Life as a Bull Pt. 02

Story Info
How I became a bull.
15.1k words
29.6k
30
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,963 Followers

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction.

It's a story of a man who became a bull in the cuckold scene of the early eighties in New York. This is his road to that place in his life.

---------------------------

I had been a "Bull" for some time. Not everyone called it that in those days. Some just called young men hired for sex gigolos, or male escorts. But in the cuckhold universe, the term was starting to stick.

I considered myself an escort for mostly older women who could afford my services. That their husbands paid the bill and often wanted to watch was just a job-related detail. Money was coming in faster than I could count it and I had a good customer that not only referred new customers to me, but she managed my money. I drove a BMW sedan and wore expensive suits and clothing. It lasted a bit over a year but had a bitter end. But before it did, I had a lot of fun.

I guess I should tell you how I got there. And who started me down this path. My good friend Alan and his wife Abby.

---------------------------

New Jersey 1978

I was in college then. Trying to figure out what to do with my life. I took classes and worked and had fun. Lots of fun. Not just myself. Most young people my age then got caught up with the sexual revolution and stepped out of the old-style culture we had been brought up in. Out of our parent's homes, some of us anyway, we took advantage of the freedom to experiment and learn.

It went to a high-powered university but hated it and chose to go to a community college. A place that changed my life and was the beginnings of my transformation. I dated a few girls and found most to just want to kiss and maybe let me touch their tits over their tops and that was it. In those days Catholic girls were still chaste. Most of them anyway. I found a few later that were not.

But I eventually made some acquaintances. One being Mindy. She was a little overweight, but she could suck like there was no tomorrow. Some one else had taken my cherry, before. But I was living with my folks then, so it didn't count. I was of age but fucking your mom's friend, when her own son and husband were not around didn't last long. But I did learn a trick or two that impressed Mindy.

We didn't actually go out. She took me to her house, but because her father was there, she dragged me to the house of her next-door neighbor where we fucked in that girl's bed. Talk about a juicy pussy and a heavenly mouth. She loved my dick, but knew I was not that much into her, so she decided to keep me around for occasional sex by passing me on to her girlfriend Nora. What I didn't know, was that I was not the first guy she had send Nora's way. That honor went to her friend Alan.

Fortunately for me, Alan did not make a good impression with Nora, because about the same time, I was sent her way and she discovered the joys of my thick dick. Something she enjoyed or years to come as she and I would become an item for some time.

I was eventually introduced to Alan who was interested on who had picked up Nora after he gave her his all. He and I were about the same height, 5" 10" and slim. While I was a Mediterranean model, he was more the Central Europe type. We actually became friends and double dated once when he met his girlfriend that would become his wife down the road.

The fair Abby of curly red hair, green eyes and tight body. Unlike Nora who was the quintessential luscious brunette, Abby was slimmer and lithe. She had smallish breasts, but I didn't mind. I have always been a leg and ass man, and hers were compact and tight. What was attractive to me about her was her eyes and lips. Full red lips. When she looked at me, I got hard. OK, I got hard when the wind blew then, but you get the picture. Let's face it. Her being my friend's girlfriend made her even more attractive.

The thing is that Nora and I fell in love after the early lust and I pretty much saw Abby as the friend I would like to fuck. And from some of the looks I got from her, I thought she was interested. That was confirmed one day when we met at the student center between classes. Neither of our significant others were around so we had coffee together and acted like we were friends studying. But under the table, she was holding first my hand then my hip dangerously close to my trusty thick tool. I put my hand behind her and touched her ass which brought a smile or two from her that would make a prostitute blush.

We both knew there was a sexual attraction between us from then on. It was to last for years. But we didn't know it then. We were just a twenty-year-old guy and a nineteen-year-old girl with hormones to spare. I had to go to class, and she had to go meet Alan, so we broke it up then. But before we did, she leaned over and gave me a kiss I still remember to this day. This was no love kiss. This was an I want you to fuck me kiss. And we both knew it.

It was late spring, and Nora went on a trip out of town with her parents. As luck would have it, another girl fell on my lap...literally. That student center was full of them. And there were a few of us guys going through all the regulars. Knowing Nora was out of town, Jillian and her older friend Gabby practically threw themselves at me. I thought we were going to make my dream come true of a threesome, but Jillian balked. I ended up fucking Gabby in one of the unlocked offices while Jillian waited in the lounge for us to come back. I thought that was that, but Gabby left and we were alone.

"Hey gorgeous," I said and trust me she was. She had a tight ass, nice smallish titties, brown hair and a mouth maid for kissing and blowjobs. "What are you doing this weekend?"

She looked at me shyly and batted those long eye lashes.

"I thought you wanted Gabby?"

"I had Gabby," I replied not thinking anything of it. She knew I had a steady girlfriend; she wasn't innocent in flirting with me. "I want you."

"Nora won't mind?"

"Nora will, but are you planning on telling her?"

"No, I want to spent time with you. Why tell her?"

At that moment, I liked her style. But I was in for some surprises. More of that later. OK, where were we? Yes, that weekend. No Nora, but Jillian was lined up. Just that night my parents told me they were going out of town and for me to watch the house. It was prefect. I got with her the next day and we made plans for the weekend. I was looking forward to getting her to lighten up and have some fun.

That Friday, I met Alan and Abby at the center. We talked and hung out a bit. I was careful not to say anything, but I did see her give me a look or two. I acted like nothing was going on. I didn't want to start trouble for them. But Alan caught it and smiled at me.

"Are you two giving each other the eye?"

She blushed and smiled while I kept my cool and smiled back at him.

"You got a pretty girl there Alan. Half the men here want her."

"Half!" she feigned indignation.

Alan laughed and so did I.

"The other half are gay," I said.

Not as a derogatory slight. It was true. Half the guys in that student center were gay. We coexisted with them and a few were part of our hang out group. I was kidding, but they both changed their demeanor, so I thought I had crossed some line. Did they think I hated gay people? I pondered that as we sat there. But in a few minutes, she smiled at me again and Alan leaned in.

"Hey buddy," he asked in a way he did if he wanted a favor.

"What do you want Alan?" I asked staring at Abby who was giggling.

"I hear you and Jillian are on for your parents place this weekend."

"Hey, how did you hear that?" I asked wondering how they knew.

I had planned to ask them if they needed a place to fuck anyway. They could use my old room while I tended to Jillian in my parent's bedroom with the big bed.

"Jillian and I are friends Dave," she said looking at me as if I should know. "Same high school. You didn't know?"

"I do now," I said to them and smiled. "And?"

I had to make them ask. I wanted to see how much Abby wanted to be under the same roof as me and her boyfriend. Hey, I liked to keep options available. I was twenty years old and popular. At the peak of my game. I still hoped Abby and I could build on that side thing we both had going on.

"We could come over if you were to invite us." He said and leaned in to laugh suggestively. He had this weird thing of doing that with the guys in our group. It came off as "you and I are both in the joke" thing, but I often wondered about him. With all the gay guys around my gaydar was a bit on oversensitive mode. I didn't want to be associated with them and miss on female opportunities. But he did have a stunning girlfriend and had banged my current girlfriend before me, so...I figured it was just his way.

"OK, you can come," I said to Abby who smiled and gave a silent "yes." I smiled at her. "Do you have to bring this guy too?" I asked pointing to Alan.

We all laughed at that, and he said something snide at me, like guys do and it seemed settled. They were going to be there some time in the evening. Jillian would be there before them. Enough time for me to work on her and have a go at her before company came over.

Jillian did show up and we both went straight to my parents' house from the campus. Once inside we kissed and made out. Everything felt great but I thought she was a bit nervous. Knowing she had a thing for me, a young girl of eighteen would feel that way. I actually made us dinner and eventually we went to the bedroom to make out.

Now here's a thing about Jillian. She had told me in the past week that she had a boyfriend in high school, but that they broke up. And by the way she kissed, I figured she was experienced. Kissing went well, then eventually we got naked and I kissed her all over not wanting to scare her with the thickness. I was saving that in case she needed something else to nudge her along. Most girls would see it and their eyes would blink before they stared at it.

But she was still a bit nervous when the doorbell rang. It was Alan and Abby who brought some ice cream and a bottle of wine. Jillian and I were in robes which made them feel overdressed. I think it was Alan who suggested they get naked and we all sit around that way. I dropped my robe and watched Abby's reaction as my semi hard cock made the grand appearance.

"Look at him!" Alan said laughing. "Ready to go...ok. Let's get naked too."

Abby took her clothes off while staring at me for the first time showing me what she had. I certainly liked it. She gave me a slight blushing look and then pulled her panties down. It was the seventies folks. Women didn't shave then. But I learned right then that she was a real redhead. A darker shade of red, but definitely a redhead.

Alan was almost six inches long, but he was not anywhere near as thick as I was. Both Jillian and Abby stared and compared, but what surprised me was that Alan didn't feel intimidated and stared at my dick as well. Then he turned to Abby and nodded to her as if they had a private joke going on. She just smirked and turned to Jillian.

"OK, Jillian, you've seen ours. Let's see yours."

A little nervous, Jillian undid the robe and pulled it off her shoulders letting drop slowly. It was a bit odd to me. Shy one minute and a temptress move the next? But what the hell. Two naked women in my parent's living room. Who focuses on strange looks and mannerisms when there was fucking to be had?

We drank a bit and chatted getting comfortable with each other. The girls on the couch and us guys on reclining chairs with out legs spread and our dicks getting harder by the minute. More than once Alan stared at my dick and then back at Abby who was staring at it as well and he smiled that knowing grin of his. By now I was wondering what that was about. I didn't have long to get my answer.

"Hey guys," I said. How about you take my old room and Jill and I go inside."

Again, Alan looked at Abby who just smiled nervously but said nothing. Jillian looked nervous as well. I wanted to get her inside before she got freaked out by the other two.

"Hey..." Alan said leaning in with that grin of his again. "How would you guys like to switch?"

"What!" I said not believing my ears.

"Yeah man. I mean you and Jillian have the rest of the night. I have to take Abby home around midnight. Why don't we have some fun and switch?"

I was going to do the smart thing and say no. Jillian was my number one target just then. If I acted like I wanted to give Abby first try, she could change her mind and leave. But I didn't get a change to do my protest. Abby turned to Jillian and smiled at her.

"You'll have Dave all night, right?" Jillian said nothing at first then nodded. "Alan is right. Let me have him for an hour or so. OK? You can be with Alan until then."

To say I was shocked, would be a lie of all lies. What the fuck was going on! But the shock parade was still in progress for me. Just then Jillian nodded and turned to me.

"I guess it will be alright. Do you mind?"

"Are you all sure about this?" I asked wondering what Penthouse letter universe I had fallen in to.

Alan smiled with that grin of his and looked down at his hard dick. Abby laughed at his antics and Jillian looked at mine, then his and nervously came over to give me a kiss. A kiss on the cheek! Fuck. I was starting to wonder if I was going to get a crack at her that night as Alan gently pulled her toward him and hugged her from behind holding her hips. He had to be rubbing his dick on her ass then, and she just let him. It was bizarre.

But then Abby, that sweet redhead creature of all my torments came to me and smiled up at me with those green eyes. I forgot about Jillian and Asshole...I mean Alan, as she gave me this gentle smile that said so much. I knew and she knew what the smile said. 'Finally, we are going to have our time alone together.'

She merely nodded to me and pulled me by the hand toward the bedroom. The nod was a bit hurried as if she was saying 'let's go before this opportunity fades.' I did follow. The last image I had of the others was Jillian in Alan's arms as they kissed, and his hands held that near perfect ass of hers. I was hoping she would still be interested in an hour or two, But Abby took me away from those thoughts and took me to a different universe.

Once inside the bedroom, we closed the door and I locked it. She turned to me and when I saw her face, I knew then and there I was in for something special. What followed was probably the best fuck I ever had with a woman for years. She was insatiable and so erotic.

I had planed things to do with her, to her, if we ever had the chance. But she took all my plans and replaced them with hers. She fell on her knees on the thick carpet and took my cock in her hands to fondle and look at like a new toy. She squeezed it with her small hands gently and stared at it in awe.

"Can I?" she asked looking up at me. I nodded back in total silence. I couldn't speak a word from the shock. Abby was asking me if she could...

She leaned in and kissed my cock with her luscious lips on the side. Then she kissed the top and then the other side of my shaft right behind the head. I stared in wonder as she eventually looked up at me with those eyes and opened her mouth. That wonderful tongue came out and flicked under my head to lick its underside before it reached my tip to sample a taste of my pre cum. I swear it was the sexiest moment of my life so far.

In my mind, Nora and Jillian faded from existence as I let this beautiful girl with the red flowing curls take my cock in her mouth and close her lips over it. She wasn't as skilled as Nora, but she had presence. The way she looked at me as she took my cock to the back of her mouth and almost out again was intoxicating. The only reason why I didn't cum is because I don't cum easy. Not for lack of her trying.

She pushed me around to the bed and got between my legs to suck me from above. And she sucked and sucked so fucken good. I held her curls and guided her head gently at first. After a while I wanted to be more forceful. She never resisted. Instead she let me face fuck her. Gently at first and harder yet. I loved it, but I wanted to do more to her. I wanted that red-haired pussy in my mouth before the Cinderella clock ticked midnight and they had to leave.

"Let me eat you." I asked. She looked disappointed as she held my dick not wanting to let go. "Sixty-nine?"

She smiled and nodded enthusiastically hoping around to straddle my face. I don't think she let go of my dick; as if she was afraid, I would take it away. She went back to sucking it from a different angle while I looked up to see that heavenly pussy, I had thought of so much. It was finally in reach. I could smell her scent. The scent of an aroused woman whose cunt is wet and ready. It was not what I expected. Yes, she had a bush up top, but the bottom around her lips was shaved clean. It was my first ever shaved pussy to look at and have. Contrasting with her alabaster and freckled skin, her pussy was pink and a bit swollen from her arousal. Her labia were parted showing me everything she had inside' her opening, her urethra and her clit. Especially her large hooded clit.

I reached up and parted her lips with a finger feeling her warmth and wetness. There was room for another finger which I used on her receiving encouragement from her moans. I fingered her with one hand and pulled her clit hood up to expose it to my tongue. I don't know what came over me, but I blew air on it and she gasped still holding my cock.

"Oh...that was so...I'm cumming," she groaned and mashed her pussy in my face. I think she came, and I had yet to lick her clit. My fingers were swimming in her juices as I finally started licking that large clit. The largest I have ever seen, and the most sensitive as I would find out. In minutes she came again, and then again. Every time she did, she released my cock with her mouth to gasp and sigh. Her thighs trembled uncontrollably, and she pushed her mount on my lips and tongue.

She couldn't take it anymore and jumped off me.

"I need you," she said. And stupid me, I thought 'You got me already.'

But she fell on her back spreading her creamy thighs for me and pulled her knees up. The wonton gaze she gave me said it all. Any doubts I may have had about fucking her that night faded as her legs spread, splaying her slit open to show me that inviting wet pink gate to her body. I reached for a condom and put it on faster than I ever had so far in my short life. There was a look of anticipation in her face as she stared at my cock waiting for me to finish putting on, then she reached for it with her hands.

She grasped it as she looked at me and then guided it to her entrance. Her lips puckered and quivered as she ran my cock over her clit. I wanted to get on with it but watching her toy with it was such a turn on, I let her do as she pleased.

"Be good to me," she said in a way that puzzled my twenty-year-old mind. Why would I not?

I pushed into her slowly then and saw her face contort in pleasure as my thick cock split her wet cunt open as it plunged in her slowly. As I reached for her depths that grimace widened, and she gasped. My arms supported my upper body as I began to fuck her slowly at first. I always paced myself on the advice of Xaviera Hollander and her column on Penthouse and books. That woman taught me more about sex in her writings than any woman did when I became sexually active.

I learned from her to tend to a woman's needs and if she was happy, she would tend to mine. I also learned that women like men to show confidence when they deal with them. Not arrogance, but a sense of being secure about one's self.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,963 Followers