Life as a Bull Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we switched positions some more, she lay on her back turned so Alan can see between her legs. I mounted her and we fucked hard so he could see my dick knife into his future wife. He was already calling her his wife. I wondered what would come of those two later. But at that moment, I was enjoying fucking Abby bareback and let me tell you. She fucked me back as much as I fucked her.

The woman was indeed the best fuck I ever had. Even with all those people Nora and I had traded with and all the ones on the side. Abby was the most erotic woman I ever had to date. We fucked for close to thirty to forty minutes before she whispered to me.

"You need to fuck my ass Dave."

How I had longed to do that in the last two years.

"Do you think you can cum in my ass?"

"Probably," I replied. "I have been dreaming of this for some time Abby. I'm surprised I haven't cum yet."

"Good, make sure you lube me up first," she said pointing to a lube vial on the end table.

Abby was still in her garter belt and stockings, but she took it all off before stuffing two pillows under her belly and presenting her ass to me. It was then I noticed a butt plug in it. I wondered when she had inserted it.

"You can take it out" she said as if reading my thoughts. It popped loose and I saw her ass have a slight gape to it. Not wasting time, I squirted lubricant on her rosebud and inserted a finger. She gasped and raised her ass up to meet my invading digit. As I plunged it inside her, she rose and dropped to accept it in her. "Oh yes, that's its baby. One more."

I inserted two fingers easily in her. I had almost forgotten Alan and turned my body so he could watch. After the third finger I was sure she was ready. I moved over her and angled my dick down inserting the head into her slowly closing grommet. Pushing in I felt some resistance, but Abby strained and angled her hips so I could go in easier. I heard her gasp and her hands slapped the bed as her legs trembled.

"In! Go in!" she begged. "Yes, deeper."

And deeper I went. Slowly, stroke by stroke. I plunged into her as she moaned and took it fighting the fullness my thick dick inflicted on her.

"Ahh... take it... take it..." I heard her whisper.

Later she told me it felt like she was going to split apart. But she didn't, no woman does. Instead her ass had adjusted and taken my dick until I was buried deep in her bowels. Some men can hurt a woman if they go in too fast. A woman needs to be lubricated and relaxed enough to have anal sex. I never hurt a woman that way. Not even women I didn't like.

With Abby, I took extra care to make it special for her. As much I wanted to fuck her ass hard and posses her, I liked her too much to ever be that guy. Not with Abby. Instead I inched in slowly until I felt her ass opening enough for me to stroke in and out.

Only then I began an earnest fucking of her ass. She kept arching back at me and groaning.

There were moments she was just breathing hard and gasping. Then she would say something and just let me fuck.

"Fuck me..."

"Fuck it... oh yeah..."

"Ohh...fuck my ass..."

"Take me...take it..."

Her voice was low and guttural. Like she was possessed. But it was so erotic. I couldn't resist but do as she asked and fucked her harder and harder. I had fucked women in the ass before, but they were nothing compared to Abby. It wasn't long before I finally felt my cum rising. Her back hole felt so good I kept fucking her harder and harder as she grunted her litany.

"Fuck my ass..."

"Yeah, fuck it..."

"Take me..."

"Oh... take it... harder..."

"Own me..."

That did it. 'Own...me'

I think at that moment she owned ME. I just came on command. Just from what she said my cum began to rise. Well two hours of fucking and sucking had helped. But that phrase took me over the top and I shot a hot load deep in her bowels. I shot two more squirts in her before I had the urge to pull out and finish cumming in her cunt.

She gasped as she realized what I was doing.

"Yes, cum in me... shoot that cum in my cunt."

Abby was not a very vocal and forward woman in the outside world. But in bed she was a tiger. A wild lioness...you pick the animal you want. She was insatiable. She didn't scream or yell out her words. Instead she hissed them or moaned them out. Only her lover could hear them or someone close. The only thing better at that moment was the anticipation of doing this all over again after Alan left.

After I fell over next to her, she turned stood and hopped over backwards toward Alan, so her ass and cunt were in his face. She pulled down his gag and leaned back so he could lick our collective juices from her cunt. He sucked and licked hungrily as she motioned me to come to her. I thought she would suck my cock then. Ass to mouth is not my thing. It's not the nastiness of it. I love nasty. Its that its unhealthy.

But what she did instead was something Alan enjoyed. She took my cock to inches of his face and stroked and drained it until the last drop of my cum dripped out of my dick. He stared in fascination as she spread it all around my head. I saw anguish in his face as he licked his lips. But Abby never gave him any.

I couldn't help but think that part was choreographed between them. In fact, just about everything we did seemed scripted by them. But who was I to complain? I had lived my dream of being with Abby again. I had fucked and cum in her sweat ass! The present was as much theirs to me as mine to them.

When we were done, she untied Alan and he walked out of the room with out saying a word.

"Thank you, Dave," she said and headed for the bathroom. I just lay in bed spent.

We spent the night together satisfying our urges and wild thoughts and fantasies. We did and tried everything a couple could do with just each other. When we woke up the next morning, we were both sore, but we used lube to fuck one more time.

Then we talked about her and Alan.

"Dave, He does love me. I can't explain it to you, but I know he does. He was there when I needed him."

"You didn't reach out to me Abby. I could have helped. Many of us would have."

"Dave. You were so busy then with your swinging and your friends. I watched it all from afar and had people tell me. They said you had gone sex crazy. I left you alone to sort it out. My dad was dying, and I needed someone who could focus on me and help."

I looked away in shame because I knew she was right. Her dad got worse and died during the year Nora and I were busy fucking the swinger group members and anyone else on the side. I was so lost in it; I didn't even notice my own mother had a tumor until she was in the hospital. It was not malignant, but I had practically ignored my own family.

We got quiet after that and held each other. She held me as I cried, and I held her when she did.

"Dave, if Alan was not in my life, I would be so in love with you."

I turned to look at her in surprise.

"Who am I kidding. I AM in love with you. I can't think of anyone else I would want to be with if Alan was not in my life."

She kissed me then and I kissed her back, only different than before. It was a gentle and loving kiss I had not given anyone, not even Nora, for some time. In my mind I was conflicted and hurting. Why had things gone the way they had? My ruined relationship with Nora. Alan being there for Abby instead of me. You know. The what ifs. The would have, could have thoughts we all have sometimes.

We made what some say is love after that. Slow and gentle and we even said those words to one another as we rocked locked together. Eventually we both came and went to sleep.

We had talked about getting together again but decided not to set a date. Abby held me until it was time to go and cried.

"My other man," she said before kissing me and walking out. No, I love you or anything from either of us. We didn't need to do that.

I stared at this beautiful sexy woman as she strode in her tight dress and heels to the elevator. Feeling a pang of regrets I wondered when I would see her again.

New York 1980

A month later, I had a new job, but I was rarely seeing my old friends as a group.

Instead I met Hannah, Mindy and Jillian alone for dates or trysts. Hannah was going to marry Sparky, but she wanted us to meet and fuck twice a month. I wanted just once a month, so we settled for every three weeks.

Mindy just told Jerry II she needed her Dave night and he agreed so he could fuck the girl from the pool; or pool girl as Mindy and I called her.

Jillian had a boyfriend as well, but she fit right into my three-week rotation. And Jillian was very anal.

I need to get back to her story for a minute or two. Jillian had told me she had a boyfriend before we met. I assumed she was experienced the way she talked and acted. She sure knew how to suck cock and to present her pussy for me to eat. But then something happened that told me I didn't know everything.

The night at my parents' house when Abby and Alan left, Jillian and I got down to business and after half and hour of oral from both of us, I got around to crawling between her legs. She asked me to be easy with her. I thought that maybe my dick being thick she was worried it would hurt. What I didn't expect when I went in for the first time was that Jillian... was a virgin.

Yup, I had taken Jillian's cherry. I wished I had known, to have been gentler with her. But she told me later that she didn't want that. She wanted to be taken and fucked hard as I did. As we washed the sheets in cold water and placed them in the drier, she thanked me and apologized for not being honest with me. When I asked her why, she replied that she didn't want to take the chance of me turning her down. Silly girl.

Of all three girls, she was the one I missed the most when I eventually had to give all up. But that is a story for another time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All this went ok until Alan called me to meet him after work for a drink. Just us in a public place. I owed it to him and went. After pleasantries he got to it.

"Dave, Abby misses you. Do you think you can give us some time once a month?"

"You mean like last time?"

"Dave, yes. But there's a stipulation."

"That being?"

"I have to pay you"

"Alan, is this not weird enough?"

"The other men I hired for Abby were paid. Why not you Dave?"

"Other men?"

"The two before you." He said sensing my apprehension. "There has been no one since."

"Fuck that Alan. You and Abby are friends."

"Dave, I know you are proud, but I have plenty of money and..."

"Forget it. I would never do that to you. In fact, Alan I refuse to humiliate you again. No tying you up next time. Just sit and watch."

"If you won't take the money from me, will you take referrals who will pay for your services?"

"Excuse me!" I asked again in surprise.

"Abby is in touch with two other wives like her." Yes, Abby and Alan had gotten married on a cruise and invited none of us. "We belong to a club. Or actually Abby does. They share the same experiences."

"I see. You want me to turn tricks."

"Dave, in our culture it's called being a bull. The man who fucks another man's wife."

"And they watch?"

"Yes. But some participate."

"How so?"

"Well some are bisexual. They want to touch and have sex with the man. But I know that is not your thing. So, you will be limited to those who want to watch only."

"And they will... pay me?"

"Dave. They will pay you more for one night than you make in months where you work."

"Get out!" I replied not believing him. But the combined smile and nod said otherwise.

"Oh yes Dave. And there will be bonus payments for special requests."

"What kind?"

"All kinds. See what they ask and charge extra. Tell them the flat fee is for just her to get fucked. Blowing you is extra. Each time. Anal? Extra. Spanking? Extra. Peeing on her or him... you get the drift?"

"Alan. You pay for this? Sounds expensive. "

"I make a lot in Wall Street Dave. And your clients make more."

"What happened to the government job?"

"I grew up Dave," he said with a polite smile.

"Wow," I replied.

The week after, Abby and I met at a hotel downtown in New York. It cost a fortune for a night. But Abby paid it with a gold card. In fact, Abby was no longer the young nineteen-year-old girl I met long ago. Abby was a grown woman who now worked as a buyer at a prestigious department store. Something 5th Avenue. She met wealthy women and those women were generally married to older wealthy men.

After our first round of fucking, free of charge, we settled for expensive wine food and conversation.

"So, Alan talked to you right?"

I was uncomfortable discussing this in a place that could have ears, so I took her to the lavishly marble bathroom and ran the shower. Confident that it would cover our conversation sounds I got close behind her and started playing with her nipples.

"I thought you wanted to talk?" She purred. My cock got hard again and crawled between her legs to tease her wet cunt.

"We can do both." I replied.

"Ok. So, you are interested?"

"Yes I am. I get paid shit for living in the New York area. And I won't be young forever. So, set me up. I want to try it and go from there."

"Yes," she said arching her hips and backing her pelvis and cunt over my cock. I never moved a muscle as she impaled on me and began fucking herself.

We said little after that as we fucked wildly. When she came, we took a shower and returned inside.

"Dave, I have another request from you."

"What now woman?" I said feigning irritation. She laughed as she toyed with my balls.

"I need you to give some thought to giving me a child or two."

I spilled my drink at that. And it was expensive stuff.

"Children! As in plural?"

"Of course, Dave. You are handsome and healthy. I would think at least two."

I was a bit stunned. But not that surprised. Abby wanted kids but not with Alan. After all he was busy fucking or being fucked by his boy-toy assistant. Abby wanted children by a man, and she knew that I wanted children.

"When you decide to leave him, that can happen."

"Give me time to think about it." She replied.

"You are special to me Abby. If we have children, I want you to be my wife."

But that was not to be. Instead, I became what they called in the cuckhold culture: a bull.

I fucked women while their husbands watched or not. One needed to hear from the phone. I charged him by the minute, and he paid willingly. Bonuses came in many forms. Cash as in the main fee. But also, in other forms. Referrals was one. A BMW sedan was another by an owner of five dealerships. Clothing and other gifts. A hotel owner gave me access to a flat in one of his Manhattan buildings. An offshore financier set me up with accounts in Zurich and the Caymans laundering my cash for me by placing ten percent in a US account.

But the best bonus was by a woman who had no husband and wanted Dave love. She arranged for me to start a business. It was fake, but it let me work as a party consultant and pay taxes legally. A client would book a "party" where catering would be provided along with a host. You got it. Me! There was little catering and a lot of Dave.

After the initial month thrill of fucking all these women, I settled with a steady set of clients and it became a job. A fun job, but still a job. In a bit over a year, I had three million in banks overseas and another invested in the US. But I was living two lives. One as a bull or escort. The other as the Dave guy my three girls knew. Hanna, Jillian and Mandy all sensed it at different times. I was a mess again and burned out. I needed a break.

I got tired of waiting for Abby to leave Alan and approached him.

"Why are you so selfish?" I accused him. "Let her have a normal life."

"Normal Dave?" he asked. "What is normal after you have lived like us? Abby is enjoying her life and work. She has us in her life. Two men who love her unconditionally. You share her bed when you are not working, and she shares my money, good name, witty company and status. Its New York Dave. We define our lives. Normal is for other people."

"Alan, I love her." I said. "I want her. Please free her. "

I practically begged.

"Dave, she is free to do anything you want. Children included. But she stays my wife. I need her."

"No Alan. You just want her to be eternally indebted to you. To be your ornament. You can't have me, so you hold on to her. That's not love Alan."

"Ask her," Was all he said and left.

When I did, she told me she could not leave him. Not yet.

Dejected and devastated I took a vacation to Europe. Three of my best clients traveled to Europe for trysts with me. They were too important for me to chance losing. I had a goal for when I stopped, and it involved keeping them for some time. When I returned, I threw myself in to work losing my contact with everyone I knew before.

I stopped being Dave from New Jersey. I became Dave the bull.

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
to: 26thNC

Dude...you have issues. Take a chill pill. But keep reading.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Bull

Watch the Showtime series Gigolos to get a look at the sad cows these bulls service. It's not pretty.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
That was well done

You dont come off as arrogant or a dickhead, which is hard to do and still call yourself a bull. The writing is so crisp, I feel this is NOT fiction but historical to your life. Cant wait to see how this develops, if you feel empty inside, ever did have kids, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was SO bad I'm still laughing!

Written to troll the readers. Truly awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriously?

"The wonton gaze she gave me said it all."

She wanted that soup, and she wanted it now!

Sorry, couldn't resist, that was just too funny.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Bulls Role Hung man deeply satisfies another man's wife.in Interracial Love
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Bull with a Conscience Ch. 01 My first experience as a bull.in Loving Wives
More Stories