Life as a Bull Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, everyone had found out about her and my boss and me and Hana. The forgettable name sister had called everyone the night before. At that moment I have to admit, I was hurting. And all these years later writing this, I feel a pang of pain at how Nora and I hurt each other. Our first few months had been good and then we joined a swinger crowd. They were all into the open marriage thing and we just went along with it. The requirement was that we be married.

With out telling anyone, we got a married out of state just so we could present the marriage certificate to the swingers' group. That year we fucked in groups with others and dated others in the swinger group. But we were not really taking it seriously. In fact, we both decided after a year to get a quick divorce. It happened after we started talking about a future together. I said I wanted to have kids, but I wanted to make sure they were mine.

"Do I have to stop fucking my guys?" she said, and I stood there stunned. Yeah, she said MY guys. She had a harem or platoon...

"I want my kids to be mine Nora. You can fuck YOUR guys after the kids are born. And stop before we have the second one."

"Dave, I don't want to have kids now. Maybe in ten years?" It came out as "and probably not with you."

I shrugged my shoulders realizing that if I had kids with anyone, it would be with someone else. Not Nora.

A month later by agreement we had the marriage annulled. There was no money, kids or house to fight over. In fact. After we did, we stayed in the same apartment and acted like boyfriend and girlfriend. No one noticed. We had never told anyone we were actually married. We sure didn't act like it. But that was six months ago, and our time together had taken its course. We were ending in a way that was final.

As Mindy left to go talk to her boyfriend, I sat back and took a deep breath. I got a drink and walked around the pool where women stared and smiled at me. One guy literally got between me and his woman.

"On your way buddy," he said, and I laughed.

"Its OK sport. Your girl and I can get together another time."

I was being an asshole, but I was actually hurting inside and was acting tough to deflect. When he went to face me and start a scene. His girl in a bikini got between us and pulled him away. I waved at him as she dragged him off.

"Don't embarrass me," she said to him. "Be nice to Dave."

The girl was not part of our regular group. Just a hanger on who wanted to be a part of the in crowd. Her boyfriend was just an accessory to her. As they walked away, she gave me one of those "I am interested" looks. A few months ago, I would have been. Now I was...what?

I went back inside only to find Alan hanging with the guys. Mindy's boyfriend and two guys I can't remember. Jerry II as we called him. She had had another boyfriend called Jerry, so we just numbered them. I know...childish. But it's a guy thing. In the end even Mindy was calling him Jerry II as well. He was a bit dorky, but he was big and yes, Nora had fucked him too. I just fucked Mindy in the other room that day. Sex between us four had become a semi regular thing when they came over. He smiled at me and nodded.

"If its not the man of the hour," he said passing me a beer.

"He sure is," Alan said and came to sit next to me. A bit too close for comfort.

"Give me some space man," I said, and he did laughing and patting my shoulder.

Just then I saw Abby. I hadn't seen her in close to six months. She looked gorgeous and gave me that slight knowing smile she always gave me.

"Go ahead stud," Alan said nodding toward his fiancé. They were getting married next year. "Go talk to Abbs. She missed you." He was the only one who called her Abbs. But he thought it was some inside thing between them. And maybe it was. After all they were engaged.

I gave him an annoyed look. He had said all this in front of people. I saw people whispering already again. But by then I didn't give a shit and stood up to walk to Abby. She was sitting with two other young women I didn't know. They got up and left looking at her then me with smirks. I guess they hoped I threw down with "Abbs" right then and gave them a show.

"Hi Abby," I said and sat next to her.

"Hey Dave," she said and leaned in to give me a quick kiss. It lingered a fraction too long. But I could swear Alan was smiling and nodding to me. He was starting to freak me out now.

"How you been?"

"You know. Work, night school, Alan. I live the life."

It was the way she said it all that I didn't have to wonder if she was unhappy; I knew she was. She had to stop college before her father died and she had to take care of him. He was gone now, and she was getting her life in order slowly. Alan was her only constant. I say this about him, he had stood by her and was helping her pay bills and school.

"And you?" she asked truly interested.

"I'm a mess Abby," I said not wanting to lie to her. "But I'm getting myself together. It will be over soon."

"I am sorry to hear Dave, but then I am glad. I am so proud of you."

"Proud?"

"Yes. You went our with a bang." She said and realized the pun and covered her mouth in shock. "Dave I'm sorry."

I just laughed and she eventually joined me nervously at first.

"Its OK Abby," I said. "Time for me to grow up."

"Stop it," she said. "You are more man than most here. You made mistakes but you have never hurt anyone other than her. You two made a sport of that. I'm glad you are going your separate ways. You deserve better Dave."

"Thanks Abby. And you and Alan?"

"He loves me and was there for me when I needed him. I love him for it."

"Why do I feel a but in the Alan-Abby paradise story."

"There's no paradise Dave. Life is what it is. He has a good job and is a good provider. But he is conflicted."

"Meaning?"

"He likes men Dave. He has been in love with you since you two met."

I looked at her in shock, but not really. What Jillian had said way back, had made me understand that Alan was mainly gay rather than bisexual.

"You had to know," she said. "Its why that night he gave you me. He knew you would never do anything with him, and he thought that I was the only act of love he could give you. I for my part was all too wiling Dave. And have never regretted it. Sex with you has been an experience I relive and think of when I masturbate and even when I have sex with him. When he actually has me blow him and fuck him with a dildo."

"Get out!" I said now in clear shock.

"I love him Dave. I can't explain it."

"Abby, you... I..." Yeah, I was at a loss for words.

But she looked at me with this grown woman gaze. When had she grown up? It was just two years that she and I had...

I realized how her father's death had forced her to change. Adversity does test us. And often we come out different from what we were on the other side. I like the new Abby. She had woman written all over her. Not girl.

"Dave, I need you." she said getting my attention. "Today. Tonight. Tomorrow... next week. I need you baby. I need to feel normal again. Like a normal woman. Please don't deny me and make me beg."

I looked at Alan then and he had a serious look as if he knew what we were talking about. He nodded to me as if he was confirming what she told me.

"He wants to watch us," she said looking into my eyes. "Dave, please give him that. Please give ME that. After he sees us fuck for a while he will go out and we can be together alone. We have a room rented not far from here. If you can't today, tell us when. We can wait. But why make us suffer?"

I looked at her, then him and realized that this was not about just her and me. It was about them; the three of us. She actually loved him. He was not ready to come out all gay. Not with his job in government. Not in those days. So, she was staying with him because he had stayed with her. Loyalty. Something that had eluded me. I envied them in that regard and felt sorry for them in others.

I had looked down at him and her briefly, but it was they that knew who they were and loved each other their way. I was the one lost and drowning in a sea of fawning admirers and no true love. Or actually a love that I had destroyed. I realized then I could not deny them. It wasn't about just sex with Abby and unfinished business. It was about giving them both what they needed. In a strange way I did love them both and they were an open door to some redemption.

"All right, "I said. "But I need to stay here for a while. They threw a party for me. Let me make a few rounds and we can slip out of here in about thirty. OK?"

"Sure, thing babe," she said with a smile that lit up the room. I saw her briefly nod to Alan and I saw him grinning. Then he did something that I did not expect. As he was looking at both of us, he called out in our direction.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," Abby said knowing exactly who he was saying I love you too. Not her. How must that have hurt her and how much did she actually love him to play the game of deception for him?

I didn't say a word, nor did I acknowledge his comment. I let it go and smiled to Abby as I got up to say hi to those I had missed.

After talking to a few people, I found Mindy talking to Hanna and went to them. They both smiled at me.

"Hey guys," I said. "I'll be leaving in a few. Just wanted to say thanks."

They both hugged me. Mindy pressed her big tits in my face which got a laugh from Jerry II. He was talking to Nora who was trying to ignore me.

"I'll need you again," Hanna said. "Don't make me wait too long OK?"

I nodded to her and looked at Mindy rolling her eyes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...all you do is fuck." She said and then got serious. "Just because you two are braking up, doesn't mean you have to be a stranger. Get you some slut and come over for a night with me and Jerry II. She can fuck him, and you can rock my world babe, OK?"

I nodded and hugged her a bit too long. I felt a tear run down my face just then. I had this feeling that this part of my life was ending. I didn't know it for real yet, but in a deep internal way, I guess I knew.

"Tell Nora I won't be coming home tonight," I said.

"She won't be coming home either stud," she said to me. "She is going to drown her sorrows with me and Jerry II tonight. But then you and she are done. Don't stretch it out. Which of you is moving out?"

"I am," I said.

"Don't be a stranger," she said. "I love you, you shithead. I always will. Now go."

I left before I had another tear embarrassment. Sneaking out the side door I left the car keys for Nora to have. I looked at her one last time and she stared back at me briefly with a hurt look before turning away to talk to some guy next to Jerry II.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup. After two and a half years it was over. But I had business with Abby and Alan.

Funny, I have never had much understanding for cucks. Cuckholds. Men who like to watch their woman fucked by other men. But I didn't see Alan as that. Alan was gay. He just hadn't accepted it yet. It would take him years to come out of the closet. But in those days, he still hung on and wanted to be close to me the only way he thought possible. And as he had been a good friend, and good to Abby, I decided to give them both what they wanted.

In the hotel, Abby excused herself to go upstairs and get ready. Alan and I sat at the bar. I had nursed one drink, and he had two martinis in record time. I guess he needed some liquid courage.

"Alan, are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said staring back briefly, then at his drink. "I want it for her and for you and for me."

"Explain," I asked.

"I can't be a man for her as she needs. Only you have ever given her what she needs Dave. We tried a couple of others, but she stopped that cold after the second one. Both looked like you and she tried. She let them have her, but she told me she knew you were the one. In a way Dave, she loves you in a different way than she loves me. And I'm OK with it, because I love you both. You will never love me or have sex with me. I know that. So, having her is the only way I can be close to you."

"Alan, don't you think it's a bit strange?"

"Oh yes. Very." He replied. "But we all want it, so what does it matter?"

"You can't touch me Alan. Ever."

"Its ok." He said and I think I saw regret and pain there. But he recovered and looked at his watch. "She is ready Dave. Let's not keep our girl waiting."

'Our girl! Abby had become our girl. There were no longer any hidden feelings between us. Mine, his or hers.

I nodded and followed him to the elevator. Upstairs, Abby waited for us as we expected. Not just me. She waited for us both. And on that day, I became a bull for my two dear friends.

Alan asked us to tie him to a chair so he could watch from a few feet away. I didn't want to at first.

"Please..." he begged.

"Its what he wants Dave," Abby said as if she said, 'get him the TV remote, its what he wants.'

After we did tie him, Abby unzipped him and pulled out his dick. He was hard as a rock. She briefly stroked him and left him there tied, exposed and gagged as he had asked. I didn't know it then, but there was a reason for that as well. One I would find out later.

Abby had indeed prepared for the event. Her red curly hair was tied up away from her face in a ponytail. She wore a long robe, but I could see she was in white off-white heels and what looked like stockings. She smiled as she approached me and turned me, so we were both parallel to Alan in the chair.

She turned down the lights leaving just one light over the bed. As she did, Alan faded into the background in his black pants and shirt. That helped me to be honest. This was my first time as a bull for a couple and it was different. Different than swapping, or threesomes with a married couple.

Dropping her robe fall off her shoulders she let me see her in a cream-colored push up bra, small lace panties, garter belt and stockings that we all off white. They accented her body that was as spectacular as two years before. Only better. She smiled at me and then to Alan.

"Well boys," she said. "Tonight, is a night for dreams to come true."

Abby was spectacular. She was the woman of dreams all right. She fell on her knees and undid my belt opening my pants. Unveiling my dick, she looked at it and then at Alan in the dark. She held it with her hand on the side opposite him so he could see. Then she licked it on his side before engulfing it for a few minutes. Her mouth formed around me like a second vagina wet and tight. The way her tongue licked under my cock with each bob of her head was unbelievable.

After a while she stood and undressed me. When I was naked, she whispered in my ear.

"Let me display you to him. He will not touch, but he deserves to see. The price of having me is so small Dave. And I am going to give you everything you ever wanted from me tonight. Everything."

I let her undress me and raise my arms up high as she had me turn 360 degrees slowly so Alan can get a good look. She stopped twice to suck my cock so Alan can see her lips on it from both left and right profile. I think I heard him gasp but didn't mind. They were both my friends.

Then she took off her bra and let her smallish breasts with those pointy nipples bounce free. I loved them. She leaned in and rubbed her body on mine trapping my cock between us.

"And now Dave, I am all yours. You need to fuck me on my knees, me on top and then you on top. He needs to see it all. Then before he leaves. You have to fuck my ass. It's the gift I promised you long ago and have left it for you. I am a virgin there Dave. That part of me will be forever yours."

"OK Abby," I said captivated by her. "Whatever you want."

"One more thing," she said. "Trust me on this. I have not had a man without a condom since you and I were together. I am clean. I went for a health check this week and the results are on the desk there."

I looked briefly and saw a medical report form. It listed all kinds of venereal diseases with the result negative on all. It was dated yesterday with a test day of three days before.

"Please trust me Dave. I have been with no one. Alan and I don't fuck, and I have not sucked his cock at all since the tests. He just informed me today he will not be asking me to suck him anymore."

"Why?"

"He wants me to be pure for you. To give you all of me. Its his gift to you Dave. Its my gift to you. Please give us this. Please."

She was not kidding. This was what they wanted. And because they were both my friends, I gave them both what they needed. Him his show and her the good fucking she craved and needed. Once we started, I hardly noticed him. Alan made no sounds as he sat in the half dark part of the room watching the show of his lifetime.

She went back to sucking my cock again and worshiped it like a pagan idol. I think she spent half an hour just doing that before she got around to doing anything else. What started as stroking with her hands and licking, progressed to her taking me in her mouth again and bobbing her head taking me almost in to her throat. After a while of that, she would swoop down and reach my groin with her lips as her throat opened for my cock to invade. Then she could back out and repeat.

Later on, when we were alone, she confided in me that she had been practicing deep throating with a dildo bigger than my cock just to make sure she could take it in her throat and in her ass. She certainly did that well as she never gagged once when my cock went all the way in her throat and her lips kissed my groin. She held it for a few seconds while sucking me and then pulled back. I was amazed at her enthusiasm. Again, she made me feel like I was the only man in the world and that she wanted me to do anything to her.

"Fuck my mouth," she said. "Grab my head and fuck my mouth."

She didn't just say it. She spat-hissed it out as if she was speaking with a different voice. One deeper and more guttural. I would get used to that voice when we were together, and she was letting herself go totally erotic and slutty. Abby could teach women so much. No man would stray if their wife was like her.

I did fuck her mouth. I fucked it hard until drool ran down her chin and tits. Every time I pulled back to let her breathe, she would smile and nod.

"More," she said a couple of times.

Then knowing I would not cum for a while, she turned around, pulled her panties down to her ankles and leaned over the bed. Her ass and shaved cunt faced me. She had shaved all of her pubic hair but a small red tuft above her clit. After presenting herself to me she looked up from under her legs.

"Pull my ass apart and lick me from top to bottom Dave. Please."

I noticed that she had turned just so Alan can still see so I made sure I didn't obstruct his view. I licked her crack from top to bottom over and over. Everything smelled fresh and clean. Her pussy was wet before I got to it. Her taste aroused me more. After a few minutes she spoke again.

"Dave, please stick your big dick in my cunt," she said clearly and deliberately loud for Alan to hear. "Fuck me with your thick cock. Let Alan see it fucking me."

And I did just that. And more.

We fucked doggie style. We did it on her side facing Alan. With her siting on me as her ass faced Alan. She always made sure he could see my dick invade her wet cunt. I could only imagine what he was thinking.

I have seen other men's cocks fuck Nora, my ex. But I never lingered and subjugated myself to them. Either I was fucking their woman, or we were in a crowd of people and she and I were just two of many screwing. But I never ever felt the need to have someone else fuck her as I just sat there and she cuckholded me. If I had been weak, she would have done that. But I never let her have that much control over me. And I did not understand how some men would.