Life as a Sub Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed he looked confident, masterful, powerful, like he was born to be obeyed. He even gave his bulge a little grab with his hand, to make me picture what was in there.

In hindsight, recalling this whole incident to you, I now know his conditioning was working. I was being humiliated, but I had a hunger for more. His words were hurtful but my dicklet was still hard. It was as if he knew I wanted to hear what he was saying. Man, he was good. He spoke again circling a pointing finger at my dicklet.

"Your dicklet ring." I looked down. "I like the way it pushes your ball up and out. You are self-conscious about how much it shows you off aren't you?" I nodded. "Good. It feels good doesn't it." He giggled. "Look at it, pushing your little ball up, putting it on display. LOOK at it." He shouted.

With my fingers interlocked behind my head, I looked down again. He was right, of course. I was completely on display to him. My ball was isolated against my erect hard dicklet.

"You like being on display?" he questioned.

"I find it a turn on Sir. Knowing that you see me like this and that I feel this is normal Sir. And ..... to be honest Sir, yes, I like it."

I was back to thinking about his thick cock and those big balls behind that zipper. They were in my memory.

"What are you thinking?" His eyes squinted. "Are you remembering even though you can't see it?"

I was starting to shake with anticipation as he bucked his hips at me.

"Kneel."

I slowly knelt down, one knee at a time, my hands still locked behind my head. He stood up in front of me, his zipper nearly touching my nose.

I was now looking directly at the bulge in his trousers. I couldn't help thinking what was behind that zipper. Just how much was his cock curled up in there. He wiggled his hips. Was his cock just hanging loose or was it scrunched up in underwear? I knew that he was freshy showered, he always was, but will he have that musky man smell, and what will it feel like, to touch, to hold again. He was my dominant and I was mesmerised by him. I wanted to do whatever he wanted.

He continued speaking, but now in an even more soothing hypnotic voice. "Think to yourself that what you feel now, is the only thing you care about in the world. Lick your lips. Swallow if you must. Show your dominant that you would do anything to just feel my cock."

He gently swayed his hips making sure I was following his crotch with my eyes.

"The softness and thickness in your mouth, your tongue searching inside my foreskin to get to my cock head. Look at it. Think about it." He paused to let his words sink in, then continued. "Think what is inside my trousers. My soft, heavy cock, warm and thick. Now remember the feeling of sucking me. Licking my cock head, Remember when you held and touched me, feeling how heavy I was in your hand. That feeling you want every day. You want and hunger for that feeling of lust."

OMG, I was lost in the moment. I wanted to jerk off. My mind was racing and full of what his cock looked and felt like. I wanted to hold his balls in my hand, suck on his soft cock. Oh wow, I was hooked and was taking in everything he was saying.

I embarrassingly remember that I was dribbling, making my chest wet. I couldn't help it. And the only thing that stopped me going into a trance, was the fact that my arms were starting to ache so much. I looked down again at my hard dicklet. I was so turned on by his words, I was twitching and swallowing all the time. I looked at the bulge in his trousers. I couldn't believe it. I was totally daydreaming of what was behind his fly. I wanted to see it, I needed to see it, I needed to touch it.

I wanted to touch my dicklet. I was aching to give myself a quick hand shuffle, just to relieve the desire to wank and watch his crotch.

He bucked his hips right into my face. Oh, and there it was. I felt it. I felt my Master's cock in his trousers. I looked up into his eyes. He bumped me again as he looked down at me.

"Tell me what you want." He commanded, bumping my face once again letting me feel his cock behind his zipper.

"I want ..... to ..... I want to see ..... your cock Sir." I stuttered.

"Put your hands down." He replied.

I dropped my hands and was about to touch my dicklet when Bob unzipped his trousers. Right in front of my face, he pulled his zip down and with both hands, opened his trousers so that I could look in the hole. There it was, I could see some of the shaft of his cock. He didn't have any underwear on.

I looked up at his face again quickly before going back to watching him hold his fly open.

I had to touch myself. I reached in front of me and gave my dicklet a little rub. I pulled my foreskin back then forward, feeling my swollen cock head. Oh yes I needed that. I needed to relieve the tension. Then as I felt my dicklet in my hand, I was overwhelmed by the need to pay my respects to my Master. I wanted to feel his power through his cock once again. I wanted to feel how heavy it was. The thickness, its heat and soft big cock head. I swallowed again as I got myself worked up.

"We have already taught you what to do when in this position and when you see my cock, and of course, Claire's pussy."

"Yes Sir." I said like it was an automated response. I was busy looking closely to see if I could see more of Bobs cock in his trousers.

He continued in his low, powerful sounding voice. "I am your Master, your dominant. Your desires are to want to please me."

He was right. He was my alpha and I wanted to do anything I could to please him. Bob then walked over to the table and came back carrying a leather collar, deliberately making sure that he wiggled his hips in front of me.

"Put this on." He said as he handed me the heavy leather collar.

I held it in my hands and quickly looked at it. It was exactly like the one Ruth wore the other night. It was a thick stiff leather collar with an adjustable buckle, and metal eyelets a few centimetres apart on each side of the buckle. I don't even remember putting it on or buckling it up, I was so hypnotised looking back at his trousers.

Bob watched me then when I was finished, bent down to inspect it. He put two fingers inside the collar then said, "Get used to wearing it boy. This will be another item that you may be told to wear in a dominant's company. It is a visual display to everyone in the room that you are my bitch and cock sucker."

I think I nodded, but my heart was pounding as I sat back on my heels. I couldn't take my eyes from his open zipper.

He stood with his shoulders back, his hands on his hips. "Take my trousers off." He ordered.

Still kneeling, I got off my heels and reached up to unsteadily unbuckle his belt. I undid the button, then opened his trousers. He just stood there looking down at me.

I slowly pulled and slid his trousers down his legs, as he gracefully assisted by putting a hand on my shoulder then lifting one, then the other foot to allow me to take them off and place them on my chair.

As I looked back up his legs and to his hanging semi hard cock between two magnificent balls in his scrotum. I stared at them.

"Keep looking at my cock, keep thinking about it." He whispered.

He grabbed the back of my head, "Get your face closer boy. I want you to know my smell. Remember my smell. Can you feel the heat of my cock?"

I was now so close to him that my nose was almost touching his shaft. I could smell shampoo the and the slight pungent smell of man sweat. I was swallowing in anticipation, need and excitement.

I slowly looked over his shaved pubic area, then down the length of his cock, all the way down to his cock head and balls. I did it so slowly, smelling him, torturing myself that this was a man to be obeyed.

He jerked his hips, making his semi hardening cock sprang out and hit me in the face. I didn't flinch because I knew it would happen. I wanted it to happen. I wanted to feel it on my face. I was about to reach for him when he said.

"Don't touch me with your hands, just pay your respects." He kept his hands on his hips and continued, "Stop jerking and put your hands behind you."

I bent down a little more as I turned my head to get a good angle to his cock head to pay my respects. I positioned myself under his hanging soft cock, moved it slightly with my face, let it touch my eye, then positioned my mouth to kiss his foreskin opening. I kissed it again, this time directly on his pee hole.

Oh wow, I was once again flooded with emotions and feelings. His cock was hot on my lips, the rubbery feel of the loose foreskin circling his cock head, closing onto my lips as I pushed my mouth onto his pee slit. I wanted to jerk off so much.

Feeling the little lips and opening of his pee hole on my lips, I was so worked up that I wanted to open my mouth and suck him. I was hungry to please him. In that exact minute, I saw myself in my mind's eye, and what I was doing. I was being controlled by this man, this alpha, my Master.

"Breathe in. Get my scent in your nose." I did as he commanded.

"Good, now go and sit down again." What? What was happening. Damn. I reluctantly sat back then went back to my chair. I removed his trousers and put them on the sofa. I grudgingly sat back in my chair, as Bob sat down on the sofa once more, opening his legs for me to see him.

"Do I need to wash my cock before we continue?" He asked me. I shook my head and replied, "No Sir, you have a clean man smell Sir."

"Good boy. Remember that smell. It will be a scent that turns you on. It will be a perfume to your senses that you will miss when you cannot be in the company of a dominant. You will crave in your very being, to be near a cock and manly balls to get that smell."

I was listening intently to his words, not taking my eyes from his twitching growing cock.

"A dominant man is a real man. A man with breeding balls is a real man. Look at my cock and balls." I swallowed, stared and dribbled as I slowly jerked my dicklet looking at his magnificent cock and balls. Its shape, length, his skin and veins, and then there were his balls. I could just hear what he was saying, my mind so focussed on wanting to worship him.

"You will feel unhappy and hungry with desire when you think about a real man's cock and balls but can't get close to one. Now. There may be times when your dominant smells a little bit sweaty or he has had a pee and might not have shook that well. It will never be a terribly bad smell, as a dominant takes pride in his appearance, bearing and scent for his suck boy. However, whatever the time or place, you will still pay your respects to him. Do you understand what that means?"

I nodded, "Yes Sir, I am to pay respects every time I am put in front of a real man's cock Sir, regardless of whenever or wherever we are Sir." I noticed as he spoke, he twitched his cock making it expand and look thicker, making sure my attention was always on him.

"If your dominant or Master needs a quick freshen up, then you will be required to wash him." He looked at me to let the lesson sink in. "Stroke your dicklet faster as I speak to you. So. Do we need to go through how to wash a man's cock?"

As I jerked my hard dicklet I quickly said to him, "No Sir, I think that I can be gentle and to wash him so that he is clean for me to worship Sir."

"Good answer boy. Yes, it will be you who will pay the price for not washing him well enough. You will only get one chance before you will be told to offer your mouth to worship him, so make it a good and thorough wash."

I swallowed but understood everything he was saying. He continued. "But what if there is no washroom available. What if you are out and about and he wants you to pay your respects. How do you wash him?" I hesitated. "Remember, a real man, is always going to be clean ......ish, maybe a little sweat, a little pee. So, what do you do?"

He put his hand up. "Better still. Show me."

I understood this lesson all too well, remembering Clive's cock back in the classroom. His was a little warm with a faint smell of pee but I still carried on. It wasn't bad after all.

He pointed at the floor in front of him. I quickly stopped jerking, and eagerly knelt down between his legs.

I was now looking up close to his now fully hard cock towering in front of me. He opened his legs a little more to allow me to get closer, so I got the complete view of his impressive cock and balls.

With all of his manhood just a few centimetres away from my face, I could see every bump, vein and curve of tight and loose skin. The way his cock stood erect, the thickness, the softness, the way his balls rested in his ball bag on the sofa cushion. Good grief, what had I become?

"While you are there, look closely." He said. "This is where you get to take in everything about your dominant's cock. Look at it. Study it. Want it."

"This is your only desire." He twitched his cock. "A sub gets to learn every detail of its dominant's cock from this position."

"If you are presented with lots of cocks, real or pictures or films, you will always be able to pick out your dominant's cock. Go on. Look closer, study me, and ..... breathe me in."

I looked. I studied. I breathed in his smell. I looked closely where his foreskin covered the shape of his cock head. Then there was the crinkly excess ring of foreskin that when you looked into it, revealed his pee slit lips. The underside of his cock had the large, long vein, prominent along its length. His balls looked like eggs, so loose inside his ball bag, laying at different angles on his seat.

He bent his cock towards me. Then he changed its position again every few seconds to give me different views. I was able to learn about every tiny bit of his cock and balls, from every angle, and I automatically felt like I admired them. I was naturally drawn to looking and daydreaming about them. I wanted to not only be Bob's sub, but now, I wanted to be in the company of others like Bob.

"Now, pay your respects." I leaned in and planted a kiss on his pee slit once again. "Good, you are understanding that my cock and balls are a symbol of authority over you. You are learning that a dominant's cock is to be worshipped. A dominant's cock is to be loved and cherished by the submissive. Do you understand why an Alpha male has the right to breed?"

I thought about it. I thought I understood. I knew I was a beta male. It made sense to let an Alpha male have his choice of females before I was allowed to have my go. It is his balls that breeds the female. The Alpha and therefore his cock and balls must be admired and worshipped. Forever embedded in my mind - a dominant's cock and balls are to be respected. I nodded my head. I understood.

"Good boy. Remember our little chat at the dinner party? So, pay more attention to my balls." I looked at his balls resting on the sofa. I leaned in to kiss each one gently. As my mouth touched the loose skin of his ball bag, I pushed forward to get to his balls, my nose pressed into the base of his cock. I felt his balls move and roll slightly each time I touched them.

"Excellent my hungry little bitch. I want you to think about what you are feeling when paying respects to my balls. Think about them now. Think about them producing sperm to breed. To you, the word is 'cum'. They produce hot breeding cum. Do you understand?"

My mind was being flooded with all these feelings and thoughts. Of course, I knew all about how sperm was produced from a biological point of view, but Bob was really making me think about HIS cum. With my chin back in place on the sofa, I nodded and stared once more at his magnificent cock. Now I was imagining him cumming and the cum oozing out of the tip of his cock like I had seen before.

I paused. What the hell was going on in my head!!!!! I was turning into a depraved sex addict, or so I thought at the time. What was really happening was my conditioning. He went on.

"During our last get together, you were lucky enough to experience your Master's and Mistress's orgasms. I didn't ask you last time, but did you enjoy seeing us cum? Tell me. Tell me what you were thinking when you saw your Mistress cum in Ruth's mouth."

Keeping my chin on the sofa, I replied.

"I thought it was so hot and sexy when Ruth sucked Mistress Sir; I really wanted to see Mistress cum. I liked it when Ruth tried to suck Claire's, sorry, Mistress's pussy while her hips were jerking with a big orgasm Sir. It was such a turn on Sir."

"Enough." He shouted at me. "Call me Master."

"Yes Master." I quickly replied.

"And did Ruth swallow Mistress's cum? Did she refuse or did she drink from her Mistress's vagina with pride and appreciation?" He gripped his cock and wiped the tip over my eyes and face.

"She sucked and swallowed Master." I replied as I felt the dry but soft folds of his foreskin rub over me.

"Of course, she did. She is a bitch. A sub for a dominant's pleasure. She knows her place is to satisfy her Mistress's or Master's desires. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Of course I did, and, I also remembered when she pleased Bob and swallowed his cum as well, but hang on. I remembered when I first experienced Bob cumming; he just splashed his cum all over me. I didn't have to take it in my mouth or swallow it.........What did that actually mean?

Meanwhile, Bob was enjoying how I pushed my face into his cock trying to get more contact with it. He could see that I was sinking further into depravity. He was driving me crazy with his teasing and what he was saying. My focus was his pleasure. I wanted to touch and feel his cock, but it was just tantalisingly out of reach. My whole being now craved nothing more but his pleasure.

I was so lost in the moment, but I must have been doing everything right because he was so hard. As he let go of his cock, it sprang erect in front of me. He let me see it once again, so proud and powerful, but just out of reach. I tried to edge my chin a little closer, but he stopped me by placing a hand on my forehead to hold me in place. OMG, I wanted to touch him. I actually stuck my tongue out to try to reach his ball bag.

"Ruth, like you now, is here only for our pleasure. When you are good, you will receive a gift. Do you know what that gift is?"

"Your cum Master?" I said between trying to stretch my tongue out to lick him and pushing against his hand to get nearer.

"Goooood." He said smiling. "Our gift to a sub is cunt juice from all the women and cum from the men. How does that make you feel?".

His words were turning me on so much. I had to touch myself. Everything was so overwhelming, I had to stroke my little dicklet.

He glanced at my shoulder and noticed I was making gentle jerking motions.

"Did you know that there is an act of bonding between a Master and a sub?"

I knew he was talking but my focus was trying to touch and lick his cock with my tongue.

"Do you know what happens when you are allowed to take your Master's cum in your mouth and then in your stomach?" He said teasing me by letting me nearly lick his foreskin covered cock head.

I swallowed to moisten my mouth, then replied before resigning myself to being able to just look at his cock instead of being able to suck it.

"No Master." I said.

Bob started to rub his cock. He removed his hand from my head to then hold his balls. He started to jerk and wank himself. I knew he didn't want me to move so I just stayed where I was, my chin on the sofa. I watched him with a building hunger to do anything for him to make him happy.

He started to stroke himself more vigorously, his fist circling and gripping his cock. He was jerking quite fast now, making his foreskin roll back and forth over his cock and I wondered what he had planned. He kept going, then stopping occasionally, bending his cock forward to allow me lick his cock to wet and lubricate it.