Life as a Sub Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His taste changed as his cock started oozing pre-cum. As I licked all over his cock head and pee hole. I made sure that I mixed my saliva with his precum to make sure he was wet enough to continue wanking that impressive cock. It was then that I thought about how it all felt on my tongue and in my mouth. Perhaps it was something that only a cock sucking bitch knew what to do, but I gave the ridges of his cock head extra moisture because his foreskin would need it each time he rolled it back and forth.

As he wanked, I watched his balls in his hand jiggle and his ball bag slowly tighten. His leaned his head back into the sofa and his eyes closed, he was getting close to cumming. I didn't know what I was going to do, but he was very close.

But then he stopped. OMG he just stopped. I thought I was going to see and witness him cum again, but he edged himself to the point of orgasm and stopped. I don't know if I was disappointed or relieved as he removed his hand, letting me see his engorged cock twitch and look so massive and powerful in front of me.

He waited a few seconds then leaned forward, gripping my face in his hand, looking into my eyes, as his cock pushed against my lips.

"Swallowing a Master's sperm or a Mistress's cum is a commitment. It means that having their essence in your stomach, in your body. You will eventually start to sweat, and smell like them. When in the company of other Masters, Mistresses and subs, the sub sluts will come to identify your dominants scent on you and know you are theirs. Suck me." He commanded.

I listened intently and believed everything he said. I suckled on his cock head as my mind was being overwhelmed with everything I was being told. The smell of him, the way his cock felt, I was being drawn to wanting to be in this position for the rest of my days. He continued,

"The commitment to swallow will become a compulsion. What you are learning here, now, with your Master today, you will come to understand that swallowing and playing with sperm in your mouth is a respectful way of admiring your Master's fertility. You will be bonded to that Master as his cock sucker." He continued to look at me nursing and playing with his cock. "Do you understand?"

Everything was flooding over me. With his cock filling my mouth, I nodded. Yes, I did understand. My place was to pay my respects, to show that I was grateful to be in his service.

"When your Master, or even your Mistress wants to cum, you will be given the responsibility to show your respect by swallowing and eating it. It is a sub's food that you may even have to beg for. Today, you will want your Master's seed in your body, the ultimate goal for an owned cock sucker. You will be an owned bitch wanting only to please your Master. Do you understand?"

I didn't move, I was so happy gently holding, licking and sucking his cock. I played with his pee hole, licking inside his foreskin with my tongue. I looked into his eyes and said yes by blinking.

"Remember when I came on you last time?" I blinked a 'yes' once again.

"You remember. Good. Well, that was my way of telling everyone at the party that you were my bitch for the evening. You had my scent on you. I didn't let you swallow my sperm. I didn't know that I wanted you to be my bitch then."

He smiled at me and stroked my hair. As he leaned forward, he pulled his cock out my mouth. I was so hungry that I stretched my tongue out to try to maintain contact with it. "Uh Uh Uh,You have already seen and experienced my gift on you. Tell me, how do you feel about learning such a thing?"

I was getting so lost in the moment that just said, "Your cum is hot and thick Master. it is quite amazing to see it come out of your cock Master. The feel of it on me was nice and made me proud wearing it Master. Thank you for showing me your cum Master."

"Good boy." He leaned back leaving me with my chin on the sofa, and once again, just out of reach to suck him, so I was looking once again at his cock and balls at a distance. I licked my lips because I noticed saliva from sucking him was all over my mouth.

He laughed as he watched me, but then, he got up, walked over to the TV and switched it. He walked back to his seat and just watched TV, legs open. He was ignoring me, while I looked at his cock. "Keep describing what you like about my cum, cock sucker." He said nonchalantly.

I told him that it was very thick but still runny because there was so much of it. It was white with clear bits and it smelt salty .......... but then I ran out of things to say. Still ignoring me, he just watched TV, while telling me that he was listening to me, but I had to keel describing what I liked most about his cock and balls,

After about thirty minutes, he told me to stop talking. He got up, walked over t the TV and switched it off. He made a point of waving his thick heavy cock at me by swaying his hips when he got up and sat down. He then gripped his shaft, and I once again watched him stroke that thick and amazing cock. It was only seconds and he became solid and erect again.

I studied his stunning cock again. He kept stroking it all the time, moving it around in front of me so that I could see how his cock filled with blood and expanded the head to its magnificent size. He pulled his foreskin back. I saw his purple cock head, and how his foreskin was connected to his pee hole. He showed me how his foreskin rolled up and over his cock head, how supple and stretchy it was as it was even when he was so hard. He pulled his foreskin down again.

This was proper conditioning. I know now that I was being made to see his cock in an addictive manner. I didn't know it at the time. But looking at what I was doing and what was being done to me, I was being conditioned to adore the look of a cock, not only his but all cocks. I was being trained to worship a dominants cock. It was working too. I wanted to be that cock worshipping sub that Bob wanted. But then I think I was already a cock sucker. He was able to open me up and let my desires come to the front.

He let go of his cock and let me watch his cock get semi hard again. I watched how the skin of his cock became looser and made it look softer. His foreskin slowly slid back over his cock head, but it was a little dry and got caught half on and half off one side of his helmet. He looked at me as I watched in fascination.

He lifted his cock and put it to my lips. I licked it. It was an automatic thing to do, I couldn't help myself. I wanted to wet his cock enough to watch his foreskin go fully over his cock head more easily. Bob knew this. He looked at me lick just where some moisture was needed. It was like a connection between his cock and me.

"Good boy." He said as he pulled his foreskin back one more time to allow it to slide back more easily over his cock head.

I was feeling so happy that my efforts were appreciated. I was proud of myself for doing it. And the look on Bobs face, also told me that he was proud of me too.

"Do you know what you look like boy?"

I stopped studying his cock and looked up at him. I looked at myself in my mind's eye. I was naked, very aware that I was wearing a plug in my bum, a cock ring around my hard cock and a collar around my neck. My chin was on the sofa cushion between this mature man's legs, watching his cock growing hard then soft, watching him wank it, and I was so close that it was almost touching my nose.

As he continued, I suddenly felt no embarrassment because I wanted this to happen. Before now, I went along with everything because it was embarrassing, but it felt right. I wanted to do everything Bob told me to do. Now I looked at myself and wondered if this was really me.

"Well, I will tell you." He said. "You look like a sub who is happiest with a Dominant man in front of him. You were born submissive, to worship a Dominant, to suck cock. Not any cock, but a Dominant man's cock. You are a bitch boy who wants to please his Master and to do that, you hunger and even get turned on, wanting to have his cock in your mouth, to suck, lick and worship a Dominant man's cock."

He was right. I wanted this. I liked doing everything he said and especially being trained. I wanted to see, feel and touch his cock, soft or hard. I wanted to suck on him, but I liked to be told to do it. I looked up at him and lifted my chin from the sofa.

He nodded, but then I jumped out of surprise because a pair of warm hands rested on my shoulders then pushed me back with my chin on to the sofa. What the fuck. I got all sweaty. Someone else was here!!