Life as We Live It

Story Info
Midlife surprise is not the end to this wife.
3.5k words
3.32
18.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a line somewhere, I think it's from the Bible. Something about a time and season.... Sorry, but I'm not all that religious. My husband and I go to church some of the time. I hear all the songs, all the praying, and all the begging for forgiveness. I never thought to ask for forgiveness, I never had anything to ask for. My kids, a boy twenty-two and a girl twenty, were out of the house, trying to make me a grandmother (or practicing a lot). I didn't like the idea of being a grandmother very much, but that's the way life is.... isn't it? You go first and then your kids screw up what you missed.

My husband and I have had a good life together, at least I thought. Ralph, my husband, has always been a good provider for our family. He worked hard and played hard. He still has all his hair, not even one grey hair ... yet. He planned well for the children's future. He's just a good honest man. In all the years we have been together, I never had reason to distrust him.

My name is Nora. A long, long time ago my family immigrated here from Scandinavia. Yes, I am a natural blond. And if I do say so myself, I look pretty good for lady in her early forties. To be completely honest, I must blame my figure on my daughter. When she was fifteen or so, she told me I was pretty hot for a mom. Now, who says that to their mother? That's all it took. The next week I was sweating my ass off at a local gym. It probably wasn't true when she said it, but it is now.

Ralph and I have a ton of friends. We seem to be constantly going around town and the neighborhood to parties for some kind of celebration. There's the annual Super-Bowl party, Halloween, Easter, Christmas parties. I guess if you could pull a name out of a hat, we would have a party for it.

This year none of the parties were memorable, accept the party celebrating our neighbors birthday. Jonas, our next-door neighbor was turning sixty-five, and we had to throw a wing-ding for our beloved friend.

It was getting late. The wives had cleaned up the mess and most of them were gone. I was sitting alone on the wooden porch-swing on the back patio. Down in the basement, Ralph and his normal poker-night gang were hard at it, playing cards. They all had a little too much to drink, but they were still under control.

From out of the shadows came a familiar face. Jason Wilson came up to the swing and asked if he could join me. I simply patted my palm on the seat next to me and he sat down. At first the conversation was about how he had lost a hundred dollars, and that was his limit for tonight. We laughed at a stupid poker-joke I had heard and then the conversation seemed to get quieter. Jason had lost his wife a year earlier to cancer, and he had been alone since.

We didn't dwell on his loss because he changed the subject immediately. The look on his face was suddenly very serious. "I don't know how to say this... but Nora, we're adults here.... right?" He paused as though constructing his thoughts before he spoke again. "I haven't had sex with a woman since before Julie passed, and If I don't pretty soon, I'm gonna go crazy. Since we're both adults and life is going by so fast I thought I would just come out with it." He looked back at me and with a determination I had never seen from him before. He uttered words I would have never thought possible coming from this gentle giant of a man. "May I have sex with you?"

He was on the verge of tears and somehow pleading at the same time.

I was speechless.

"I know that's the most stupid thing in the world to ask of a friend, but I haven't been with a woman since......you know. I just thought maybe you would be willing." Quickly adding, "no one needs to know, and it would be just sex...nothing else.... just sex."

Before I could speak, Jason's face showed his shame. He stood up and was leaving the porch, walking to his house three doors down the cul-de-sac. I called after him, but he didn't respond.

The laughter coming up from the basement poker game was getting louder. I checked the house to see if everyone else was gone. When I felt certain I was alone, I went up to my room and dressed for bed. As I lay there, I couldn't help but think of the pain Jason must be feeling. How long had he thought about the possibility of my saying I would do it. The courage he had to have to ask a married woman like he did. I found myself admiring his bravery. If he only knew the situation I was going through in my life. Why would I even consider the words coming from his lips? Why would I give it a second thought?

In truth.... It had been over four months since my husband, and I had made love. Let's be real about this, we didn't make love, we had turned into two people who slept together out of obligation. Hello, a bee had better sex pollinating a rose. We no longer made love; in fact, he hadn't even touched in forever. Just the idea made my eyes well up in tears. Somehow, I had to grin at my situation. Jason and I were both suffering from the same problem.

The major difference was my husband was fine, as far as I could tell. When asked if we had a problem, he merely huffed and turned away. I begged him to tell me why we had grown so far apart. His response was the same. He refused even the idea of counseling. He refused to consider a medical remedy. I was lost.

I said earlier "I never had reason to distrust him." That was true, but this situation was getting out of hand. I spoke with our Family Doctor, and he told me he couldn't say even if he knew. He did assure me he had no idea why this was happening. I called my children and told them what was going on between their father and me. I had plenty of opportunities to ask questions of my husband. Each day and night, I would ponder new approaches to this mentally and physically despicable problem in our lives. Nothing seemed to work.

It was as true that very night, as it had been for the last four-plus months. I was waiting in bed, and he would pretend I wasn't there. Maybe he wasn't pretending.... maybe I wasn't there. Maybe I was just something that took up space.

Another week passed and nothing changed. I decided I was going to make one more effort to get my husband back. I went online to buy the raunchiest outfit I could find. A two-piece shear nothing that promised to raise the dead. I waited till he was in bed, then I sprung my trap.

Later that night, at ten-fifteen, I put on a robe and opened the front door to walk down the street in five-inch heels. I went three doors down the cul-de-sac to the house of Jason. It seemed like a long wait after ringing the bell, standing in front of his door. When the door finally opened, I was certain the wait was worth every second. Standing in front of me was a bare-chested god of a man, descended from his Greek mountaintop.

I didn't ask to enter. I just stepped into the house and into Jason's arms. With our lips locked together in an unbreakable bond, our bodies were begging for the comfort of release. Without turning on a light, we moved no more than ten feet into his castle. My body was exploding in miniature orgasms that emanated from the top of my head to the end of my toes.

I had been hoping so much my husband would make me feel this way. But that was not to be.

I was greeted with an erection that pulsed in my fingers as I stroked and squeezed him. His fingers played the violin of my body. He pressed his instrument against me, and I melted to his touch. He whispered it had been such a long time since he held a woman, trying to downplay his eagerness. I begged for more.

He brought me to such a wonderous climax with his lips and mouth. But pushed me away before I could taste his essence. When he raised himself up from my body, he said, "I need to get a condom."

My response was to push my groin harder against the head of his cock. "You don't need one...... just fuck me.... please fuck me....."

There was a Gatling gun going off in my body. Things were happening so fast I could hardly keep up with the thrill tearing through me. One exciting thing after another. As soon I said the words, "Yes, that's it...." he was off with a new and even more exciting angle of attack.

When neither of us could breathe, we stopped and collapsed onto the floor together. For the first time that I can remember, I squirted during orgasm. During an enormous climax that caused me to almost lose consciousness, I felt my juices washing at my thighs and his. Something I will never forget and will forever try to repeat.

We lay on the floor, and shortly it was beginning to feel less inviting. Jason took me to his bed, wrapped this time in the softness of pillows and a down blanket, we held each other with kisses and tender explorations as we tried to find ways to thank each other for an incredible act.

The words, "it's just sex" didn't seem to fit, but we said them anyway. When I could wait no longer, I ended a pointless conversation by again grasping his cock, this time with my lips. It didn't take long to feel him pounding into me. I straddled his body and rocked back and forth, hoping to feel his fire again. But this time it took a lot of work for both of us. I had cum several times already, and when I felt him pushing himself up from the bed, I threw my head forward in disbelief. I was caught in the vice of darkness clutching at my mind, my body, and my visions of heaven on earth. Jason was incredible and I was his.

It was still dark when I left the clutches of this Svengali. I arrived home, my husband was asleep in our bed. I didn't shower or even remove the robe I wore. I had only the strength to fall into bed and welcome rest. It took no time at all for me to find peace, but even then, my dreams filled with the lust of that night.

The following morning found me alone in my bed. There were no tears in my eyes or guilt in my heart. I had done everything I felt was required to discover the root of my husband's issue with me, or with us.

When Ralph arrived home from work that afternoon, I made one more effort to discover what was wrong. Once again, I was met with the same empty silence. I screamed at him. I threw a dishrag at him at him and collapsed in a chair at the dining room table and cried. He wouldn't even try to comfort me. My marriage was over.

When I got my wits about me, I called both my children and told them about their father. I told them I couldn't take it anymore, and there was no going back. This man that had been the foundation of a strong and loving marriage, would no longer even speak to me. It was over.

Early the next morning, I called a friend of our family that handled family law. I made an appointment for the next available. Two days later we sat together working out the details of what I wanted from twenty-plus years marriage that would not end in the way I had dreamed. It wasn't long till the proper paperwork was filled out, signed, and filed. Now it was just matter of time.

Jason was very careful, and he thought it best to be my support and not push me into doing something I would regret. As much as a gentleman he tried to be, I was always in a rush to get him into bed. Sex with Jason soon became making love, and the bond between us grew greater and stronger.

I moved in with Jason just before the divorce became final. He wasn't ready to marry again, and I certainly wasn't ready either. I wanted to go to work, but Jason would have nothing to do with my working. Finally, he had to relent when I told him I was going to move out. It was less than two days when I was added to the staff at Jason's Accounting Firm. It didn't hurt that I was living with and fucking the boss.

It was just over three months, Ralph had sold the house and moved to another city. When I asked where he was going, he refused to respond. I thought that was strange, but I wasn't his mother, so fuck him.

Poker night continued. The games would rotate from one guy's house to another. There were only six of them playing now. They were trying to fill the empty chair with someone who wouldn't mind losing a few bucks now and again.

It took about three months to find a seventh player. Marco was his name. He was a new employee at Jason's firm, and he was handsome as hell. He was divorced and had just signed a contract to build a new home in the neighborhood right next to the development Jason and I lived in. One night I came in from a movie. I had left to clear the way for a late-night card game. It was around ten-fifteen, and the driveway was empty except for one car. When I came in through the garage, I heard two men talking. A little surprised they weren't in the basement. I strolled into the family-room and slipped over the arm of the couch to land in the lap of Jason. Greeted with a kiss, a little longer than a normal greeting kiss, but not surprised as he offered me his drink.

Soon the three of us were laughing and telling dirty jokes going around the office. Jason got up and went to the kitchen to get me another drink, and I was left behind for just a couple minutes to entertain our new friend, Marco. My nose was already invisible, and with the new drink other parts of my body and mind were slipping into a state of alcohol induced invisibility.

That's when things began to change. I felt Jason's hand massaging my breast. I moved his hand away, but he continued. Next, his fingers adeptly began unhooking the buttons of my blouse. His hand slipped inside, and I was getting more and more embarrassed, or was I being turned on by the situation.

Jason invited his Marco to join us on the couch. I felt resistant but did nothing to stop Jason when he got up and went around the room turning off all the lights except one. When he returned, and sat beside me. He exposed my breasts to his friend, and whispered in my ear, "relax and enjoy." It was at this moment, life as I knew it, changed.

"Do you want to kiss Marco?" He asked.

"Do you want me to kiss him?

He nodded, and whispered the word, "yes" in my ear.

I questioned him with the look of, "are you sure?" And when he didn't answer, I turned to Marco and kissed him. I wasn't disappointed. Marco had his tongue in my mouth and my head began to swim. I found the greed of my desires making love to his tongue with my lips and mouth. When our kiss ended, I turned my head to greet Jason with the same and equal passion.

Spurred on by the dangerous mixing of alcohol and passion, I felt Jason place my hand on Marco's hard cock. And I didn't disappoint. I began to free this long hard stone from its' hiding place. By the time Marco was free to the air around us, Jason was pulling at my panties to bury his face between my thighs. There was no time for thought, there was no time to hesitate. This was the time everywoman dreams about. There was a cock with my lips wrapped around the head and a tongue and two fingers ravaging my body from below.

My hips were thrusting upward to Jason, and my face was being fucked by one of the most beautiful long cocks, I had ever seen. Marco's attempt at pushing his manhood down my throat was met with rejection, but when I sucked hard, he soon became satisfied. I drained his cum with the skill of a cheap prostitute, and when I showed him the cum in my mouth, he smiled as I swallowed it down.

I was in a dream world. Four hands caressing my body as if it were clay. Two cocks interchangeable with their goals and desires. When one would fail to rejuvenate, the other was pushing and pulling at my flesh. I had never been with two men in my life, and as I sobered up, I wanted more. Holding onto one and then the other, made the night fly by. When Jason woke the following morning, he was greeted with the sight of my mouth pulling at the head of Marco's cock. As soon as I was aware of him, I began switching back and forth. But there would only be one climax for both men. My body had all the abuse it could handle the night before.

When the sun went down the next night, Marco had moved into Jason's house, and for the next seemingly countless nights, I shared both of their beds. There was nights Jason would just watch, and sometimes join in to make it three. But usually, it was either Jason and me, or Marco and me. I felt so fortunate. But that wouldn't last.

After about two months, I found myself going more and more to Marco's room. Jason wasn't stupid. He could see there was something happening between Marco and me. He didn't say a word to bring me back to him. I think by the time I realized he wouldn't stop me from moving on with Marco, I was hurt. I was beginning to relive those old feelings I had when I was shut out of my first husband's life.

When I needed understanding, Jason was there for me. When I needed a shoulder to lean on, Jason was there for me. Jason was always there for me. He didn't ask for anything in return.

About three weeks before Marco was to move into his new home. I was certain Jason expected me to leave with him. He saw us talking outside in the garden. He saw us holding each other.

Marco walked across the yard to the rear door of the garage. He disappeared inside and when I went into the house, Jason had an inquisitive look on his face. We both heard the garage door closing.

"Where is he going?" Jason asked.

I grinned at the big dummy. "He's going to a Motel. He'll have someone pick up his junk tomorrow while we're at the office."

Jason grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to our bedroom. Before the night was over, I was engaged to be married......to Jason.

Just to tie up the loose ends. My first husband had cheated on me and found out he was HIV positive. Fortunately, before he passed it on to me. He shut out all the new truths about HIV, and he lived happily ever after taking a hand full of expensive pills every day.

As for my children. They love Jason almost as much as I do. They love his boat, his pool, his RV and the money he gives them on holidays. No matter what I say, Jason wants to spoil my adult children. I guess because he never had any of his own.

Marco... well that's a different story. Marco got caught fucking the wife of one of the officers of the company. What was Jason to do? He fired him.

End