Life At Islands Estates Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, thank you my precious sister," I said. "I truly do love your candor."

Everybody laughed, including me and we delved into the delicious soup. I brought dad up to date on my conversations with Helen and her agreement with our offer. He was pleased. I asked Camille if she would make herself available for a trip up the river in the boat tomorrow and she eagerly agreed. Rita looked as if she were about to pout when Louise jumped in and said that she had received a call and two salon chairs were to be delivered to the house tomorrow morning and they would have to get Gerald to assist with the unloading and installation. Rita perked right up at that prospect and so did I. I recalled how wonderful Rita was at personal attention and was mindful of her ministrations to me in New York. I intended for one of the chairs to be installed in my dressing room downstairs and the other in Rita's bedchamber.

After dinner, I wandered downstairs with Rita in tow. She was most interested in hearing some live music. Dennis and Marie were already in the studio and I listened as they played through a couple on new tunes that I hadn't heard them play before. I plugged in my new Danelectro guitar and switched on the amp. I was just getting ready to jump in on a lead riff when Dennis laid back and ripped into a great chop of his own.

"You've been practicing on me," I said and played a few bars back at him.

He laughed and fired another few bars of his own. We dueled back and forth for several measures and finished the tune. Marie was smiling broadly. Her playing was improving as well and they had both come a long way together.

"Very impressive, my children," I stated. "You've made a great deal of progress since we last jammed."

"Dennis is learning a lot of new lyrics too," said Marie.

"Let's hear 'em," I said.

Marie touched her rhythm switch and the drums started. Dennis did a quick turn around and Marie came in at the appropriate time and they started in on a song by The Rolling Stones. I jumped in and we played through the song with Marie and Dennis doing a great duet with two-part harmony. I was impressed. Rita clapped her hands and we all were in the best of moods. I put a fresh reel of tape in the recording deck and set out a couple of mics to record the vocals after plugging the amps into the mixer board directly. I gave Rita a quick lesson on how to read the V. U. meters on the console. I also switched the big studio camera on and started the recorders. We played until way into the early morning hours and I promised to spend more time with them working on the music.

It seemed as though Dennis had come out of his shell. He had a debonair attitude and it showed in his playing. His clothes were less hippiefied and he had grown a little moustache. Marie was as beautiful as ever. It felt good to be hanging out and jamming with my buds again. It had been a long summer with them on the road. Marie told me they were back for the time being and that she really didn't want to go back on the road unless I went with them. Dennis, on the other hand, was hell bent on being a star. He had all the tools, he just needed an agent and he would have his dream. I promised myself to make it happen for him, I had the resources to do it.

Dennis went down to his apartment and Marie had gone upstairs to hers. Rita and I sat in the studio and she mixed me a Scotch and we sat on the sofa listening to the music I had just recorded.

"You're really a good guitar player," she said. "I had no idea."

I listened a little closer to the tape after she said that and I heard myself hitting little chops that I hadn't consciously played. It's interesting to hear yourself do things you don't remember like that. Dennis and I had two distinctly different sounding guitars and I could pick each note out. I could also mute each of us from the monitor by simply reducing the playback volume on that channel on the board. Taking my track out left Dennis and Marie and the vocals. Or I could increase volume on any of the tracks to highlight any instrument or voice. Dennis had improved a bunch. I could still burn his balls on lead, though. For some unknown reason, I had been born with a gift and I could really smoke some lead.

Rita soon fell asleep listening to the music so I got a blanket and covered her up. I was tired too and turned in soon after that. When I woke up, Rita was curled all around me in my bed, naked. So was I. I had to pee so I eased out of bed and took care of things. I slipped back into the bed and Rita stirred and snuggled close to me. She moved her hand and it flopped across my hip and her fingers just barely touched my soft prick. That didn't last long. With each breath each of us took, her fingernails dragged along my tool causing me to begin to stiffen. I felt her hand close around me and knew that she must have awoken.

"You awake?" she whispered.

"I'd say so," I said softly.

She squeezed me gently and I rolled on my back. Her lips found my cheek and she kissed me easily on the ear. I turned my head and our lips came together. Our tongues danced through open lips. I stretched and rolled a little more toward her and sought her nipple with my fingers. We played touchy feely for a long time before she grew impatient with the game. She eased herself down and her mouth replaced her hand on my erection. I came within minutes, sloshing her tonsils liberally with hot sticky jizm. She giggled as she came out from under the sheet and kissed me on the lips. I tasted myself on her tongue.

Still hard, I rolled over on top of Rita and entered her. She moaned when I slipped inside. We fucked like this for some time when I saw movement by the bedroom door. Louise stood there with a cup of coffee. She put her finger to her lips to shush me and moved over to the camera at the foot of the bed. I saw the green light wink on, and the camera move and lower to witness my cock sliding in and out of Rita's cunt from the foot of the bed. Rita was completely into her passion now and was oblivious to Louise's presence in the room.

I rolled over on my back bringing the redheaded beauty with me. She was now on top and bucking like a cowgirl on a bronco. Her climaxes overtook her and soon I was spewing into her dark recesses. All the while, Louise had us locked in the center of the viewfinder. As Rita collapsed on top of me, Louise switched the camera off and tiptoed out of the room. After about three minutes she reentered to room humming cheerfully and toting two cups of steaming coffee.

Rita scrambled under the sheets. I lay on top, naked. Louise leaned over me and took my deflated cock deep into her mouth. She slurped loudly a couple of times, popped up off of me and said, "Morning, Kiddies. Rita, you taste wonderful this morning." Howling with laughter, she turned and was gone from the room. Rita groaned. I reached for the coffee and chuckled.

12