Life At Islands Estates Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the deputy asked Sandra if she wanted to press charges, she told him he should keep the freak on a leash, but no. He shrugged and as he was turning away she said, "Tell Sicko out there, he's lucky he's still a rooster. He almost got turned into a hen back there."

We heard the cook laugh at Sandra's remark. The deputy left with the injured biker. We finished our meal and thanked the guy in back for the lunch. He apologized for the trouble. Sandra shook off his coat and handed it back to him, thanking him for the loan. She turned and marched out of the café with her bra covered titties poked way out front, her torn shirt hanging off her shoulder.

We climbed back up in the truck cab and finished our journey back to Islands Estates.

--------

Everybody rushed out to see the arrival of the newest residents to Islands Estates. We unloaded the horses one by one and walked them into the corral between the barn and stable. Each animal was more beautiful than the last. The horses pranced around the limited area within the tall rail fence, snorting and whinnying and bobbing their heads. Caroline was so excited she nearly wet her britches and Billy Joe's eyes were enormous. Louise and Camille kept a safe distance, but Rita was up on the second rail of the fence paying close attention to the action and watching to make sure the kids were at a safe distance.

When Sandra related the events of our lunch, the others gathered around to be reassured that we were all right. I had a knot on the top of my head but that was partly due to the fact that Bozo had grazed me on the same spot that I had whacked on the car door. Rita felt of my head and said I was lucky. I agreed with my wife, I could have taken a whipping if I hadn't been quick.

The girls all erupted in a gaggle of laughter as Sandra was jerking her hands back and forth, demonstrating how I had slung the big guy around by his tally-whacker. Rita was leaning against the fence holding her sides as her mother made a big deal out of the way I dispatched her attacker.

"I was just using all the available options I had," I said.

A huge bruise was forming on the underside of Sandra's breast. I walked over to her, lifted the cup of her bra up exposing the rest of her soft melon. An angry set of finger marks had appeared where Bozo had mauled her. I instructed Louise to carry Sandra to the emergency room at Flagler Hospital in St. Augustine and have her checked over. Rita headed for the big house to get her car and Louise went with Sandra to her house to change her shirt. Camille took the kids back to the house and Gerald and I busied our selves with the horses.

We spread hay in the stalls and poured oats in the feeders and made sure that the water fillers were working properly. We had a big trough out in the big corral and automatic fillers in the stalls. The corral could be gated several different ways to keep the mares away from the studs and eliminate the problems of horsy jealousy.

I'd have to buy some saddles and bridles and all the other stuff, but all that would come soon. Gerald ordered feed for delivery tomorrow. I was excited about having the horses but really irked at the circumstances of our trip back form Ocala.

The folks at the hospital gave Sandra a clean bill of health. Upon her return home, we had a big meal of rib eye's and baked potatoes. Camille wanted Sandra to stay up at the big house over night, but Sandra insisted she would be fine in her own bed. I promised myself that if I ever came across Bozo again, I would give him a lasting memento of my admiration for what he had done to Sandra. Gerald allowed he would give me a hand if the occasion ever presented itself. I was growing very fond of my friendship with Gerald. I decided another house at the opposite end of the estate was in order. I called my contractor buddy the next day and made the arrangements. Gerald was excited.