Life at Last Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you ask of us, we'll do it Chaney." Katherine said, looking at Trisha.

Trisha nodded her approval.

"You're willing to do anything we ask of you?" Chanelle queried them.

"Yes mistress. We are." Trisha affirmed.

"Well, let's get started then shall we." Chanelle ordered.

Chanelle and Julia took the chairs in the corner of the room and brought them to the side of the bed and sat down.

"Okay, we'll give you girls a moment to think over what you'd like to show us. Why don't you go to the living room and think it over." Chanelle suggested.

Katherine took Trisha's hand and led her into the other room. As they passed the spare room, Trisha said,

"I wonder if they are going to tape this for later?" "

What do you mean tape it for later?" Katherine asked her.

"You didn't know that Chanelle has a two way mirror in there and uses a video camera to take film of her sex slaves?" Trisha said back to her.

"No, I didn't. Do you think she has me on tape from before?" Katherine's eyes widened at the thought.

"I sure she does honey, she likes to keep a record of her slaves on tape. Sort of a precaution thing." Trisha added.

"I'm going to demand that she erases them at once. She never asked my permission to do that." Katherine said with anger in her voice.

"Sssshhhhh, she might hear you." Trisha said, hushing her.

"I don't care if she does hear me, that's not right, she has no right to do that." Katherine said furiously.

Trisha pulled Katherine into the living room out of earshot.

"She can make things very tough for you if you don't comply. Just go along with her wishes tonight and then we'll make plans for us later, okay baby?" Trisha pleaded.

"She better not try anything with me, I agreed to be her love slave and that's all. I didn't say I'd be her slave to do anything else. I wouldn't have gotten into this if I'd known she was going to try and blackmail me into things." Katherine said defiantly.

"Just let me handle this okay sweetie, I'll get us through tonight, but if she's taped you doing anything, you'll have to live with that fact." Trisha said, trying to console her.

"I'll demand that she give me those tapes or what ever she has of me. I know she took some pretty rude photos of me earlier. I don't know what I'd do if they were ever printed or shown to anyone." Katherine said thoughtfully with regret in her voice.

"That's what I mean. If she has you on film or tape, you're as good as dead if she wants to show them. That's why it's best just to let it go and do what she wants now, so we can have our life together later., Okay?" Trisha said, trying to be brave.

"Okay, I'll do it for us then, but I don't know what I'll do to her if......." Katherine broke off as the door bell sounded.

Katherine went to answer it, and when she opened it, it was the owner of the store where she had her clit pierced.

"Hi, Katherine." The woman said upon seeing her.

"Hi." Katherine said right back.

She couldn't understand why, but this woman made her feel nervous.

"Come in, Chanelle is in the bedroom with Julia, if you'd like to go see them." Katherine said inviting her in.

The woman nodded at Trisha as she passed and went to the bedroom. Katherine could hear Chanelle and Julia's excitement at seeing her.

"That's the woman who did my clit ring, Trisha."

"You don't know who she is do you, Kat?"

"No, I don't. Who is she?"

"She's the one who trained Chanelle and Julia to be doms. Her name is Vanessa." Trisha informed her. "She taught them how to spank and whip?"

Katherine said in a puzzled tone.

"Yes, she's probably the best or worst dom I know. She's made slaves hurt like no other I know of. She split the pussy of one slave while fisting her with both hands. That poor girl almost bled to death before she took her to the hospital. She has no feeling in her outer labia area now."

Katherine stood horrified listening to Trisha tell the stories of Vanessa's sexual exploits.

"So are you girls ready to give us a show in here now?" Chanelle called to them.

"We better get in there and do something wild for them. They're going to want to see us go at each other in a big way." Trisha said hurriedly.

"What do you want to do?" Katherine said.

"Let's really fuck each other with some dildos and I'll take it up the ass, because they like that sort of thing. We can't be sweet to each other or they'll just get mad and do us themselves." Trisha warned Katherine.

"Okay, I'll follow your lead and try to do stuff that might get then going." Katherine added.

"Let's have some fun though while we're doing it, we might as well enjoy this too." She laughed.

They kissed each other briefly and then held hands as they went back to the bedroom. Katherine couldn't help but think of what horrible things Vanessa was capable of doing to a slave. They entered the room and saw the two women in their chairs and Vanessa was standing between them, with her hand on Chanelle's shoulder.

The three women watched as Trisha and Katherine, naked, walked past them and climbed on to the bed. They knelt on the bed and kissed each other in a warm embrace. Trisha cupped Katherine's breast, while Katherine reached down and stroked at Trisha's pussy lips. They played with each other lovingly, giving each other great pleasure. Chanelle and her friends were not very pleased by the performance, and asked for some more action. Trisha complied by giving Katherine's ass a hard slap. Katherine jerked forward into Trisha. Katherine returned a slap of her own, and soon both women were slapping each others ass while kissing.

"Stop the kissy sissy stuff you two and get down to some real action already." Chanelle ordered.

Trisha motioned Katherine to lie down on the bed, face down. Katherine stretched out, with her legs together and her arms above her head. Trisha started by giving Katherine's ass a good slapping on both cheeks. Then keeping in mind the three women were waiting for some real action, slapped her thighs form her ass down to her knees. Katherine felt her skin sting at the slapping, but the pain was minimal.

"Here, take this and give a few for me, Trisha." Chanelle asked.

Trisha took the strap, Chanelle had used earlier that day on Katherine, and swished it through the air, feeling its flexibility.

"Are you ready Kat?" Trisha said in a caring voice.

"Don't hit me too hard okay." Katherine whispered to her.

Trisha gave Katherine's cheeks a quick rub and brought the strap down across both cheeks. By the time she brought it back up, a red streak rose up. Trisha rubbed it to ease the sting, then brought it down again, raising a second strip of red. Katherine clenched her ass cheeks at each hit, and kept her face hidden in the pillow.

She didn't want Chanelle to know she was enjoying this and have her want it done harder. Trisha slapped her several more times, rubbing between each hit.

"Do her thighs, Trisha, I want to see some color on that woman." Vanessa ordered.

"Kat, spread your legs so Trisha can get to the soft spots." Chanelle chimed in.

Katherine spread her legs slightly a few inches and Chanelle got up and spread them as wide as she thought they should be. Chanelle sat back down and said,

"Now, lets see some color on those thighs."

Trisha gave Katherine's thighs a strapping hard enough to make some color, but not enough to really hurt her. Katherine thought it best to make some noise for effect and yelped at each hit. Trisha moved to the other side of the bed, closer to the seated women, and gave Katherine a few more whacks.

"Put some effort into it, Trisha." Scolded Vanessa.

Obviously, she was looking for some real pain, thought Trisha. How could such an attractive woman be so mean she thought.

Here was a woman in her early forties, long, almost white, blond hair, pretty, deep, blue eyes, very attractive looks, and a body most women half her age would die to have. Trisha guessed her measurements to be at least 38c-26-37 and a gracious height of around five feet, seven inches. She had the displeasure of meeting her before at her previous mistress' place. She had come over and given her the worst punishment she had ever had. Even her own mistress thought she had been a bit too rough and scolded her for marking up her slave.

That was the start of her being "let go" by mistress Jana. She had never said no to her for anything, but when she asked her to let Vanessa do her again later, she said no. Jana gave her a severe beating and dismissed her forever, blacklisting her with other doms. Now she was here watching her strap her new lover, and making sure she hurt her. Trisha wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of making her hurt her new love, Katherine.

Chanelle noticed how hard Trisha was hitting Katherine and stood behind her without Trisha noticing.

"I told you to give her some color."

And snatched the strap from her, bringing it across Trisha's ass hard. Trisha yelped loudly at the smack, and Chanelle pushed her forward so she was lying across Katherine's legs.

She quickly gave her several hard slaps on her ass and thighs, raising severe welts.

"That's what I expect when I say give her some color."

"I'm not going to beat Kat like you do." Trisha sobbed back at Chanelle.

"You just got yourself a lesson in obedience you little cunt." Chanelle hissed at her.

"Girls, I think we should show these two what we wanted for a show, don't you?"

"I'll gladly take a shot at that little bitch, Trisha. And I'd like to see if I can get Kat to cum like you told me she does." Vanessa said coming over to the bed.

Trisha stood to protest, and before she could get a word out, Vanessa gave her a vicious slap across her face, stinging her cheek and making her eyes water. Julia rose from her chair and went to the dresser, then returned with several pair of handcuffs and tie straps.

"Here, lets lay them both out and we can do both of them together." Julia suggested.

Vanessa grabbed Trisha by the arms roughly and threw her down on the bed beside Katherine, who hadn't moved because of the sudden shock in the change of events. Vanessa sat on top of Trisha and Julia sat on Katherine, pinning them both. Chanelle handcuffed Katherine's right hand to Trisha's left, then handcuffed her left hand to the bed post.

Chanelle moved around to the other side and cuffed Trisha's right to the other post. She took a tie down and tied the cuff to the middle of the headboard. With both of their hands tied it was easy to position the two women into very vulnerable positions. Julia took the pillows and folded them, stuffing them under the hips of the two women, raising their asses high on the bed. Vanessa pulled Trisha's right leg hard to the side and cuffed it to the bottom post. The other leg was stretched open wide and cuffed to Katherine's right ankle.

Katherine was stretched next and could feel the strain on her muscles as she was attached to the post.

"Now, that's a beautiful sight don't you think girls?" Chanelle said to them.

"I think its play time here at Chanelle's house of pain and pleasure, except I think its our pleasure and their pain." She added.

"You know what's missing? Kat doesn't have her lip rings yet. I have my kit in the car. Let me go get it and I'll do her right now." Vanessa said with more enthusiasm than Katherine liked to hear.

Vanessa left and Chanelle walked around the bed looking at the restrained women.

"I feel sorry for you two. Vanessa is going to give you both a beating you're both going to remember for awhile."

Katherine turned to Trisha with fear in her eyes and Trisha looked at her in the same way.

"We're going to get hurt baby, I'm so sorry this is going to happen to us, I wanted to make it as nice for you as I could." She whispered.

"I know, I could tell you weren't hitting me that hard. We'll take what they give and we'll get out of here and never come back. I don't care what photos she has of me. I just want to be with you and we can work something out I'm sure." She whispered back.

"I love you Kat." Trisha whispered.

"I love you too Trish." Katherine whispered to Trisha.

The two women smiled a sad smile at each other. Vanessa returned with her kit, and laid it out on the bed beside Katherine.

"Is it going to hurt?" Katherine whimpered.

"Shut up, and don't worry about if it'll hurt." Vanessa snapped at her.

"What should I give her for her lips?" she asked Chanelle.

"I like those thick ones for the top and I think we should do the same at the bottom." Chanelle replied.

"Good choice Chan, they'll hold up well under pressure." and laughed out loud. "I think I'll use a number six needle for that, a bit big, but she has that nice fat pussy I like with small lips." Vanessa sounded professional in her estimate of her.

Vanessa reached forward and patted Katherine's pussy, feeling the plumpness and the give. She squeezed the lips together and saw them open slightly.

"Look at that, already getting wet, and we haven't even started on her yet." She laughed again.

"She's a great little cummer, Vanny." Chanelle informed her.

"So you say, I'll have to see this for myself. I love to see a slave spill her juices for me." Vanessa said while getting things ready to start. She swabbed Katherine's lips, inside and out, leaving the area tingly.

Katherine would have screamed, had she seen the large needle Vanessa took out of the case. It was pointy, but tapered out to the size of a darning needle near the end. She swabbed it off and took the pliers she had used on Katherine earlier and swabbed them off too. Vanessa hooked her thumb into Katherine's pussy and pulled it open. Holding the lip between her thumb and fore finger, she clamped the pliers in place. It was painful enough to Katherine, to make her scream out.

Chanelle slapped her ass and told her to be quiet.

"She hasn't even started yet, you big sissy." She admonished her.

Katherine buried her face in the bed and sobbed loudly. Trisha looked at Katherine and wished she could comfort her some how. She knew this was going to be painful, but there was nothing she could do to help. She knew she was going to be punished hard and it would be painful, but Katherine was new, and had no idea what was going to happen. That fear of not knowing made things worse.

Vanessa took the needle and put the point against where she was thinking of inserting it.

"Good here, Chan?" Vanessa asked.

"Looks good to me Vanny." she replied back.

At that, Vanessa started pulling the pliers, stretching the lip out. Vanessa pulled farther than she had to, but she enjoyed the display and the pain it caused. She pushed the needle slowly, watching it break through the skin and enter the lip. She pushed it through until it started poking at the other side. She pushed lightly so it wouldn't break through, but made Katherine feel every bit of it.

Katherine screamed into the bed and cried loudly at the pain. Vanessa completed the insertion and kept pushing the needle through widening the hole.

"She might be screaming, but she's getting wetter."

Katherine hated herself for showing her body enjoyed the pain. Blood trickled from her pussy lip as Vanessa finished. She slid the needle back and forth making sure it was well opened.

She took the large ring and pulled on the needle, making the hole wider. She slipped the ring opening through the hole and pulled the needle out. She closed the ring and announced,

"Well, there's one done." Chanelle stooped forward and said,

" Nice work." "Thank you Chan, I like to think I'm a pro at this." Vanessa said smugly, then laughed.

She unclamped the pliers and hooked her thumb in again, pulling the lip outwards. She clamped the lip and pulled it out far.

Katherine continued wailing, but dared not move in fear of causing her self damage. Trisha lay helpless beside her trying to comfort her with whatever she could think of to say. Julia smacked her pussy with her hand and told her to shut up. Trisha winced at the pain, but kept doing what she could to soothe Katherine.

Julia picked up the strap and slapped Trisha's pussy hard several times, then said,

"Didn't I tell you to shut up already? Or would you like to have a session right now with me?"

"No mistress Julia, I'll be quiet."

"Smart girl." She said to Trisha and smacked her again on the ass.

Vanessa pushed the needle to the lip, and watched as it slowly pushed at the skin until it broke through.

Blood mixed with her other secretions as the needle poked out the other side. Vanessa pulled the needle out far again and inserted the ring through.

"That's one side done,"

And patted Katherine's pussy lips. She did the same to the other side and Katherine's piercing was completed. Blood ran along her pussy lips and gathered in a drop at her clit, then dropped onto the sheet below. Vanessa took a swab with alcohol and wiped the area clean. The stinging caused Katherine to wail at the added pain.

"I think its time to chain her now Chan." Vanessa said. "I'll get my jewelry box."

And Chanelle went to the dresser.

She opened it and took out a long gold chain and several short ones then came back. She slipped the long one around Katherine's waist and hooked it together. She hooked the short ones to it and said,

"You do one side Jules, I'll do the other."

They took the ends with the clasps and connected them to the new rings. Katherine's lips were spread wide and her pussy opening was visible.

"Looks good to me." Chanelle said.

"Me too." Both women replied.

Chanelle lifted Katherine and attached another shorter chain to the front of the waist chain. She reached between Katherine's legs and attached the clasp to her new clit ring. When she let it go, Katherine's hood retracted , and her clit was bared.

"Now that's a picture."

And she went back to the dresser and brought her camera back. She took several shots of the pussy close up and then stood back to get both women in the shot.

After several shots from different angles, she put the camera down.

"Are we ready to have some fun now girls?" Julia said.

"Not just yet Jules, lets do Trisha the same way first."

Chanelle fetched another set of chains and before long, both women had their pussies stretched open on display.

"Now I think its time." Chanelle said.

"Let me color that insolent little slut first Chan." Vanessa said , as she picked up the strap.

Chanelle picked up her camera, as Vanessa got into position. Trisha braced herself for the onslaught of strapping she knew was coming. Katherine looked at Trisha with tear stained and swollen eyes, and mouthed the words,

"I love you." Trisha did the same back, just as the first hit came.

Katherine could tell from the shock on Trisha's face that it was harder than she had received. Trisha's pale skin turned an instant scarlet red. Within the time it took for her to open her mouth the howl at the pain, Vanessa had hit her again. She received a severe strapping that lasted for five or more minutes, coloring her a bright red from the top of her ass to the back of her legs.

Vanessa had showed no mercy in her punishment to Trisha at all. The welts raised up high on her skin as she sobbed deeply into the bed sheets. Katherine tried to think of something to say to her, but couldn't find any words, so she said,

"You're a fucking bitch Vanessa, you didn't have to hit her that hard."

"Oh, I am a fucking bitch am I? Let me show you just how much then."

And she brought the strap down hard across Katherine's ass, the end of it catching her spread open pussy.

Katherine screamed out in pain, and Vanessa hit her again in the same area.

123456...8