Life Begins Again (at 52)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pretty face broke into a grin.

"I sense the sound of a dismissed submissive," she said, clicking her fingers and summoning one of the three naked barmaids over. She ignored the looks of annoyance she got from those people still waiting to be served, and ordered a vodka tonic. When it came, she sipped it, and turned back to look at me.

"You don't remember me do you?" she asked, and I had to admit that although she looked familiar, I couldn't put a name to her face.

"Well, you're honest, at least," she said dryly. "Before I remind you, tell me. Are you with anyone tonight?"

"I came with my friend and her lover," I replied. "They are being served by her cuckold. You're correct to assume that I have been dismissed. I'm actually seeking tonight."

She looked interested, and I thought to myself that I would be prepared to play with this woman. Maybe I could interest her in giving me a public caning later on? She was speaking again.

"Come with me," she said in a tone of voice that didn't sound like she was used to being disobeyed. Forgetting my need to get a drink, I meekly followed her out of the bar area, and she led me to a quiet corner, where there were booths with tables.

She sat down, and I remained standing. I might not be owned any more, but my training told me I should remain standing until given permission to sit. She acknowledged this aspect of my behaviour with an appreciative nod of her head.

"You may sit " she said quietly, and I did as I was told.

"Now, as I was saying," she began, "you don't seem to remember me. I'm Lydia Lewis. You taught my son, Tobias, a few years ago."

The penny dropped, and I smiled.

"Of course," I replied warmly. "I remember you now. And how is Tobias these days? I seem to remember he went by the name Toby in school."

"He's doing very well," Lydia answered proudly. "He has his own I.T. consultancy business, and he's presently on honeymoon with his new wife. You might remember her too? She was in Tobias' class, so you must have taught her as well. She's a Lewis now, obviously, but before she married she was Christine Marchant."

I racked my brains, and came up with some vaguely remembered details. Christine was a bright girl, who had always managed to stay just on the right side of most of the school rules. She had a rebellious streak, and was forever pushing boundaries and egging others on to try the teachers' patience. Given what I remembered about both Toby and Christine, I would have bet a month's salary against the two of them getting together.

Lydia Lewis must have seen the confusion on my face. She smiled.

"Yes," she admitted. "I wasn't best pleased when Tobias brought her home for the first time. I don't mind admitting that I'm something of a snob, and Christine's family definitely come from the wrong side of the tracks, as far as I'm concerned."

It turned out that Christine was as interested in the rapidly developing world of I.T. as Toby. They both went to university, where they continued the friendship that had begun in school when they attended the same I.T. classes.

Having graduated with a very good degree, Toby's mother and father set him up in business, and the first thing that he did was to offer Christine a job. It didn't go down well with Toby's parents, until Christine developed some firewall software to combat hacking. It gave the company a foothold in the market, and they never looked back. Christine became a partner in more than one sense. Toby promoted her to be his business partner, and the two began seeing one another outside office hours too.

"That was three years ago," Lydia said, "and in those three years a lot has happened. My husband left me. He went off with his secretary, and we divorced a couple of years ago. He cleaned me out, the bastard. I lived in rented accommodation for a while, but then Toby and Christine decided to get married."

"They've bought a lovely house on the edge of town. It's set in its' own grounds and has a granny flat in the garden. So I've moved in with them."

She paused, and sipped her drink.

"Is this too much for you?" she asked. "You're very quiet."

"I usually need permission to speak," I admitted.

"Well, I don't own you," smiled Lydia. "Feel free to contribute to the conversation."

"Do Toby... sorry, Tobias and Christine know about your membership here?" I asked. "It's just that I could imagine Christine being a member. She was always willing to push boundaries. But Tobias was much more conventional, as I recall."

Lydia smiled again.

"Oh I think you'll find that Christine and I have made a real man out of my son," she replied. "All three of us share similar tastes. It's probably why my ex fucked off with that bimbo of his. He was always so conservative in his needs. He was always complaining about my 'disgusting sexual perversions' as he called them."

I managed to contain my excitement at hearing about her 'disgusting sexual perversions'. Given the way that she had approached me, I was hopeful of getting myself fucked tonight, at least. Her next question increased my excitement.

"What are you looking for?" she enquired, finishing her drink and putting the empty glass down on the table between us.

"Tonight, I was going to volunteer to be caned up on the stage, with a view to telling any potential dominant that I am available," I answered. "In the longer term, I would like to be owned and controlled again."

She smiled that enigmatic smile that I found so intriguing.

"When I used to come to parents' evenings, and school concerts all those years ago, I had you down as a typical old maid," she said matter-of-factly. She laughed at what must have been my reaction to such a title.

"I'm sorry to be so blunt, but what were you ten years ago? Early forties, maybe? You were unmarried, and from what I learned about you from other staff and parents, you had no interests other than school. So that's why I called you an old maid."

"Ten years ago I was forty two," I replied. "I kept my true nature hidden from my colleagues. I still do. If any of them knew that I like to be beaten before I'm fucked, they would inevitably jump to the wrong conclusions."

"I'm a very good teacher, and my private and professional lives are kept in separate compartments," I continued. "Neither impacts on the other. I love my day job, and I love to serve and to give over control when I'm playing."

I stopped for breath after this long speech. My cheeks were bright red, not from embarrassment, but from the excitement I always felt when the chase was on. I was convinced that Lydia Lewis was going to play with me tonight.

That certainty increased when she asked her next questions.

"Are you a lesbian? Do you play with women?"

"I'm bi-sexual," I replied. "And I'll play with anyone who can give me what I crave."

"And what is that?" she asked, leaning forward and staring into my eyes.

"I like pain," I admitted, "and wherever possible, I like humiliation. Given what I've just said about keeping my professional and private lives apart, the humiliation aspect is almost always impossible, other than in clubs like this. I make no bones about it. I need to be controlled."

She sat and looked at me for a few long minutes, neither moving nor speaking. Eventually, she seemed to come to a decision.

"What are your hard limits?" she asked quietly. "I am seriously considering taking you on for a project that I have been contemplating ever since Tobias informed me that he was going to marry Christine."

I thought for a moment before answering.

"As I've stated, pain really floats my boat," I began, speaking slowly and deliberately. "I have experienced being beaten on my arse, my cunt and my tits with various implements. I love to be marked, but my main hard limit is that my hands and my face are off limit. I can't afford to turn up at school with visible evidence of the fact that I like to be beaten. Also, anything that would be likely to cause permanent injury or disfiguration would not be acceptable."

Lydia nodded her understanding.

"That makes sense," she said. "Anything else?"

"I will not do anything that involves minors, or non-consent," I continued. "What I choose to put myself through is my business. I consent to handing over control to my dominant, having first agreed that the hard limits I've just spoken of are respected."

I paused for breath, and to allow Lydia to make any observations that she might have, following my little speech. She didn't speak, but waved her hand in a 'get on with it' gesture.

I cleared my throat, and continued.

"It is ridiculous to say that I'll do anything to please the person with whom I'm playing," I said. "I've seen plenty of contact adverts where a sub says just that. I have experienced a fair few kinks and fetishes since I admitted to myself that I am a submissive, but I'm not so naive as to imagine that I know it all."

"I am always open to trying new experiences," I went on, "as long as they don't cross the boundaries into the areas covered by my hard limits."

There was silence between us, as Lydia digested everything she had heard. Finally, she seemed to come to a decision. She smiled at me.

"My son and daughter-in-law are returning home from their honeymoon tomorrow," she informed me. "All three of us have an interest in domination, and before they left on their honeymoon, we discussed the possibility of taking on a suitable submissive to serve and entertain us," she said.

"I can't promise anything, of course. You would have to be acceptable to Tobias and Christine. But, in principle, would you consider being owned and controlled by us?"

Now it was my turn to remain silent. I hoped that Lydia couldn't hear my heart thudding with excitement in my chest, nor smell my arousal, because my cunt was beginning to feel exceedingly damp. l stood up.

"If I am acceptable to your son and daughter-in-law, then it will be my privilege to become your owned submissive " I said formally.

Lydia grinned.

"I'm sure you will be," she said. "They both like playing with mature women. Up until now, they've both had to contend with a mere forty four year old. They'll both be thrilled to have you as their play thing."

"You may sit," she continued."I'm almost done with you for now. Just a couple more questions. First of all, when did you last cum? I mean a real orgasm, not just getting yourself fucked?"

"If you discount using a vibrator on myself, it must be months, if not a year," I confessed. "My last Master liked taking me to the edge and then denying me an orgasm. I was on my honour not to play with myself when I was not with him."

"Ye..ee..es," I said slowly, drawing out the word as I thought back. "I was owned by Master James for almost two years. The first time he fucked me, I did cum, but I squirted all over his bed linen. So after that, I was denied the right to cum. Not long afterwards, he forbade me from using my vibrator on myself."

"Not that vibrators don't give you an orgasm," I continued, "but it's not the same as being fucked with a real cock or with a strap-on. I realise I will have to earn the right to be allowed to cum, but I hope that if I please you all, I will be allowed the occasional orgasm?"

Lydia pointedly ignored this question. Instead, she asked another of her own.

"Have you ever been fucked up the arse, or done double penetration?"

"Never," I admitted. "Master James refused to share me with anyone, and his opinion on anal sex was that it should only be practised by gay men. He watches a lot of porn, but if anal sex is being done, he switches it off"

"I'd love to try double penetration," I admitted. "I've often wondered what it's like to be fucked up the arse."

Lydia shook her head in amazement.

"Your ex master sounds a real charmer," she said. "It's one thing to own a slut like you, and to control her. But his views on anal sex astound me. I'm no psychologist, but it sounds to me like he's in denial about his own sexuality. Only practised by gay men indeed! What a load of crap!"

I remained silent. It wasn't for me to express an opinion on Master James. I had had some very enjoyable times with him, and now that I had been dismissed, it seemed to me that I should keep my own council on how I felt about him. To me, what was more important than discussing the past, was impressing my potential new owners with my loyalty, my servitude and my ability to satisfy their needs whilst getting my own needs seen to at the same time.

Lydia fell silent and looked at me. Eventually, she smiled.

"I think you'll do very well," she said. "I can't wait for Tobias and Christine to arrive tomorrow. It will be so much fun to present them with an experienced submissive. I take it that you are available tomorrow?"

"I'm available tonight," I replied hopefully, but Lydia shook her head.

"Oh, I think not," she said with what I came to know as a very wicked smile. "I want you gagging for it when I introduce you to my son and daughter-in-law. So tonight, I want you to edge yourself half a dozen times. You are forbidden to cum. I am putting you on your honour to carry out my instructions to the letter. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, but she shook her head.

"Not 'Mistress'. That title you may use to address my daughter-in-law. You may call me 'Madam'. That is more in keeping with my age, and my status in our little family group."

"Very well Madam," I replied. I hesitated, and she looked at me quizzically.

"What is it?"

"May I ask where I am to report tomorrow?" I began, "and how do you require me to present myself?"

She chuckled and had the grace to admonish herself.

"What an idiot I am," she said. "In my excitement at having found you, I completely forgot that you don't have a clue where I live."

She recited her address, and we exchanged mobile phone numbers. Then she asked me how I had arrived at the club that evening. I explained the circumstances, and she nodded thoughtfully.

"That sounds perfect," she replied. "Report to me at midday tomorrow morning. You can keep the stockings and the heels, but don't bother with the corset. You say your long coat covers your nakedness. I presume that coming across town without any clothes on will get you in the right frame of mind?"

"Oh yes," I agreed, forgetting my disappointment that I wasn't going to be punished tonight. "It will be a thrill to risk being discovered on my way over to you."

Lydia stood up, and I scrambled to my feet too. She offered her hand to shake to seal our bargain, and I took it and shook hands. Before I let it go, I dipped my head and kissed the back of her hand.

"Thank you, Madam," I said sincerely. "I can't wait to serve you, and your family. I won't disappoint you, I promise."

"No, I don't think you will," she replied. "Now I want you to go home and carry out my instructions. Edge yourself six times without cumming. And I'll see you at midday tomorrow. Report to my granny flat, not the main house. I'll take you over there when I think you're ready."

"Very good, Madam," I said. I repeated my thanks and walked across the room towards the exit on legs that were trembling with excitement.

I retrieved my coat and went home in a taxi. The driver seemed unsure of allowing me into his cab, when I admitted that I had no money, but that I'd pay him when I got home and could get my purse.

"I wouldn't normally do this," he said, as he drove me home, "but I'm a sucker for a damsel in distress. Someone nick your purse, did they darlin'?"

"Er... yes. That's exactly what happened," I lied. I had no intention of telling him that I had envisaged not having any need for money that evening. Drinks at the club were put onto a tab, which was settled at the end of each month, and I had hoped to be taken home by either someone I'd picked up or by Janet and Vince.

He kept up a barrage of inane comments, interspersed with the odd question. I tuned out, giving him the odd, "yes, that's right," when I felt it necessary.

He dropped me off in front of my house, and I hurried in, got my purse and paid him, giving him a couple of quid as a tip. He thanked me and drove off. I went back into the house and prepared to begin a long night's edging. Six times! Fucking hell, I was going to be at it most of the night!

I hung my coat up, retrieved my phone and went upstairs to prepare myself for bed and for a night of edging.

Whilst I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom, I heard my phone give the ping that meant I had a new message. My training told me never to ignore the sound of a new message arriving, so I hurried to see who had sent it.

It was from Madam Lydia, and it made me smile.

"I forgot to mention the fact that Tobias, Christine and I detest hairy cunts," her message began. "Make sure that you are smooth when you report tomorrow."

I grinned to myself. A new chapter was about to begin in my chosen lifestyle. I returned to the bathroom, finished brushing my teeth, and got into the shower, taking my lady razor with me. If my new owners required a smooth cunt, then a smooth cunt they would get.

My alarm clock raised me from a deep sleep. I rolled over in bed and switched it off. Normally, I'm awake and waiting for it to ring, but last night was different. I had managed to edge myself five times, but it had taken a long time.

Each successive edging took less time than the previous one to achieve, but in contrast, I had to leave more and more time between finishing one edge and starting the next one. It had been gone three o'clock when I edged myself for the fifth time.

I still had one more to go. I was on my honour to edge six times, without cumming. Should I do it now, before I got up, or leave it until after breakfast? Decisions; decisions!

"Ah, fuck it," I thought to myself, "go and have a shower and think about what you are going to be made to do later on. You can edge yourself in the shower and you'll have the rest of the morning to get through before you present yourself to your new Madam Owner."

And that's what I did. I loved the feel of my new smooth cunt. My lips were plump and glistening by the time I'd finished edging. I dried myself with a soft and fluffy towel, put on my bathrobe and went downstairs to make my breakfast.

Later on, I dressed, ready to present myself. I say 'dressed'; in fact all I did was to put on a pair of lacy hold-up stockings, as instructed by Madam Lydia. I coated my lips (no! not THOSE lips!) with scarlet lipstick and plaited my hair into a pair of pigtails. Then I put on my shoes, went downstairs and got out my long winter coat.

I shivered as the cold lining touched my skin. My nipples were like bullets and I had that delicious un-fucked throbbing in my clit. I checked that my phone and my house keys were in my pocket, and set off for what I hoped was going to be a new chapter in my life.

Thankfully, the snow which had lain so thickly last night was beginning to melt. It was still very cold, but the winter sun shone in a clear blue sky. I reckoned it would take me the best part of half an hour to traverse the town and get to Madam Lydia's house.

My coat kept me nice and warm, and I walked as briskly as my heels (and my size!) allowed. When I got to the driveway that led to the large house that could just be seen from the main road, I checked the time on my phone. It was three minutes to midday. Perfect timing!

I made my way up the drive. After about thirty yards, the drive forked into two paths. I remembered that Madam Lydia had mentioned that she lived in a granny flat, and as the left hand fork obviously led to the main house, I took the right hand path and in no time at all, I was outside Madam's dwelling.

She had called it a granny flat. It was nothing of the kind! A beautiful bungalow stood in front of me, with gleaming whitewashed walls and contrasting black windows and front door. Sweet smelling smoke was billowing out of the chimney, as I hurried up to the front door, checking th time on my phone as I did so.