Life Begins Again (at 52)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed.

"If you are all happy with my performance, there's nothing else that would please me more, Mistress," I replied sincerely. "I taught you both all those years ago. Now you can teach me to become your ideal slut and fuck toy."

"This calls for a celebration," Sir said, getting to his feet and putting Mistress down on the settee in the place where he had been sitting himself. "Christine and I bought you a present back, mum. I'll just go and fetch it."

He disappeared, and Madam Lydia pointed at a large armchair.

"Sit down, Olwen," she smiled. "Play time is over. None of us are really into this total power exchange thing. We'll punish and fuck you when we're playing, but when the fun stops, we'll treat you with respect and dignity. Something I gather your last Master failed to do."

I sat down, and then jumped up, rubbing my bruised arse.

"Sitting is rather painful at the moment," I confessed. "Would you mind if I stood up?"

Mistress Christine and Madam Lydia both laughed, as Sir returned, carrying an ornate wooden box. He handed it to his wife, who passed it over to her mother-in-law.

"This is for you, darling Lydia," she said softly. "I love your son, and I love that you give him and me pleasure with your beautiful body. We both wanted to give you a gift to show how much we love you."

Madam took the box and opened it. She gave a gasp of delight.

"Cigars!" she squealed. "Oh darlings, thank you!"

She kissed her son and her daughger-in-law tenderly. Then she looked at me.

"Tobias has a smoking fetish," she explained. "I never used to smoke, but I saw how Christine's smoking excited him. She smoked cigarettes, and I thought I'd try them to excite my son, but I hated the taste."

"So I took up cigar smoking, which I adore. Christine has given up the fags, and now she smokes cigars as well. I hope our smoking won't bother you?" she asked anxiously.

I smiled at my thee new owners.

"Not at all," I replied. My previous Master forbade me to smoke, but before I served him, I had been smoking since my university days. Having been dismissed by him, I've taken it up again. I use cigars occasionally, but..."

"Don't worry," interrupted Mistress Christine. "You caught me smoking in school several times, and you were very tolerant. Lydia might not enjoy cigarettes, but if that's what you smoke, then we'll allow it, won't we Lydia?"

"Of course we will " smiled Madam. "Especially since it will give Tobias a lovely hard-on to use on us all. You and I can indulge in our cigars, Christine and we'll leave Olwen to smoke the ciggies."

It was my turn to blush.

"I don't smoke cigarettes either," I confessed in a small voice. "I prefer to smoke a pipe."

Sir's face was a picture.

"You're a pipe smoker?" he gasped. "Oh fuck! I think I've died and gone to heaven!"

We all laughed, and I promised to always bring my pipe with me when I reported for play times. I was so happy that I'd totally forgotten that my nipples were still clamped.

Mistress Christine cut a cigar for Madam, and lit it for her. All three of us shared it, passing it from one to the other, and exchanging delicious smokey kisses. By the time we'd finished our cigar, Sir was rock hard again, and we re-located to the Master bedroom, where I took part in the first foursome of my life. It was fantastic!

At the time of writing, I have been owned by Sir, Mistress and Madam for nearly five years. A lot has happened since that first weekend when Sir and Mistress returned from their honeymoon.

The company they both owned was bought out by a huge Silicon Valley Corporation for an obscene amount of money. One of the conditions of the sale was that both Sir and Mistress each retained a two and a half per cent share in their old company, which meant regular dividend bonuses were paid to them both.

Neither of them took a great deal of interest in what went on in the company. They were too busy enjoying themselves in their chosen lifestyle.

Not long after my fifty sixth birthday, a reorganisation of the education system meant that a number of smaller schools closed and were merged into a huge so-called 'super school'.

The local education department offered voluntary retirement, complete with an incentive package, plus a full pension, to those teachers who were surplus to requirements. I grabbed the offer with both hands.

In order for things to remain outwardly respectable, and having agreed the plan with Madam first, both Lydia and I 'outed' ourselves as lesbians.

We are now married, and I serve all three of my wonderful owners on a twenty four seven basis. So much for the 'no total power exchange'rule!

I am known to each of them by a personal nickname. To my wife, Madam Lydia, I am 'Lydia's Labia Licker'; to Mistress Christine, I am 'Christine's Cunt Cleaner'; and to Sir, I am 'Toby's Tool & Testicle Trough'.

I adore my chosen lifestyle.