Life Begins Again (at 52)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to use the gleaming brass knocker to announce my presence when the door opened, and Madam Lydia stood facing me. I smiled, and lowered my eyes.

"Good morning, Madam," I began. "Slut Olwen reporting as instructed."

"Your timing is immaculate," she replied, " so technically, it's 'Good afternoon', but don't let's split hairs."

She stood aside.

"Come in," she smiled. "Oh, and I noticed last night that you tend to address the floor when you speak. I dare say your ex Master insisted on that. Well I like to be spoken to face to face, so stop looking at your feet, and address me properly. Clear?"

"Yes, Madam," I replied, raising my eyes to look at her. She nodded her approval.

"How did you know I like my bitches to wear their hair in pigtails?" she asked with a smile. "It gives me something to hold on to when I'm riding them from behind."

Lydia opened a door and nodded her head.

"Your coat goes in there," she said. "We can't be seen from the road, so when I take you over to the main house, you'll not be requiring it."

I unbuttoned my coat, removed it and hung it up. Then I turned to face her. Her eyes sparkled.

"Lovely," she commented, looking me up and down. "You look much better with a smooth cunt. I expect you to keep it in that condition from now on."

"Yes, Madam," I replied.

Lydia turned on her heel.

"Follow me," she said. "Tobias and Christine are home, and I've told them I have a surprise for them. We'll go over to the main house once I've prepped you."

I followed her into a large room, which contained a leather three piece suite and a low coffee table. On the table was a length of pink ribbon, a pair of scissors, a roll of sellotape, and a felt pen marker. Lydia picked up the ribbon.

"Hands above your head," she instructed, and as I raised my hands, she slipped the ribbon under my tits. Lydia proceeded to bind my tits up tightly with the ribbon, which she finished off by tying neatly into a bow. She stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"Perfect," she declared. "I love tightly bound tits. And your nipples tell me that you quite like it too. Look at them! They're like coat pegs!"

She was right. My nipples stood out from my tied tits, which were beginning to throb, thanks to the ribbon which was restricting the blood flow somewhat.

"Keep your hands up," Lydia instructed me. "Those nipples are too good to waste."

She went out of the room, and returned a few moments later, carrying a pair of nipple clamps on a long chain. I tried my best not to smile. I adore tit and nipple torture.

Lydia dipped her head and took my left nipple in her mouth. She suckled for a few seconds, then bit down gently and dragged her teeth all along the hard, sensitive bud. The sensation made my legs tremble.

She fitted one of the clamps over my nipple and screwed it down tight. My nipple was squashed almost flat. I whimpered in delight.

Lydia then repeated her action, taking my right nipple in her mouth and suckling, then biting it. My legs were all of a quiver by now, and she smiled cruelly as she attached the other clamp and screwed it down.

Once again, she stood back to admire her handiwork.

"You're a real pain slut, aren't you?" she said softly. "We are going to have some fun soon. I can't wait to put some stripes on that big fat arse of yours, and, don't worry, your tits and your cunt will get some treatment too! You may put your arms down now."

I did as I was told. My tits throbbed and my nipples ached. I knew that my cunt was wet, and thanks to the multiple edging I'd been forced to do last night and again this morning, I was almost on the edge already. Once my punishment started, I would be leaking like a dripping tap. I hoped my new owners would like that.

Lydia had moved to a dresser that stood at the far end of the room. She opened a drawer and took out a sheet of card. She sat down in one of the armchairs and picked up the marker.

Carefully, she wrote 'Welcome home Tobias and Christine' on the card and she sellotaped it onto the two ends of the ribbon bow. It hung below my tits, flat against my stomach. Lydia grinned.

"Show time!" she said, and gave a little shiver of delight. "Come on, slut. Your new Master and Mistress await!"

It was only a short walk from Lydia's bungalow to the main house, but it was bloody freezing. The cold attacked my nipples mostly and if they ached before, they were throbbing by the time we got to the front door. Lydia fussed with my ribbon, and re-adjusted her welcome sign. Then she kissed me.

"I hope you are going to enjoy this as much as we are," she said tenderly. "And I hope you'll consider becoming a regular play mate here."

She rang the bell, and in no time at all, the front door opened. Lydia was standing in front of me, so I couldn't see who had answered her ring. I heard her say

"Tobias. Christine. Welcome home! I've brought you a late wedding present. Look!"

She stood aside and revealed me to my new owners. I stood up straight, thrusting my tits out and opening my legs slightly to display my smooth cunt.

Tobias and Christine hadn't changed all that much since I last saw them all those years ago in school. Of course, then they had been required to wear school uniform. Today, they were both clad in shiny rubber body suits. Goodness knows what they had been doing before we arrived, but Tobias was obviously very well equipped in the cock department, judging by the bulge between his legs, and Christine's nipples were very prominent under her rubber skin.

They both looked at me, then looked at each other, and burst into laughter.

"Fucking hell! It's Miss Simpson!" giggled Christine.

"Fuck me, mum! How the hell did you manage that?" gasped Tobias, licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.

"She was hanging round the club last night, looking for a spanking and I thought that she might join our little ménage à trois and serve us," Lydia answered, kissing first her daughter-in-law and then her son. She beckoned me into the house.

I followed Lydia into a beautifully appointed conservatory at the back of the house. It consisted of three glass walls which overlooked a large, well kept garden, and had been built onto the pine end of the house. Tobias and Christine strolled after us, hand in hand.

Lydia positioned me in the centre of the room, and sat down in the centre of a three seater settee. Tobias sat down next to her, and Christine walked around me, looking at my tied tits and giggling.

"I can't believe this, Lydia," she said eventually. "I always fancied her in school. Now not only am I going to get to punish her, I'm going to fuck her too! Fuck! I love this lifestyle!"

Up to now, I hadn't said a word. Tobias addressed me.

"Have you entered into this arrangement freely, Miss Simpson?" he asked politely.

"I have, Sir," I replied. "Madam approached me last night, and we had a frank discussion. I have recently been dismissed by my Master, and I need regular punishment. Madam offered to provide it."

Christine reached out and grabbed my nipple clamp chain. She tugged it gently. I didn't move or speak.

"Her tits are turning a lovely shade of purple," Christine said. "You're such an artist, Lydia. Or should I call you 'Madam'? I want her to call me 'Mistress' Is that ok?"

"Of course, darling," replied Lydia, unbuttoning her blouse and taking it off. "Tobias, be a dear and unclip my bra, will you? Why don't you suckle me whilst Christine gets to know our new plaything a bit better?"

Tobias did as he was asked and latched on to one of his mother's tits. She shuddered with pleasure and stroked his head as he sucked. Christine began to fondle my tits. This was just what I needed!

She turned her back on me and spoke over her shoulder.

"Unzip me and remove my body suit," she instructed. When she was naked, she turned to face me again.

"On the floor, on your back," she muttered, and when I was in position, she stood over me. I gazed up at her smooth cunt, which was beginning to glisten with her juice. Slowly, Christine lowered herself onto my face. She wriggled a little, which opened her up nicely. I slid my tongue into her and she murmured with pleasure.

"Your new Sir fucked me this morning," she informed me. "I don't know how much of his cum is still up there, but do your best to clean me out. Then we'll see about giving you a good caning on that lovely fat arse of yours."

I tongue fucked her as deeply and as thoroughly as I could manage. She tasted musky and was already quite wet. My senses reeled as she began to leak into my mouth. I licked, sucked and swallowed, and when she came in my mouth, her cunt cream tasted wonderful.

Christine climbed off my face on shaky legs.

"Not a bad start," she grinned at the pair on the settee. Whilst I'd been worshipping her, Lydia and her son had both undressed and were now completely naked. My eyes took in Tobias' athletic body, and then I glimpsed his hard cock.

Oh! My! Fucking! Word! It made Master James' cock look like a button mushroom! Tobias' cock was at least eight inches long and impressively thick. The shaft rippled with lovely blue veins, and his smooth mushroom head glistened with pre cum as Lydia languidly stroked her son's cock. They both laughed at my expression of longing.

Lydia dipped her head and took Tobias' cock into her mouth. She slurped at it noisily then beckoned Christine over. Releasing her son's cock with a loud plop, Lydia kissed her daughter-in-law. It was a deep, very sensuous kiss, and Tobias and I watched as the two women began to fondle one another's tits.

Tobias got up and went out of the conservatory. He returned almost immediately with a collection of canes, crops and a very heavy looking paddle. He came up to me and put his hand on my cunt.

I was so wet that his finger slid in easily.

"Fuck me," he whispered, "I never realised your true nature all those years ago when you taught me. I fancied you like fuck, though. I have a thing for more mature women. Ask my mother!"

He withdrew his finger and sniffed it. Then he popped it into his mouth and sucked it. He licked his lips.

"You taste just fine," he said. "I want to play with you now. Ask me nicely and I'll warm your arse up for you."

"Please will you cane me, Sir?" I asked plaintively. "I would like to please you and Madam and Mistress."

Tobias led me over to a large arm chair and bent me over one of the well padded arms. My tits, which were still tightly bound were squashed underneath me. I got my balance and opened my legs. Tobias picked up a thin, whippy cane and sawed it in between my arse cheeks and up and down my cunt slit. He giggled when he saw my juice coating his cane.

There was no warning. No warm up. Just the whistle of the cane, swiftly followed by a sharp crack as thin rattan met soft flesh. A red hot line across both my arse cheeks brought a gasp of pain from me, and Tobias waited until I got the full effect of his stroke. Then he repeated it.

Another moment of agony. The first stroke had now settled into a steady burn, whilst the second one stung like fuck. There was another delay and then a third stroke was applied. I grunted in agony, but I remained in position and resisted the temptation to rub my arse.

In all I took six strokes before I was ordered to stand up. I did as I was told, breathing heavily. My face must have been as red as my arse, judging from the heat that was emanating from both. Lydia and Christine came over to look at the pattern Tobias had laid down on my arse.

"Six lovely stripes," Christine breathed, obviously very turned on by what she had witnessed. "Paddle her now and give her some nice deep bruises."

She bent down and picked up the heavy paddle and handed it to her husband. Then she got two riding crops. She kept one and gave the other to Lydia.

"Let's crop her tits whilst Tobias is paddling her," she suggested. "When she's been properly marked, we can strap on and fuck her."

Lydia grinned and tapped my left tit with her crop.

"Hands on your head, bitch," she said softly. "And keep them there until you are given permission to lower them."

As I raised my arms to clasp my fingers together and place them on the top of my head, Tobias hit me with the paddle. I wasn't expecting it, and I stumbled forward a few steps.

Christine steadied me and laughed.

"I reckon lessons on Monday are going to be delivered from a standing position," she told me. "Your arse is going to be black and blue by the time Tobias has finished with you!"

She stood back and put her crop on my right tit. Lydia and Christine looked at one another and nodded. As a second blow from the paddle thudded into my red hot arse cheeks, the two women began to crop my tits.

Very quickly the two separate pain centres merged into one. My arse felt like it was on fire and my tits and nipples throbbed. I could feel my clit swelling, and my juice was soaking my thighs. Then that marvellous sensation when your body is so flooded with endorphins took over, and I was floating in my favourite sub space.

As I watched from above myself, Madam Lydia and Mistress Christine dropped their crops. Whilst Madam began to undo the ribbon that held my tits so tightly, Mistress began to tug on my nipple clamp chain.

When my tits were unbound, the blood flowed freely again and the pain was exquisite. Sir continued to paddle my arse, and each blow rocked me forward. This was proper punishment, and I loved it.

Eventually, I heard Sir grunt and felt his cock between my arse cheeks. I moved my feet apart slightly more, and his cock nestled against my dripping cunt lips. He wiped it up and down my slit a few times.

"Who wants some cunt flavoured cock?" he asked, and Madam dived between my legs and took her son's monster cock into her mouth greedily.

Mistress Christine tugged on my nipple chain one last time, pulling me forward and when I was away from mother and son, she dropped to her knees and licked my cunt slit.

"I've longed to do that ever since you came to my rescue that day in school," she said with a wink. "I'd been caught smoking for the third or fourth time, and they wanted to suspend me. You persuaded them that it was too close to the exams, and so I got off with detention. I sat in that class and dreamed of fucking you and sucking your gorgeous tits. I was eighteen at the time, so it wouldn't have been illegal."

"I'm twenty five now, so better late than never," she continued, thrusting her face between my legs and penetrating me with her tongue. I stifled a groan of pleasure, and wallowed in the sensations her mouth was producing.

My long period of edging had built up a huge reservoir of cunt cum, which was held in by the flimsiest of dam walls. Mistress Christine's tongue breached the dam and it burst, squirting my juices over her face, in her hair and some down her throat.

My legs trembled as I rode out my orgasm. When it had subsided, Mistress rocked onto her back and raised her legs into the air. She pulled me forward by my nipple chain, and I fell onto her cunt and began to eat her again. My arse was up in the air and I felt a hand reach for my cunt.

A couple of fingers slid into me and I moaned with pleasure. Then I heard Madam inform Sir that I'd never been fucked up the arse. I held my breath as I felt his cock push against my tight pucker.

He pushed against me, and there was an agonising spasm of pain as my inflexible hole struggled (and failed) to hold out against the rampant cock that demanded entry.

Then the pain evaporated as quickly as it had begun, and Sir was in me. His heavy balls slapped against my arse and he began to fuck me. I continued to eat Mistress's cunt whilst being arse fucked.

Madam got to her feet and went out. When she came back in, she was wearing a strap-on harness complete with a lovely rubber cock, which waggled provocatively as she walked. She was carrying a second harness.

Mistress Christine saw what her mother-in-law had in her hands and wriggled out from under me. She stood up and stepped into the harness. Madam Lydia strapped her up and the two women kissed.

"Hurry up, darling," Christine encouraged her husband who was still fucking my arse. "Your mother and I want to fuck our new slut too. Do that arse to mouth thing I love to watch. You can cum in her mouth. I'm sure our old teacher has sucked cock and swallowed before."

There was another sharp pain as Sir pulled out of my arse. His cock dripped with a mixture of arse juice and pre-cum. It looked delicious.

Before I could gobble it into my mouth, Madam Lydia took over.

"This will take some coordinating," she stated briskly. "Do you want to cunt fuck her, or would you prefer to go up her arse?" Lydia asked Christine.

"Cunt, please," replied my new Mistress with a filthy grin. She lay down on her back, her rubber cock sticking obscenely up from her harness. I was manoevered over the rubber prong and made to lower myself onto it. It disappeared into me with a loud slurping sound.

Madam Lydia pulled my legs back and I felt my hot arse cheeks being forced apart. There was that sting of pain again as a second cock invaded what had been twenty minutes ago, my virgin arsehole. Madam Lydia grunted her approval.

"Just let Tobias get his cock in her mouth, and then we can all coordinate our movements," she said rather breathlessly. "I bet this bitch has never been triple teamed before!"

Sir offered his cock up to me, and I sucked it into my mouth eagerly. I've always loved the taste of cock mingled with cunt cream. Cock and arse juice was a whole new experience for me. It was musky and earthy, and I worked hard with my lips and my tongue. Sir seemed to be enjoying the sensation too.

Having all of my holes filled at the same time was a novel experience, one which gave me a great deal of pleasure. As they fucked me, both Madam Lydia and Mistress Christine were tugging on my nipple clamp chain.

The clamps had been screwed on very tightly indeed, so there was no danger of them being tugged off. My nipples throbbed, and the thought came into my mind that it was going to be excrutiatingly painful when they were eventually removed.

Just at that moment, Mistress started to cum. I felt her juice squirt out of her, and that set Madam off. She squirted over the back of my thighs, and the room was suddenly stinking of cunt cum. I hadn't cum again yet, and my whole being was focussed on sucking Sir's cock. His breathing was shallow and very rapid.

Sir gripped my head and began to skull fuck me. My eyes and nose were streaming as I struggled to accommodate his cock. Every now and again, it slammed into my throat, making me gag. Both my mouth and my cunt were dribbling and at last I could taste pre-cum.

I swirled my tongue around Sir's frenulum as best I could as his actions became more forceful. He let out a grunt of pleasure and shot his load into my mouth. It was hot, thick and absolutely gorgeous. I swallowed some of it, to make room for the subsequent spurts, and when Sir pulled out of my mouth, a little dribble of cum escaped and dripped onto Mistress Christine's cheek.

Quickly, she scooped it up and licked her finger.

"Don't swallow, teach," she grinned. "Come down here and kiss me."

I did as I was told, opening my mouth to allow my Mistress to use her tongue to lick a load of cum out. When she broke the kiss, I felt Madam lean over my back, and she and Mistress snowballed Sir's cum.

My initiation into my new owners' household was complete. Carefully, we extracted ourselves from one another and got our breath back.

Mistress Christine sat on Sir's lap. She giggled happily.

"I don't know about you, Toby, but speaking for myself, I hope Miss Simpson will agree to become a regular playmate," she said, looking at me with raised eyebrows.