Life Changer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look fabulous," she enthused. "Right I'm going to take you to our makeup artiste, come along." She tugged at Ellie's arm.

The make up session passed in a blur. Ellie learned that her attempts at applying what little makeup she wore were completely inadequate or just downright wrong.

She discovered that she had never cleaned her face properly or put on concealer or the right kind of foundation. All this was remedied as the woman explained each step to Ellie in great detail and why each one was individually important to reach the ultimate overall goal.

Ellie was blessed with fairly good skin tone and had few if any blemishes. The highlight for her was when the makeup artiste showed her how to correctly apply her eye makeup and lipstick. Ellie had never taken that much care over her eyes and lips and was amazed at how little extra time it took to achieve a stunning result. Her grey blue eyes had never looked so beguiling and her lips had never looked fuller. They were now lips that demanded to be kissed.

As she was leaving the cosmetics department with a bag brimming over with an assortment of top of the range foundation creams, cleansing lotions, lipsticks, eye shadow, brushes and other makeup goodies her mobile phone rang.

"So, how are things going?" It was Caroline.

"Well I've had my hair and nails done and makeup. They're taking me to the restaurant for lunch now. Do you think you could join me, if you've got time of course?" Ellie felt in need of some moral support.

"Oohh yes," Caroline replied, I'll be there in about ten minutes." She quickly ended the call.

Ten minutes later Ellie was sat in a booth as Caroline entered the restaurant. Ellie could see her looking around the restaurant. She smiled when she saw Caroline's eyes sweep past her. She hadn't recognised her.

Caroline swept the room again. 'Where are you' she thought. She stopped. Looked again. Nooo ... it can't be! She peered closer squinting her eyes to try to look closer. She saw Ellie smiling back at her.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as she rushed over, "Ellie, I didn't recognise you, you look fabulous, I don't believe it!"

"I know, I know," Ellie gushed, "I can't believe it either!"

They ordered their food and as they sat waiting Caroline asked question after question about her day so far, which Ellie answered as best she could. Caroline was still shaking her head in disbelief, seemingly unable to take her eyes off her best friend.

"I can't get over it Ellie. What a difference. You're ... you're beautiful," she said.

Ellie blushed. "No I'm not. It's still me."

"No, it's not you. It's a new you. You seem different somehow and I'm not talking about your hair and makeup. It's ... well ... it's like you seem more self assured, more confident. It's a remarkable transformation." Caroline slumped back in her seat and continued to examine her friend in close detail.

Ellie blushed. She wasn't used to such compliments.

After enjoying a leisurely lunch, Caroline reluctantly departed. She didn't want to go. She wanted to stay with her friend and see what the rest of the day held for her. But unfortunately she had to return to work. As she exited the restaurant she was passed by the manager of the ladies-wear department coming to get Ellie for the next part of her makeover day.

At the end of an exhausting hour and a half Ellie was ready to leave ladies wear. She had amassed a varied selection of outfits ranging from designer jeans to fashionable skirts and blouses, along with sweaters, tops, tee shirts, trousers and even a sexy little black cocktail dress.

Next on the list was the lingerie department where she had her breasts measured properly for the first time. She was a 32DD. Who knew. For years she'd been buying 36D's. 'No wonder my breasts wallowed about a bit' she thought with a smile as she posed in front of the dressing room mirror delighting in the fact that she now had a cleavage.

She exited the department laden with an assortment of sexy briefs and thongs and lacy bras all in different colours. She had also been talked into trying thigh high stockings although she'd baulked at going the whole hog and getting stockings and suspenders. Maybe another day she had said. It was all becoming a bit too much for her.

From there it was onto the footwear department where she was encouraged to take an array of boots, shoes and even stiletto heel sandals. If she'd not bothered too much about her choice of clothes in the past, her collection of shoes was even worse. Most of her existing shoes were flats with maybe the biggest heel she possessed being just two inches. She was amazed at how good she looked with the right kind of footwear and higher heels. It really did make a difference. For some reason that extra height made her feel empowered and more confident.

* * *

"Well that's everything," Ellie's taxi driver had helped carry her prizes inside the house.

"Oh thank you so much," Ellie replied, "I couldn't have managed on my own." She handed him his fare and then began to rifle through her purse for some change for a tip.

"Don't worry about the tip love, just looking at your body has been more than enough reward," he replied cheekily.

Ellie blushed as he left with a cheery wave.

It took her the best part of an hour to put all her stuff away. When Andrew came home he seemed at first to be favourably surprised at her appearance.

"You look good," was his opening comment before he added, "what's for tea, I'm starved."

Ellie was a bit put out at his lack of interest. And somehow she had expected a bit more of a favourable reaction from him.

The following day Ellie showered and went to her wardrobe. Instinctively she reached for her old skirt and blouse and chunky knit cardigan. After all, it was the usual outfit she wore for work.

She caught sight of herself in the mirror. Even without makeup she looked pretty and her hair looked great. She loved the look of her new underwear. She had put on a black lace bra and matching thong. She felt really naughty wearing them.

With a fresh new resolve she found a charity bag and stuffed the old blouse, cardigan and skirt inside. She looked back inside her wardrobe. She hesitated for a split second and then removed all her old clothes and shoved them into the bag as well.

She turned her attention to her chest of drawers. In there were her bras and panties, tee shirts and some thin sweaters. These were quickly dumped into the bag as well.

After filling a second bag she now had sufficient room to spread out her new clothes and take stock. She scanned along the rail appraising her new clothes. 'Was today really the beginning of the new me?' she thought.

She felt a tingle of excitement as she selected a fashionable sweater and skirt. The sweater was a tighter fit than she normally wore and it took some getting used to the way it hugged and moulded itself around her breasts. Her new underwear felt silky smooth to her skin unlike the feel of her traditional cotton bra and panties.

The skirt was fashionably short as well and displayed more of her curved and shapely thighs than she intended. She fought back the urge to change back into her old clothes.

'No, I will not go back' she thought, 'I will not go back to wearing those old clothes. This is the new me'.

Fired up by her demonstration of intent she left and drove to work.

* * *

Hugo eased his Lexus into his designated parking spot in the car park close to his office and switched off the engine. He sat and listened to the engine making ticking noises at it cooled. He knew he should be getting out of the car and going to work but he couldn't raise the energy to do so. As he sat staring into space he began to ruminate on his life so far and he realised he was deeply unhappy.

He shouldn't be. After all he had his own successful brokerage company and business as a trusted financial adviser couldn't have been better. He drove an expensive motor car, wore designer suits and lived in a really nice apartment that had been furnished and decorated to show-home standards by his gorgeous girlfriend Veronica. Life should have been good. But it wasn't.

How was it that he'd arrived at this point in his life? After all he'd come from a loving home where the core value of family was the bedrock by which they lived. His parents were still ridiculously in love and had a life together that he now envied.

It was true he'd rebelled against his upbringing as did most of his peers, thinking their parent's rules and restrictions were petty and pointless. But now he recognised them for what they were. They were the guidelines and parameters that decent folk should hope to live by.

Of course over the years he'd sown his wild oats but when it came time to settle down and raise a family he found there was no-one he wanted to be with. It was clear that his long standing partner was a committed workaholic. When he broached the subject of children she'd been quite dismissive of the idea.

"We don't need them cluttering up our lives just yet," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "We need to achieve our goals in life first. We can have the kids later."

Just how much later would that be Hugo wondered. He was already well into his thirties, nearly nudging forty. He couldn't wait much longer.

But as he thought about it a bit more he began to wonder if he actually wanted a family life with Veronica. Sure she was beautiful and had a fit body that curved in all the right places but over time a hardness to her personality had developed and he wasn't sure if he now found her an attractive person. She still laughed at all his jokes but only with her mouth, never with her eyes.

Maybe he was being too harsh. She had certainly worked hard to become a top sales executive at Fordham Motor Depot where she'd put a lot of hours into her job. In fact lately it seemed she was there all the time. She said it was essential in her quest for advancement for her to work closely alongside her boss Mr Fordham, whom she said was grooming her to take over the reins. Hugo was sure that the grooming included sex as she never seemed to be in the mood these days to indulge in a bit of action beneath the sheets with him. And not only that, they barely conversed with each other either.

But if it was true that Mr Fordham was burying his cock inside his girlfriend's pussy he could hardly complain and kick up a fuss. He was just as bad. He'd taken advantage of female clients on numerous occasions over the past few years, so much so he'd heard he had developed a reputation as a lothario. Not a tag he was happy to know about.

But he now realised he'd had enough. He wanted to find that special someone and settle down just like his dad had done all those years ago. He wanted the whole nine yards. The house, the kids, the family holidays. He wanted an end result for all his hard work. He wanted to come home to his loving wife and children.

He stifled a yawn. It had been another late night and he was near exhausted. Veronica had again been at work and due to this he'd been coerced into an evening appointment. He'd wanted a night off but Ellie had insisted that he go. Apparently the client had been most insistent that he go round that night.

He realised why when he got there. The client wasn't there. In fact Hugo doubted that he even knew there was an appointment arranged for this evening. But the client's wife was present and she was dressed to impress.

On his first appointment Hugo had become aware that the wife was flirting with him. Although it was nothing too obvious he knew what game she was playing and it was clear she didn't want her husband to know what she was up to. Hugo managed to keep his demeanour completely neutral and professional. Besides he liked the husband.

The wife was definitely very pretty and had a great body, a fact that she displayed to the full. Her large breasts were prominently displayed, her top being tight fitting and low cut revealing a substantial amount of cleavage. Her skirt was also tight fitting and ridiculously short. It barely covered her ass cheeks. Her tanned legs were bare and she was wearing high heel shoes. Indoors!

Hugo liked the husband but not enough to refuse what was on offer. Her makeup was flawless and she smelt fantastic. It was more than a red blooded male could stand.

When she excused herself to go to the kitchen Hugo followed her. He wasted no time in pressing her up against the kitchen worktop whilst his hands slid up her smooth thighs and under her skirt to grab a hold of her arse. She groaned when he did that.

He moved his hand around to the front where he found her clean shaven pussy totally free and unfettered by underwear. Her pussy lips were large and puffy to his touch and she was sopping wet. This was one horny wife.

Hugo was in no mood to take his time. He felt she would respond more if he played it rough. And he was right.

As he bent her over at the waist he jammed two fingers straight up inside her dripping gash. She bucked her hips as her head dropped lower. He rammed them in and out a few times and she moaned and groaned even more.

He lowered his zip and fished out his throbbing cock and pushed it up against her pussy. She looked back over her shoulder, a confused look on her face. "Ohmygod," she yelled out in shock as he thrust forward and with little finesse shoved his cock balls deep inside her in one rapid movement.

His hands moved to her breasts. He pawed at them, ripping away her top to release her twin mounds into his loving hands. He squeezed and fondled them roughly and she moaned and groaned in response. He tugged at her swollen nipples until she cried out in pain.

It didn't take long. She was a tight fit but he had a thick cock so it was hard to be sure. But he soon found his balls churning as he approached his climax.

"Pull out, pull out," she'd screamed as she came to her own orgasm and he duly obliged sending spurt after spurt of his milky white cum all over her back. They slumped down onto the worktop surface together as their joint orgasms subsided.

Hugo couldn't wait to get out so left shortly afterwards promising to call again. He was sure he wouldn't but he did still want the commission from the sale. He made a mental note to ring the husband at his place of business instead and a mental note to inform Ellie that there were to be no more home visits for this client.

Ellie. His thoughts drifted to his assistant. She was a lovely person. She was hard working, efficient, organised and loyal. Plus she was funny. She laughed at all his jokes and he realised he could tell her anything about his life and she never judged him. She was never any different with him but he knew she had a shy side that she kept hidden when she was with him or with his clients.

She was nigh on perfect, except for one thing. If only she didn't wear those goddamn awful clothes. It wasn't as if he didn't pay her well. She was earning way above the average for a financial services assistant. Not that he begrudged paying her that because he didn't, she deserved it. But surely she could find a bit of spare money from her wages to buy some nicer clothes?

He made another mental note to suggest an office uniform to her. Then she'd either have to wear what he bought her or she'd have to buy some decent clothes of her own and he could reimburse her. Either way she would look better than she did when wearing that baggy sweater and her billowing, shapeless skirt.

Thinking about doing something positive seemed to lift his spirits. Feeling good about himself and what he was going to do for Ellie, Hugo finally got out of his car and set off to walk to his office.

It was around eleven o'clock when he finally wandered in. And it wasn't that it was that unusual. He rarely made it in much before then. His excuse, not that he needed one because he was the boss, was that he was usually out on night appointments and needed time to recover from his late nights.

In the past the truth had been that he was out prowling the clubs and bars for his next victim. He couldn't help himself. He loved women and loved chatting them up. But most of all he loved fucking them. This had changed since he'd started living with Veronica but he still played the field a little bit from time to time. It just wasn't as much or as often. And now it seemed he wanted that to stop too.

"Any messages," he asked absent mindedly as he passed Ellie's desk.

"Yes, here." She didn't look up as she held up the fistful of messages.

"Thanks. Any chance of a coffee?" He carried on into his office.

Ellie stood and went to the small kitchen area at the back of the building. A couple of minutes later she entered Hugo's room.

"Thanks Ellie," Hugo said as she set the coffee mug down on the coaster on his desk. He still hadn't looked up as she turned to leave.

"Just a minute, can you get me the Carrington file please." He reached for his mug of coffee and at the same time glanced up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he exclaimed. "OH SHIT!" He spilled the boiling hot coffee all over his hand. "Bloody hell that's hot," he gasped as he danced form foot to foot shaking his hand in discomfort.

Ellie rushed up to him with a concerned look on her face. "Are you alright Hugo," she fussed, dabbing at his hand with a tissue. He was aware that one of her plump breasts was brushing against his arm as she mopped up the spill.

She had breasts? Large plump breasts? He looked again and he could actually see the shape of them. Just what the hell was she wearing?

"Yes, yes, I'm fine ... I'm fine." He paused not knowing whether to continue with complaining about the hot coffee or to look at her more closely.

He chose the latter.

"Ellie, what have you done? You look ... different. Very different. A nice different I might add." He swallowed as he caught his breath.

"Well I don't know if I told you or not but I won first prize in some raffle that I can't remember buying a ticket for. First prize was a makeover and new clothes at the local department store. I went yesterday." She added that bit as an afterthought.

"You look sensational!" It was Hugo turn to gush. "I'd no idea you were so ... so ... pretty. No, not pretty, more than that ... gorgeous. you're gorgeous!"

He ran his eyes over her body. He was seeing it for the first time. Who knew what had been hidden under those dreadful outfits she had worn all these years. Not only had her makeover shown her true beauty at long last it had also revealed she had a stunning body. He felt his cock pulse.

"No I'm not but thank you anyway Hugo for your kind words. I wasn't sure if people would like the new look or not. In fact I wasn't even sure I should go for the makeover. I mean, it's not really me, is it?" Ellie was feeling nervous now. She was more than aware that Hugo couldn't seem to keep his eyes off her.

"Nonsense Ellie. If anybody says you don't look fantastic then they must not only be incredibly stupid but they must also be blind," Hugo raged indignantly.

Ellie blushed. She felt pleased that Hugo liked her new look. For some reason she needed and valued his approval probably more than Andrew's. She didn't know why but it just seemed more important to her.

"Right then, back to work," said Hugo reluctantly, "Things to do, people to see and all that." He sat back down behind his desk and fired up his laptop as Ellie went back to the kitchen to make him another drink.

He watched her walk away. He couldn't believe what he was looking at. Her legs were simply divine. Slender and shapely, accentuated all the more by her high heels. And her ass. Wow ... what a shape, so round ... so full ... so ... so ...

His laptop bleeped at him. He tore his eyes away from Ellie's retreating back and scrolled through his list of appointments for the day. He looked up. It was no use, he couldn't concentrate. He was eager for her return. At last she exited the kitchen. Hugo sat back in his chair and watched her approach.