Life Changer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius released his firm grip. "Who's a dirty girl then," he triumphantly sneered. He began to laugh. "I knew it ... I knew you were gagging for it!"

With one last effort, Ellie managed to free herself. "You pig, you pig," she sobbed as she pushed Darius away. She had no idea what was happening to her but whatever it was it was disgusting. She could still hear him laughing as she turned and ran, crashing her way into the milling crowd, pushing past irate dancers, until purely by chance she stumbled into Caroline who was locked in a passionate embrace with some guy.

"I have to go; NOW!" Ellie sobbed at Caroline, as she tugged at her arm. She pushed past her and ran out the door.

"Wait, Ellie ... wait up." Caroline rushed after her friend. "What's the matter?"

"I knew this was a mistake," Ellie said holding back her tears. "I just want to go home."

"What happened? Ellie what happened in there?" Caroline was extremely concerned. Her friend seemed close to a meltdown. She had never seen her like this before.

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it. Okay!" Ellie was adamant even though she was slurring her words. She regained some control over her emotions. "Can we go now, please."

* * *

It was Monday morning and Ellie was sat at her desk. She was looking at a pile of filing but not seeing it. She was running the events of Sunday night through her mind. Over and over again.

She'd barely slept last night as the thought that in some way it must have been her fault never left her. She must have done something or said something to Darius to set him off like that. Her body stiffened at the very thought of his name and as she replayed the assault back in her mind she sniffled into her tissue. Her eyes were wet.

The door to the office burst open. "Morning Ellie, how are you on this gorgeous day?" Hugo was in an ebullient mood.

He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw the look on her face. "Are you okay? Ellie? What's the matter? Has something happened?"

She looked up into his face and started to cry.

Rushing over, Hugo knelt down beside her and put his arm round her shoulder. She leaned into him as she tried to stifle her sobs.

"Come on, tell me. What's happened?" Hugo was becoming quite concerned. He had never seen her so upset before.

"It was horrible," Ellie sobbed as she began her story. She told Hugo of her night out with Caroline, which she was enjoying immensely even up to the time she had met Darius.

"... but then he grabbed me and kissed me and it was horrible." Ellie began to cry again.

"What happened?" Hugo asked stiffly.

"Well he grabbed hold of my ... of my ..." she faltered, unsure of how to describe her body to Hugo.

"Go on ... tell me," Hugo encouraged her.

"Well he grabbed hold of my breast and he squeezed it; very hard. He hurt me." Ellie was battling with her memories. She paused as she stifled a sob.

"And then?" Hugo was becoming quite aroused as he listened to her describing the sexual acts that had been inflicted on her body. Things that he would dearly like to do to her too.

"Well he ... he ... he put his hand up my dress ... and he ... and he ..." Ellie sobbed once more. "I can't ... I can't tell you any more. It's too horrible to remember. I don't want to remember!"

"Okay Ellie, I can understand you're hurting from this but I think you need to get this off your chest and as painful as it will be you need to go through it with someone in more detail." He stood up.

Ellie looked up into his eyes. "I can't," she whimpered, "I can't tell anyone, I'm far too embarrassed."

"What about Andrew ...?"

"GOD NO ... he's the last person I would tell," she shrieked angrily.

"Okay, okay. Well what about your friend," Hugo asked. "Caroline isn't it?"

"No I can't tell her, even though she's my best friend ... I ... I just couldn't ..." Ellie trailed off, a look of despair etched on her pretty face.

"Okay, come with me. I have an idea." Hugo offered Ellie his hand. She stood and led her into his office.

He stood face to face with her. He realised with her high heels she was the same height as him.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." Ellie's reply was barely a whisper.

"Right, this is important. I'm going to help you get past this but to help me to help you, you need to show me exactly what this slime ball did to you last night. Okay?" Hugo looked into her eyes. "But I'm not going to hurt you."

Ellie slowly nodded her acceptance although she wasn't too sure what Hugo had in mind.

"Now you said he kissed you. What I want to know is, was it like this ...?"

With his heart beginning to pound loudly in his chest, Hugo leaned forward and took Ellie in his arms. He kissed her tenderly, initially only lightly brushing his lips against hers before pressing a little harder. Her lips tasted divine. He could feel his cock already growing. He broke the kiss.

"Or was it like this?" He kissed her harder this time, roughly forcing his tongue inside her mouth. He found hers but she didn't respond. He broke the kiss.

Hugo was amazed. Ellie looked surprised but she wasn't objecting to this. He had no idea where he was going with this. He was playing it by ear, although deep down he was hoping for something to come out of it.

"So?" he asked. "Like this?" He kissed her tenderly again. "Or this?" He kissed her harder again.

Ellie gasped for breath. "It was the second one," she replied, "he kissed me like the second one."

"You're sure?" replied Hugo, "it is important that I know ... that you are absolutely sure."

He kissed her softly again but this time let the passion grow as he pressed a little harder and prolonged the contact between their mouths. He felt her lips part so gently slipped his tongue inside. When it found hers, this time she did respond. Their tongue's danced with each other and as they entwined so Hugo's arousal increased. He was hoping Ellie was aroused too and took it as a sign when he felt her body shift and her legs moved slightly wider apart.

When Hugo broke the kiss, Ellie's chest was heaving. Hugo looked down at her breasts. Today he noticed, she was wearing a fairly low cut sweater top. It displayed enough cleavage to be enticing without being too inappropriate for work.

"So ... was it like that?"

"Well it was ... it was like that I suppose ... only much harder ... and rougher. Yours ... yours was much nicer ..." Her voice trailed off as she felt her face flush bright red.

"Now this bit's important. You're going to have to trust me and let me touch you. You do trust me, don't you Ellie?" He looked earnestly into her eyes.

"Yes," she answered meekly. She'd always trusted him.

"Okay then. So, you then said he grabbed your breasts. Tell me again what he did."

Ellie took a deep breath. "He ... he ... grabbed my right breast ..."

"What like this?" Hugo interrupted as he took a firm hold of her right breast.

"Yes, just like that, and he groped it ... a lot!" Ellie was embarrassed.

"I see. Am I doing it correctly?" Hugo appeared concerned. He was running his hand over her breast and it felt great. It was soft yet firm and clearly was more than a handful. As he fondled it he could feel her nipple stiffen as her body showed it's interest in his actions.

"No ... erm no ... he did it harder than that. That's actually rather pleasant." Ellie was not sure what she had just said or why.

"What ... like this?" Hugo took a much firmer hold of her breast.

"No it was harder than that," Ellie replied.

"Oh my ..." Ellie gasped as Hugo squeezed her breast as hard as he dared. She felt her nipple pop out under his fingers as he groped and massaged her breast. "Yes, it was ... it was ... something ... like that ..."

She groaned slightly.

"Okay; then what did he do?" Hugo's breathing was becoming ragged now, his words sounding a bit wheezy.

Ellie shuddered. She wasn't sure if it was from the memory of the next part of the assault by Darius or because she was beginning to like what Hugo was making her feel.

"He ... he put his hand up my dress ..." Her voice trailed off in embarrassment.

"And what did he do under your dress?" Hugo was insistent.

"He touched me ... you know ... there!" Ellie's voice was a faint whisper.

"What, here?" Hugo slid his hand up Ellie's skirt and onto her leg. As his hand moved up her thigh, Ellie without thinking opened her legs to give him easier access.

Hugo moaned inwardly as he felt the silky smoothness of her stockings against his fingertips. She gave a little jump when his hand touched her bare flesh at the top of her thigh high stockings.

"So he had his hand up here?" Hugo's voice rasped.

"No ... no ... he went ... he went ... higher," Ellie breathed huskily.

"Ooohhh ... uuunnnhhh ..." Ellie moaned as Hugo made contact with her mound. She couldn't help it.

It was all Hugo could do to speak now. She was wet, her thong was sopping wet.

"So what did he do then?" he croaked.

"He put his finger inside my ... inside my ... my ... uummm ..." she sighed, "my ... my ... you know what." Ellie had her eyes shut tight as her body began to twitch in expectation of what was to come. Ellie might think she was inexperienced but her body knew what it wanted.

"What ... like this?" Hugo's voice was barely a whisper.

"Oh my god ... eeessshhh ..." Ellie exploded as Hugo slipped a finger into her pussy. It was tight. Incredibly tight. He had never had a finger squeezed like that by any woman's pussy before. It was incredible.

And if that was incredible, for Hugo what happened next was unbelievable. Ellie grabbed hold of his neck and pulling him closer, locked lips with him and kissed him hard and deep, urgently mashing her lips against his.

With both arms entwined around his neck she had opened up her body to him. He wasted no time as he placed his hands onto her breasts and carefully fondled them. He knew she liked it as her hips started to gyrate. She kept her lips locked to his as they french kissed.

He roughly pulled down her sweater top and scooped her large breasts out from her bra. He was now able to really appreciate their shape and size and feel. As his fingertips caught her swollen nipples she gasped and kissed him harder.

Reluctantly leaving her swinging, heavy breasts he turned his attention to her skirt. He quickly removed it as he lowered the zip and undid the button. The skirt pooled around her ankles and as she broke the kiss to step out of it he was finally able to see her fully exposed body for the first time.

It was his turn to groan. She was truly lovely. Her shape was superb, her frame just right to carry her large breasts and her arse was full and round and looked succulent; good enough to eat. All those years hiding it away. What a waste he thought as he drank in the sight of her gorgeous body.

He moved to her, his hand cupping her mound, his middle finger slipping inside her pussy. She stood before him, her body rocking as he thrust his finger in and out, in and out, never taking her half closed eyes off him, a slight pained smile playing on her lips.

Her breathing was ragged as her arousal grew, her heart pounding in her chest. How could this be happening? The thought that she shouldn't be doing this was dismissed instantly.

For Hugo it was time. His cock was painful and it wanted relief. He unfastened his trousers and lowered them past his knees. His cock tented his briefs. Ellie looked on, the faint smile still on her lips. But when Hugo dropped his briefs the smile vanished instantly to be replaced by a look of horror.

She'd only ever seen Andrew's cock. She didn't know if he was big or small. Looking at Hugo's cock as it swung between his legs she didn't know if it was large or gigantic.

She swallowed as she contemplated over what size it might be.

Hugo was blessed with a thick 9" cock. It was an impressive piece of meat and he always left the women he fucked completely satisfied.

He shuffled forward taking Ellie by the hand. He led her to his desk and got her to sit just on the edge. He pulled down her thong and slid it off her legs. Moving between her thighs he spread her legs wide and brought his cock up to her pussy.

Seeing the look of trepidation on her face he leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. As he did his cock rubbed against her pussy lips coating the head with her juices. She was extremely wet which was just as well as he knew he was going to hurt her. She moaned loudly from the initial contact with the head of his huge cock.

He pushed forward feeding the head into her pussy. It was tight. He grunted as he pushed a little harder. It was too tight.

"Oh my ... oh my ..." Ellie gasped. She grasped hold of the desk, her knuckles turning white from the pressure she exerted as she gripped the edge.

Hugo withdrew and once more moved his cock around her pussy lips, causing Ellie to twitch and moan as he made contact with her clit. Satisfied he was sufficiently coated from her abundant, flowing juices he moved up to her slit. He pushed forward again and this time the head breached her lips and slid inside. He held still as he felt Ellie shudder from the invasion. He was sure she'd just had a mini orgasm.

"Oh my god ..." Ellie groaned in agony as Hugo moved forward. She threw herself backwards down onto the desk before sitting back up to lean on her elbows. From there she had a better view of Hugo as he pushed again.

"Ooohhh ..." she grimaced as Hugo slid more meat inside her.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ..." she sucked in air between her gritted teeth.

"God Ellie, you're tight, I mean really tight." Hugo was in seventh heaven. It was almost like fucking a virgin again, she was so tight. And the pressure. It was intense. He had a feeling that this was going to be one memorable fuck.

He began to move. Ellie grunting with each stroke of his thick cock. She was completely stuffed full of his meat and it hurt like hell.

"Ohmygod ... ohmygod ... ohmygod ..." She repeated the words over and over as he picked up the pace. His massive cock was sliding in and out a lot easier now. She felt his balls slapping against her legs as he bottomed out.

She didn't know when it happened. That period in time when the pain goes away and all you're left with is the pleasure. The pleasure a big fat cock can give a woman, especially when the owner of that big fat cock knows how to use it.

And Hugo certainly knew how to use his. As he grasped at her breasts and squeezed on her nipples she came to her first full, proper cock induced orgasm. It started way down inside her. Her whole body shook from the series of shuddering tremors that grew and grew before she cried out as wave after wave of pulsating pleasure swept through her body.

She felt her eyes roll to the back of her head as she bucked her hips when the intense feeling threatened to overwhelm her. Hugo was struggling to keep his cock inside her as he continued to stroke in and out although slightly slower then before.

Ellie shuddered as she came down from her excitement, breathing in short panty gasps. "Ohmygod ... ohmygod ... ohmygod ..." She couldn't believe what had happened to her. 'Hugo, what have you done to me' she thought.

Hugo caught her looking at him and smiled as he began to build up momentum again.

"Oh no ... oh ... no ... ohh noooooooo ..." Ellie screamed as she felt another orgasm start to grow. Hugo touched her clit. Something Andrew had never done. She'd wonder later if he'd even known she'd had one. Her orgasm ripped through her more intense than the first.

"Hugo ... no ... please ... I can't ... I can't take any more ..."

He pulled his cock free. Her pussy sucked at it, unwilling to let it go.

He leaned forward and kissed her. She threw her arms around his neck as her lips responded willingly and she kissed him back with passion. He got her to slide off the desk. As she planted her feet on the floor he quickly spun her around and bent her over.

"What are you doing?" She trembled as Hugo slid his fingers into her crack.

"Spread your legs for me Ellie."

"Mmmm," she moaned as her ass swayed. As she opened her legs wider for him he grabbed hold of his cock and brought it up to her ass cheeks and pushed in between them.

"Ooooohhhh ..." Ellie let out a deep mournful sigh. With a struggle, his cock eventually slid inside her. It was still just as tight. Hugo began to thrust. He moved his hips, Ellie swaying forward with every stroke, her face etched in pleasurable pain, her mouth forming a perfect circle.

She came again and again under his thrusting dynamic cock, so many times that after, she couldn't recall how many. Hugo eventually could continue no longer. Ellie felt him stiffen inside her. He groaned from the exertion and the immense release. He couldn't remember coming that hard before as his cock sent pulse after pulse of his cum deep inside her pussy.

Ellie collapsed onto the desk with Hugo shuddering to his climax on top of her, his cock finally subsiding as the last drops of his cum squirted out. He took a couple of deep breaths as he tried to bring his breathing back under control before he raised himself and pulled his cock free. She felt his cum ooze out after it and slide down towards her thigh.

Hugo stuffed his cock back inside his briefs and fastened his trousers. Ellie stood and turned round. She was nervous and didn't know what to say or how to react.

Should she be angry at Hugo. She just didn't know what to do.

The door to the main office opened. They could hear someone enter. They looked at each other horrified.

"The door!" Ellie gasped in horror.

"Quick, you tidy yourself up and I'll go see who it is." Hugo had come to his senses quicker than Ellie.

He walked out through the door to his office. Ellie quickly dressed. She could hear Hugo greet the person in the main office. As she finished tidying his desk she heard him ask the person to come into his office. She took a final quick look round.

"Oh my god," she muttered to herself as she spotted her thong lying on the floor next to his desk. She scooped it up just as Hugo showed the client into the room.

"... and this is my secretary Ellie." Hugo completed his introduction. As the client moved forward to shake her hand she moved her left hand behind her back, scrunching her thong into a tight ball. She realised as she went to leave that Hugo's office smelt of sex.

"Thank you Ellie, that'll be all for now. We'll talk more later." He looked at her pointedly. She got the picture.

After closing the door to Hugo's office behind her, she returned to her desk. She slumped down into her chair and leaned back. She closed her eyes and relived the past thirty minutes. Half an hour that had changed everything.

What the fuck have I done she thought. She shook her head sadly as the euphoria of what had just happened to her slipped away to be replaced with a hollow, empty feeling.

She felt a sadness inside. Why can't things go back to the way they were, when I was invisible and uninteresting she thought. Why did I have to win that bloody prize. Why did I go through with that blasted makeover. Over and over, these thoughts ran through her mind until her head began to spin.

She was still sat there when the door to Hugo's office opened.

"Well thank you Mr Carpenter, we'll be in touch with you in a day or so. I don't envisage any problems though." Hugo showed him to the main door, closing it behind him as he left.

He turned to face Ellie. She looked at him nervously, fidgeting in her seat.

"Ellie ... are you alright?" Hugo sat down opposite her. Oh shit, she looks really upset he thought. But she also looks so gorgeous, oh shit!

She exhaled loudly and cocked her head to look at him. "I'm fine thank you."

Oh well, shit or bust thought Hugo. "Look Ellie, I'm sorry if I've done something that you didn't want. I can't really explain what happened in there." He motioned to his office. "If you think I took advantage of you when you were upset then you'd be right, I did."