Life Changer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,464 Followers

Caroline was suitably impressed by her friends appearance and pleased that she finally appeared to be loosening up her inhibitions.

They drank and they danced and then drank some more. Ellie was feeling no pain although she wasn't that intoxicated that she didn't know what she was doing.

And then she saw him. Tall and good looking, he stood out in the crowd. Her stomach flipped over a couple of times as she gazed at him.

It was Darius.

He appeared to be just as full of himself as the first time she'd met him. She didn't know where the feeling came from but she suddenly found herself striding determinedly over to him. He had his back to her so she tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned around, his easy going smile turning into a broad grin when he saw who it was before him. His eyes quickly scanned her body taking in her large breasts, her firm thighs and her tight arse. She looked a killer in her high heels.

Ellie smiled back and then slapped him hard across his face. He staggered back, shaken more by the shock of what she'd done rather than the hardness of the slap.

With a grim smile of satisfaction Ellie strode back to her friend.

Caroline's face showed her shock. "WOW, where did that come from?" she finally managed to gasp out.

"He deserved it," Ellie said with a giggle. She took a large gulp of her drink to calm her nerves and racing heart. "Come on, let's dance."

It was later and Ellie was stood waiting to be served at the bar when she felt a presence next to her. For some reason she immediately knew it was Darius. Maybe she was attuned to his scent.

"Here, let me get those for you," he said as he leaned over to pay the bar person.

"Thanks," Ellie replied. She took a drink and then looked up into Darius' face. He really was good looking she thought. Pity he knows it though.

"I guess I deserved that," he said with a rueful smile.

"You think," Ellie snapped back sarcastically.

"Yeah well, let me make it up to you. Why don't I take you out for a meal. My way of an apology. You name the place. Anywhere you like; no expense spared."

"I don't think so," Ellie replied scornfully.

"Come on, I'll not bite, it's only dinner," he said.

Elle turned to see Caroline on the dance floor, her arms entwined around some guy, kissing him hungrily. She shook her head. Why couldn't SHE be more like that?

"Okay, why not," she said making a snap decision, "San Pietro, eight o'clock next Saturday."

She was pleased to see the quick wince on Darius' face when she named the restaurant. It had a three star Michelin rating and as a result was ridiculously expensive.

"Okay, San Pietro it is," he finally replied, "give me your contact details and I'll pick you up at seven."

* * * * *

The meal was over. The restaurant was fully deserving of it's Michelin rating. The setting was sublime and the food sumptuous. And the company had been good.

Ellie was pleased how cultured Darius had been. She'd been expecting the cocky, arrogant Darius, the one that she thought him to be but she had been surprised when he was attentive and charming and polite. So much so that she found she had warmed to him as they finished off the bottle of champagne.

"Ready to go?" he asked as he drained his glass.

"Sure," she replied as she did likewise.

He escorted her outside and they walked to his car. He opened her door. She knew he was going to kiss her and she knew she was going to let him.

He leaned forward and took her into his arms. The kiss was deep and languorous, his grip tightening around her as his passion flared.

She kissed him back, willingly parting her lips to allow his tongue entry into her mouth. Their lips mashed urgently together as he pulled her even tighter to his chest.

He finally broke away, her eyes flickered open as she realised he had stopped kissing her. Her breathing was ragged as her heartbeat raced. He prompted her to get into the car. Once settled he walked around and slid into the driver's seat. He leaned across and kissed her again.

As he pulled her towards him his right hand dropped onto her hip. From there he moved it up until it was brushing the underside of her bra enclosed breast. The kiss deepened as Ellie found herself responding to his lips. She felt his hand briefly brush across her breast and felt her nipple immediately stiffen and grow.

His hand dropped to her knee, her legs parting as it moved along her stocking clad thigh and under her dress. The thought that she shouldn't be doing this flashed quickly through her mind to be gone in an instant. What would Caroline be doing right now if she was here instead of her?

Ellie threw her arms around Darius' neck and pulled him nearer. The kissing was frenzied now as their tongues duelled inside their mouths. Darius was beside himself with lust. He knew he had her hooked. All he had to do now was reel her in.

He reluctantly broke the kiss and started the engine. Engaging first gear he shot out of the restaurant car park to speed away. Ellie closed her eyes briefly. What was she doing? She knew this was against everything she'd ever believed in. She was not promiscuous, never had been. She'd always been little shy, naive Ellie. But now she had an burning desire inside her body and an aching need in between her legs.

She leaned across to Darius and gripped his arm. He looked at her and smiled. He could see the blazing want in her eyes. They were aglow with passion.

He placed his left hand on her right knee and slid it up her leg. Once more she felt her body respond of it's own free will. She was powerless to stop her legs from parting as Darius slipped his hand along her thigh up to her pussy. His fingers felt her engorged pussy lips through her drenched panties.

She stiffened as his fingers played with her, her hips beginning to rotate as she lifted her bum up off the car seat.

"Ungh," she grunted as his fingers pushed up against her pussy lips. She bit her lower lip, trying to stifle the cry of passion that threatened to burst forth.

Darius raced home as fast as he could. She was primed and ready and so was he. his cock was throbbing painfully as it bulged through the front of his trousers.

He skidded to a halt and was out and around the other side of the car in a second. He pulled open the car door and almost dragged Ellie out. He hurried her into his apartment, slamming the door shut behind them.

Ellie stood before him panting for breath. Her heart was racing as she swallowed hard. Suddenly she didn't want to be there ... this wasn't like her at all.

Darius grinned as he grabbed her arm. He held her tight as he kissed her forcibly. Despite her feelings, she felt herself responding to the taste of his lips and the force of his kiss.

And then his hand closed around her breast and she was lost as the fire deep inside reignited her lust.

She heard and then felt the zip at the back of her dress being lowered. The top of the dress was loosened enough for Darius to free her breasts from her bra. And then he spun her around and pushed her down across the entrance hall table.

He tugged at the hem of her dress, pulling it up to her hips and then his hand ripped away her lace panties.

"No Darius, no please, not like this," she gasped as she felt him push the head of his cock between her arse cheeks to rest up against her pussy lips.

He held her firmly as he thrust hard.

"Ohhh gawd ... noooo," Ellie screamed as she felt the head of his cock forcefully breach her outer lips.

Darius grunted from the effort. God she was tight. He pushed forward again, pausing briefly as his cock finally slid in inside her.

He took her hard. Ellie grunted loudly as she was subjected to rough sex for the first time.

She wailed loudly and hated Darius for what he was doing to her until she began to realise that she wasn't disgusted anymore. In fact she felt her body responding in ways she'd never thought possible.

Sex with Andrew had been so antiseptic compared to this and even Hugo had not taken her to such heights of passionate enjoyment the way Darius was doing right now.

Darius grinned broadly as he felt Ellie change. She began to push her arse back towards him, her cries of fear and pain were now calls of fervent delight.

He held her hips in his hands as he pumped his cock in and out of her spasming pussy. He grabbed a fistful of hair and made her arch her back as he pulled on it. She groaned and gasped louder as he fucked her harder still.

She came on the end of his giant cock, an act repeated minutes later when Darius could hold it back no longer and blew his load deep inside her ravaged pussy. He collapsed on her back where they both gasped for breath.

He finally pulled out and taking her hand pulled her up after him. He took her into his arms and kissed her.

On shaking legs Ellie followed behind as Darius took her hand and guided her into his bedroom.

It was to be a long night with very little sleep as Ellie found out what she had been missing in the years she had wasted as a dowdy, poorly dressed and repressed young woman. She was now liberated forever.

* * * * *

Weeks later, as she lay on her back, basking in the afterglow of another long session of sex she wondered why it had taken her so long to discover her sexuality.

She mentally shrugged her shoulders as she realised that there was little to be gained by philosophising about it. it was far better to just to get on and enjoy it.

She turned on her side to gaze into the open eyes of the man next to her. Her hand went to his cock. It was already erect but it throbbed and grew larger as she worked her hand up and down the thick, veiny shaft. She guessed his cock was about 9" long but at least 6" maybe even 7" in girth.

The man grunted with delight as she slid her mouth over his thick cock and took him deep. It was a skill she'd only recently discovered. A couple of minutes later and she knew he was ready.

She lay on her back and spread her legs wide as the man rolled over and slid his cock inside her. She coiled her legs around his body and gripped hold of his biceps. She knew she was in for a rough ride because he was hung like a donkey ... or was it a horse?

No matter. He was now her eleventh lover although he was by far the oldest man she'd ever fucked. He was a client of Hugo's who'd flirted with her ever since she'd come out of her self imposed shell.

Of course Hugo knew nothing about her liaison with the client. in fact he must never know.

After all she was soon to be Mrs Hugo Jordan. Yes her beloved Hugo had answered her prayers and proposed. She was so happy and was looking forward to being a wife and hopefully a mother.

But until he slipped that ring on her finger she was going to make up for lost time. And when he did, then she would be his and only his for the rest of their days.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,464 Followers