All Comments on 'Life Changers Ch. 01'

by PaigeMcAbee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 8 years ago
A great start

Waiting for more as this is really good.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 8 years ago
Well done!!

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Some clear similarities to another story here

But I like it.

Your story seems much warmer...

Consentual is more better! :)

winterreisserwinterreisserabout 8 years ago
A new? talented writer!

Intriguing story, showing talent; so what comes next because there has to be a follow up.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 8 years ago
Great Start!

Hope She gives 'US' a Chance! Next Chapter Very Soon, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is this a rewrite?

Are you redoing Aegir's Wife? I see you added one more kid for the girl to take care of in this version before she adds one of her own to the mix. I look forward to seeing where you will take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Aegirs Wife?

I don't know the story Aegir's Wife, can you point me in the right direction please??

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 8 years ago
Aegir's Bride and Wife

As noted twice in these comments it's a very popular BDSM story similar to this one.

Author: Tara_Neale

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1204440&page=submissions

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
Really

Aside from the polyamory, I don't see the resemblance to Aegir's stories. This plot line already started put way different. Can't wait to see where it goes.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
Um... wow.

Fabulous start.

I think the only similarity so far to Aegir's is that there are three strong willed brothers. No kidnapping here, her full consent, no kink so far. I enjoy Aegir's but it turns my stomach at the same time. I'm drawn to this story like a moth to a flame and I'm enjoying the burn. Let her write her own story. It's different and wonderful.

Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to more chapters!

joodlejoodleabout 8 years ago
Intrigued

I am a major fan of the Aegir's Captive series, despite having no particular interest in polyamory, nor group sex. I am a serious fan of BDSM though, and this story has hints of it so far, that look promising. Your level of writing is excellent, and I look forward to reading more chapters! My only constructive critique on this chapter is that it moved too fast. To elaborate, it is highly unlikely that she would have fallen in love with three men this fast, not to mention them falling in love with her on the spot. They are very indiscreet, and I would think things would be handled with a little more tact, for the sake of not scaring her away. Most people would have been totally freaked out, so it is odd that she did not seem at all perplexed, and odd that they did not expect her to be perplexed, or so it seems. And would they really throw all this at her right after she was in a traumatic car accident? Really? Even though I am sure you are trying to create a character of substance, Ella seems more like an ignorant airhead slut, ready to become a puppet. A sweet puppet, but a puppet nonetheless. I encourage you to give her a more solid head on her shoulders. On a positive note though, the guys are super hot, and the sex scenes have been hot, if not fully complete. Well done.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

How.the.hell.does.this.resemble.Aegir's wife? Except for, as Can'tfightfate said, there being 3 brothers and it being polyandry? The correct term is actually polygyny. That story was great and so is this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous