Life Changing Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers

My incredulity at witnessing Rose, with her panties pulled aside and two fingers seeking out her G-spot, found favour with her wanton mood. "You like watching me do this, Steven?" She asked.

"Yes, I fucking well do, you dirty cunt!" I said increasing the tempo of my wrist action.

"I've got lots of sex-toys I like to use, as well as my fingers. It would be wonderful if you watched me using them, or even have you use them on me. Would you like that, Steven? Would you care to fuck my pussy with a vibrating dildo while I sucked your cock?" Rose's obscene, yet erotic, narrative incensed my lust to such an extent, I allowed nature to take its course.

My breath came in gasps as I wanked faster, telling Rose what a lovely juicy cunt she had. She reciprocated by telling me how big my cock was and how she'd like to feel it grinding the walls of her cunt, all the time working her fingers around her G-spot. The conversation went back and forth in this manner until I could hold out no longer!

The feeling of total relief when I spurted thrilled Rose. She encouraged me vocally, while watching the copious amounts of spunk issue forth and splash down onto her stockings. She screamed softly at the feeling of its warmth, then fell silent staring open-mouthed at her feet drenched in my warm glutinous cream. She removed her fingers and wiped them through the mess I'd made.

"Goodness me, Steven, what a lot of cum you produce!" Rose lifted her eyes to mine and I detected a further lustful glint; she took a deep breath. "Steven, I've changed my mind! I do want you to fuck me! I want you to fill my aching cunt with more of that hot cum; I want to feel it dribble down my thighs."

Rose automatically assumed I'd be able to maintain an erection and cum once more, and I had no intention of disappointing her. This woman loved being in charge of the action, directing and demanding and in me she'd found a willing, sycophantic slave who would anything to satisfy her. Rose lay back on the desktop and raised her legs, the skirt of her dress flopping around her waist. But the slip remained in place covering her thighs. I got to my feet, grasped the lacy hem and eased it slowly up and over her stocking tops far enough for me to slip fingers into her panties and pull them down her legs, exposing the beauteous sight of her pussy framed by a triangle of pubic hairs. I bent and kissed the tumescent labia tasting the salty tang of a woman's juice for the first time; it was fabulous. I broke away long enough to tell Rose how gorgeous she tasted, but she pulled my head back to her mound, ordering me to push my tongue between the large maternal lips, whose fleshy, untidy appearance glistened with moisture; I lapped at it with enthusiasm.

I hadn't had my end away for months, which might explain why I was able to remain hard. But my cock was presently throbbing at the prospect of fucking Rose and feeling her cunt sliding the length of my cock.

"Fuck, Rose, you look inviting." I blurted.

"Do you think so, Steven? You're not just saying that because I'm spread-eagled ready to take your cock."

"No, you gorgeous bitch! Without a doubt you are a lovely fucking woman. Your cunt is beautiful, perfect." I mumbled preparing to probe the moist pinkness of her vagina once again. But, as I began to sample her honeypot, Rose stopped me.

"Any other time, Steven, any other fucking time but not now. All I want is your cock in me!" She was impatient, her words appealing, laden with a desperate urgency. "Please, please fuck me, Steven!" Rose groaned seductively.

Rose shuffled forward slightly, lifting her legs over my forearms while I fitted myself between her welcoming thighs, the lacy stocking tops abrading my sensitive flesh! The desktop was a perfect height for fucking, so I edged forward and offered my aching purple knob to the damp warmth of her vulva moving it up and down between the lips of the pink valley ... Christ, she felt fantastic!

"No, I can't wait any longer! Slide your cock in." Rose gasped. "Fill my cunt with your throbbing cock."

"You are a dirty bitch, Rose. I love it when you talk to me like that." I confessed easing my helmet forward between her pussy lips until it disappeared from view. Rose reacted by wriggling her backside toward me, greedy for more of my length. I fed her avarice and marvelled at the lack of effort needed to sink my entire length deep into her love-tunnel. Indeed, I felt no resistance whatsoever until Rose squeezed her vaginal muscles trapping me like a vise; surely things couldn't get any better?

For the moment I was happy just to wallow in her vagina's wet, fleshy passage soaking up the sheer ecstasy of being intimate with the woman whose body I'd craved and waited so long to enjoy. I confessed my thoughts to Rose, as I began to urge myself in and out of her cunt.

"I know what you mean, Steven, I feel the same." I gave an extra powerful thrust and told her what a dirty fucking cow she was. "I know but do you like fucking dirty old cows?" She hissed at me.

"If they're called Rose." I hissed back.

"Ooh, that's perfect, you're still so hard, Steven." Her compliment came after some extra powerful thrusting on my part. "I can feel your entire girth pressing on the walls of my cunt."

"So can I, Rose, it's wonderful." I replied plunging my cock ferociously deep, an action that elicited further breathless groaning from both of us. "Why haven't we done this before? It's fucking beautiful!"

"I wish we had, I really do." Rose agreed.

My hands found her curvy breasts, squeezing and kneading them and cursing the fact she still had her clothes on. Rose read my mind. "Next time there will be no dress." She assured me. "Just my lingerie." I bent and kissed her lips eliciting a wild response; pure ecstasy.

"Will you please let me undress you? Undo the buttons, pull down a zipper or undo whatever fastenings there are keeping your clothes in place." I gasped breaking away from her kiss.

"Of course, I would love you to strip me naked, Steven."

"It would be nice if you wore a slip again. Like this one," I crumpled the material in my fingers. "This one feels so soft and fucking sexy, I'd love to play with your nipples through the fabric and watch them swell and harden."

"I will wear whatever you want me to." Rose assured me with a squeeze of her vaginal muscles. "I will do whatever you want me to." A further squeeze. "In fact I will do anything to keep you happy enough to carry on fucking me with your beautiful big cock!"

"Oh, Rose, you lovely fucking bitch!" I exclaimed ramming my cock harder.

We continued in this vein for several minutes, our rhythm interrupted only by the exchange of obscenities the like of which was truly shocking. I watched myself ploughing in and out of Rose's pussy, disappearing with every thrust and reappearing covered with her juices. Rose played with her clitoris, teasing the hooded protrusion until her fingers were wet. She pushed them into my mouth wanting to know how I liked her taste. Fabulous, I replied, pure nectar from the most sexiest honey cunt on the planet.

I needed a moment to delay my ejaculation ... I was really that close again, so I eased up. But Rose was suddenly concerned about something else.

"Steven, I hate to rush you but Laurie will be back soon. And, as much as I'm enjoying every second of your attention, I need to take a pee urgently!" Her words spurred me into pounding with even more venom, my shaft thrusting faster and faster. Rose groaned in ecstasy before shouting insistently. "That's the way, my darling man, fuck me!"

Rose's entreating was taking its toll on my self-control, bringing me ever closer to finishing. I told her as crudely as I could that this was the best fuck of my life and I intended to fuck her as often as she would let me.

"Please, Steven, please cum before I squirt and mess your desk." But my brain was so befuddled with sexual pleasure that I didn't pick up on her desperation and kept fucking.

Then, I sensed her body tense, offering resistance to my rampaging cock. "No more! Stop, Steven, let me get up! I must go to the bathroom!"

Rose pushed me away and slid unsteadily to her feet. Grabbing my hand, she rushed to the cloakroom in the hallway, hoisted her dress and settled herself on the toilet seat. Then, to the accompaniment of her streaming pee, Rose took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it, wanking me furiously, slurping vociferously; it was more pure magic. But the combination of sweet feelings and animal lust eventually drove me over the edge.

"Rose, you fucking cunt I have to finish!" I whispered loudly taking control of my cock and pumping it faster, my hand on hers. Within seconds I was gushing yet more cum, this time between Rose's lips into her mouth forcing her to choke and splutter. But, I wasn't concerned or interested in her welfare at that moment, all I wanted was gratification and the unashamed pleasure of seeing my cum dribbling from Rose's lips!

When I'd emptied my balls and post-orgasmic sanity had returned, I apologised for my behaviour and any discomfort I'd subjected her to through my selfish and desperate actions. Rose told me not to blame myself because she'd thoroughly enjoyed being used in that manner. Being carried away on the waves of inhibition and desire was something she couldn't wait to try again. I wanted to kiss her, despite the sticky mess covering her lips, and was just leaning down when we heard Laurie's car pull up on the driveway.

Rose hurried off to the bathroom to tidy herself up, and I rushed back to the study to find my clothes.

peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers
12