Life Decisions Christmas with Karen

Story Info
Christmas with our drunk, smoking BBW.
11.4k words
3.86
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers

Life Decisions- Christmas with Karen and Trisha

This roughly follows on from Life Decisions - Life with Karen - Fetish - Literotica.com

Friday before Christmas

"Oh, white wine please, but are you sure we are in the office?" Asked Laura as she put her hand over her empty coffee cup. Steve raised his eyebrows at Laura's action, he was standing next to her desk holding a red and white bottle of wine in each hand, they were all off for their Christmas lunch at the pub around the corner.

"It's Christmas Laura, relax! We can bend the rules sometimes. It's not as if you are driving this afternoon." Steve grinned as Laura reluctantly removed her hand and he tilted the bottle proceeded to fill Laura's coffee mug with white wine. "Consider it your bonus!" Steve said as moved on to the next desk.

"Thanks boss!" Laura smiled at Steve's back and took a large gulp of wine, as she then rubbing her lips together instantly looked down at her handbag by her feet thinking a cigarette would go nicely with the wine, and then took another gulp.

***

"Hey Laura, shall I get us our first drink in? We've got, like, 20 minutes before we need to be inside, and the food comes." Karen asked as the got out of the taxi with Laura and a couple of other colleagues.

"Hell yeah!" Laura replied as she tucked the tinsel, she had pinned in her hair which was coming loose behind her ear again as they both walked towards the pub "I will grab a table out here, see you in a bit." Laura said opening her handbag get her cigarettes and lighter out.

***

"Karen, I have been so good the last few months, this is like the first time I have two glasses of wine before midday in like weeks!" Laura announced before tilting her head and taking a deep inhale on her cigarette.

"It's Christmas honey, you are allowed to let your hair down, we don't have work again till January. " Karen smiled and then leisurely dragged on her cigarette.

"I know, but I have been trying to be good." Laura said before her inhale. "And I have missed you being in the house, it's kinda lonely." She said flicking the ash into the ashtray on the wooden bench table.

"I will be back, I promise, I just needed some me time." Karen said before drawing on her cigarette too.

Laura nodded and drew on her cigarette again "I know what you mean." She said with her exhale.

"Shall we finish these and go and join the others?" Karen asked before necking her wine.

"Go on," Laura said exhaling whilst stubbing her cigarette out and then finishing her drink.

***

With the food eaten, with a cigarette break between each course, shots were being done at the bar by the guys from production, Laura with a nose for drinks somehow had joined them. Then with much egging on from the guys she had drunk five jaeger's and two tequilas', with her nose and eyes hurting from snorting the salt and putting the lemon juice in her eyes Laura had out drunk the men. Her head was feeling it, but she noted she now needed a piss and cigarette or three desperately. She looked around for Karen, but she had wondered off. Clearly, she hadn't wanted the shots.

However, in the corner of the bar she could see Zoe and Sean being extremely close and touchy freely. With the world swirling she felt a large pang of jealousy go through her body, Sean was her man, how had Zoe got him and when?

Laura turned and held on to the bar "Another double vodka, no coke please!" She slurred to bar man, as he filled up the glass, she got her card out her purse and unsteadily hovered the card over the machine to pay by contactless as he gave her the drink and the card machine.

Laura took a quick sip, licked her lips, then quickly downed the rest of the drink, she winced briefly as the alcohol burned her throat, burped, giggled, then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, turned and asked for another. As the bar man poured her drink Laura dug in her handbag again, got her pack of ciggies out, paid for the drink and headed across the pub towards Zoe to see if she wanted a cigarette.

At that moment in time, Laura had thought she was soberer than she was. She had not moved in half an hour from the bar. With every step forward she swayed, staggered, and stumbled sideways across pub with her unlit cigarette dangled from the corner of her mouth and her splashing double vodka in her hand. The tinsel in her hair was busily unravelling as she pushed it out of her eyes as she headed vaguely in the direction of Zoe and Sean.

She was so busy concentrating almost growling at Zoe from across the room she didn't notice Brian and Gerry standing in her way with their full pints.

As Laura staggered and ever so unsubtly collided with one of the empty tables and as its chairs tumbled over, she corrected herself and staggered sideways and bounced backwards into Brian and Gerry, their pints spilt all over her top.

Across the room Zoe watched what happened, rolled her eyes at Sean, and nodded towards the door and picked up her cigarette pack and lighter off the table and headed for the door whilst briefly looking back at the commotion around Brian, Gerry, and Laura.

***

Steve helped her open the door, checked she was ok, and closed the door and as the Yale lock on her front door clicked shut, he headed down her driveway and back to the taxi and the party. Laura slowly slid down against the green wallpaper of the hall wall until she was sitting cross legged on the floor.

"How fucking dare Zoe get with Sean!" She grizzled to herself furiously peeling her beer and gin-soaked jacket off and then fighting the blouse buttons until she gave up before just pulling it over her head throwing both on the floor beside the bin bag containing her wet skirt.

Laura fumbled into her handbag and picked up her cigarette pack and hunted for the lighter. Sitting on her prickly hallway door mat digging into her buttocks with her back against the wall and her red painted toenails showing through her stretched black tights against the cold white radiator on other. Laura had tried this morning getting ready for the Christmas party. She had put on her matching red, almost Christmassy bra, and her mother Christmas thong, and as she hadn't been hungover and could concentrate, she had added the silvery glittery tinsel to her hair and had put on her sparkly black below the knee length skirt. She thought she looked foxy.

For now, she sat there on the floor, smoked, cried, and smoked and cried some more.

As Laura realised, she needed to stub her cigarette out, the ash had fallen on the door mat. With tears in her eyes Laura coughed and wheezed as she slowly crawled into the living room and to the sofa, where she reached up to the ashtray and stubbed the cigarette out.

With more sobs Laura hauled like a walrus on to a pontoon, herself on to the sofa and with extra grunting, a couple of deep coughs and with the extra effort she was upright and managed to stumble towards the kitchen. As she bounced off the door frame Laura could hear her mobile, it was calling out from her bag back in the hallway.

"It better not be fucking Zoe!" She said to the bag as she unsteadily bent over whilst holding the wall for support and rummaged.

"Hey Karen," she said after a couple attempts to swipe, and leaned against the wall for support.

"Yes, I am fine, just got a taxi home, think Steve helped me."

"Yeah, I thought I was going to miss Brian and Gerry, it was that last tequila and the table in the way! I am feeling fine now though."

"Just a little covered in beer! A little embarrassing, I know, I am not even sure where my skirt is." Laura giggled as she picked up her pack and shook out the last cigarette.

"They took it off, as it was like I had pissed myself?" Laura laughed, then coughed, "like I would!"

"Yes, I would, very true!"

"Don't think I did this time though..." she looked down at her clearly piss wet darkened red thong and smiled to herself.

"I was looking for you, oh was that where you were, I thought you had buggered off with someone?" she said as she clicked the lighter and momentarily ignored Karen as she used all her focus on the bright flame of the lighter and cigarette between her lips, once lit she drew, nodded, listened, and exhaled.

"That's not fair, I only had a little interaction with Brian and Gerry." She said with the second exhale.

"Maybe one too many tequila's but I'm annoyed I lost you, but then did you know about Zoe and Sean?" She asked and inhaled again.

"You did? Eh?" She said exhaling before drawing very deeply again on the cigarette. She pushed her self-off the wall and gingerly walked over to the kitchen nodding and saying "Hmmm."

She placed the phone in the crock of her neck flicked the cigarette twice to dump the long ash into the ashtray and slowly turned around opened the fridge and poured herself a large gin in the dirty orange juice glass on the counter from breakfast.

"Oh yes I am listening" Laura said smiled and then refocused on the phone and taking it back into her hand.

Laura inhaled deeply "So I why was I the last one to know?" She said exhaling the cloud of smoke in front of her.

"I don't remember, I am sure I would!" She said flicking the ash in the direction of the table.

"Fuck's sake," she inhaled "Okay" she exhaled "right I am going to get out of these smelly soaking clothes! I smell like a brewery! See you over the weekend?"

"Oh? Ok! Text me! Merry Christmas, I guess."

"Bye!" said as she stubbed the cigarette out.

"Fucking bitches," she said to no one as she slumped down on the kitchen chair. As she sighed, coughed, paused, and focused then reached across and pulled a cigarette out of the pack on the table and lit it with a double pump inhale and then downed her gin in two large mouthfuls.

She filled it up again and then carried it and her cigarette as she her crotch again glistened as it moistened, as urine dribbled down her thigh, she headed along the hallway to try and get up the stairs for pee, as it was far too cold for the back doorstep however much closer and easier it was.

***

"Fuck." Laura cussed as she slipped off the sofa and on to the floor. She had attempted to go to the fridge to get another drink. "This one then bed, it will be my definitely my last!" she said out loud to herself as she climbed back up the sofa. She ashed her cigarette in the ashtray and then climbed up to vertical, she swayed across the room to the kitchen with the cigarette perched in the corner of her mouth so she could use her hands to grab the door frame as it came to her.

She got her breath back and grabbed hold of the fridge as the world still spun for a second, and then opened it up and pulled out the bottle of gin. As she closed the fridge door the large ash fell off her cigarette and on top of bra cupped breasts. She shrugged her shoulders and carefully tried to pour the gin in to the glass, she got most of it in there. She smiled and giggled to no one whilst looking at the very full glass of gin, she then carefully lent forward pressing her breasts into the spilt gin as she slurped the top off as not to spill too much.

Saturday

"Oooooh" Laura groaned and coughed as she woke up on the sofa still in her bra her red thong and tights were in a ball on the floor.

Laura felt her stomach gurgle, then felt the urge and swallowed. She picked up the half empty gin glass, and concentrated on it, sniffed it, then necked it and coughed again. She looked across to the armrest and looked in pack, there was one left. Relieved she lit the cigarette, inhaled, coughed the exhale, and desperately inhaled again.

She levered herself out of the chair, instantly falling back into it. With a huff she slowly stood, inhaled deeply on the cigarette, pausing whilst she regained her balance and waited for the living room to stay still.

As Laura exhaled and scratched her matted hair and inhaled again trying to work out what to do next.

She determined bladder was very much her first priority and made her way towards the hallway and the stairs. "Oh fuck" Laura said looking down towards the floor and seeing the bin bag and her beer covered blouse and jacket sitting there. She sighed and gingerly prodded the bin bag with her toes, dangled, then gently inhaled her cigarette and as she exhaled through her nose, she used her spare hand on the banister, the other on the wall Laura gingerly headed up the stairs towards the bathroom as her pee started at first to slowly slide down her thighs with every heavy step towards the toilet. She stopped climbing halfway up and just let it flow.

She would remember to spray that wet step with Vanish later.

Tuesday- Christmas Day

"Merry Christmas mum!" Laura said and then yawned as she came down her mum's stairs wearing her overly tight Denis the Menace nighty, she had just about remembered to pack. The slight morning chill to the air evident by her large nipples erect pointing downwards towards through the top and towards the table. Her mum was sitting her at the kitchen table with cup of coffee and her morning cigarette.

"Law, Merry Christmas to you too! How are you feeling today?"

Laura smiled at her mum "All good, seeing as I didn't go out and find the guys last night!"

"Law, I know its Christmas morning, and I don't want to nag, but your cough was really bad this morning? Could hear it down the hallway. Are you ok?" Trisha stated in a stern motherly fashion whilst ashing her own cigarette.

"Yup" she coughed again at the talk of coughing. "Erm, a, erm, a second cigarette will soon sort it!" Laura said grabbing the pack of reds off the table.

"Are you sure Laura?"

"Yes mum, absolutely!" She said with the cigarette between her teeth, before lighting it and exhaling "I probably have another annoying cold on the way; it is the season for them after all." She said before double pumping her third cigarette of the morning.

"How many are you smoking a day now? I assume far too many?" Trisha asked rhetorically.

"Erm not sure, may be a pack and a half?" Laura said whilst her eyebrow bounced as she literally trying to count them in her head.

"I am not complaining, and I can't!" Trisha inhaled "The only reason for asking is that my pack emptied quicker than normal yesterday!" she exhaled a plume to the ceiling and smiled at her daughter.

"You probably had more than usual with me last night mum, I'm fine!" Laura huffed before held the cigarette in her lips and tied her hair back into a ponytail and out of her face, briefly flashing her auburn pubes to her mother as her grey nighty raised as her elbows went up and it got stuck on her belly in the process.

"Do you want to get dressed while I boil the kettle?" Trisha asked making a statement out of it.

Laura tugged her top down that had climbed up her fat buttocks. "Nah, I will have a coffee first, I need it!"

"One coffee coming up, as long as you are, ok?"

"It's Christmas mum, please, give me a break?" Laura pleaded then drew heavily on her cigarette.

"Ok, Law, ok."

Laura nodded exhaled, and moved to sit down, manicuring her cigarette in ashtray on the kitchen table. "Thanks mum," she smiled as she got herself comfortable. As Trisha boiled the kettle.

Trisha passed Laura a mug of coffee and sat down "So Law, I may have confession, as I think I goofed this year," she retrieved the cigarette from the ashtray and inhaled then said "as it was just the two of us, for what I thought about six month ago would be a treat, I have booked a table at the Vic Inn." Trisha paused briefly again to inhale on the cigarette as Laura smiled at her mum.

Trisha exhaled a cloud to the ceiling, "As I didn't want to cook, just for us? I hope you understand?" Trisha asked as she double flicked the cigarette on the ashtray.

"Mum, I can go to a pub, without getting paralytic!"

"Are you sure?"

Laura pulled sarcastic face "Mum! Very! Shall we go and open some presents?" she asked then sipped her coffee.

***

"I always get the feeling of being a naughty schoolgirl, having to go out and stand outside whilst having a smoke, don't you think?" Trisha asked before protecting the cigarette from the bitterly winter wind and lighting her cigarette before offering the flame to Laura.

"Mum, I just enjoy them!" Laura replied before accepting the flame. After exhaling, she followed up "and they go so well with the wine." She smiled holding the cigarette out as an exhibit "and the wine with the starter was rather nice."

"Well, yes, haven't had pate in ages! We should finish these as quickly as possible and get back in the warm and the Turkey main course!" Trisha said drawing heavily on the cigarette.

"Mum, don't rush, we are dressed for outside, enjoy the cigarette, and then we will enjoy our food even more!"

"But Law, I am sure you used to go at least a whole meal before needing one of these?" Trisha quizzed Laura.

"Pot kettle mum?"

"True."

"I am sure I can, If I wanted to?" Law said exhaling and flicking the ash into the terracotta ashtray on the outside table, they were standing next to but looking not too convinced by her statement. "I am ok, honestly, plus mum" she inhaled on the cigarette "You didn't need to come out into the cold and have one too?" Laura said with the smoke pouring out of her mouth.

"Touché" Trisha replied and inhaled deeply on her cigarette and then stubbed her cigarette out on the ashtray. "Right, I can hear the gobble gobble of the turkey, time for food" she said with her exhale.

"I hope it's not gobbling, and its cooked, I am on my way mum, top up the wine and just let me finish this one" Laura said before furiously inhaling on the cigarette, trying to maximise the nicotine from the current half smoked cigarette. As her mum, turned and pulled the door Laura carried on drawing deeply on her cigarette.

***

"So, Law, what are you doing for New Year's Eve?" Trisha asked between mouthfuls of turkey.

"I don't know, I imagine I will meet up with Karen and Zoe, as we always do?"

"Fair enough!" Trisha replied.

Laura finished the last of her mountain of roast potatoes, wiped her mouth of the gravy with the Christmas tree printed napkin and then finished the last of the red wine in her glass.

"So mum, toilet and ciggy break, coming too?"

"I will join you for the cigarette, after I've been to the bar. It seems we have finished this bottle and we still have dessert to go!"

"Are you trying to get me drunk mum?"

Trisha smiled "Don't think I could afford to do that!"

"Ha Ha, cool, see you outside!" Laura grinned, pushed the chair back and headed off to the toilets.

***

"Fuck, better not get too drunk with mum" Laura said out loud to herself as she sighed, stood up, wiggled her bum, and pulled up her red knickers and black jeans up, coughed as she squeezed the button against her stomach, then flushed the loo.

***

'It's Christmas, but is this second bottle wise for Laura?' Trisha thought as she filled both glasses on the table whilst waiting for Laura to come back from the toilet.

***

Laura strode purposely back into the bar, cigarette bouncing preloaded in the lips ready for lighting, her lighter primed in her hand ready for action as soon as she exited the door, she looked back at her mum as her hand reached the door handle and nodded towards outside to ask if she was coming.

"I'm on my way!" Trisha said across the room as she picked up her pack off the table and headed towards the door.

***


Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers