Life Decisions Christmas with Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you did; I got a little drunker than I anticipated!" Laura said before she drew heavily on the cigarette.

"Well at least you are okay, I have got to get up and get back to my brother, as he heads off back up north later."

"Suit yourself," Laura shrugged her shoulders and inhaled deeply again, exhaled, and smiled "I will probably head downstairs and open the vodka!"

"Law, please just remember its work tomorrow!" Karen said wisely.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I haven't forgotten...yet." She grinned as after exhaling.

"But Laura, please you were a complete state last night, it was almost beyond embarrassing." Karen pleaded. "You threw up on the street."

Laura giggled, "Tell me about it, I am still drunk now, guts are hurting I need to go for a piss before I wet the bed." She giggled, coughed, and then dangled the cigarette in the corner of her mouth and unsteadily got out of the bed grabbing the wall once she got up right. "Oops I think I may have wet this skirt last night fuck!" she said as her hands patted her arse, "why didn't I get undressed? Fucking hell!"

Karen shook her head "You wet everything...Do you want a hand?" she asked as she shuffled off the end of the bed. "We can change the bedsheets later?"

"Maybe" Laura suggested as she held on to the wall and paused to take a drag on her cigarette, she exhaled through her nose and then fiddled with the button on her green skirt and the zip before the sodden item of clothing quickly dropped it to the floor. "That's better" she said to herself out loud and stumbled over it holding on to the wall taking drags from her dangled cigarette as she exhaled through her nose.

Karen grunting helped the naked Laura around to the bathroom and Laura flumped lethargically down on the toilet seat, it rattled and bangs as her weight knocked and rocked into it before sitting down.

"Shall I go and boil the kettle?" Karen asked as Laura as she flopped forward holding her head up with her hands. Laura's head slowly looked up and gently nodded. "Think that is best as we have work tomorrow." Karen stated as she escaped the bathroom.

The End...