Life Doesn't Suck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your soon to be cuckold. And THANK YOU for the tease! Enjoy part 2 of your date!

That is the plan. I don't understand where you are coming from, but I am not going to fight it. Will call later.

Her response was very much in character for her. She was a go with the flow person, and in this case the flow was not typical, but she wasn't going to overthink it. I was counting on that. I of course, would obsess over every element. It was in my character to do that. For the first time in a while our oppositeness was working in our favor. For the next 3 hours I had dinner and drinks and met people and tried to focus on that. But most of the time I spent thinking about what was happening in that hotel room.

I got back to room and once again masturbated. It was another strong finish. I tried reading a book, but instead started to compose an email to Carrie explaining my cuckold desires. After 32 editorial changes I read it over and concluded that it captured most of what I needed to say and most of what I wanted to say. It wasn't short, but it wasn't a novel. I hoped my weirdness would make more sense after she read it. I hit send.

It was about midnight my time when my phone finally buzzed. I almost dropped it I was so excited.

Date going to last till morning. Will call tomorrow. I REALLY hope you are OK with this because it has been amazing. And yes, you are officially cuckolded. A couple times already! Sorry, not sorry.

Enjoy more amazing, you deserve it! Getting your text is amazing for me. I know you likely think it odd, but you are giving me a wonderful gift. Thank you. I love you. -- your loyal and happy cuckold

It is very unexpected and definitely odd. Who knew I would make two men happy today?

That is complete truth; I am happy, I have got to assume Peter is VERY happy because you are amazing, but more importantly I hope you made yourself happy.

It has been great. I needed today. I just am scared for tomorrow and beyond.

No need to be. You can have Peter and fully keep me too. I don't want to lose you completely, but I will accept and embrace my position as your second. I give you the gift of freedom and happiness and you give me the gift of being your cuckold. The jealousy and angst of that are something I truly desire. But again, what I most want is for you to be happy.

I guess we need to talk. Lots to process.

True. But no worries, enjoy your date(s) and we can talk tomorrow or whenever. I am completely and permanently yours, and you always have my support. You taking a lover is a dream come true for me and I couldn't love you more than I do right now.

I suppose I should give you a hall pass while in Europe given my behavior today.

NO! You have the full green light, but that is a one-way street. I stay monogamous and you don't. That is the essence of cuckolding and what I desire. I sent you a (long) email confessing and explaining. Ignore it for now and be in the moment with your lover. You ALWAYS come first, and you never have to justify or explain things to me. I hope Peter is a great lover and a strong man because you deserve that. I could keep typing for hours, but that is what the email is for. I truly want you to accept my support, not worry about us, and have great sex and a great time with your lover. It is what we both want! I am guessing Peter is onboard too! :)

This is crazy. But I am going to follow your advice. I will be with Peter tonight and will talk to you after we are done, whatever that means, whenever that is. He asked me to turn off phone, so I am going to do that. Goodnight and we will talk when we talk.

OK, but one quick question, have you told him about me and my desire for you to be with him.

I have. That is why he wants me to turn off my phone. It seems both of you want me to concentrate on him.

Then you should do that and I will talk to you when you are ready. This may sound very funny, but thank you and thank Peter. I hope you two have an amazing time together. Good night babe I love you

All I got back was a heart emoji, but it was enough. I was already my wife's cuckold, but she said she still loved me with that simple emoji.

I didn't respond

I didn't hear from Carrie a full 24 hours. It took all my strength not to text her. But I had told her we would talk when SHE was ready, and thus my first task as a newly minted cuckold was to respect that and remain out of her business until she reached out to me. I both loved and hated this first task. Finally, she did reach out. Our last text conversation was at about 5pm her time on Friday and it was about 5pm her time on Saturday when I got a text.

You still up?

I was. In fact, I had barely slept the previous night. It was an off day and I sent most of it in my hotel room feeling the angst of my new cuckold status and trying not to text her. I swear I was hard most of the 24 hours. Knowing Carrie was with another man was even more powerful than I had fantasized. The arousal was stronger, the jealousy was stronger, the humiliation was stronger, and the excitement was stronger. But instead of this being a bad thing, it was amazingly good. I enjoyed embracing this power and succumbing to these feelings. I truly enjoyed being a cuckold!

I quickly texted yes.

FaceTime?

Sure.

Carrie appeared on my screen. I immediately noticed she was in our bed and while I could see only her head area, there were no signs of clothes. So obviously the continuation of their date occurred in our house, and in our bed. Fuck that was humiliating and hot at the same time.

"Peter went home for a bit and then is returning with take-out. So, I have time to talk."

"I see you are at home; did you start at the hotel?"

"Yes, but I had to come home to take care of the dog, so I asked him to come home with me. We were already here when I texted yesterday. I didn't have the heart to tell you that I was going to have Peter in our bed. But I did and we have been here since."

"I understand, and I know this is crazy for you. You thought this date was going to be just about Peter and now you have your husband butting in. I hope you at least got Skylar out for a walk."

"I did, Peter joined me. Neighbors probably wondered."

"Let them wonder. This is about you being happy."

There was a mildly long, awkward pause. I am not sure Carrie knew how to react to me being so supportive of her having Peter as her lover. I jumped back in.

"I have been thinking about you all day."

"I know, it was probably a long 24 hours for you, but to be honest, I haven't been thinking much about you. You know what they say, time flies when you are having fun. I don't mean that to be cruel, it is just that today has been an incredibly intense day."

"It sounds like it was a good day."

"It was one of my best. I'm sorry you have to be the one that I share this with, but I need to share it with someone. Sex with Peter is perfect. To be quite honest, no sex has ever felt this good."

"Ouch, but I am really happy for you."

"I am really happy for me also. Peter is coming back with a change of clothes for tomorrow and Monday and he is bringing us dinner. After eating dinner, we plan to get back in bed and stay there until morning. But Peter has claimed that I shouldn't anticipate getting much sleep. This man is insatiable and let's just say he has a unique ability to be ready to go sooner than most men, a lot sooner."

If I thought my wife would be gentle, I was obviously wrong. But every word was perfect. It was perfect because we were having an honest and direct conversation and it was perfect because she was telling me that Peter was the better lover, and I was being fully cucked. That was the perfect combination. At the same time, perfect mixed with insecurity. I really didn't want to lose my wife and it sounded like Carrie was all in with Peter. My insecure self spoke next.

"It's a little scary to think that I'll be gone for three more weeks, and you will be Peter's for that whole time. I still want to have a wife when I return."

"Babe, I read your email and if what you say in that is true, then you can not only handle me having another man, but desire it. And so, I feel good about where we will be. I can tell you now I will still be Peter's when you return. I will gladly have my cake and eat it too. I still don't fully understand this cuckold desire of yours, but if it means you are happy that I have Peter, then I am all in. I've already told him that I am his for as long as he wants and that even when you return he will come first. I'm sorry but I am just telling you the truth. But even with that, I want to still have my husband too, even if he has been demoted in the bedroom."

"Demotion accepted, and what I said in the email was the truth. I wouldn't expect you to stop with Peter just because I came home, it's just a little scary to think that he will possess you completely by the time I get home. I want us to share you, but I wonder if he prefers to take you from me entirely."

"I really don't know, and we will deal with that as things develop. He has already mentioned that he is OK if we still have something, but he is unwilling to share me sexually. I have told him I am his exclusively in the sex department. He, like me, finds your desire to be the odd man out a bit strange but he did confess it makes him feel good. He said the idea that he is the alpha man, and you are cut off is fairly good for his ego. I also told him you somehow like the humiliation of the situation and want to be teased. His response? He said, "I can make sure that happens!" So, at least at this point, we have this weird three-way thing going, and you are the cuckold and we are the sex crazed couple. But that is what you want, isn't it?"

"It is. I am grateful that you have cuckolded me because this is an amazingly powerful experience that I have craved for a long time, but I don't want to lose you completely. I want to remain married to you even if your primary sexual relationship is with Peter. I know most people would find that really weird but I would be honored to remain your husband and provide you with love and support, while at the same time, step out of the way each time you want to be with Peter. But I also know that this isn't about me, so I guess I will just tell you that I will be what you want me to be in terms of relationship status. I want to be your cuckold and for us to stay married, but if in the end, you want me to be your ex-husband I would be very sad, but I would be happy for you if that is what you truly want."

"I have no idea what I want in the longer-term all I know is I want to have sex all night long with my new lover. And ironically the person I want to confide with in relation to that is you. I guess we are both weird!"

"Weird is good. And I am sure what you want is what he wants, and you can be sure that it is what I want for both of you. You have no idea how hot it is to think of you two having great sex. You have always deserved better sex!"

"It is pretty hot to actually do it too!"

"Fuck, that is amazing." I barely got that out as my heart rate and blood flow to my dick rate were both on hyperdrive. It was incredible to be having this conversation with my wife and even more incredible that she was laying in our bed, after a full day of fucking her lover, with full intent to get right back to it. I was in cuckold bliss territory.

"I really don't understand this desire of yours, but I am going to continue to take you at your word and I'm going to do my best to just be honest with you. In your email, you indicated that you want me to have a lover, your exact words were "a better lover." And you also wanted us to be fully honest and trust each other. So, to be true to that, I will tell you honestly that Peter is a significantly better lover than you and I really don't see myself interested in sex with you while I have Peter, so it isn't just his preference that you get cut off. I want just him because he makes me feel better than you ever did. Which I guess goes with your other desire; the desire to be erotically humiliated by the relationship and for me to add to that by teasing you. Now I REALLY don't understand why you would want to be humiliated and teased, but I'm going to give you the honesty and you can react to it in any way you want, including taking it as such."

"I am incredibly grateful for your honesty and already laughing a little bit to myself that this is the best and most honest we have communicated in a while and that is a good thing, but it also is somewhat ironic that it is occurring because you found a great lover and I am happy about that."

"I had the same thought. And on the honesty meter, how much do you want to know about what I've been doing for the last 36 hours?"

"I want to know everything, but again this isn't about me, so like I said in the email, how much you share can be anywhere from zero to everything but that's always your decision."

"There may be times I don't tell you things, things just between Peter and me. I am with him for me, not for your fetish. Are you going to be OK with that?"

"I understand and agree, this is about you and my fetish is the side benefit. You have no requirement to tell me everything. I am grateful that you are allowing me to be your cuckold and how much you share with me is entirely your decision. But please understand my desire to see you happy via another man is a genuine thing and not just a fetish. And the benefits I get are also genuine. The mixture of emotions is a powerful cocktail. So, I would love to hear all about your last 36 hours, AND I am perfectly OK if you want to edit the story to what you want to share. I am grateful to be included."

"Well, I will tell you that I have had more sex in the last 36 hours than we have had in the last five years. And I can tell you genuinely that every time with Peter has been better than any time with you. Peter is light years better than you in bed, and in fact, I have already promised him that this bed, our bed, is now for him only, at least when it comes to sex. I have told him that he can come here and have me in this bed literally anytime he wants. Do you remember the woman you married who had a high sex drive and flat out liked sex, well, she is back. She just belongs to Peter now."

I thought I might pass out my breathing was so ragged by this point. I was trying to hold it together but seemed to be losing that battle. But it was a battle I really didn't want to win. I wanted the full force of the emotional hurricane which was engulfing me. I was so caught up in what she was telling me the only response I gave her was to let out a moan. She continued.

"he told me he wants to take me every night regardless of whether you are here or not. So I'm going to warn you now that when you return you're probably going to be spending a lot of time on that couch in the basement because I've already promised my body and my bed to Peter and I've promised him that I would be exclusive to him. That's how powerful our time together has been. That is how great the sex has been. I have made all of those commitments to him in the last 36 hours because he has absolutely rocked my world during each of those hours."

"I truly am happy for you Carrie. And who sleeps in your bed is entirely your decision and I will never stand in the way of you having great sex. Plus, I really don't mind the couch! But I will warn you, I can still likely hear you from down there."

"I am guessing that you will like that. Peter has brought out the old version of me that is a loud and enthusiastic lover. You just might enjoy the show. And to be quite honest, I won't care if you do because when he begins it doesn't take me long to lose any awareness except that he is making me feel so fucking good. I wonder if the neighbors are already talking because I have definitely returned to my old self with Peter."

I let out another moan, and at this point I was rubbing my rock hard dick. This conversation was so arousing and also incredible because it was happening between Carrie and me. Highly honest and sexual conversation hadn't been a part of our relationship since those early years. I did remember her from those days and thinking about that was getting me close to cumming.

"And I do remember that woman I married and thus I have to say Peter is a VERY lucky man."

"Yes, he is, but so am I. Sexually, we click. Speaking of which, I should go get cleaned up and put some clothes on for dinner. I have been mostly naked since lunch yesterday! And after dinner I plan to be naked all night again. That is the power that Peter has over me."

"Well, you look great naked and you deserve every moment of this. I must confess that I will have an interesting experience myself with the thought of you being naked with him. He is a lucky man!"

"You said that already, but he's not lucky, he's strong and makes me feel alive, he makes me feel sexy, and he makes me feel like a fully desired woman. Those are things you stopped providing me, but they are things I greatly need. It is his strength that brought out my former self."

"Ok, Peter is simply the better man. Is that more accurate?"

"Yes. At least when it comes to sex and satisfying a woman."

I was appreciative that she did edit my comment to the context of sex. I took pride in being a good husband in other ways and fully accepted that Peter was now king in the sex department. Carrie then pivoted the conversation to what sex I might be getting out of this situation.

"You say "an interesting experience," are you going to masturbate?"

"I intend to. The arousal of this is very high for me. But if you don't want me to, I will honor that request."

"No, I guess you should enjoy this too. God knows I am going to. And Peter will too. Peter is going to fuck me all night long, and I am going to LOVE it. Think of that and celebrate that any way you want. But if you want to hear about my fun, you must confess to your fun too. Are you aroused right now?"

"I am highly aroused!"

"Are you masturbating as we speak?"

"Not fully, I still have my pants on, but I am rubbing myself. Listening to you describe your day is so hot."

"Most men would be furious, and instead, my husband is aroused. You do realize that isn't normal,"

"Actually it isn't typical, but it is exactly normal for a cuckold like me. You having a lover is a dream come true and part of that dream is jealousy and humiliation, but an even bigger part is arousal. So yes, I am rubbing myself and when we hang up your cuckold is going to finish celebrating my new status as your cuckold, and your status as Peter's woman by having a powerful ejaculation. Does the meet your standard for sharing my side of the fun?"

"It does. You really are turned on by me fucking Peter and telling you about it?"

"Seriously turned on. Thank you for both!"

"You are welcome. Now I really have to go. My lover will be here in 20 minutes, and I want to look hot for him when he arrives!"

"You always look hot! Have fun, and I will look forward to hearing from you when you reach out next. I love you."

"I love you too, I don't fully understand you, but for now, Peter is going to make me not worry about it. I am hoping I cause him a few powerful ejaculations too and he is certainly going to make me cum. He makes me cum every time! Enjoy that thought as you have your fun."