Life Doesn't Suck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned and said, "I will. Bye babe. Enjoy!"

"I have and I will."

With that she hung up. I couldn't believe I had that conversation with my wife. It felt like us 25 years ago when we talked honestly and sexually with each other. I was beyond excited that I was becoming her cuckold, but I was also excited that we were communicating better. Who knew?

I did finish my fun and did have a seriously amazing ejaculation. As I laid there coming down from my high, I contemplated getting to watch them and masturbating. I decided I would absolutely love to do that if they allowed it. I once again was completely obsessed with this new journey but wondering if she would really want me to continue as her cuckold. My mood started to get dark as I thought of her giving her sexual self to Peter but then also giving him her heart. How could she not end up in love with a man that rocked her sexual world so completely? I was getting depressed. She pulled me out of it with a text.

I hope your fun was good. It doesn't suck to think that I can cause my husband that much excitement by being with another man.

It was powerful. Pain and pleasure do mix and wow did I explode!

I am not doing this to hurt you.

I know, but there is some pain. My beautiful wife has a lover, a better lover. But it is my fault, as you said, I wasn't strong. So, I accept the pain (jealousy, humiliation) and enjoy the arousal and especially enjoy knowing you are happy. As your cuckold, you come first, entirely and completely. Plus, as I said, my finish was pretty damn good. Even 2000 miles away you still rock my world!

Well then, let me rock it a bit more.

How do I look? It is the set you bought me for our anniversary!

Attached to the second text was a selfie of her wearing the red bra I got her for our anniversary. I assumed she was also wearing the matching panties. Ironically, she got sick and we never really celebrated our anniversary so I had never seen her in the set. Obviously, Peter would be beating me to that moment. Carrie was ahead of me on that thought process.

I guess Peter gets to see me in this before you, at least the in-person version!

I am guessing he will appreciate that.

He will. Both parts -- the before you, and how good I make it look! And you can be certain he will think it looks good both on and off me.

You are quickly getting the hang of the teasing part of cuckolding. Fuck I am jealous.

Not teasing, just honesty. And I thought jealousy was part of the thrill for you.

It is.

My thrill will be his hands and lips on what is under the red. He has a talent for making me melt via his touches. Maybe I will send you a photo of the bra on the floor. Because as sexy as I feel in it, I will feel even better when it is his hands cradling my breasts. That thought should help you achieve even more jealousy and maybe a second round of fun. Wink, wink

I am not sure I could get more jealous. I have always loved your breasts.

I know, and perhaps had you been more assertive about enjoying them, I wouldn't be with Peter. But you ignored them and now they are for Peter's touch only. Again, not teasing, just honesty.

He has really impacted you. This is more than a fling, isn't it?

Much more. Not going to apologize. You had many chances, but now it is time for me to greet Peter wearing what you bought me. Not sure why, but I am loving that thought. I am his and you are mine. Get comfortable with that idea because it is our new reality.

I will do my best. And I am happy for you.

Good. Gotta run, thanks for helping me look hot for Peter.

You're welcome.

Wow, that was a powerful exchange. I was engulfed in cuckold angst. I veered from elation to despondence, and everywhere in between. I had wanted this for years, but now that it was reality, I realized I was an idiot. But I was also too far gone to back out now. Carrie had found a better man to be with and I was going to suck it up and be her loyal and happy cuckold. But damn was it harder than my fantasies.

About 10 minutes later I got another text from Carrie.

Peter says thanks for my wardrobe. But he wants to take it off later and instead of doing take out he wants to take me out for dinner. He suggested the North Park Grille. I said yes but will change that if that is too much for you. It is very likely we will be seen by people you and I know.

My dick got instantly hard. It will be highly humiliating to have Carrie on a date at this location as it is a place we frequent often. And humiliation and my dick are hard wired together. My dick guided my response back to her.

Don't change. Enjoy your dinner.

Thanks. We will be obviously on a date. And he has promised to take off my red lingerie later. Slowly and passionately. He really is an amazing man. Think of that as you enjoy your evening. ;)

Remember, humiliation = arousal for me. I will enjoy the thought of your date in our location and what comes after. And don't try to understand it, just accept it as genuine and enjoy that you can just be with Peter and not worry about me. I wasn't strong as a husband, but I will do my best to be a strong cuckold and that means always supporting you, including accepting that you will be out with him at "our" restaurant.

I like the idea of having a strong lover and a strong cuckold. And I am not going to lie to you, once I am with Peter, I will be with him fully and happily even in our spot. Gotta run, I do need to wear something over my current outfit. I mean we will be out in public together. Emphasis on public and together! ;)

Good call. I am sure the other patrons would enjoy your current outfit, but perhaps it is better to have a bit more on. Enjoy your public togetherness.

I will, oh, and I am turning off phone again. Full focus on him.

Understood. I love you. Your strong cuckold.

I hope so because I am going to focus on my strong lover, and it may be a while before I turn my phone back on.

I slumped back onto my bed and my hand found my dick. Five minutes later I exploded to the thought of them sitting on the same side of a booth, obviously on a date. I didn't think of Peter fucking Carrie later even though that surely was going to happen, instead the angst and humiliation of the public date itself was enough to quickly push me over the edge.

Carrie lied. She turned on her phone and sent me a final text. It was a photo of her and Peter ready to go out. They were arm and arm and she was wearing a pair of sexy jeans and a somewhat transparent white shirt over the red bra. Fuck she looked sexy. He wore a dress shirt and a casual sport coat. They looked good. They looked right for each other, unlike when Carrie and I went out.

He took the photo in our front hallway mirror. He was partially obscured by the phone, but his smile said it all. They were a happy, sexy, lustful couple on their way to a place where many would see them. And he was my wife's man and would be the one enjoying her company both when she was dressed in full sexy mode and when she was wearing nothing at all. It was so humiliating. Even though I had just cum, my dick got hard again.

Her message drove that message home.

Had to share. We look good don't we! I found a middle ground, technically fully dressed, but still showing off the sexy bra I am wearing for Peter. He likes it, so will other patrons, but only he will get to fully experience it both on and off me. Fuck this is going to be a great night. And now I am really going to turn phone off, in fact, I promised Peter my phone will stay off for at least 24 hours. Peter's date, out.

I sat and just stared at the photo that obviously Peter took and thought about how sexy they looked together. My only disappointment was I wished I could text her and tell her how much I enjoyed thinking about her on a date. I laid in bed, my hand still covered with my own cum and just dwelled on the idea of Carrie being not just sexually with another man, but also being out publicly and romantically with another man. I had fantasized hundreds of times about this type of scenario and it was actually happening. And the reality was way more intense then any of my fantasies.

I was hard again and basically hyperventilating. I couldn't decide if I felt worse than ever, or better. In the end, when I came a second time just picturing them laughing and cuddling, I determined better. In fact in my whole life, I am not sure I had ever had such an acutely intense ejaculation.

Amazingly enough I fell asleep moments later. I slept for a few hours still with my hand on my dick and my phone laying next to me with the photo of Carrie and Peter still showing.

I woke and looked at my phone hoping I had a message from Carrie. I didn't, but I did have a message from a work colleague.

Aren't you in Europe? Ran into Carrie tonight. Not really my business, but are you two split up?

Fuck, the text hit me hard, in an emotional way and in blood flow to my dick. This was a guy I was fairly close to at work, although we really didn't socialize outside of work. I didn't interpret the text as a negative. Knowing John, he was concerned about me. There was not a mean bone in his body.

The text was from only 10 minutes ago. I decided to respond.

Yes, still in EU. Carrie out on date, with my blessing. Not split, just trying new things.

His response came quickly.

Ok, but dude, she was all over the guy. In public. Just thought you should know.

I appreciate your concern, but her being out with her date is something I encouraged. It's not for everyone but Carrie and I have decided to try some nontraditional things.

OK, then I will but out, to each their own. Sorry if I overstepped.

No need to be sorry. This just happened and I am still processing it myself. I hope she was having a good time.

Well, since I already overstepped, why not continue. She looked hot AF and they were very public and very affectionate. They left zero doubt that they were a couple.

Not overstepping, I appreciate hearing it.

Not sure I get that. But OK. Just recognize that others there saw what I saw, so while I might be the only one dumb enough to reach out, she put on a show for a bigger audience than just me.

Not a show, she is genuinely enjoying a new, fresh, and fun relationship. The guy likes her, she likes him. They have my blessing. We are still good, just in a redefined way.

If you are good, then I won't bug you. I guess there are lots of ways to be happy. Hope you are having similar times.

I am not having similar times, but I am good. Just her having extra fun, but that is the way I want it. I know we are not usually confidants about stuff outside of work, but it feels good to actually just tell someone. It is called cuckolding and I am loving it. Look it up. As I said, NOT for most people. So far, good for us. I could go on for hours, but It's 4 am here and I need to go back to sleep. Not hiding my situation, not advertising it. Actually, appreciate you reaching out, and yes, by most typical standards our situation falls in the WTF category, so I understand why you texted. Be grateful if you kept our convo private.

Will do buddy. Sleep well, I guess I have some googling to do.

Yes. Last thought... not as out there as it first seems. I appreciate your feedback though. But tomorrow, I am really tired.

Ok, talk soon. Out.

I laid in bed and contrary to what I told my workmate, I didn't sleep. I was back to fantasizing about my wife being on a date. The reality was they were likely back at his place, or our place, and chances are they were fucking right then. But that wasn't what had me aroused and stroking my dick. It was once again the thought of them on their public date. Her "looking hot AF" as I was told and being obviously with Peter. They likely made a very attractive couple. I ejaculated once again. In fact, my ejaculation was so strong that some of my cum hit me on the face. I ended up using my finger to wipe it off, and then I ate it off my finger. That was a new sensation for me, but just like Carrie had said multiple times, that was the power of Peter!

I found myself still aroused. While normally a good release took the edge off, not this time. I laid in bed and thought about them getting back to our place and him taking off her hot outfit and having passionate sex with Carrie. Were they making love? She said that things had been brewing for a while, does that mean they are in love? If so, then she will definitely leave me. I got deep into these dark thoughts. But I also found myself hard again. I was a wreck. It was still relatively early in the evening back home and I wanted more than anything to hear from Carrie. I didn't, but I did hear from Peter.

It was a photo of my wife standing completely naked, with the bra in one hand and the panties in another. She had a "come and fuck me" look that was, as my workmate had commented, hot AF. His message was to the point.

I thought I should close the loop on your wife's earlier texts. Yes, she is sharing them with me. This is the best photo of that very sexy bra and panty set you bought her. Pretty fucking amazing, eh! This was taken right after we got home from our very fun and very public date. Soon after, we made love like it was our first time. She is now waiting for me in the shower. I have everything I have ever wanted in your wife, and I don't plan to give any of it back. Just thought you should know.

A moment later I got a second text.

Oh, and you should really enjoy the photo because your live views of your naked wife have been suspended. Every day for me, never for you. It is good to be king! In fact, she is naked in the shower right now. Time to enjoy that once again.

Fuck, he was good. If I simply evaluated it by my fantasies, it was perfect. But I was quickly finding reality much harder. Another man was gladly and gleefully taking my wife and making her his. He said they made love, that hit me hard. And from all gathered evidence, my wife was fully onboard. The emotions I had always craved; jealousy, humiliation, excitement, and arousal all hit critical on my meter. I was overwhelmed and for the next three hours I just sat there in a trance. There were a couple times I thought I was going to pass out from my ragged breathing and the angst swirling inside of me.

I finally got up and tried to have a normal Sunday. I had breakfast at the hotel but didn't really eat anything. I took a walk, I tried to get preparation work done for the week ahead. But mostly I just obsessed over my wife's date and her post date fun. I tried to be strong and mostly I was, but I also broke down and cried multiple times and also masturbated multiple times. I was in the middle of every fantasy I had ever had, and at times I couldn't believe how awesome it was, and other times I couldn't believe how awful. I finally found myself at the end of the day. I climbed in bed and after two long hours of laying awake, I finally fell asleep.

I woke at 6am and hit the early breakfast. I had been too crazed the previous night to eat dinner and I found myself hungry. I ate and drank coffee and almost felt normal. I returned to my hotel room and my thoughts immediately jumped back to Carrie. Was she OK, was she still mine in anyway? She had not contacted me in 24 hours as promised and I was quickly returning to being a wreck. It was now past 7am my time, so just past midnight her time. I couldn't face another long time without hearing from her and I started to get upset. My wife saved me with a text.

An update. Saturday was the best date of my life. It was exciting, sexy, flirty, and finished with multiple bangs, which I guess you know based on what Peter told me he texted you. I am also being open and honest with him, so yes, I have shared our conversations with him.

His text indicated he didn't plan to share you nor give you back. I don't want to lose you completely.

He was both teasing and being honest. He is actually OK with us still being husband and wife, he just wants me to always put him first. He wanted you to know that and he said it was fun to say it in a way that teased you hard.

It was REALLY hard.

I thought you were going to be my strong cuckold?

I am, or at least I am trying to be. Mixed results. So, date was really good?

Perfect. And today, just as good. We went out and got Bagels and took a hike like a normal couple, which was really nice. But we also kept our sex romp going. He really asserted himself today and took me in each bed in the house, and twice on your basement couch. He wanted me to tell you that.

He is enjoying humiliating me, isn't he?

Yes, actually. He admitted as much when he told me he was insecure about competing against our 25 years together.

It seems he needs not worry as he is easily winning the competition.

I told him the same. At least when it comes to the physical relationship. I think today was him just pushing the envelope and locking in his win.

Did it work?

Absolutely. Even I had to laugh that now you are going to be unable to spend the night in a bed that we haven't fucked in. You have to admit, that was well played by Peter.

You could have left me the couch.

What fun would that have been. I was the one who asked for him to take me a second time on your couch. Or should I say the couch Peter and I have fucked on! Who knew teasing could be so much fun!

I should be upset, but I am laughing. Somehow, I am laughing. I have been so desperate to hear from you, I guess you could tell me anything and the reality is I am just glad to hear from you. But, damn, It is very humiliating to know he owns all of our beds. But that is one of the emotions I crave. So yes, well played by both of you. And yes, keep the teasing going, it makes me feel like you still factor me in and I need that.

You are still a factor, and important one to me But I will also share your admiration with him. And let him know it worked. He told me he wanted to make sure you were thoroughly humiliated, so you stay happy to be our cuckold. He knows my relationship with you is important to me, he just wants to ensure it doesn't compete with our relationship and he figures if he humiliates you enough it will keep you in your place.

Well, it is working. I feel like I have lost you.

Sexually you have. He and I are untouchable on that level. But a funny thing happened as I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep; I laid here wishing I could share all of this craziness with you because you are still my best friend and the best person I know. So yes, Peter is WAY better than you in bed (sorry, but the honest teasing thing is just so damn fun!), and it is cool and exciting to be with someone new, and you have been fully and completely demoted to humiliated cuckold. But I still love you and don't want this to end us. Not fair, but I still need you, even if it won't ever be the same. Peter is the king of my libido and pleasure, but you are still strongly in my heart. I hope that is enough. I do love you.