Life Doesn't Suck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any level of you is more than I deserve. Even if we never reconnect sexually, I will always be here for you. I love you too and I need you. Enjoy new and exciting and the things Peter is better at, and then remember I am always here for you. Oh, and PLEASE keep up the teasing! Or lie and tell me you are exaggerating how much better he is!

I would never lie to you!

Well played. Good night my love, you must be tired. Thank you so much for the text, I needed that. It helped me regain my strength.

I am glad I could help. But I do need to sleep, he wore me out! :)

Sleep well. I would guess he is hoping to do the same thing tomorrow. Even if you actually need to go to work for part of the day.

You know it. And I am going to love it, again! We have already thought about having a naughty lunch hour! To steal a phrase you often say, my life doesn't suck.

Before I could send a response, she added, Well, sometimes I suck, you know like last night in the shower. ;)

I thought you hated that. I seem to remember you telling me that with great clarity.

The power of Peter. He didn't even ask, it just seemed like the thing to do. I didn't hate it.

I would guess he shares that sentiment

Actually, he mentioned I could use some practice. Haha

And that line worked on you?

Not yet, but I could wake him and ask if he was serious?

Again, well played. Partial change of subject, is he big?

In comparison to you, yes. Quite a bit bigger. And before you ask, yes, size matters!

Why did I ask?

Because you like the humiliation. I thought we had already established that! :) But, if it makes you feel any better, he asked too. Oh, BTW, my answer was reversed! I believe my answer included the words, "much smaller" and "not in the same league." Yeah, this teasing thing, it's kinda fun.

You always were a quick learner. I should let you sleep.

Well, in that honesty territory ... my texting woke Peter. Time to practice. I mean it is my fault he got awoken. Plus, yummy!

He is a lucky man, the better man, the stronger man, and soon to be the happier man. I am going to go to work. Maybe I will be good at that.

Yes, we both have work to do; his long, fat, juicy, incredible cock ain't going to suck itself. That thought should get you thru the workday!

That thought is going to drive me crazy.

You're welcome. Do have to go. I am going to give Peter the best blow job he has ever gotten. Girl has to have goals! Not teasing, just the truth.

I know. Get to it. Loyal cuckold out.

I got no reply. I assume she was already busy. I did have to get to work, but first I had to masturbate one more time. I was no loger despondent, but instead inspired. I enjoyed thinking about my wife giving her lover the cock worship he deserved and tried to guess whether she swallowed. God that thought was hot! My conclusion was yes since she did use the term yummy to describe her previous efforts. So, I guess in the end, my wife made both her lover and her husband cum, and that was ok with me even if Peter's experience was the better one.

I went to work and was surprisingly productive and focused. About 2pm my time I got a text from Carrie.

I got Peter back to sleep last night. I just might be changing my mind on that subject. I truly enjoyed giving him a good experience. Although when I was done, even though he let out a very satisfied sigh, he still said I needed more practice (I think we have our first couple inside joke). So, guess how I woke him up this morning? He had no complaints this time!

Fuck that is hot. And humiliating since you got mad at me when I asked for the same.

Yeah, amazing how a man making you feel like a real woman via traditional sex can open other doors too. He told me he wouldn't complain if that were our new approach to mornings! I teased him and told him some stud I knew had told me I still needed to practice. He said that he would be OK with me practicing every morning.

Great, now when I get my afternoon snack I can think of you having a morning one.

Haha, true. He tastes better than I remember you tasting. Was that TMI?

Yes, if I were normal, but I am not.

I thought you said you weren't typical?

Touché. So, I assume you practicing with me is off limits?

Of course my little cuckold. I have a bigger, stronger cock to please. And I look forward to practicing often. In fact, we are going to go to work in one car and maybe I will practice again on the way in. Then there's our lunch break. And the drive home. That's probably it though, because once we are home we plan to fuck the night away. Just thought I would share our agenda. The agenda we will keep for every day while you are gone. Good for me, great for Peter, but you ...

But I am happy for you.

I know, and that is pretty amazing. The reality is I have an amazing husband and an amazing lover and I am just trying to figure out how to keep both happy because both make me happy.

I think constant sex is likely a good happiness strategy with Peter and sharing descriptions of your fun, with an occasional heartfelt message, is definitely keeping me happy.

Truth is, Peter is new, exciting, amazing in bed (and shower, couch, kitchen counter, etc). I could see us maturing into a more normal relationship, but god I hope not any time soon. You are gone for three more weeks, and I want every day of that time to be new, exciting and FULL of sex.

You deserve that. And I am always there for you whether that continues to go amazing (my real hope) or goes south. I am in love with you, I am loyal to you, and I am your cuckold.

I know. And that's why your favorite phrase holds true; my life doesn't suck. No teasing or double meanings this time. I am very lucky to be in the position I am in. And I want both you and Peter to be part of my life. Does that make me a bad person?

No, it makes you my hot AF wife who has a high performing lover and since we are both fully onboard with that, it makes things great. I assume you have to get ready for work, and I need to get back at it. I hope you have a great trip into work, a great lunch break, a great trip home, and a highly satisfying evening, and those well wishes apply to the entire time I am gone. Remember, I am away, but not gone. I am here for you in any way you like or in any way you need. Which is my subtle way of saying, it was REALLY hard to not hear from you for over 24 hours. I love you.

I love you too, and love having a lover. And I will just have to give you more frequent updates. Maybe more photos too!

Fuck that would be hot! I just might end up really liking the bad version of you!

Not a bad person maybe, but definitely enjoying being bad!. And frankly I don't care. I am enjoying it and plan to keep it going.

That's my girl. Now go give Peter the best morning commute of his life.

Yes, sir. If you insist! :)

Love you. Later.

Ditto.

And I spent the rest of the afternoon in a good mood. My wife was happy, I was happy, we were communicating better than ever, and I was a full-blown cuckold like I always wanted! I guess my life didn't suck either.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!