Life Drawing Class

Story Info
A life drawing group gets lively.
2.3k words
4.09
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a nudist and a sexual adventurer.

Hundreds of people have seen me naked and dozens of people have seen my nudity in an intimate and close up manner. My sexual organs have been broadcast all over the Internet. I have modeled for life drawing groups. Simply put I am not modest. I have no problem with being naked in front of other people as long as it's not a problem for them.

Then one day I got a weird email from one of my old girlfriends. She said she had a little artist group going and wondered if I might be interested in modeling again. Well I didn't need the stipend she offered, but it did start me thinking about the quality of her blowjobs and how she would spread her cheeks for my viewing pleasure and I thought hell I might get a little nookie out of it, so I said yes.

On the prescribed day I arrived at the address she had given me. It was a private residence about 5 miles out of town. There was a studio on the property separate from the house and I was to go to there and meet her. When I got to the address there were already four or five other cars parked in the driveway, so I had to pull in a little cattywompus. Looks like a full house. I parked and went to the studio and knocked on the door. Emma answered.

Emma was one of those tiny little girls that doesn't carry an extra ounce. Her tits were like short fat bananas. Curved and wobbly but they would never sag. Her nipples pointed up at a 45° angle. Looking at her, I remembered the exact shape of her breasts in my hands and how her nipples felt sliding in my lips. I remembered the smell of her pussy. She had a superior tight ass and when she spread the cheeks if you looked closely, and who wouldn't, in the middle of her anus was a perfect cross which I knew from experience she could expand when requested to. I was trying to remember why I had stopped seeing her.

"Brewster" she sang at the sight of me, going up on her toes a little bit and making her lips round. "Come on in! All the girls are dying to meet you."

All the GIRLS I thought. Then she introduced me to them. They had girl names. They were all different. A big blonde with the top third of her boobs shaking their flesh at me. A tall skinny redhead. I can't meet a redhead without wondering about the exact color of her pussy hair and whenever I think of pussy hair I have to think of the smell because that's the most primal sense. Two of them were kind of shapeless and a little gray haired, but smiling and projecting energy. The last one was a really smoking hot brunette who was dressed pretty skimpy. I thought I could detect the bumps of her nipples through the blue halter top she was wearing. We smiled at each other.

" I have you set up right over here," said Emma and she moved me over to a corner of the room where there was an ornate chair on a small podium. It had several scarves striped over it and a lamp next to it.

"I'm sorry, we don't really have a good place for you to change. All of the restrooms are up in the main house. I know you aren't modest so I hope you won't mind."

I really didn't care and I didn't want to look silly so I just shrugged and started to take my clothes off.

The girls were all set up at tables or behind easels and most of them pretended to busy themselves getting ready to draw or paint while I was taking off my shoes, socks and shirt, but when I got down to my T-shirt and underwear it seemed like they were all perfectly prepared and ready to start studying their subject. I have to admit it was a little erotic having six women looking at me as I stripped off the last of my clothes. I took off my T-shirt first and then stood before them wearing only my underwear. I was glad I had a pair of blue flyless cotton pants on. They look like panties really. I can't stand having seams rub against my cock I had looked around the room and everyone was looking at my underpants. Actually I think they were looking at my cock through my underpants. Try having six women stare at the outline of your rapidly engorging cock through your underpants and see what happens to you. I knew my only option was to shut them off and get my skin out there in the open so I went for it.

"Uuummmhemmm" said Emma quietly as she stared unabashedly at my half-mast meat."Well let's just try some poses shall we?" And she positioned me on the chair. Playfully she threw some of the scarves over me and draped them around my body. she encouraged me to move to the left and the right, taking direction from the others until she finally settled on a pose where I have one leg draped over the arm of the chair. It was slightly immodest, but it was what they wanted so I rolled with it. "Wonderful" said Emma as she adjusted the lighting. I don't know how the lighting looked on my face but I did notice that my cock was well defined with a deep cast shadow.

After that the girls settled down and pretended to draw for a while. Mostly. Emma, slut that she is, was secretly touching her crotch so that only I could see her actions.

When you model, you have a lot of time for thoughts to run through your head. If one of those thoughts is, "oh no my dick is starting to get hard," well then you might just be on your way to an erection. Erections happen, and normally everyone just ignores it until it goes away. this wasn't really your typical drawing group though and when I begin to experience a little extra blood flow the girls noticed immediately and began whispering to each other. I knew what they were whispering about. I like it when girls whisper about my cock. I caught a glimpse then out of the corner of my eye of the cute brunette. And she was staring straight at it and actually licking her lips the tiniest bit. Well that did it. Two seconds later my cock was as large as it ever was in my entire life. Completely engorged and about to pop. A tiny glistening bead of pre-cum emerged from the tip. There was no playing it cool anymore.

None of the girls seemed upset about it though. They were all experiencing it in their own way. A couple were actually drawing it. Most were just quietly staring.

I started to apologize, but Emma shushed me and said "everyone is loving it. I told the girls you had a magnificent cock and now they all get to see it for themselves. Everyone here wants a little excitement and I would like to draw it. Come on. Stroke it for us. Don't let it go away."

I thought about it for a minute and then slowly reached out with my right hand and touched a sensitive spot with my fingertips. I was watching their faces and every face was intent. A couple of them were almost drooling. So I made a circle with my thumb and first two fingers and went up and down the shaft a couple of times. Some of the girls shifted in their seats so I shifted in my seat also. I put the other leg over the other arm of the chair. My cock pointed straight up. My ball sack was tight. I knew they could see all of my perineum but I wasn't sure whether or not they could see inside the crack of my ass. You don't want to show too much too soon. I stroked my cock for them. I tried to only use the fingertips of my first two fingers as well as my thumb. I didn't wanna block too much of their view. My cock was like polished marble. The veins in my shaft stood out like Michelangelo had put them in there.

Suddenly I noticed that one of the gray haired grandma types had popped a tit out. She was massaging the large brown nipple, rolling it around in her fingers, but her stare was focused on my genital complex. I smiled at her and she spread her legs apart a little bit, so I spread my legs apart a little bit too.

I am going to admit right here and now that I like assholes. I like looking at assholes. I like playing with and penetrating assholes. And I enjoy exposing my reddish brown sphincter for viewing and admiration and various kinds of loving touch. They say there's more nerves there than anywhere else in the body, but for me there's something about the private nature of an asshole, something about when someone lets you touch their brown wrinkles whether with a finger tip or tongue tip or the tip of a well lubricated penis. It means something. It feels electric. And that is just the outside. So I was kinda hoping that grandma with the big brown areolas could see and was looking at my little brown eye. That thought penetrated into my waking dream. I imagined myself on my hands and knees with her nose inserted into the crack of my buttocks and the tip of her tongue reaching out. I created a scenario in my brain that at that instant her greatest desire on the planet was to lick my anus like it was the secret key to the center of the universe. like it was the gentlest tenderest act she could perform for another human being and at the same time she was going to consume me entirely with the passion of a well fucked female praying mantis.

The situation was deteriorating as I looked around. I could see hands on pussies, in fact I could see the hair of pussies in a couple of places. There were at least three tits showing and a lot of cleavage. I had to slow my strokes down a little bit and watch myself. I didn't wanna pop too quickly.

Emma suggested that the girls come in for a closer look. This was a dream of mine. Six girls in a tight circle around my hard cock. I was trying really hard not to have an orgasm so I closed my eyes. Life is stupid. I wanted to see what was happening desperately. But I knew if I looked, it would all be over in an instant. I was stroking myself as slowly as I possibly could. My cock was 100% erect and I had produced enough pre-cum to make it a big wet slick projectile. I thought of my cock as the sex warrior, wearing his helmet into battle and beating the cunt foe into submission. The helmet glowed bright red like a beacon. Come and get me. Suck me. Kiss me. Wait for my fountain to bless you.

And then I felt a hand on my right buttock. Just a touch of fingertips on the fattest part of my right bun. Still I gasped a little bit at this first contact. Instantly I knew not to do anything to scare away this little furry animal in the bush. I just kept up with the beat of the subtle thrusting motion of lust that had overtaken my reptile brain. Logic told me it was Emma's hand, but what did logic have to do with it at this point. The fingertips having made their landing without objection from my body solidified their beachhead and grabbed my ass with some authority.

I took my fingers away from my cock and let it stand up on its own. Vibrating. My eyes were closed. I laid my head back and offered the center, the communion of my body to the moment and to the assembled body of horny humans.

Slowly, almost reverently, fingertips and other sensitive parts of the human body begin to touch me all over my body.

Normally my sexual impulse is very visual. When I masturbate I look at pictures of pussies and assholes and cocks. But on this occasion I closed my eyes. I wanted to know who's hands belong to who and whose tits were rubbing on my feet and who's tongue was licking up and down my perineum and questioningly and hesitantly exploring that last inch of territory before crossing into the dark, but I surrendered and let them roam with their fingertips, their nipples their mouths and eyes.

I amazed myself by holding on to my orgasm. It was like for a period of time I was in control and yet everything was out of control. Lips and fingers and toes and pussies and holes and tongues and tips and wrinkles and fluid running like a river to lubricate the insertions and the liberations until.....

It was a little awkward when we were all done. Do you know how people get when their dreams come true and then they are embarrassed about it. Maybe for a moment they think that wasn't really their dreams, but then they wake up tomorrow and they're dreaming it again.

So no one got hurt. And five of them wanna do it again. I guess the rules are that I have to be naked and they can do whatever they want to me and they can go as far as they are OK with for themselves. I can live with that. I just want one of them to lick my asshole.