A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
Young man masturbates in the woods for hot neighbor.
2.2k words
4.44
9.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crozski
crozski
8 Followers

(My first story...be gentle...but not too gentle. This is based on a true story an online friend told me about her naked walks in the woods.)

My heart was pounding in my chest. I was about to take a huge risk. But in a way, it was the risk factor, and the heart pounding that it incited, that made this so exciting.

I found it difficult to pull my jeans down to my knees, so hard was my cock at the thought of what I was about to do.

For almost two weeks, I had watched as Eva, my neighbor, took her daily walk, totally naked. Surely she didn't think anyone could see her...or did she enjoy the thought?

I had moved to rural upstate New York for a one-year appointment at Cornell University. Thanks to the university's real estate department, I found the perfect home: a beautiful Tudor cottage just the right distance from the university. Secluded enough that I could read and write in peace, but close enough that I had but a 10-12 minute commute into "town," if Ithaca can be called a town.

I was pretty proud of this appointment. I was probably the youngest "fellow" to be asked to join the prestigious English department for a year in their intensive writing program. Just out of graduate school, I was 25--young enough to be horny almost all of the time, and old enough to be looked up to by the luscious undergrads that surrounded me. It did make it hard to concentrate sometimes.

I rented my new, albeit temporary, home from a professor who was on sabbatical in Europe for almost exactly the same time period as my appointment at Cornell. I had never met her, and she certainly had never mentioned Eva. If she had, I would have paid triple the rent.

The small two-story house was stacked up on a small hill in the middle of a dense forest of ashes, firs, and oaks. There were neighbors, but I rarely saw them.

I thought of those neighbors now, as I lay back on the picnic table bench, with my jeans around my ankles and my hardening cock waving in the gentle breeze.

Could I have taken a more traditional approach to getting to know Eva? I suppose so, but I calculated that a beautiful young woman who daily walked naked in the woods was probably up for a little adventure.

We had met, Eva and I, ever so briefly, at the bottom of the hill leading up to my new home--and, as I learned, to Evaʼs home as well. After almost running into each other (in our cars), we rolled down our windows and introduced ourselves.

Eva was pleasant, but not talkative. She seemed almost shy. But her eyes sparkled and it was obvious to me that she was pleased to meet a handsome young neighbor (if I do say so myself).

Eva was an undergraduate--a senior about to graduate in the spring. I didnʼt get around to asking her her major, but I really didnʼt care. So far, it wasnʼt her mind or her studies that interested me.

And so here I found myself, staging a little scenario whereby I hoped that naked, walking, Eva would "catch" me pleasuring myself in the great outdoors. I figured that, worst case, I would be embarrassed, and would never talk to Eva again. Best case, well...use your imagination.

I didnʼt have long to wait. I had timed things perfectly, as Eva was very punctual about her daily walks.

I donʼt think that Eva realized that the way my rental home was situated on the hill, that my bedroom windows on the second floor looked through the trees to her daily path. Because of all the trees, and the way the house was built to blend with the scenery, itʼs possible that she didnʼt even realize the house was there. Or maybe she did....

I laid back in the warm summer breeze and stroked my cock. I have a pretty handsome dick, Iʼve been told. About seven inches, fairly thick, with a bit of a left hook. Frankly, whether Eva showed up or not, I was enjoying getting a good old- fashioned wank in in the great outdoors.

Then I heard my guest come around the corner.

"Oh shit!" she almost cried out. Her hands went to her mouth, then to cover up what she could of her completely naked body.

Dear reader, I havenʼt described Eva, have I? I guess I wanted to keep her for myself. But itʼs only fair that I share her with you. If I drew my perfect dream woman, it wouldnʼt be far from the beautiful image I now saw not 10 yards away. Eva was petite, roughly five feet tall, and around 100 lbs, if I were to guess. Her proportions were astounding for such a tiny woman. Perfect B cup breasts, a narrow waist, and slightly flared hips. She has gorgeous, shiny, black hair, medium length, cut straight at the bottom. Parted in the middle, it framed her face with the most perfect features imaginable. Her body was lithe and strong, soft and firm. Perfect skin, quite pale. Her lips, though not particularly full, were so beautiful. I noticed that she wore makeup all the time, which lent her a slightly doll-like quality when coupled with her small frame. Not a bad thing. And her eyes! Even our brief encounter left me swooning, wishing I could look into her sparkling black eyes just a little longer.

And here she stood. Beautiful, embarrassed, and stuck in place, not knowing what to do. She had just surprised a (nearly) naked man on what was usually her solitary walk through the woods.

I feigned surprise and embarrassment, of course. I sat up and turned a bit to appear to hide my cock.

"Oh my gosh, Iʼm so sorry! Eva, right? From down the street?" I stammered.

I could see Eva relax a little. After all, we were both in various states of undress, here in the woods.

"Were you...um...masturbating out here?" Eva asked, once she regained a bit of composure. "Iʼm sorry I interrupted. I walk here every day and have never come across any one else out here. So a while back, I started walking naked. It feels really great, honestly."

"Well, yes, I was...um...jerking off, Eva," I said. "Itʼs so beautiful out here, and Iʼve been so horny, living here all by myself, with no friends or even booty calls around. I didnʼt expect to see you here, either, and Iʼm sorry if Iʼve embarrassed you."

Eva walked a little closer. "Well, I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago, so Iʼve been pretty horny myself. Would you...would you mind...if I watched you... watched you jerk off?"

Inside, I did a little happy dance. My little plan could not have been going better. For Eva, I maintained my composure, and acted a little surprised. "Actually, I would like that. I love to be watched when Iʼm jerking off. To be honest, it makes me really hard...and makes me come like crazy. Would you like to come sit over here on that stump?"

I added, "By the way, you are amazingly gorgeous. Iʼve never seen a more beautiful woman. You will give me fodder for a really great masturbation session."

Eva blushed a bit, which made her face even more beautiful. She moved to the stump, which was about 8 feet from where I now laid back again on the picnic bench. She made a point of dropping her hands and presenting her stunning body to me.

"Go on with what you were doing, Steve," she said. I was oddly proud that she remembered my name.

As Eva spoke and settled down on the stump, her hands casually brushed her nipples, which were getting hard already, I was pleased to see.

Now I was feeling a little self-conscious, but hey, this was my plan, wasnʼt it? I leaned back against the backpack I had brought with me and languidly reached for my cock, which was rock hard again, after a brief wilting during the "surprise" part of the scene I had engineered. I wrapped my hand around my seven inch cock and used my thumb to rub just the head, which was already dripping a little pre-cum.

"Have you ever watched a guy jerk off before?" I asked Eva.

"No, but I think Iʼm going to like it," she replied. Her voice was already catching a little, and she squirmed on the stump.

I sat up again and took off my t-shirt, tossing it to Eva so that she could sit on it and not get splinters in her perfect little ass. She smiled in thanks and rearranged herself.

"Now, please get on with your stroking," she said with a smile.

And so I did. I took the thickness of my cock in my hand and stroked slowly up and down, alternating between closing my eyes in ecstasy and gazing at the loveliness that was Eva, so close to me. I could smell her: delicate girl sweat mixed with a little perfume. It was intoxicating. My hand stroked a little harder and a little faster.

"That looks really nice, Steve," said Eva. "Would it be OK if I touch myself too?"

"Yes, please do, Eva. I want to see you touch yourself. I want to see your nipples get hard and your breathing come faster. I want to imagine how good it must feel between your legs."

As I said this, Eva moved one hand between her legs. As she touched her wet cunt for the first time, she involuntarily gasped. When she did, I moaned and gave my cock a few fast hard strokes.

"Oh, Eva, you are so beautiful!" I said. "You make my cock feel so good. Keep rubbing your pussy. Are you wet? I am imagining how nice your pussy feels, so wet and tight. Fuck! I am so fucking hard. You are the hottest woman Iʼve ever seen."

Eva was really getting into it now. One hand was rubbing her chest, pinching her nipples, while the other was furiously rubbing her pussy. I loved it when she slowed down a little and just worked on her clit, which was obviously really hard and sensitive by now. I almost forgot about my own pleasure as I watched her get herself off.

"Oh fuck, Steve! Iʼm so hot watching you and your big cock. Keep jerking it for me...Iʼm getting so close to coming! I want to come for you!"

With that, I had to slow down, because I was about to beat her to it. I wanted to watch her come, and didnʼt want to miss anything.

"Eva, please come for me. You look so fucking hot! I can feel your excitement over here. Donʼt stop. Rub that little clit. Feel the wetness of your cunt. Imagine what it will be like when I come and shoot my load. Come for me!"

"Ohhh. Fuuu. Nnnnnffff. Oh. Steve. Fuck! Iʼm...right...there...it feels so fucking good! Iʼm going to...fuck...mmmmmm...Iʼm going to come.........oh FUCK! FUCK!" Eva nearly doubled over as she went over the edge into what looked like an amazing fucking orgasm.

After moaning and spasming for what seemed like minutes, Eva opened her eyes and whispered, "Now, Steve. I want you to come for me. I want you to jack off that big cock and shoot your come all over."

Eva looked at me intently. Well, to be honest, she was staring at my cock. With her eyes intent on my jerking off, I grabbed my dick so hard and jerked and jerked, groaning with anticipation as I felt my orgasm arriving. Nothing was going to stop me now.

I slowed down, opened my eyes, and looked into Evaʼs. "Iʼm going to come for you now, beautiful Eva. Iʼm going to stroke nice...oh fuck...and slow...oh FUCK. My cock feels so good. I canʼt hold back any longer. Fuck, it feels so good....Eva, this is all for you!"

And with that, I gave a few final hard strokes, and my orgasm arrived like a freight train. I lost all control. I was flailing around on the bench, with cum shooting every direction. It was the most amazing release ever.

And all the while, Eva and I were locked together in a beautiful gaze, overcome with sexual pleasure like never before (at least for me...and I think for her) as we both entered that "post-fuck" phase of pure contentment.

"Steve! Oh my god, that was so hot. I almost came again, watching your cock spurt so much come," said Eva.

I could scarcely speak. I had just had the best orgasm of my life, thanks to Eva and my little plan. I had no words. Just lust and love for my beautiful little neighbor.

We both got up and walked toward each other. We embraced silently and kissed a gentle kiss. I pulled on my clothes. Without speaking, we walked up the path in the direction Eva had come from, eventually finding the little pile of clothing she had left near the rear entrance to her house.

"That was amazing," I said. Eva just smiled and nodded. "Perhaps there is more to come next time?" she asked.

"I can only hope so," I answered, smiling, and walked back toward my house, feeling pretty great about the prospects for the coming year in this town.

crozski
crozski
8 Followers