All Comments on 'Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 04'

by NorthernNewEnglandGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another great chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you. An enjoyable and pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story :)

OlderOpenGuyOlderOpenGuyover 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author makes it so real, like real people (characters well developed) and genuine love. Thanks for your series. Each chapter leaves the reader feeling good, feeling hope for better things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I rated it 5* because I'm enjoying the story. Sometimes I find the telling of the great story a little wooden. Take a read of The Bar and Grill by Rehnquist who is a master at telling great stories. You have some good ideas and interesting characters. Please keep at it because your postings are well worth reading.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Great read. So far, all chapters are a story with some sex, rather than a story about sex with a bit of a story line. Absolutely love it. Thanks for a really good job of writing. Hope you have more chapters coming down the pipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m really into this story, I can hardly wait for more!!! I love that every character has their own thoughts conveyed!!!

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerover 1 year ago

Excellent story. The plot and characters are well developed and it is skillfully written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Looking forward to next chapter.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Still a good and interesting story lots a thing going on and lots of lives being blended together good writing and well written.

des911des911about 1 year ago

Each chapter is well crafted and interesting. The characters are nicely developed. I love it. Keep it going and thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthernNewEnglandGuy@NorthernNewEnglandGuy
Just an old romantic at heart. Most of my stories are romances that develop over time. Since they are romances, it’s a given that the two main characters are likely to end up in a relationship and, since this is Literotica, there’s likely to be sex. I try to create interesti...