Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you this morning?"

"Calmer, better, okay. I've felt discrimination before, but never felt threatened like that."

"I'd like you to meet with Dr. Kate."

"I don't think that I need to."

"Please. Try it once."

"Okay."

I called Dr. Kate's office and was able to get an appointment for Amy at 2:00 this afternoon. Tom called his boss and asked for, and got the day off. I called the Sheriff's office in Greensboro next. We had an appointment to make an official statement and to speak with the Lake County District Attorney, Abigail Peterson, at 10:00. I also called Amy's parents after she left for her place, to let them know what happened, that Amy seemed okay, but was meeting with Dr. Kate that afternoon. Tom drove us up to Greensboro. Sheriff Farnsworth brought us up to date.

Looking at me, he said, "Roger and Justin wanted to bring charges for assault against you. The DA laughed at them, pointing out that they both attacked Amy. Justin is still in the hospital with two broken kneecaps. He is also recovering from a bilateral orchiectomy."

Amy turned to me with a questioning look. The sheriff explained,

"Both of his balls were crushed. They had to be removed. End of the line for the Russell clan. He also is being treated for heroin withdrawal. Roger has only one broken kneecap. His balls are still intact, but very sore. He's in a cell here. The third member of this illustrious group is a lowlife named Richie 'Twitchy' Smith. He has a long history of criminal activity, most likely to support his drug habit. He also has a pair of very sore balls. He currently resides in the cell neighboring Roger. Ms. Peterson is going to ask the judge to revoke the Russells' original bail and to hold them on the current charges without bail later today."

Sheriff Farnsworth took our statements. We then met with the DA. Tom took us to A Taste of Thai for lunch when we were finished with the DA.. We got back to Appleton just in time for Amy's appointment with Dr. Kate. She came out after we finished dealing with the paperwork.

"I hear that you two had quite the night yesterday. Why don't you join me for some tea or coffee and tell me about it, Amy."

I walked across the street and entered the restaurant, intending to get a cup of coffee. People recognized me as I entered the room and started clapping and offering congratulations. Embarrassed, I headed towards Olivia who was standing next to a booth talking with customers. I realized that Tom was sitting with Rosie and Arnold Powell, Amy's parents, as I got closer.

Rosie got up and embraced me in a bear hug. "We can't thank you enough for saving Amy, Chris."

I glanced at Tom who quickly looked down and was studiously contemplating his coffee. "I was just in the right place at the right time."

"I hear that you charged right in and quickly disabled three men, one armed with a knife. We were always worried about how she would be treated or rather mistreated as the only bi-racial girl in the school. You were always her best friend in school. I now better understand about the whisperings I heard about how the nasty comments and subtle harassment dissipated once you befriended her. We believe that you empowered her inner strength, encouraging it."

I deeply blushed now. "She always had it in her. Besides the fact that she is smart and her personality is easy to like, she has the advantage of being both very athletic and taller than all the girls and most of the boys. The fact that she was the star and Captain of the girls' basketball team and an outstanding track star didn't hurt."

Rosie Powell, née O'Reilly, was Irish through and through, right down to her auburn hair and freckled complexion. She was tall, around 5' 9" and athletic, teaching skiing in the winter and swimming in the summer. Arnold was of Jamaican descent, also very athletic. He was a basketball player in high school at around 6' 4", and still played in a men's league. Arnold was a machinist in one of the local businesses, making precise parts for the aircraft industry. Amy inherited the best traits of both parents. The combination of their genes made her the striking person that she was.

"Does Amy know that you drove up today?"

"No. We left as soon as we could arrange time off."

"She should be through with Dr. Kate soon. She's an incredible therapist. I just thought that Amy should speak to someone who knows about dealing with trauma more than I."

"Tom told us that you arranged that. You're still looking out for her. Thanks. You are such a good friend."

That resulted in another round of blushing. "How long are you up for?"

"We thought we'd stay through Sunday since we're already at the weekend, and give us a little family time together. Assuming that Amy has to work tonight, we plan on getting in a bit of dancing. We left in a hurry, so we need to find a motel for the next two nights. Any suggestions?"

Olivia was still at the table and said, "That's easy. You can stay at our place."

"We wouldn't want to impose."

"Nonsense. Everyone here likes your daughter. That would include you by extension."

"Thanks. I don't know what to say."

Amy walked in at that time. "Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?"

"Chris called us this morning. We had to see you and make sure that you're okay."

Amy turned to glare at me. My turn to study my coffee. Her next comment was directed at me. "We'll talk later."

Time for me to bail. "I should get to work. Tim's probably wondering where I am. Would it be okay if Amy ate here today, instead of the staff meal, Olivia? She can have more time with her parents that way."

I got a smile from Amy now.

"You should all join her Rosie, Arnold, and Tom. I'll get some menus."

"I'll let Erik know that you're here and will be over a little later, Amy."

***

The Beat was packed tonight. Erik had the music playing nearly nonstop. The crowd was undeniably having a good time. It was obvious that virtually everyone had heard what had happened last night. People at every table stopped Amy to talk. There were smiles all around. I initially saw Rosie and Arnold keeping close observation of their daughter's interactions with our customers. Her parents relaxed once they realized how many friends she had, and how supportive they all were.

They soon took to the dance floor. I had forgotten what good dancers they were and what a striking couple they made. With his height, their good looks, and smooth moves, they were always a focus couple when on the dance floor.

They were walking back to their table mid-evening when Amy passed by, heading for the kitchen. Arnold stopped her and led her to the dance floor. Father and daughter also made a stunning couple. The dancefloor thinned out until they were the only couple left. Erik dimmed the room lights and turned a spotlight on them. The crowd broke out in a standing ovation when the song ended. Lots of love was being shown to Amy. It was hard to tell if she blushed. I know that I would have been bright red.

While it was a love fest for Amy, I had a decidedly different reaction from the crowd. Many more customers than usual stopped at the bar to chat. Virtually all the women and half the men offered some variation of congratulations, often thanking me for putting Roger and Justin out of circulation.

The other half of the male population was a different story. Many stared at me from a distance. Some looked away if I happened to have caught their eye. Sheriff Farnsworth was right: I now had a reputation as someone not to mess with. I realized that there were two outcomes from last night. First, I was glad that I was already in a committed relationship with Tom. This new reputation as 'the girl' who took out three grown men would most likely scare off many guys, limiting my chances if I was still looking to date. On the plus side, it was probably a good reputation to have for a bartender.

***

Olivia came in and had the Powells follow her home. Amy came up to me and said,

"I can't believe tonight. I must have double the tips that I normally get on a Friday."

"These people love you, Girl. We're ready to leave. Do you want to come home with Tom and me tonight?"

"I am good with the passage of time, support from you, Tom, everyone, talking with Dr. Kate, and seeing my parents,. Thanks for calling them, by the way, and a big thank you for last night."

She gave me a big hug. Tom and I left as Amy went up to her apartment.

***

Tom

We both took showers when we got home, Chris first. She made some tea while I took mine. I turned the bed warmer on before I left the bedroom.

"I'm not quite ready to sleep yet. I need to unwind a little."

We rehashed the events of the last 24 hours.

"I'm ready, Tom."

We removed our pajamas, slipped under the covers, and engaged in a full body embrace, followed by some enthusiastic kissing. Although we had only been together for a few months, I learned early on that Chris liked a massage, especially now that she was working a full shift, standing behind the bar. That takes a toll on your body. Chris was the one with some massage therapy training. I was self-taught, most of my experience gained with my former girlfriend, Anita.

I nudged her on to her tummy and started with her scalp. I worked my way down to her neck and shoulders. Chris had shown me some of her techniques, which I now utilized to relax her tight lower back muscles.

"Feels so good, Tom."

I moved down and massaged her thighs, calves, and feet. I nudged her to roll over onto her back again, and started up the front of her calves and thighs. I moved up and did a little work on her flank. It was time to transition from massage to foreplay. I lightly stroked the underside of her left breast, gently working up the sides and across the top, kneading, caressing, probing. I avoided her nipples for the time being, moving over to her right breast and repeating the process.

I cupped her breast from the side, squeezing slightly, forcing the nipple and areola up. I lowered my head and barely touched her nipple, tenderly flicking it with the tip of my tongue. My next technique was to swirl my tongue over her areola and nipple, followed by biting the base of her nipple with my lips, tugging up slightly while inhaling in a way that vibrated my lips. Experience told me that this usually triggered a mini-orgasm. I was not disappointed when it happened. Neither was she.

I lay beside her while she recovered, then repeated the same activities on her right breast with the same results. I started to slide down when she grabbed my shoulders and said,

"Not tonight, Lover. I want you in me, now."

"Getting kind of demanding, aren't you?"

"I love the feel of you inside me since I got the birth control implant. It's much nicer than with condoms. A woman knows what she wants. I love when you give me oral, but I want to feel that big hardon of yours plowing into me tonight. I really wanted it last night, but, well, you know."

I could smell her arousal when I was massaging her legs, and assumed that she was already quite wet. "As you wish, my dear."

Her snickered response changed to a yelp, then to a moan as I plunged into her with a single thrust. I stopped just to savor the feeling when my penis was fully embedded in the warmth of her vagina. I slowly started thrusting at first, pulling back until I was nearly out, then in until my balls hit her, then repeated. I gradually picked up the pace until I was almost ready to come. I gasped between breaths, which were now almost pants, "Close!...You?"

"Don't.... stop.... almost.... there."

I felt that tingling sensation in my balls start. "Coming."

"Me too."

My contractions started, expelling all my little swimmers. I could feel Chris' vagina rhythmically contracting and relaxing around me.

I started softening and pulled out of her, lying beside her, cuddling.

"So good."

"Mmmm."

Saturday, March 9.

Early

Chris

I always wake up before Tom, most likely a result of my farm upbringing. I could see his penis tenting the covers with classic morning wood. I've been fascinated by his penis and balls since we've been lovers, how his balls move around so much, his morning erections, and his orgasms. I still can't believe how much semen there is each time. That he can have 8 to 10 spurts, and that the first spurt can fly a couple of feet if I'm giving him a hand job is just amazing.

It's hard to believe that I was a virgin six months ago. We now have sex multiple times a week, sometimes multiple times a day. Tom is a generous, careful, gentle lover except when I push him like I did last night. I sometimes just need raw, unadulterated lust. Tom is always ready and willing to give me oral. I have been honing my blowjob skills in return. I wasn't sure about it initially, but I have come to really like giving him oral. Based on how he reacts each time, I believe I give him as much pleasure as he gives me.

Tom doesn't push for me to do it, has never demanded to finish in my mouth, and initially had me finish with my hand, so I didn't start with a bad experience. It wasn't long before I felt that was unfair to him to not let him finish in my mouth given how enthusiastically he gives me oral. I've learned to swallow, and found that, while come isn't great tasting, it's not that bad especially if you swallow quickly. My biggest concern, if Tom finishes in my mouth, is the sheer volume and force of his ejaculation. I often can't swallow all his come and it dribbles out of the sides of my mouth. My work around is to blow him after we've already made love. There's less volume, less force, and it's more enjoyable. I still like to finish him with a hand job sometimes. The eruption of his come blasting out of his penis still fascinates me.

I lifted up the covers and moved down towards the source of so much pleasure. I teased the end of his glans with the tip of my tongue, swirled my tongue around it, licked up and down his shaft, and teased his frenulum. I closed my lips around his head and sucked, licked, and bobbed my head. Tom has fully awakened and is moaning his delight in the sensations that I'm giving him.

I've learned to recognize the signs of an impending orgasm, and it somehow makes it easier to prepare to swallow. Tom always tells me when he's going to come, but it's sometimes not with very much warning.

"Almost there."

I was ready. He came, I swallowed, he pulled me up into an embrace, we kissed.

"That was wonderful. Thanks."

Tom got up and made coffee, which we had in bed. He was hard again, so we made slow and gentle love this time.

***

Amy spent the day with her parents. Erik was planning to give her the night off, but one of the other servers called in sick, so she agreed to work. Erik had a good band tonight; The Beat was packed again. Both Erik and Tom were food running and busing tables. Rosie and Arnold were plainly enjoying the opportunity to dance. I noticed that many of the younger, seemingly unattached males, were paying lots of attention to Amy, at least more than I had observed in the past.

Shiloh had been a regular presence at The Beat when it first opened, taking photos and posting them on social media. She hadn't been in much recently, but was here tonight. She was sitting at the bar, enjoying a glass of wine. I was caught up, so went over and sat next to her.

"Hi, Shiloh. How are you, and how's Sierra?"

"We're both good. She's walking all over the place. I've been busy with my day job, getting ready for the planting season."

"About that, I'm not sure that I can work with you this summer. Certainly not as much as last year."

"I assumed that. Erik tells me that you were born for this job. Let me know if you know of anyone looking for work."

I blushed at the compliment. "How are you two getting on?"

Her turn to blush. "Oh, Chris, I'm in love. Who would have thought that a year ago?"

Amy came over with an order. "Gotta go." I stood up and gave Shiloh a hug. "I'm so happy for you."

***

Olivia and the Powells left when Tim announced 'Last Call'. We closed up and Tom and I walked home. It was pretty much a repeat of last night: showers, a glass of wine instead of tea to unwind with, a massage, then making love. The big difference was that Tom was the recipient of the massage, not me.

Sunday, March 10

Chris

No sex this morning. Rosie and Arnold invited Olivia, Derrick, Tom, and I to join them and Amy for brunch. Sierra was sick, so Erik and Shiloh declined. Erik had DJ'd events at a waterfront place on Long Lake, which he recommended.

The food was classic brunch, but well done and well received. The Powells insisted on treating us.

"It's the least we can do. Thanks Olivia and Derrick, for the accommodations and your wonderful hospitality. I don't know who to thank for the meals at your restaurant and The Beat, as well as the drinks that kept appearing. I can't thank you enough for what you did for Amy Thursday night, Chris and Tom. You are truly wonderful friends."

Olivia said it, but it reflected all of our thoughts, "We love having Amy as part of our 'family' at The Beat. You saw how much the customers like her."

I do believe that I saw Amy blush.

Thursday, March 21

Amy

My life had pretty much returned to normal over the last couple of weeks. I won't say people had forgotten about Roger and Justin Russell; they were now old news. People move on. The only news that I heard from Sheriff Farnsworth was that Justin had been discharged from the hospital and was residing in a cell next to his father. Justin had his arms and legs restrained while still in the hospital. When he complained that he needed pain meds because his balls still hurt, he was advised that his balls were too damaged to be saved, so they were removed. He evidently went berserk and had to be sedated. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for someone who tried to kill me.

On a more positive note, there was a guy about my age who had become a regular. I noticed at some point that he had noticed me. Heavy wet snow was falling and business was slow tonight. I was delivering beer and a burger to him when he commented on the weather. I sat down beside him since I had no pending orders.

"I'm Zack, Zack Bradford."

"I know."

"You....know? How?"

"Your credit card slips have your name on them."

"Oh, you keep track?"

"Only some folks."

"And you're Amy."

We don't wear name tags. "And you know this how?"

"It's a small town. I also know that you're a great dancer. I saw you dancing with your dad once. Would you be interested going dancing with me on one of your days off some time."

"Are you asking me for a date, Zack?"

"Well, yes."

"Let me think about it. That's not a 'no'. I'll have to check you out first."

He looked at me with an inquisitive expression.

"You said it yourself. It's a small town. I may be new here, but I have my connections."

"I'm sure that you do."

"I need to get back to work. Nice meeting you, Zack. See you tomorrow?"

"You bet."

Zack was tall, about my height, so there was the potential he could be a good match as a dance partner from a height perspective. He had an athlete's body, longish blond hair, a short, well-groomed beard, and possibly of Scandinavian descent. He was easy on the eyes overall.

I made the rounds of my tables and picked up a beer order.

"I need two IPAs, Chris." I entered the order while she was pulling them.

"Who's the guy you were talking with? He's become a regular."