All Comments on 'Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 06'

by NorthernNewEnglandGuy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter! I hope Appleton stays around for a long time. Great characters. Another visit to Vermont would also be welcome.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this! 😉

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 1 year ago

Your correct. "It's a place to relax and escape from the stresses of the modern world, at least for a little while". Thank you.

Mkcb69Mkcb69about 1 year ago

I am loving this story series. Good characters, great storygtelling. Keep up the good work! 👍🙂

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

I've enjoyed the whole series so far and looking forward to the coming chapters. I enjoy your story telling and how your write. Keep the stories coming and I'll keep reading. Great Stuff.

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 1 year ago

I like this series. Its very well written and thought out. Being from Northern New England myself I enjoy the local aspect of the storry as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A must read author! The series (now 6 chapters) is a great way to relax, be entertained and feel happy.

I agree that the Vermont bike trip was excellent and hope that it will also become a significant series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

needs just a little more editing but a great story

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

I’ve been enjoying this series a lot. As a New Englander, I appreciate the local setting, as I did your Burlington story, but what makes this story shine is the character development.

As always, thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another data point in a trend to ever improving quality of your writing. Each posting is just better than your last one. Well done and thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As I live in a small town in New Hampshire (happens to be on Lake Winnipesaukee), when I saw your first chapter, I was interested. Now, I'm VERY happy to be able to read more about 'your' town. Keep up the GREAT work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great story! Keep it coming.

AZTT2AZTT2about 1 year ago

Fun story. I like the interlocking perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the focus on people and how each individual is unique. I also appreciate the author dealing with people of varied backgrounds and overcoming a variety of issues. I like the "social training" aspect and getting to know respect and love all types. Living in a culture now so divided over social issues, this is welcome relief. It shows the life I always dreamed of living.

Problems? Yes, but with such positive resolutions. Please don't "lose" some of my favourite characters, though I know you can only focus on a few at a time.

RRC2RRC2about 1 year ago

I'm having a great time reading this series. Lots of interesting people and situations

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a fun world you have laid out. I thank you for your work and time.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 1 year ago

Absolutely superb = lots pf believable characters and first class dialogue. neat introductions of newcomers and a small town which feels like home - well done indeed. Romantic tales are my favourite and I have added you to my list. With thanks from (old) Hampshire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enthralled.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

You have created a very fun and well written series

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great read ! keep up the good work - wish I had

found you earlier.

LeFrog08LeFrog0811 months ago

I love this series for it’s excellent character development, romantic plots and humor.

Well done, NNEG, and thanks for these reading pleasures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthernNewEnglandGuy@NorthernNewEnglandGuy
Just an old romantic at heart. Most of my stories are romances that develop over time. Since they are romances, it’s a given that the two main characters are likely to end up in a relationship and, since this is Literotica, there’s likely to be sex. I try to create interesti...