Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get these clothes off of me, El."

I released her and asked her to sit. She did. I knelt down and removed her shoes and socks. Laura stood up, I unzipped her jeans and slipped them down. She stepped out of them, and her panties quickly followed the jeans. I nuzzled my way through her hair, gave her labia a couple of quick licks, then got up and pulled her shirt off. Her bra was the last item dispensed with.

I had turned the comforter down and turned the mattress warmer on before showering. We slipped under the covers and embraced, which soon progressed to extended kissing. I nudged Laura onto her back, straddled her on my knees and elbows, and started to tease her breasts. While they had developed a bit of a sag in the three decades since she was a bride, they were still incredibly sensitive and responsive. More important to me, she was still enthusiastically receptive to the attention I gave her.

We had developed and settled into a routine that was satisfactory to both of us over our life together. We may be in a minority, but enjoying exciting, ultimately satisfying sex with someone you like seems to be a reasonable and respectable achievement to me. Maintaining that level may be more difficult in the decades ahead, but it works for us now. We'll deal with the changes age brings on when we have to.

Laura

Elmer knew just how I liked my breasts stimulated. He started by cupping them, then tweaking my nipples. He teased my nipples with the tip of his tongue, swirled it over my areola and around my nipple, before clamping on to it and sucking hard while still teasing the tip with his tongue.

"I'm almost there, El. Just a little more."

The orgasm rippled through my body thirty seconds or so later. He moved over to my other breast. Same technique, same result. My nipple orgasms are fairly mild but very pleasant. I always think of them as an advertisement for what's to come next, no pun intended. Elmer laid down beside me, giving me time to recover.

He started to slide down under the covers as I moved up towards the headboard after we had both rested for a few minutes. He positioned himself between my legs as I tented the covers up, providing a fresh air tunnel for him to breathe.

He started by running his fingers through my pubes, cupping my mons, and squeezing my outer labia. I could tell that I was plenty wet as he penetrated me with one finger, then two, stroking my G-spot while simultaneously palpating my mons. El knew how to excite me with all our years together. I was beginning to squirm and moan, anticipating his next move.

I was not disappointed when he removed his fingers and started his oral ministrations. He licked from bottom to top, stopping just short of my hood. He worked his tongue as deeply into my vagina as he could. El ultimately concentrated on my hood and clitoris, licking, swirling his tongue over and around it. I came with a huge orgasm, overcome with passion as usual, when he sucked it between his lips while simultaneously flicking his tongue over it.

He moved up, I moved down, and we rolled into an extended embrace. I said, "That was wonderful, El, but then it always is. You're a great lover," I said when I had settled down enough to speak.

We rested for a tad longer.

"I need to start the veggies."

"Should I get up?"

"Not a chance. I need you to make love with me."

I had already prepped the veggies, so it was just a matter of throwing them in with the pot roast, adding a little water, and letting them cook.

"We have at least a half an hour. Do you want a blowjob to start?"

"Tempting, as your BJs are exquisite, but you did say that you wanted to make love. What's your pleasure tonight as far as how we do this?"

"We haven't done it with me on my tummy for a while, and I know that's one of your favorites."

We both used to like doggie. This feels similar, but is easier on the knees. I lay down with a pillow under my hips. El approached me from behind and stroked my lips with his glans. He slowly entered me while lowering himself onto me. He likes the feel of full body contact, but supports his upper body on his elbows. I like it because something in our alignment stimulates my clitoris more than traditional missionary. El combines sliding his penis in and out of my vagina while rotating his hips. He reaches under us and strums the area around my clitoral hood, giving me even more stimulation. It works as usual, and I can feel my vagina contracting around him, my orgasm imminent. He starts to come just as I do, reaching our orgasms together.

El rolls off when he begins to shrink, I turn on to my side, pick up the now wet pillow, and toss it off the bed. We then pull ourselves together in a wonderful cuddle and stay that way for a few minutes.

"Dinner should be about ready. Should we get dressed since it's still early, or just pull our robes on and maybe have an encore after dinner?"

He pulled his robe on. I smirked as I got mine out of the closet. We enjoyed the pot roast with as glass of wine and headed back to bed after picking up. I gave him a little oral to get him hard. We did have an encore, but it was tender and leisurely this time. I remarked, "Not bad for a pair of 52-year-olds," when we finished.

"Not bad? Hell, that was probably the best sex anyone in Lake County has had or will have tonight."

He may be right.

Tuesday, March 26

Shiloh

I took care of Erik after Sierra went to bed last night. He returned the favor as we love to take care of each other. We were at the height of passion for over two and a half hours. I think that we both slept the sleep of the contented. I woke up still horny this morning. I must be compensating for my years of repressing my sexuality. I titillated Erik by treating his morning erection to a blowjob. I could sense that he was on the verge of erupting when we heard Sierra on the monitor, "Mommy."

Erik yelled out, "Coming, Sierra."

I nearly choked while simultaneously laughing and trying to swallow his come.

"That was evil, Erik."

"Mommy."

Erik, just as loudly said, "Mommy's coming, Sierra."

"No. I didn't," I said softly to him as I pulled my nightgown on and started toward Sierra's room. He burst into laughter. "It's not funny, Erik." He was still laughing when I returned with Sierra.

"Why is Erik laughing, Mommy?"

"Your Mommy told me a joke."

"What joke?"

"Yes, please tell her, Erik."

"..........Why did the banana go to the doctor?"

She asked, "Why?" after a minute.

"Because it wasn't peeling well."

Sierra laughed.

"I don't think that any bananas are going to get peeled in this house today."

"Why not, Mommy?"

"Mommy's not in the mood for a banana today. Let's go get breakfast."

Sierra piped up with, "Okay. Coming, Erik?"

I nearly choked again. "I don't think that Erik's quite ready to come yet." Oh, the joys of a good double entendre. I tossed a smirk over my shoulder as we left for the kitchen.

***

We cleaned up Sierra's crib and put it in Jessie's room. Shiloh dug out Sierra's birth to 6-month-old clothes and ran them, the crib sheets, and burp cloths through the laundry to freshen them. We called the hospital and talked with Kaitlyn Jankowski after the crib was made up and the clothes folded and put away. Jessie and Abigail were both medically cleared for discharge.

All the high school girls who we relied on for babysitting were in classes since it was a school day, so we had to take Sierra along with us. We arranged to meet Kaitlyn, and we headed for Greensboro after settling Sierra into her car seat.

"I've been thinking that we should consider daycare for Sierra. Growing season is upon us, The Beat and Olivia's have their own demands on our time, and days like today occasionally crop up. I also think that it would be beneficial for her to socialize with kids her own age."

"So, let's ask around and see what's available."

How frequently we both were using the pronouns 'we' and 'us' struck me. It felt comfortable.

***

Sheriff Farnsworth walked in while we were meeting with Kaitlyn.

"Mornin', Folks. Everything all set, Kaitlyn?"

"Yes, Sheriff. I was just going to introduce Shiloh to Jessie. My experience is that the initial meeting may easier if fewer people are in the room, Erik. Jessie is less likely to be overwhelmed."

"What Kaitlyn means is that males are persona non grata under these circumstances, Erik. My job unfortunately requires me to be there."

"Not if you had any female Deputies."

"I've tried, Kaitlyn. No one wants to be in law enforcement these days. Do you want to apply? You're just what we need."

"We've been over this before. I like what I'm doing here."

"And you're doing a great job. We all appreciate what you've accomplished with how little you're funded."

"Thanks, Sheriff."

I initially thought that Sheriff Farnsworth was out of line, but these last exchanges indicated otherwise. They clearly had had this conversation before.

"I did offer a job to Erik's female bartender, but she declined."

There was a pause before Kaitlyn inquired, "Would that be Chris? The one who disabled the three men attacking the other woman?"

Erik

"The one and the same. She's become somewhat of a heroine to most people in Appleton."

"She's a legend in our hospital community. I need to come down some night just to meet her. How's the other woman?"

"Amy seems to be fine. Chris is actually very modest and shuns the spotlight, but you're welcome to come down and enjoy our music, food, and do some dancing."

"I'll do that. We should go get Jessie discharged in the meantime. Did you happen to bring a car seat for Abigail, Erik?"

Shiloh and I looked at each other and realized that we hadn't thought of that.

"The Sheriff here would probably arrest you before you left the hospital grounds if you tried to leave the here without Abigail secured in one.

Farnsworth chuckled.

Kaitlyn retrieved a paper from her desk and handed it to me.

"This will get you 50% off a car seat from the gift shop. I suggest the convertible unit. It has a detachable component that is actually a baby carrier. The remaining part works like a traditional car seat when the baby outgrows that. Why don't you take your daughter, go pick one out, and get it set up in your car while we go process the discharge paperwork."

That last comment caused Shiloh to snap her head back towards me. I just smiled at her.

***

Sierra and I got the new car seat installed then we waited for the others in the lobby. I brought the carrier inside to keep it warm. Sheriff Farnsworth updated us when they arrived.

"Slight change of plans, Erik. Jessie needs to go to the house she shared with Mr. Soutiere to pick up her personal items. I had a Deputy pick him up and bring him here to Greensboro, ostensibly to meet with DA Peterson to discuss his case. They just left Big Falls, so you'll have plenty of time to get in and out."

***

Jessie collected everything that she wanted and we returned home. Sierra was fascinated with Abigail, who was sleeping in the carrier in the living room, while Shiloh was getting Jessie situated in her room. They came down with a laundry basket of dirty clothes and proceeded to start the washer.

6:00 PM

Erik

Shiloh had made a stir fry while I made a salad. Jessie had turned 21 last month, so we shared a bottle of wine.

"I've never had wine before, only beer, and not much of that. Money was always tight, even when Gordy was working."

"It's best to take it slow then. A glass is nice with dinner, but it's easy for it to become a habit."

"I can't thank you enough for taking me in. I was afraid of being homeless with Abby. I didn't even have a car. Thanks also for all of Sierra's baby clothes. Were you saving them for your next one?"

Shiloh quickly looked at me and blushed. Jessie missed it.

"I'm .... uh .... not quite ready to make that decision yet."

I redirected the conversation back to Jessie.

"What is your work experience?"

"I haven't worked since Abby was born. I was waitressing at the Big Falls Diner before that."

Shiloh glanced over at me with a questioning look. We continued to make small talk until Jessie said, "Do you mind if I go to bed? I didn't get much sleep in the hospital last night?"

"Of course, Jessie. Please use our home like it was yours. You don't have to stay up with us if you're tired or just want some privacy."

***

We both got caught up on our e-mails after Sierra was settled in her bed. We subsequently headed to bed. We slipped into bed and cuddled after we both had a shower. Shiloh separated from me a little and directed the conversation to Jessie.

"Jessie has an appointment at 2:00 tomorrow, as Dr. Kate juggled her schedule to fit her in. We have to take both Sierra and Abby with us. I'm going to take the girls across the street while she has her session, and ask Olivia if she knows of any decent childcare providers."

"I was thinking that Jessie could use my car once she's settled in and knows her way around, as I can drive the DJ van. That would eliminate your being a taxi service."

"That would help. I assume that she has a driver's license."

"Good point. We'll ask."

"Jessie picked up her phone when we went to their house. It's evidently functional, but Gordy hadn't paid the bill, so her service was suspended. I'm going to add her to my account after her appointment. She doesn't know it yet, but we're also going to go clothes shopping. She's in drastic need of a few essentials."

Shiloh brought the conversation around to us after we exhausted all topics related to Jessie.

"You said you loved me yesterday, Erik."

"I did say that and I do. I believe that you confirmed that you feel the same way about me."

"I do. You didn't correct Kaitlyn when she referred to Sierra as your daughter."

"She's beginning to feel that way to me."

"Then Jessie asked if I was saving Sierra's baby clothes for my 'next' one. Yikes!"

"You handled it well."

"But all of these things do raise the question, where are we going, Erik?"

"I don't know exactly, but I want to go there with the two of you. We've only been together for six months, but they have been the best six months of my life. I've actually thought about us as a couple, and thought about marriage, but it has only been six months. I do love you, but I think that we need a little more time to make sure that we're doing this for the right reasons."

Shiloh

I also had been thinking about 'us' a lot recently, but there it all was in nearly the same breath: love, marriage, and our future, but was there some doubt on his part?

"I want to have a future with you, but agree that we need a little more time together. I do love you. I feel that this is going to be a lasting relationship."

"I hope so."

I could feel Erik getting hard against me.

"Is all this talk about love and marriage getting you excited?"

With no comment on his part, I reached down and stroked his erection.

"Time to peel your banana, Erik." I said, as I rolled his foreskin back.

"I thought that you weren't in the mood for banana peeling today."

"That was then, this is now. This morning was actually pretty funny. We both know that only one of us came this morning. It's time to rectify that. I've peeled your banana for you. Now, what are you going to do with it?"

***

Wednesday, March 27. Evening.

Amy

I put my favorite dancing dress on, an emerald green A-Line number, with a pattern of pale blue and white flowers, loose three-quarter sleeves, flared just below the knees, and tied with a bow at the waist. It perfectly fit my six-foot, one-inch frame. The top emphasized my modest breasts, the middle clings comfortably to my waist, and the hem flares out nicely when I'm dancing fast. I do wear fairly conservative panties, in matching emerald green, to protect my modesty when that happens. I keep my hair in a relatively close-cut afro. The only makeup I used was a lipstick shade ever so slightly darker than my natural color. I also wore a pair of hoop earrings and a gold necklace, and LL Bean boots to complete my ensemble.

Zack was supposed to meet me in Olivia's at 6:00. I got there a few minutes early, and Olivia approached me.

"You look spectacular, Amy. It must be some date."

"Zack Bradford is taking me to Cocina Mexicano, then back to The Beat to tear up the dance floor."

Zack walked through the door carrying a bouquet of mixed carnations.

He said "For you," as he handed them to me, followed by, "You are stunning, Amy."

"Thank you. They're lovely."

I could see that he was wearing loose fitting dress pants tucked into winter boots.

"Unzip that parka so that I can see the rest of you."

He did. Zack had an electric blue dress shirt, black suspenders, and a red bowtie.

"Really nice, Zack. Shoes?"

"Black and white patent leathers in my car." He looked down at my LL Bean boots, "And you?"

"Behind the bar next door."

"Shall we go?"

"Could you find a safe place for these until we get back, Olivia?"

"Of course. You two have fun."

Zack held my coat while I slipped my arms into it.

Olivia

I put the flowers in some water after Amy and Zack left, and went next door. Erik had just started a new tune, so I beckoned him over to the doorway.

"What's up, Olivia?"

"Do you still keep Shiloh's camera here the nights that she can't come?"

"Chris has it safely stored behind the bar."

"Make sure that it's charged up. You're going to need it in a couple of hours. Does it have a video function?"

"Yes. What's going on?"

"You'll see."

I walked back down the hall to the restaurant and called Derrick.

"Hi, Hon, are you done for the day? .... Good, we're eating at The Beat tonight. Bring my black dress and the black flats that I usually wear with it. Change into something suitable for dancing. .... Yes, everything's okay. I think that there may be a dance demonstration tonight that you don't want to miss. .... See you soon. Bye."

Amy

Zack led me to his car, a Subaru, the unofficial car of Northern New England. He held the door open for me. While the outside was coated with dried road salt, inevitable this time of year, the inside had obviously been thoroughly cleaned. Zack was pulling out all the stops for this date. He started the car and we headed for Greensboro.

***

"I may have made a mistake when I picked Mexican food for tonight, Zack. I hadn't thought it through that it's sometimes messy to eat wearing good clothes."

Cocina Mexicano was a little more upscale than some Mexican restaurants. The tables were covered with white tablecloths, and diners were given large white cloth napkins.

Zack asked our waiter for two extra napkins after we ordered.

"A common request, Sir. I'll be right back with your appetizers and napkins."

"Zack, what.....?

"There's a well-dressed couple at a table over there with napkins tucked into their clothes close to their necks. You'd have to walk right past them if you had to use the Ladies room."

"Excuse me for a minute, Zack, I need to use the Ladies room."

There were two tables, six people, who had protected their clothes with two napkins, one on their laps, one tucked into their necks.

"I guess that's accepted protocol here. I'm in, and glad that you noticed."

After we finished our appetizers, I said, "You intrigue me, Zack. I have to assume that you have more than a casual acquaintance with dancing." He smiled. "I love your choice of clothes. They're perfect for tonight, but probably not the attire most people would pick for a first date." He smiled again. "'Fess up."