Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My parents are big into Ballroom and Swing. They often got together with two or three other couples for dance nights, still do. I grew up with it, and hated it when they made me take lessons as a kid. I had matured enough when I got to college to realize that I enjoyed it. There wasn't the stigma attached to formal dancing in college that there was in high school. There was a small but dedicated group that loved to dance and there were far more girls than boys, and even fewer boys who could actually dance. I became very popular as a dance partner."

Our entrees came, so conversation lapsed until we finished. We ordered coffee but no dessert.

"That was a genuinely good meal. We should return some time, but maybe wearing jeans."

I laughed.

"Back to my other question, your choice of clothes for tonight?"

He smiled again. "Explain how you used your 'feminine wiles' to snoop on me."

What do I disclose? Hmm! I may as well just tell him the truth.

"I was definitely interested when you asked me for a date, but didn't know anything about you. You could have a nefarious past for all I knew."

He laughed at that.

"I had to meet with Sheriff Farnsworth several times after the night that I was attacked by the Russells. I felt comfortable with him, so I called him up, told him that you asked me for a date, and that I wanted to know if he could give me a character reference. You obviously passed."

Zack laughed again. "Elmer and Laura Farnsworth are one of the couples my parents had dance nights with. They still have them."

"Okay, your turn. Tell me how you happened to pick that outfit."

"I, uh, went straight to the source. I approached Chris first, but she was close-lipped, very protective of you. I asked for your parents' phone number. She wouldn't give it to me, but agreed to call them. She did and they weren't home, but your sister was. Chris handed me her phone. Alicia was hesitant at first and asked me several questions, an interrogation if you will. She asked what music I liked to dance to once she found out about my interest and background in dancing. I must have said the right things, because she opened up to me after that.

"She told me that you would probably wear the dress that you have on. It's beautiful, by the way. Then she asked me what I had available to wear. I described this and she said that it was perfect and that you'd love it."

The waiter brought our bill and Zack paid. I noticed that he left a generous tip.

***

7:00 PM

Olivia

Derrick brought me my dress and shoes. I asked him to find us a four top while I changed. We were waiting for our food when Erik took a break and joined us.

"What's going on, Olivia?"

I ignored the question. "Got the camera ready?"

"Yes. Derrick???"

"Damned if I know any more than you do. Olivia said we were eating here tonight and to bring her dress and dancing shoes."

Erik left, shaking his head. The music resumed.

7:55

Olivia

Amy and Zack arrived and hung their coats on the coat rack. Zack exchanged his boots for shoes, leaving his boots with all the others, and they headed for the seating area. I intercepted them and directed them to our table. Most, if not all eyes were on them as they traversed the room since they made a striking couple.

Amy

I went behind the bar and changed into my dancing shoes.

Chris smiled at me and commented, "That outfit is beautiful, Amy. You're stunning."

"Thanks, Chris."

Zack had ordered us beers, which arrived shortly after I returned to the table; they really hit the spot. We had a few sips, then headed to the dance floor. Erik had a fast number going, and we got into it. It was immediately apparent that Zack knew exactly what he was doing. He led without seeming to. Erik put on Elvis' 'Can't help falling in love' after two more fast dances. I pulled Zack in to me and held him tightly. I could feel his bulge forming. He tried backing off, but I kept him close and whispered, "It's okay, Zack. I know what a hardon is; I feel flattered."

The next couple of songs were fast ones.

Olivia

I saw Erik taking several pictures. It looked like he got a few while Amy's skirt was dramatically flaring out. He stopped for a short break and the dancefloor emptied. He grabbed an empty chair and sat down with the four of us.

"You two look wonderful together. Just amazing. I've DJ'ed a lot of dances and you're one of the best dance couples I've ever seen."

Derrick chimed in with, "Erik's right. You two dominated the floor. Olivia called me after you left for dinner, insisting that I had to come here tonight without telling me why. It's a pleasure watching you two together. How long have you been dancing partners?"

Amy and Zack looked a little embarrassed. Amy responded with, "Tonight's our first night together. We both come from families whose parents like to dance. Do you have any swing music, Erik?"

"A few songs tucked away in one of the back corners of my computer. There's generally not a lot of demand for them."

"Could you play a couple, please?"

"I'll start the next set with swing just so that I have the pleasure of watching you two."

"Thanks, Erik. I need to freshen up, Zack."

"I'll go with you to keep the wolves at bay. I don't want anyone trying to steal my dance partner away, especially my brother."

I addressed Erik after they had left. "Video, Erik, video. Can you direct the surveillance cameras on to the dancefloor, Derrick? I have a feeling that we may see something special tonight."

Derrick left for our office and remotely positioned the cameras. He informed me, "All set, Olivia," upon his return.

Amy and Zack returned and sipped their beer. Erik started the next set with an old swing favorite. Amy and Zack took to the floor. Three other couples joined them. Not surprising, the others were a generation older. Erik dimmed the lighting everywhere except on the dance floor.

Swing can be a very energetic genre within the broad range of dance styles. The other three couples dropped out after the fourth song ended. Amy and Zack continued, showing no signs of slowing. Ah, the advantages of youth.

Two things happened. Erik turned off all the dance floor lights except a spotlight right over the dancers in the middle of the floor. Other customers crowded around the perimeter, most with a cell phone in hand. Amy and Zack were met with a spontaneous round of applause from the crowd who had been mesmerized by their mastery of swing dancing at the end of the set.

They wove their way through the crowd of well-wishers, slowly making their way back to our table. I could see a light sheen of sweat from all their exertion on their faces. Chris came over with a couple of fresh beers for them and a Coke for Erik. He had just arrived after stopping to visit a few tables on his way over. Chris said,

"You guys looked like you were having so much fun out there, Ames."

Amy looked over at Zack who nodded and smiled. "I haven't enjoyed myself so much in ages. My only regret was that Zack, here, let me waste so many nights off before he asked me out. What a shame, we could have been doing this for months now." Zack blushed at that. He responded with,

"Well, we can't rewrite the past, just do better in the future."

"Speaking of rewriting history, Zack, Chris has called me Ames since first grade. She gets a pass, but I prefer Amy at this point in my life."

"Got it,.... Amy."

"Tom's not here tonight, so I can't ask him, but would you be willing to give us a couple of lessons on the basics?"

"Of course. You'll love it, Chris. Maybe Erik will make a little slot of time for swing on a regular basis if we're really nice to him. Too bad that Alicia isn't up here."

"Alicia? Why?"

"She's a better dancer than I am, and even teaches dancing part-time."

"I thought that she was managing the daycare."

"That's her day job. She teaches Ballroom, Swing, and Salsa dancing evenings."

Erik had been following this conversation. "You don't have to be 'really' nice to me, 'ordinary' nice will do. I talked with the other couples out there with you. It seems that there may be a demand for swing up here."

Zack chipped in with, "My folks periodically have informal dance nights with a few friends. I'm sure that they would be interested. My brother is also a good dancer, but he doesn't currently have a partner."

"Let me see what I can organize, but, right now, I've got to get the music going again. Would you give Olivia your parent's contact info, Zack?"

He did as Erik got the crowd dancing again. Amy and Zack were back on the floor for the next set. Derrick and I headed home.

Amy

We returned to our table when the set was finished. "I need the Ladies room, Zack. Then I'm ready to go home. Would you get my boots from Chris?"

Zack

"Amy wants to head home and needs her boots."

"Do you know where she lives?"

"No, she just said that she's ready to leave."

Chris looked at me funny. "You'd better treat her nicely, Zack."

Everyone in Appleton was aware of how Chris took Justin Russell down.

"I like Amy as much as you do. I'll be on my best behavior."

"I'm sure that you will be. Say goodnight to her for me."

Well, that was a strange conversation. I'm sure there was a not-so-subtle warning in there. I got my boots and coat on and waited for Amy. She did the same when she returned. Amy turned, pulled me into a hug, and planted a kiss right on my lips once we were in the hallway and away from others. It lingered on for what seemed forever, until she backed off a bit and said, "I've never done that on a first date."

"Me neither. I'd like to hope there may be more in our future, if there is a future."

Amy

There will be if I have anything to do with it. I could feel a dopamine rush brought on by all the night's activities. I'll admit it, I was horny. Dancing will do that to you. I was about to break my firm, no sex on the first date rule when I asked,

"I've never done this on a first date before either, Zack. Would you like to come back to my place?"

Zack

There is only one possible answer if you're a heterosexual male, and the most exquisitely beautiful woman who you've ever had a date with asks you that, "Yes."

Amy

I pulled him into another long kiss. A couple emerged from The Beat. The woman said, "You two deserve each other," as she was alongside us.

I broke the kiss after they passed. "Come along, Zack. I want to pick up my bouquet." We found where Olivia had put it.

"Let me bring the car around."

"Always the gentleman."

I waited inside as he drove his car to the entrance.

"Where to?"

"Pull around the building and park."

He did. "What's ...going on, Amy?"

"I live upstairs. I guess that my sister didn't tell you everything."

***

Zack

Amy's place was typical of older apartments in older buildings, but it looked recently painted and everything was neat and tidy. She found a vase, arranged the flowers, and placed them on the kitchen table. We returned to the living room, sat on her couch, and fell into an awkward silence.

"Would you like something to drink? Tea, coffee, wine, beer?"

"Maybe tea. I don't want any more alcohol if I have to drive."

"I think we both know that I didn't invite you up here just for a drink and then plan to ask you to leave, Zack."

"This evening has been just perfect. Getting to know you over dinner, certainly you are the best dance partner I've ever had the pleasure of dancing with, being invited up here by a beautiful woman, but also is a genuinely nice person, was way beyond my expectations when I asked you to dance. I didn't, and don't want to blow it by assuming too much, coming on too hard, or making you uncomfortable. I'd like to see more of you."

Amy

My reaction to that conversation was, 'You'll see more of me within the hour. You didn't blow it, but I may blow you and you will come hard, hopefully more than once before you leave'. I seem to have a one-track mind tonight. Horny as hell.

"Do you know why I had you drive around the corner to park, Zack?'

"Uh, no."

"Your outfit is, shall we say, distinctive. I didn't want you to have to walk past Olivia's in the morning.

"Oh?" Then the significance must have sunk in. "Oh, thank you!"

"Back to my question, beer or wine?"

"Wine, please."

I shortly came back with two glasses of red. "This is a bourbon barrel-aged Cab. It's one of the most popular seller's downstairs. Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

We engaged in more getting-to-know-you small talk for the next hour.

Zack

"We should have had this conversation earlier, but I don't have any condoms with me. I had no expectations that I would be needing any tonight."

"I've got us covered. I always keep some on hand to protect myself. Let's go to bed. I'd like us to take showers to freshen up after all that dancing."

"No argument from me. Ladies first."

Amy took my hand and led me into her bedroom. "Undress me."

She sat on the bed and extended her leg. I slipped one shoe and her half sock off, repeating it for her other foot. I gave each a little foot massage before she stood up. She turned around after I untied the bow in her belt so that I could unzip her. Amy turned to face me again. I carefully pulled the dress off her shoulders and down her arms. The midriff was form-fitting, so it took a little wiggling to slide the dress past her hips. I picked it up after she stepped out of it, and Amy hung it in her closet.

She stood in front of me only in her bra and panties, both in the same green as her dress. I didn't know that bras came in green. I unhitched the front closure, pulled the cups away from her breasts, and couldn't resist caressing them and cupping them.

"They're small."

"They're perfect."

I knelt down, slid my hands down her hips and into her panties, slowly pulling them down to reveal her full bush, releasing the exquisite bouquet of an aroused woman. I kissed her hair, stood up, and suggested that she take her shower or I would ravish her there and now.

"Tempting, but you can ravish me after I've showered. Keep your clothes on. I want to undress you."

***

Amy returned wearing a robe. She got two hangers from her closet

"Sit."

"I love these shoes. Wherever did you find them?"

"Online."

"Of course. They certainly aren't available locally." Off they came, followed by my socks.

"Stand."

I did.

Amy

"Ooh, a real bowtie not a clip-on. I'm impressed."

I removed it, then unbuttoned and removed his shirt, revealing a muscular chest covered with a gossamer of light blond hair. I ran my fingers through it, tweaked his nipples, and moved on down toward my main interest.

***

Amy, age 14

I started babysitting in middle school. Sex Ed had given me the basics of reproduction, augmented by line drawings of both sex's genitals. The first time I changed a boy's diaper was the first time that I saw an actual penis. I was both fascinated by how different it was from me, and wondered how that little thing could ever get a girl pregnant.

Amy, age 18

Alicia is 5 years older than me and still lived at home. She was my chief source of information about all things sexual. Alicia bought me a package of condoms and a phallic shaped vibrator for my birthday, given to me in the privacy of my room. I still remember our conversation as I opened them. Perhaps this is not verbatim, but it's close:

"Sex, with the right person, feels really good. Don't believe any adults who say otherwise. I don't believe in 'saving your virginity until marriage', but I do suggest that you don't have sex until you find someone who you truly like. Check out the guy's reputation. Don't be pressured to do something that you're not comfortable with. Start with a hand job if you find someone who you like and think it may last. Virtually all guys will be happy to settle for that."

"He should try to please you without pushing you to have sex. The good guys will wait. You can give him a blowjob if the relationship is moving forward. Some women enjoy the power that it gives them, others hate them. All guys love them, but they should be willing to return the favor. I only give BJs to guys who will eat me."

"Keep your own supply of condoms with you and always, always use them every time. Don't count on the guy to supply them. Limit yourself to one drinkwhen you start drinking until you know how it affects you. Don't over consume even then. Be aware of date rape drugs. Don't leave a drink unattended."

"Don't rush into having sex like I said, but here's a starter pack of condoms for when you do. Use the vibrator to relieve yourself in the meantime."

It was, in retrospect, perhaps the most useful information about sex that I ever got.

Amy, a few weeks later.

Basketball practice was cancelled today, so I got home a couple of hours earlier than I normally would. Alicia's car was here, so it must have been her day off. I left my boots in the mudroom since it was mud season, and walked upstairs barefoot, dropped my backpack on my bed, and headed down the hall to the bathroom. Alicia's door was half open, and I was about to greet her when I stopped short in my tracks.

Alicia was sitting on her bed, her boyfriend, Tyler, was standing in front of her, receiving a blowjob. This was the first time that I had seen a real live erection. Yes, I had access to the internet, and all the girls at school liked to share web addresses where they found something interesting, but it was not the same as seeing it in real life. I was fascinated. It looked huge to me. She must have seen me as she winked and held her hand in a wait signal. Tyler was thrusting into her mouth when Alicia backed off and said, in a voice loud enough for me to hear,

"I want you inside me now, Ty."

They both got up on the bed, Tyler donned a condom, Alicia got up on her hands and knees so Tyler could enter her from behind, doggie style. It didn't take long before he came. Judging from the sounds she made, I think that she also came. It was riveting to witness sex performed first hand.

I hurried downstairs, and used the first-floor bathroom, then went back up to my room and closed my door. Shortly afterwards, I heard their voices in the hallway as they passed my room. Alicia let herself into my room a couple of minutes later.

"Ty's gone. I'm sure that he was oblivious to the fact that your door was open earlier and was now closed. I wasn't expecting you home this early, baby sister."

"Practice was cancelled."

"Well, I figured that you were already traumatized for life once I saw you, so my best option was to give you some real sex ed. I hope that you enjoyed the show? Any questions?"

I had so many. "Not traumatized, but fascinated. His penis looked so big."

"Ty's pretty much average at around six inches. I've never measured him. Only guys are obsessed with their penis size."

"Isn't that too big for your mouth?"

"You probably couldn't see but I had the fingers of my left hand wrapped around his shaft, so only a couple of inches were in my mouth."

"You didn't let him come in your mouth?"

"I sometimes do, sometimes not. Ty is very willing and very good at giving me oral, so I don't mind letting him come in my mouth. It's kind of yucky, but relationships are always about give and take.

"He normally gives me oral while he recovers after he comes from a BJ, then we have sex. I stopped the BJ and moved directly to having sex after I saw you there. I decided that I may as well give you something to masturbate to tonight. I thought that doggie style would give you the best view."