Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed. "Thanks, I guess."

***

Amy, present day

I've always been a fascinated with each new penis I've seen since the time I saw Alicia and Tyler. There haven't been that many; a few that I gave hand jobs to in high school, and a half dozen I've slept with since then. The one thing I've discovered is that there is such a variation in them: Length, girth, whether they point out or up when erect, some have curves, some have larger heads, most are circumcised.

My last relationship lasted a year until he took a job in Florida. He left a couple of months before Chris contacted me about the job up here, so it had been almost six months since I'd had sex. I still had the vibrator that Alicia gave me, plus two more. None are as good as the real thing, but still better than nothing.

I was undeniably excited to see what would be revealed as I undressed Zack. I undid his belt and cupped his bulge before I slowly unzipped him and slid his pants down. I nuzzled his erection through his boxers after he stepped out of them.

"Red polka dots, Zack?"

"They coordinate with my tie."

I laughed as I pulled the front of his boxers away from his body and slid them down his legs. There it was, right in front of my face; a very fine specimen of an excited male. I gave it a little kiss right on the head.

"Shower, Zack, and don't you dare relieve yourself. I'll take care of that when you return. There's a clean towel on the chair and a new toothbrush by the sink. Hurry back."

I got a glass of water from the kitchen while he was gone and put it on the nightstand, hung his shirt and pants in my closet, lit a couple of candles, and turned the room lights off. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for his return. I pulled him towards me when he did. His penis had deflated and was half hidden in his lair of blond pubes. I realized that he was intact in his flaccid state. I hadn't developed a preference in my limited experience. With so many parameters related to the penis, the most important one was the person it was attached to and how he treated me.

I took the whole thing into my mouth since he was flaccid. A couple of swirls of my tongue, and a few bobs of my head while sucking on it, brought it back to life. The day that I saw Alicia giving Tyler a BJ must have imprinted on my brain. I like doing it in this position, with me sitting and my partner standing. No one has ever complained, although there were a couple of times when the guy was rather unsteady on his feet at the end.

I did hold his base with my right hand now that he was erect. Thanks for the tip, Alicia. I licked him from bottom to top, spent some time teasing his frenulum, and returned to the always successful head bobbing and sucking.

"I'm close, Amy, where do you..."

That was the right thing to ask. I drew him toward me with my left hand on his ass, and increased my suction. I could feel him begin to tense. It must have been a while for him because I counted ten spurts. I swallowed most of it, but some did dribble out of the edge of my mouth. I scooped the wayward come up with my finger and sucked it clean. Zack sat down beside me and planted a firm kiss on my lips, with plenty of tongue action before I could rinse my mouth. I eventually reached over for the glass of water and took a couple of sips.

"That was exquisite, Amy. I'd like to return the favor if you like oral."

"I like it as much as I like dancing."

We both got up onto the bed proper. I lay on my back while Zack started by lying next to me on his side. He ran his fingers through my hair, caressed my face from forehead to chin, then leaned over and planted another kiss on my waiting lips. We separated, then he continued his vigorous smooching.

Zack rolled over and straddled me, keeping most of his weight on his elbows and knees, but allowing full body contact. He moved down to my breasts after one more round of kissing. While they are on the small side, they are very sensitive to stimulation. He teased my nipples to their maximum turgidity by a constantly changing barrage of kisses, nibbles. tongue swirls, sucking, cupping, and kneading. He was teasing my nipple with the tip of his tongue when he pushed me over the top. Orgasm number one, small but pleasurable.

Zack

I slid down between Amy's legs and inhaled her scent. I cupped her breasts one last time, then let my hands glide over her tummy until I encountered her pubic hair. I ran my hands over and through her full bush, probing and palpating her mound through her dense little forest, eliciting moans and a little squirming.

Her hair extended to the creases at the top of her thighs. I followed that curve down onto her thighs using my index fingers, gently nudging them apart, giving me more room between her legs. I realized how wet she was after moving in closer and inhaling her intoxicating scent. I used some of her natural moisture as lube as I separated her lips and stroked her from bottom to top, stopping just shy of her hood. Amy had a very prominent clitoris peeking out at me. Making sure that the tips of my fingers were still wet, I gently pressed the sides of her hood together with a slight rolling motion.

Time for a little oral action. I used my tongue to make a few broad sweeps form bottom to top, swirling around her clit each time, before beginning to suck on it in earnest. Alternating between gently tugging on it with my lips, teasing its little head with the tip of my tongue, and fairly vigorously sucking, it was clear that Amy was approaching her orgasm. She started trembling within a minute, releasing more of her moisture and tightening her legs against me as her orgasm peaked.

I moved up beside her after it subsided, pulled her into a hug, and kissed her forehead.

"A girl could get used to that, Zack, but as nice as it was, I want you to make love to me."

"How?"

"The usual way. You put that condom on your boy part, then slip it into my girl part, then we move around a bit. It'll feel good if we're lucky.

"You goofball. I meant what position would you like? Your choice."

"I couldn't resist. Cowgirl. You choose next time."

Cowgirl it was. It did feel good, and I don't think that luck was involved.

The next time was good old missionary. It also felt very good.

***

Thursday, March 28. Early morning

Amy

I woke up before Zack. He was spooning me with his morning erection nudging between my legs. I moved down and started to stroke it. He both woke up and started thrusting. I momentarily stopped and said, "It's Thursday. Do you need to leave for work?"

"Michael and I have our own business. He saw us leave together last night. He'll figure it out when I don't show up this morning, and you?"

"I work evenings. Will you be able to make love again if I blow you now?"

"I believe so, but you don't have to do that, Amy. We could just make love if you prefer."

"Good answer, Zack. I'll take my chances that you can get it up again, so lay back and enjoy."

He did. Not as many spurts as the first time, but he did come three times last night.

"Your choice, Zack. Eat breakfast, eat me, or make love."

His oral talents were as good as last night, he did get it up again and we both came after a slower, gentler session of making love. We ate breakfast and he left, but not without kissing me and asking for another dance date next Wednesday. I'm going to need to replenish my supply of condoms.

Same morning

Erik

I ran through the previous night's events with Shiloh while we were still in bed, and before Sierra woke up.

"Those two put on a captivating demonstration of the joys of dancing. I'll ask David to come in today to look at the videos. I'd like him to put something to put up on social media together."

I have two part time DJs who I've taken on to work the weddings and other events that I used to do before The Beat became my full-time job. David is the older, more experienced one. His day job is freelance video editing.

"The other interesting thing to come out of last night is that Amy mentioned that her sister manages a daycare as well as teaches dance in the evenings."

"What are you thinking, Erik?"

"We'd have to find out if it's practical, but we really aren't using the function room between The Beat and Olivia's. Maybe we could have a childcare center there, even if only temporarily until we found a permanent home. I'll ask Amy tonight if she thought that Alicia might be interested in running it. Jessie could possibly work there or in Olivia's."

"That would solve several problems at once. See what you can find out."

***

David met me at The Beat and looked at the raw footage that we had, as well was what Olivia and Chris had on their phones.

"There's some really good footage here, Erik, especially since you chose to invest in 4k equipment. I can edit it down to two or three minutes. I'm in a lull right now, so I can probably get it back to you by early afternoon tomorrow."

I asked Olivia if she and Derrick could meet tomorrow afternoon. I called Shiloh once Derrick confirmed to make sure that it worked for her

Friday, March 29.

Erik

The four of us met after Olivia's lunch rush had subsided. David arrived just after we sat down. He handed me a thumb drive.

"You're going to like this. I expect that it may go viral."

We gathered around my laptop and watched. The title frame was 'A night at The Beat. Appleton, NH. March 27, 2019'. The opening sequence followed Amy and Zack onto the dance floor with the three other couples joining them. The spotlight was focused on them after the other couples had left. David had done some magical editing. He had a split screen showing the same sequence from two perspectives at times, sometimes showing just their legs and feet in slow motion while performing intricate steps. He had a freeze frame close-up of Amy's face with a look of near ecstasy on it at one point. He had panned out to show the crowds gathering around the perimeter of the floor clapping, cheering, and taking their own videos. In short, the video paid homage to the two of them enjoying themselves while enthralling the crowd.

"That is incredible, David. I owe you big time for that."

"I'll send you the bill," he laughed as he headed for the door.

Olivia spoke for all of us when she said, "That was captivating. I saw the whole event unfold live, but this left me breathless."

"I knew that David was good, but this blew me away. I've already spoken with Amy and Zack who both agreed to allow us to post it to our social media accounts. Shiloh is planning to do that later, but I'd like your opinions on a couple of things first."

"I talked with the other three couples who were into swing. They all said that there are a few other couples who may be interested if we had a time dedicated exclusively to swing. Tuesday is our slow night where we play recorded music. I thought that I could DJ my normal repertoire early next Tuesday and only play swing from 7 to 9. We can promote it with the release of the video. It could become a regular thing if there is a good response."

Everyone agreed to try it.

"I asked Amy to partner up with Zack again instead of working next Tuesday."

"The other thing that I wanted to discuss is something that Shiloh and I have been dealing with, and that's the lack of any childcare in the area. We've wondered about using the function room. We'd like to consider using it as a childcare space, even if only temporarily until we could find a permanent place if the demand warrants it. Derrick has already rehabbed the room. There's enough space in the restrooms to add a kid's sized toilet and sink, or just replace the adult sized ones already there. We already have a kitchen that could supply meals if parents wanted them. I've downloaded the State application forms. Typical bureaucratic red tape, but nothing that we can't deal with."

Olivia was the first to agree. "There was a need when my kids were young. It's still here. The biggest problem that I see is finding qualified staffing."

"I have no idea if she'd be interested in moving up here, but Amy mentioned in passing the other night that Alicia manages a childcare place downstate."

"I remember that."

"We also have Jessie staying with us. We haven't talked with her yet, but she could work here as a childcare provider. It gets her employment and keeps her close to Abby. Amy said that her sister also teaches dancing in the evenings. There's obviously a lot of 'ifs' here, but maybe Alicia and Amy could provide lessons here if Alicia was interested, and if the swing night becomes popular enough.

"It's worth pursuing, Erik, but it's fairly common knowledge that childcare facilities don't make much money."

"We'll do our due diligence."

Shiloh posted the video, which, true to David's prediction, it soon went viral.

Saturday, March 30. Morning

Amy

I awoke to my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Wake up, little sister, it's late."

"It may be late for you, but I was up until midnight."

"I saw your video. Chris posted it. Congratulations. You're a YouTube star. Tell me about your partner?"

"Chris said that she was going to re-post what Shiloh put up on The Beat's site. Zack's a regular at The Beat. He asked me for a dinner and dance date. I suppose that I have you to thank for my evening since you vetted him. He's really very nice and you saw how well he dances."

"You're welcome."

"By the way, are you at all interested in changing jobs?"

"I hadn't really thought about it. Why?"

"Erik and his partners are thinking about setting up childcare in some empty space in the building. It had come up in a conversation that you manage one. They'd like to talk with you if you had any interest. They're all genuinely nice people to work with. Mom and Dad stayed at Olivia's home when they were up here. Ask Mom her opinion."

"Erik's promoting swing night next Tuesday if you can take some time off. Come up and join us. You could talk with them about the job if you were interested."

"I don't have a dance partner, so that's no fun. Maybe you can lend me Zack?"

"I've got you covered, Sis. Zack says that his older brother is as good a dancer as he is. I can vouch for the fact that Michael is equally handsome as Zack. He's also about 6'1", so a perfect match for you, height wise."

"Let me talk with Mom. Bye."

An hour later.

Amy

Alicia calling again.

"Hello?

"Mom couldn't say enough nice things about Olivia and Derrick. She nearly insisted that I should come up."

"Good. I'll talk with Zack and set you up with Michael. You can stay with me. I only have one bed, so we'll have to share it, but it's much bigger than the one we shared as kids. Bring a dress and your dancing shoes. Bye."

***

To be continued. Part 7 will publish soon.

I sincerely hope you appreciate this story for what I intended: A place to relax and escape from the stresses of the modern world, at least for a little while. Please accept it as such.

As of today, 79,035 readers have viewed my 9 previous stories, 3053 (3.9%) have voted and 143 (2/10ths of 1%) have commented. I do read and appreciate every comment. Whether it's my stories or other authors, when you have finished any story, please take a minute to vote and comment . The Literotica site states: " If you enjoy a story, we highly recommend that you leave a public comment letting the author know. As a reader, comments (along with Votes and Favorites) are the primary way for you to thank the author for their hard work in creating the story - and to encourage them to create more works in the future."

Thanks for reading and especially thanks for voting and commenting.

Guy

This is my work and I maintain all international rights. No republishing anywhere without the express written permission from the author.