Life In Another World Ch. 01

Story Info
Starting my adventure in another world.
1.5k words
4.14
20k
20

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got hit by truck-kun in an accident, I always thought it was just something the anime and manga fans came up with for fun. I was only an 22 year old girl, looking for a job to survive when I got hit by a truck while crossing the road. I couldn't move when I saw the truck and I died.

When I woke up, I was a baby. I looked at the woman and the man and realized that I've been reborn into another world.

I got excited about all those isekai stories but I had to be a baby first.

I grew up in my second life as a commoner's baby. As I aged in my new body, I realized certain stuff about this world.. Disturbing stuff.

In this world, All women from the start of birth until death would have to be completely naked. The clothed men would always have a slave collar with them and they would choose who to use it on, as many times as they wanted to if they had lots of money. Us women could only accept it or resist the magical gear, but most of the time women would gave in due to the pain.

As a child, I've watched my mother naked all the time at home, even when neighbors visited. My father collared my Mother when they were in an adventurer school, a school for learning swordsmanship, magic, Math, English and The Art of Sex.

I've seen multiple times that the neighbors always stare at my Mother with eyes full of lust. Mother had perfect D cup round boobs and it was always bouncing whenever she moved or walked.

When Father wasn't at home, they would openly enter our house and play with Mother. Touching all over Mother's naked body. Mother didn't resist at all. More like she couldn't due to being collared. If Mother resisted, a shock of lightning element would activate from her collar and shocked all of her body.

Father wasn't as dumb and inconsiderate as I thought he would be. At first it was weird when Father always walked around at home without a shirt. But then I realized Father was just trying to get me used to life.

Father was Mother's Master, he collared Mother after receiving her consent. Father was a strong swordsman while Mother was an all elemental mage. They went on adventures, slaying monsters, earning money, as a group.

Mother was the only woman in their adventurer group.

As I grew to 18 years old, my parents told me to decide on what to do with my life since I've became an adult.

There were choices, like Adventurer, Soldier, Merchant, etc... but my parents wanted me to stay at home and worked as a farmer.

I told my parents that I would think about it and we celebrated my 18th birthday with everyone in the village.

The sun was still up when I left my home, completely naked and available for any man to collar me and make me their slave.

Luckily, I've innate abilities since my parents were adventurers. I've learned basic swordsmanship and some Magic. The men in my village could only stare at me with their lustful eyes.

I'm 18 years old. Name's Jasmine. C cup boobs, average height, slim but strong build.

I started farming under the hot sun as the men stared at my naked body while smiling. I felt very helpless and excited as I did my usual chores.

When it was time for lunch, I went over and ate my lunch with the other women. All of us women being completely naked. The men wouldn't stop staring and laughing at us.

Previously I've tried to put on clothes on my own, but the sky turned dark and a lightning came upon me. Father found me naked and unconscious on the floor. Our house was destroyed. Mother explained to me that no woman could put on clothes no matter what, we would be struck by lightning and maybe die. The only time we could put on some clothes would be only after our death.

After lunch, I went to my training. I started off with a sword that Father gave me, practicing sword strikes that he taught me.

After sweating and resting on the grass, I started with improving with mana capacity. Just meditating.

Only with an expensive awakening crystal could I unlock my element. Normally it would only be 1 element, though there were exceptions. Genius mages could unlock up to 3 elements. 1 particular sage unlocked all 7 elements at age 18. Fire, Earth, Ice, Light, Lightning, Water and Wind.

Advanced elements like Blessing, Healing, Dark, Poison, Summons were only available when a mage grew in magical strength.

Today was the day that the village would use our one and only awakening crystal. The crystal could only unlock a few more time before it breaks. Every 18 year old would use it. This time, there were 3 including me. 2 men and 1 woman.

When sun sets, all 3 of us 18 year olds would be waiting outside the village head's house. After the first man went in, the other man said to me, "a naked slave like you should just concentrate on how to serve us men! Hahaha!!"

I didn't reply.

I already knew the men were all like this, rude, crude and demeaning.

The first man came out and shouted, "I've awakened 2 elements!" Everyone cheered for him.

The man that insulted me went inside and came out. He awoke to the rare Lightning element.

Finally it was my turn, I walked into the village head's house and the village head said "You have a beautiful body, Jasmine! Your parents will be proud of the sexy slave you would be!"

"Thank you, Sir." I said while blushing.

I placed my hands over the awakening crystal and it shined.

A white light had shone but then nothing happened. The village head declared, "You are useless! You've no talent! Just concentrate on being a good slave for a man!"

The village head left his house and told everyone that I was incapable of using magic. I cried a little with my hands over the crystal. I said while crying, "Oh... God... did you make me reborn into another world just to make me into a Sex slave? You should've just let me die in peace!"

Then I saw it. The crystal shined multiple colors and I realized that my magic was just too strong and powerful, with all 7 elements awaken, that was why it was white. At the end, I saw the color of an advanced element, Space element. It had a silver color just like summon like I've read but somehow I knew it was the Space element.

Space element is like telekinesis. Able to move objects with my mind, or in this world, magical power.

I walked out of the village head's house completely naked and saw that my parents were crying.

Next, All of us celebrated at the bonfire in the middle of the village where the village head announced that the two 18 year old man would be the saviors of our village. All of the naked single women went over to them to try and seduce the saviors into collaring them.

I just got up and left, went back home and went to sleep.

In the morning, I told my parents that I'm not useless, I had talents and I produced a space element Magic. Grabbing a cup from across the table.

My parents were shocked, of course. But I told them to keep it a secret because I didn't want to be targeted.

A useful and competent naked woman like me would be a target for every man in this world. I waited for the 2 'saviors' to leave before leaving for my adventure.

My departure was late at night and only my parents sent me off. I told them that I would make them proud before I return to visit them. All of us cried before I left.

I walked away from the village that I grew up in on my second life. Naked without clothes but with my boots and sword and a bag of supplies.

"Heh heh heh! What a beauty!" Someone shouted and I looked around.

5 men were surrounding me with their hoods over their heads and with knives and swords. They're bandits.

"Hahaha! You're worthy to be fucked by us!" The men said. "Get on your knees and become our slave, hahaha!"

"Go to hell, you demons! Fuck off!" I shouted.

The men laughed and came closer to me. A man swung his sword towards my legs and I did a back flip. Next, I drew my sword and cut the man's head off. I cut off all 5 men's head's off without difficulty.

I already knew that this world, all women would always be naked and were meant to be a man's slave, but it's depressing that they would approach me the moment I left my village.

I took the valuables of the dead men before walking towards the nearby town.

My adventure was just beginning! And I'm excited!