Life In Another World Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing into town.
2.8k words
4.29
8.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked up to the gates of Karina town, there were 2 male guards at the gate.

"Stop right there!" The guards shouted at me. I stopped walking forward, as a guard walked towards me.

"Oh! You're un-collared. What a beautiful body! Heh heh heh!" The guard said to me. "Kneel down now!"

I got to my knees, placed my hands behind my head and spread my legs as I exposed all of my body.

"Good girl!" The guard said to me and gently slapped my face. I didn't moan or scream.

"Now crawl and follow me! A slut like you should be happy about this, right?" The guard ordered me.

I crawled naked on the muddy ground and followed the guard. His guard colleague was smiling when he saw me and he rubbed his crotch as he carried my bag.

The guards pulled my hair and told me "you will now be taken for investigation. Don't you dare resist!"

I crawled naked into the town but instead of going forward, I had to crawl into their dungeon downstairs.

I crawled and followed the guards, past the steel bars that looked like prison cells, there were a few naked women inside each cell. Their faces and body had cum all over and some of them even seemed dead to me.

I crawled to what seemed to be an office. I had to remain on my knees with my hands behind my head and legs spread, as 5 male guards stood around me, staring at my naked body, smiling and laughing. I felt scared and a little disgusted.

"Alright stand up!" The guards told me.

I stood up by pushing myself up with my hands as my knees were too weak.

"Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs apart!" The guards ordered me and I did as ordered.

"We will now conduct the usual inspection!" The guards said. "Don't move."

"Yes Sir" I replied.

The guards started by stroking my arms all the way down to my shoulders. As their hands got near to my chest, I started to get excited. When their hands touched my boobs, I let out a moan and flinched a little.

"I said don't move, you Bitch!" The guards shouted.

"I'm sorry, Sir." I replied.

The guards continued to massage my boobs as I tried not to move or moan. As my boobs got massaged by the guards that took turns with me, I couldn't help with how my pussy reacted by getting wet.

"Hey look at this! Her pussy is leaking!" The guards laughed at me as I continued to stand naked and spread my legs.

"What a horny slut!" The guards said and laughed at me. I was shaking in so much fear and humiliation.

2 guards walked behind me as 1 guard massaged my boobs in front of me. The other 2 guards were looking at my face. Suddenly, my butt got spanked and I thrusted my pussy forward as I moaned.

A guard slapped my wet pussy and I moaned again as I thrusted my butt out.

The spanking of my butt and slapping of my wet pussy and moaning continued and I kept on twerking uncontrollably.

The guards kept on laughing and saying how slutty I was and seducing them by twerking. It was very embarrassing and I couldn't control myself!

After a few minutes of having my boobs massaged, butt and pussy slapped, I screamed out loud and orgasmed. After falling to my knees, the guards pulled my hair and ordered me to stand up.

I quickly stood up because of the pain. The guards said "Now we will start the part 2 of the inspection!"

The guards fingered me anally and into my wet pussy as I stood up with my hands behind my head and legs spread apart.

"Are you hiding something inside your holes? Confess if you have any!!" The guards told me.

"Nothing! I have nothing Sir! Nothing at all! Ah!" I moaned as I replied.

"Don't lie to us, Slut!" The guards said.

"I'm not lying! Really! I.... Ah! Oh fuck! Ah! Yes! I... AHHH!!!!" I replied and orgasmed hard.

"See? You were lying to us!" The guards mocked me. "So this was what you're hiding from us! You're a horny slut!"

"Yes Sir" I surrendered. I was at my limits. "I am a horny slut, Sir.."

"Kneel down, Slut!" The guards ordered me. I obeyed their orders and the guards were laughing at me saying how much I wanted their dicks to fuck me because I am a horny slut.

"Take this in your pussy!" The guards ordered me. I looked at the object thrown to my boobs and fallen to the floor. It was a wooden dildo!

"Erm. What do I... do with this, Sir?" I asked the guards.

The guards laughed and one of them asked "don't you know what to do with this? Are you asking us to have Sex with you instead?"

"W-Wait.... I know what to do, Sir. Please let me do it. For you, Sir...." I replied.

"Then hurry up and do it! We don't have much time, you slut!" The guards shouted at me.

"Yes Sir!" I replied.

I placed the wooden dildo up into my pussy and started riding it on my knees.

"Ah! This feels good! Ah! Yes! Fuck yes! Oh my God! Ah!" I got into the mood and moaned out loud. The guards were laughing and watching me humiliate myself.

Soon, I orgasmed hard and squirted wildly.

"Wonderful! So you understand your place as a slave!" The guards said. "Now you've earned the right. You are worthy. Worthy for us to have Sex with you!"

"Erm... Thank you... Sir..." I replied and the guards held me down. They fucked me non stop, taking turns at me. I was a virgin but I orgasmed like crazy at the intense pleasure!

After having sex with the guards, I was thrown into a prison cell with a steel collar around my neck and leash attached to the wall. My hands were locked behind my back as I laid down on the floor naked and exhausted.

The next day, all of us naked women had to be on our knees. The guards came to us one by one and released our hands so we could crawl on the floor.

All 6 of us naked women had to crawl in the town as the public watched. We had to endure the humiliation and degrading insults that the men shouted at us.

"Look at that slut! Her pussy is wet!"

"So young and so ready for sex!"

"Oh I want to play with that slut over there! Her butt is so huge!"

"Hey! Look! This slut's boobs are so huge! What a tease!" The man was talking about my boobs.

All 6 of us naked women crawled in town until we got to an underground auction.

We would be sold to a Master for money. None of us women could do anything about it.

Being the newest naked slut captured, I was last to crawl onto the stage. Before me, I watched helplessly on my knees as the 5 women got bid by horny men with money. There were 2 women that crawled willingly to their new Master but 3 of them resisted against their magical slave collars. They were struck by lightning before their Master carried their naked bodies away.

Finally was my turn.

My butt got spanked by a man and my hair got pulled. I had to crawl naked to the stage where lots of horny men were watching me.

First was the inspection, I had to stand up with my hands locked behind my back, naked and available for everyone to see. A man came and touched every single part of my body.

When my butt got rubbed, I flinched a little and that seemed to make the men below excited. Then, my butt got spanked and I let out a moan. The men laughed at me and I felt so humiliated.

Next, my boobs got massaged and I struggled in my bondage as I moaned out loudly. The men were cheering for me as I endured my humiliation.

Finally, my pussy got teased and fingered until I orgasmed. "Ah! N-No! Stop it! Ah! No! I.... AHHH!!!!!"

As I wiggled my butt, I orgasmed hard and squirted wildly. Everyone cheered for me as I humiliated myself.

Next, the bids came. It started with 10 gold coins, a gold coin would allow someone to live at an inn for a night. Then it got up to 200 gold coins, the price of a house. When the final bid stopped at 869 gold coins, at the price where one could buy a living place at the kingdom or rights to rule a huge village, I couldn't see the face of the man that bid for me.

My village was small sized. It would only cost 300 gold coins to have the rights over it. But I got sold to a man for about 3 times of my village.

My Master did the collaring ceremony on stage as I knelt on the floor with my hands locked behind my back. Naked and vulnerable.

A tattoo appeared on my chest, basically a slave tattoo. I felt so embarrassed as the men cheered and laughed.

Next, my bondage got released and I was ordered to crawl and follow Master. I shook my head and said "No! Fuck off!"

2 seconds went by and I got struck by lightning all over my body! Same as usual except, my nipples and pussy got teased and shocked by lightning too.

I orgasmed hard as the men laughed at me, saying, "know your place, you slave!"

I endured and crawled. Following my new Master.

I crawled up the stairs and up to the ground floor and continued to crawl naked on the empty street. It was late at night.

When I crawled into an inn, the naked female innkeeper didn't say a word and I followed Master up the stairs. I got into a room and had to remain on my knees inside.

"Stand up." Master ordered me. I stood up.

"I recognize you immediately, I know you're from earth. I'm also from there." Master said.

I looked directly at Master eyes. He was sitting on the bed. I cried and said "Master.... I.... I.."

"Calm down! I won't treat you like a slave. Even though you will always be naked. So calm down!" Master said.

Al I remembered was crying and falling asleep on the floor, naked.

When I woke up, I was on the bed with Master. Master was still sleeping. I took a good look at his sleeping face and felt familiar, like I've seen it before.

I leaned forward to kiss Master, mouth to mouth. When I got up, Master was staring straight at me. I blushed and fell backwards, and my butt slammed onto the floor.

"I'm sorry Master, I just... I just wanted to thank you for saving me yesterday...." I said.

"It's fine Jasmine. Now come over here and sit with me on the bed." Master ordered.

I did as ordered.

We chatted for awhile as we sat on the bed together. It felt a little weird since we're both from Earth and I'm completely naked. Master gave me some important information like what couldn't a slave do, how should a slave behave, etc.

When I asked Master, how did he knew I was from Earth, he told me about his innate ability, All-seeing eye. His innate ability allowed him to see everyone's status whenever he liked to.

Master was an magic swordsman adventurer. One of the best there is. An S rank. I had to register as an adventurer too if I wanted to be with Master. Master wouldn't be with me all the time since he had to go on missions requested by the King.

First, Master put a steel leash on my collar and told me to move. I got down on all fours and started crawling out of the room. At the ground floor, the naked woman at the counter greeted Master and not me.

Master took me out to the street. There were many people walking but it looked like I was the only one crawling on the floor! The men were setting up their stalls and all of them were staring at me. Slaves like me had to crawl in public whenever Masters were with us.

Master brought me to the adventurer guild and it was full of men! I had to wait on my knees near the front counter while Master went up the stairs to talk to the guild leader.

There were only 3 women in the guild. 2 of them were naked, collared and behind the front counter as clerks.

The men started to come closer to me and my pussy got a little wet. "Stand up, slave! Let us see how does your body look like!" A man told me.

"Yes Sir." I replied and stood up.

"Wow! Look at this beautiful slut!" The men commented on my body. "Her breasts are so huge! Her butt looks so firm! Hey look at her pussy! Not only is it shaved, it's also wet! Hahaha!! She's getting excited!! What a horny slut!!"

"Now let's see if your breasts are as soft as how they look like!" A man said before massaging my boobs!

"Ah! N-No... Stop this..." I squirmed and said as I tried to push his hands away. Suddenly, my body felt like a lightning had struck me! "AHH!!!" I screamed in pain.

Even the God of this world was helping the men humiliate me. The men laughed and said "Better don't resist or you will be struck by lightning again! Hahaha!"

I placed my arms by my side as I stood by and allowed the men to touch my naked body. My boobs got massaged, my butt got spanked and rubbed, my pussy got fingered, my ears and face got licked. I've never experienced this much humiliation before! It was making me go crazy in pleasure!

Within seconds, I started to squirm and moan uncontrollably. "Ah! Y-Yes! I'm.. I'm coming... Ah! Oh God! AHHH!!!!"

I orgasmed hard and squirted wildly by the strong hands of the men from the guild. Next, the men ordered me to kneel down and to suck on their dicks. I had a dick on each hand and a dick inside my mouth.

A few men stroked their own dicks while looking at me, some continued to massage my boobs from behind and they spanked my butt.

One after the other cum onto my hair, my face, my boobs, and into my mouth. I had cum all over me! Before Master came back, all the men in the guild had already cum.

Even though collared slaves like me couldn't have sex with another man unless ordered by Master, the men could still touch and do stuff with us. If we resist or say no, the natural law of this world would struck us with lightning.

Master asked if I was okay and I nodded my head. He pulled my leash and I crawled up the stairs. I went to the 3rd floor where Master used his water magic to clean me up. Next, we went into the guild leader's room to get my magic checked out.

My magic values were below average but my magic potential was very high. I was given F rank, the lowest rank in the guild.

Master took me back down to the first floor and told everyone that I would be doing quests starting from tomorrow and without him. If they could, please help me in any way. The men laughed as I crawled out of the guild. I could only imagine what would happen to me when I return alone.

The rest of the day, Master bought some armor and weapons for me. I couldn't wear any armor that covered my boobs, butt or pussy. Instead, I got wrist guards and knee guards. Wrist guards are for me to guard against monster attacks while knee guards are just to protect my knees when I crawled. I got some gloves too.

For weapons, Master bought for me a staff since I'm a magic user. A few short daggers for emergencies, potions and a pair of boots.

When the night came, I got on top of Master on the bed and asked if he wanted to have sex. Master smiled and we fucked each other.

By the time morning came, Master was already gone. A note was on the table and it says that Master would be gone for a few days, and I had to do at least 1 quest a day.