Life in Bolares Ch. 02

Story Info
Student is topless and then bottomless throughout the day.
9.2k words
4
6.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's next few weeks went uneventful. She still was embarrassed to go to school every day, but as the days went by people talked about her ordeal less and less. And everything seemed back to normal. Of course, Annie learned her lesson to keep quiet in class and to always wear a bra.

Annie started her day with the mandatory gym class. She loved gym class. Her hyperactive nature and naturally athletic build made her good at sports, whatever kind she participated in. The students sat on the benches next to the open stadium, a large, ellipse-shaped field of green grass and a running track around it. The coach was reading the list of everyone's names, and each name was answered with a tired "Here". Once he finished, he picked up a box and said,

"These are our new sports uniforms," he said, in perfect English, but with a West European accent. German perhaps? No one knew for sure. But Coach, which was how everyone called him, did look like the poster man of some nazi propaganda.

"This uniform should improve mobility and prevent injuries." He explained.

"I heard the school board is pissed" Jules, sitting next to Annie, said.

A short and decisive "Shh" was all she got from Annie.

"I heard there were some international sports trials last week, and no one from the school passed. That must have hurt that Bolarian ego of theirs. I bet these uniforms are their way to throw money at the problem." Jules said.

Coach reached his hand into the box and pulled out a sealed plastic bag, explaining that each student would receive one outfit.

"Can we see what they look like?" asked a boy next to Annie.

"Of course." The teacher replied.

He looked at the label on the box and said that these were the girls' outfits. And then he opened the plastic bag and took out the first thing his hand came across with. It was a navy blue, high-cut bikini.

Annie was shocked. "Am I supposed to wear this during gym class? Are they fucking serious?" She looked around to see the response of the other students. While the girls seemed equally shocked, none of the boys even bothered to try and hide his glee.

"Now I'm going to call your name, one by one, and you will get up and take the outfit." He looked down at his list and called out "Jackson Annie!"

Annie thought it was strange she was called first, she never was before. J is the middle of the alphabet.

"Umm my last name starts with a J how come I'm first?"

"The list is ordered by physical achievements so far," he replied. "Letting people play to their strengths. You have shown the greatest potential so far, Miss Jackson. Maybe you could save the school's name after last week's trials." There was bitterness in his voice. It showed on his face he saw the failure as a personal one.

Annie, for her part, was beaming with pride. "I'm the best in the class?"

"Told you," Jules said.

Annie got up and the teacher handed her the same outfit he used for the demonstration. He then put the box down and started talking again.

"OK, that's it. We only got one outfit so far and you lucky Annie won it." He tried to joke.

"Wait what?" Annie asked confused.

"Yeah, the next shipment won't come for a few months."

"Is he serious?" her joy and pride slipping away.

"But it doesn't mean you don't have to wear it. In fact, this is the only thing you are allowed to wear..."

"Allowed? Allowed?! What do they think they are?! Telling us what to wear" Annie was now furious "Does he really expect me to be the only one to run around in underwear?"

"Annie" the teacher tried to get her attention, but she was too upset to notice it.

"And this bikini it looks so slutty! Like they came out of some dirty movie with this high-cut figure."

Annie snapped out of her rage storm when she felt the slap in her ass. "Not paying attention in class," the teacher said like he was reading from a book. "I heard you already got punished once for this, I'm sure you don't want to repeat it."

Annie was paying attention now. But she took one hand back to rub her sore ass "damn his slaps hurt a lot more than Mr. Brown's."

"Well? Are you going to change?"

"Change? Here?" Annie wasn't sure what to do, so she decided to do exactly as she was told. She slipped her thumbs in her waistband and started to pull it down. "What are you doing? I told you to go change in the locker room. The rest of you start stretching!"

***

Annie threw her top to the open locker. "This is so humiliating!" she thought as she removed her sports bra and threw it as well. "I can't believe I was going to undress in front of the whole class! I'm such an idiot!". Annie set down on a bench to undo her shoelaces and decided to look into the outfit bag. She poured the contents of the bag on the bench. Two items came out. Annie looked inside the bag to look for more, but it was empty. That was it, two pieces of clothing.

"That's it? Just two things? Top and bottom? What kind of skimpy outfit did this pervs have in mind for us?! Let's just see what I got. The same ridiculous bikini from earlier and... the hell is that?"

What it was, was an elastic band with a piece of 10-inch white cloth stitched around it. "Is that supposed to cover my breasts? There is no way that will do the job!" Annie pressed the cloth to her boobs to see what it could cover. Not much was the answer.

Annie was furious but her options were to go through with it or lose her scholarship. Reluctantly Annie put on the upper half of the outfit. She tried to center the piece of clothing, but the elastic band pressed on her tits causing it to ride up. No matter how hard she tried Annie couldn't keep it down. The white cloth draped over her breasts, dangling in the air, ending right where her breasts ended.

She couldn't believe she was made to wear such a revealing outfit. Even more, she couldn't believe she was going along with it. Grinding her teeth, she took her pants and panties off and flung them into her locker as hard as she could, causing an avalanche of personal effects. She huffed, wore the high-cut underwear, and rushed back to class.

***

The class was still doing warm-up exercises when Annie came back. but they all stopped once they saw her.

"Annie!" the coach screamed. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What? I put on the outfit like you said."

"Where is your shirt?"

"My shirt? You said that this is the only thing I'm allowed to wear. these were the only two things in the bag."

"I said that these are the only things you are allowed to wear below the waist. that's a skirt you're wearing as a top."

The class burst out laughing, boys and girls alike. Annie turned red and immediately covered her breasts with her hands, which only added to her shameful position of being half-naked in front of her class.

"If you weren't daydreaming so much you might have heard what I said."

Annie felt so humiliated and so stupid. It didn't even occur to her that this tiny piece of fabric could be a skirt. "Damn it! why can't I just pay attention to what people are saying to me!"

"I'm so sorry coach. I'll go change right away."

"You already wasted enough time as it is. You going to have to make do with what you have on right now."

"But I... I can't train like this." Annie almost begged.

"Why not? You came out of the locker room ready to train with this outfit. If you don't want to participate, I can't force you. But need I remind you that this is a mandatory class. Failing it means failing the semester."

Annie knew that meant losing the scholarship. She didn't have many options. "Fine, I'll stay."

"Good, now start stretching. The rest of you, 2 laps around the stadium".

Annie looked around to find a place where she wouldn't be visible, but the stadium was wide open. The class was running in circles, and she was in the middle. So, she decided it was best to finish it as fast as she could. She took one arm over her half-exposed breasts and used the other the stretch it. She felt how the top was sliding up, and when she was done her nipples were out, but she quickly pulled the fabric down. The same happened for the second arm. Annie could see it didn't go unnoticed by almost everyone in the stadium. Annie raised her arm for the next exercise and immediately felt the top go up again, but she figured that instead of pulling it down again she should finish the exercise as fast as she could. So, another hand came up and with a familiar movement, she placed one hand behind her back and reached as far as she could with the help of her other hand on her elbow. after doing both arms Annie saw that her nipples were well out in the open and again pulled her top down.

"I can't keep the damned thing down. Oh God everyone could see my boobs. Shit everyone already saw my boobs. they must think I'm such a slut."

Annie moved on to stretch her legs and spread them wide. That position alone made her feel vulnerable. Almost nothing covered her down there. She bent over and reached the ground, and at the same time felt the skirt over her breasts falling toward her shoulders, while her firm teen tits stayed mostly in place, for everyone to see.

"Annie you done yet?" yelled the coach from a few feet away.

Annie wasn't half done but given the opportunity to stop her predicament, she immediately yelled back in agreement, and the coach sent her running with the rest of the class.

Annie was a pretty good runner and once she gained some speed she felt the wind in her inner thighs and hips. Making her once again aware of the lack of fabric on her. but she also noticed that the bikini really did give her more freedom of movement, and didn't limit her. As much as it hurts her to admit it, this outfit made it seem like doing a mid-air split was not much of a problem... if worn properly. But in Annie's current state, every step she made caused her "top" to jump and expose a bit of her nipples, and Annie ran extra fast to catch up with the rest of the class causing the top to jump even higher.

When finished, Annie even past some of the slower girls. panting, her chest rose up and down giving a nice show for the class while the coach waited for the rest to finish the laps.

"ok, you're all here so I want to explain what are we doing today. today we will be focusing on strength and power exercises. we'll be working in pairs so team up!"

Every person sought his friends or was content with the person next to him. Annie searched for her friends, the few she made so far. But every time she was about to look into another girl's eyes, she was snatched by a different girl. And before she knew it the class was paired up. unfortunately for Annie, the class had an odd number of students, and she was the only one without a partner. Annie knew what it meant, the person without a partner was teamed with the coach and used for demonstrations. And sure enough when the coach saw Annie had no partner he told her to come and stand by his side. Annie was frightened.

"we'll start with some basic push-ups. Annie, care to demonstrate?"

Annie knew it wasn't a question. and she knew bending down will cause the skirt to drape over and leave her boobs exposed. so she bent down facing the class hoping the skirt would provide cover. She put her hands on the ground, sent her legs back, and did two quick push-ups.

"Excellent!" the coach encouraged. "did you notice how she kept her back straight?" the coach said.

Timmy, one of the boys, an obnoxious American, raised his hand and said, "But coach how can we see her back when she's facing us?"

"Good point Timmy. Annie, could you turn to the side so the class could see your profile? and this time do it slower if you may."

Annie looked at Timmy with a burning hatred. There was no escape. She turned on all four and resumed the pushup position. the entire class stared at her "straight back". She did another push-up, slowly lowering her chest, and only when she felt the grass tickling her breasts, did she push up.

"Great job Annie! I hope you all caught that because I want all to give me twenty of those. And one more thing, since we'll be working in pairs I want each of you to face his partner and make sure he does a proper push-up". He said and went to the supply closet.

Annie was relieved. If everyone were to watch their partner no one would be watching her. But once the coach was out of sight the boys turned their gaze toward Annie, but she kept her head down trying to shut everyone out and concentrate on the push-ups instead of the fact she was half naked in public. The last few push-ups were harder to complete, and in each one Annie lingered down and felt the grass caressing her breasts while panting.

When the coach returned with a box in his hand he told everyone to stand up regardless of whether or not they had completed the twenty push-ups. When Annie rose, tired of the push-ups, she didn't notice that her top was caught up by one of her nipples and didn't make its full way down to cover her breasts. She stood next to the coach so the class had an uninterrupted view of her one uncovered boob. It didn't seem like the coach noticed Annie's state at all, and even if he did, he certainly did not care. He took out of the box a round object.

"This is a discus. You might have seen it in the Olympics. It's very much like a frisbee except it doesn't come back. Now the real thing is made of metal, but since we can't have you guys throwing heavy metal discs all over the place, this thing is made of plastic. So if it hits you," he tapped Annie's head with the discus, "you won't die."

"Ouch," Annie said and bowed her head to protect it. Causing her to see the exposed tit. She instinctively covered herself but she had to wonder whether or not there was any point since her boobs were on display more than off display throughout the lesson.

"So each couple gets a disc. One will throw and the other will watch where it landed."

After every couple took a discus the class lined up like a firing squad with Annie in front of them for demonstration. "Okay listen closely, I don't want to repeat myself. Annie grab the disc with your dominant hand and hold it under your wrist. Good, now what you want to do is to spin really fast and release the disc about a quarter of a spin before you face the direction you want to throw. Now let us see."

Annie knew exactly what would happen once she started to spin - Her top would rise like the skirt it is, and everyone would once again have a full view of her boobs. So to avoid it Annie kept her elbows close to her body. But unfortunately, it resulted in a terrible throw.

"You can do better than this," the coach said. So Annie tried this time to spin slowly instead of limiting her hands. "Spin faster!" ordered the coach. So Annie used her free hand to hold her top in place, but it just made her spin even worse.

"Annie, what's the matter? I know you can do much better!" the coach said. "Ahmm the... my top... it's... I can't spin because my shirt bothers me." She tried to use subtle words to explain the obvious.

Jules raised her hand, "Well if the shirt bothers you maybe take it off, oui?" her tone made it sound like an innocent, casual suggestion. But the grin on Jules's face made her intentions clear.

"Oh shut up Jules you French perv!"

"Hey there! No cursing!" The coach intervened "Annie, apologize to Juliette."

Annie shrugged.

"And besides Juliette's idea isn't bad, your 'shirt' isn't supposed to be a shirt at all."

"But coach I can't take my top off."

"Sure you can, I'll allow it. Heck, it'll be like ancient Greece, where athletes were naked during the Olympic games!" Annie was horrified "Nonononono, no need for that. Here, I'm sorry Jules." Annie figured it we'll be better to flash her boobs to the class for the short time she's spinning instead of losing her top completely. But the coach just stared at her.

"Horney bastard! If he could, he'd have me training naked. Damn it, there is nothing I can do!"

Annie grabbed her top with both hands. She could see the anticipation in everyone's eyes, the girls too. She yanked the mini skirt down to her waist where it belonged. Her tits jiggled due to the sudden movement but Annie quickly cup them in both hands. Cheers and hooting calls came from the class and Annie lowered her head in shame. She saw how her hands covered too little of her breasts. Side boob, bottom boob, it was all there. But surprisingly her bottom outfit bothered her the most. The high-cut thong towered over the mini-skirt, making two arches. And the skirt itself ended just under her crotch.

"All right settle down, let's get back to work," the coach said with a big smile on his face. "Annie you're up."

"I was literally 'just up', why is it my turn again?" she thought.

Annie grabbed the disc with one hand and used the other to cover herself. She started to spin but the coach stopped her immediately. "Dammit Annie! You can't be that dumb. Put your arm down and give me a proper spin. No more funny business, you don't have the shirt that bothered you anymore!"

"Not having a shirt is what's bothering me, you asshole!"

Annie reluctantly lowered her arm and started to spin right away thinking that would obstruct everyone's view of her tits. It didn't.

Annie released the disc and it flew far away. She was truly a natural athlete. And a very competitive one too, once she saw how far it went she jumped and raised her hands. In her joy, she even forgot for a moment her state of dress and simply started to walk back to the class. But the stares she got reminded her, and she quickly cupped her breasts with her hands.

And so it went for the rest of the class, Annie flashed the class for a brief moment every time she threw and then resumed covering herself. The boys ogled her every time, and when the coach whistled to signal the end of the lesson the boys sighed with disappointment, they hadn't had enough. The coach said a few words before sending the class to the shower, he reminded Annie to come with the right uniform next time, but he also joked (or maybe he wasn't) that if she decided she liked training in her current outfit he wouldn't object.

***

Annie took her time in the showers. After what just happened in class, she thought she earned at least that. On top of that, she really didn't want to talk or see anyone so she stayed in the shower until she was the only one left in there. She got out, dried herself with a towel, and looked at the clothes hanger.

"Strange. I can swear I put my gym clothes here. not that you can call them clothes."

She wrapped herself with the towel and looked around. It wasn't anywhere in the showers area. Annie went out of the showers area and into the locker. Again looking around and not only she didn't see her clothes, she didn't see anyone else in the locker room. She looked to the far end of the locker row that was in front of her, but she saw nothing. She took a few steps to the right and looked down another row of lockers, and again, nothing.

"Damn it, where are my stuff?"

She hurried to the left side. But she screamed when she saw what was there. It was a man. In the girls' locker room! He wasn't a student but a grown man, and Annie knew him. He's the janitor.

"What are you doing in here!?" Annie asked with the rage that accumulated throughout the morning.

He too was surprised to see her there. He stopped mid-act, right before he was going to through a dirty towel to the laundry basket. Annie continued with her rant.

"This is the girls' locker room, you are not supposed to be in here." She said, clenching the towel closer to her. The man's initial shock had passed, and the surprised expression on his face was replaced with a calm smile.