Life in Bolares Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear students, your friend, Miss Annie Jackson, has failed to follow our school rules. And therefore, she will be punished... by you. If you happen to see Miss Jackson in the halls, you may slap her rear end once, so she may learn from her mistakes, and you may learn not to repeat them. You will be able to recognize her by the shirt she's wearing. This permission is valid for the rest of the day, and only for today. May this be an educational experience for us all. Thank you."

Annie was dumbfounded. The dean repeated his request to take off her shirt, bringing back her attention.

"Your shirt Annie, take it off and put this on."

Annie knew it was pointless arguing.

"Here?" she asked, not sure if it was a dumb question or not.

"Yes here, now."

Tired of fighting, Annie did as she was asked. She got up, took off her torn shirt, and threw it into the trash. It was worthless now. Now she stood with a bra and an ultra mini skirt in front of her dean. She took the other shirt from the dean's hands and put it on.

The dean stared at her, waiting. But Annie didn't know what for.

"Can I go?" she asked.

The dean chuckled and his head fell forward, in a gesture of disappointment.

"No, you may not go. Look I know you are not a STEM major, but it's basic logic."

Annie was offended.

"You skirt Miss Jackson. It is not a proper school uniform."

"Oh, this? No, you see, I had a problem, and well... this is all I got."

The dean didn't look like he cared.

"I mean all I got. I don't even have..." She was embarrassed to say the last word, "panties."

"So?" the dean asked simply.

"So, I can't take the skirt off."

That seemed to make him angry.

"You. Can. Not. Wear. This. Skirt. To. School." He said, emphasizing each word. "You can only wear proper school uniforms, and you must wear them properly."

"But I'll be naked. This can't be okay. It's not allowed either." She argued.

"Who said that?"

"You did, 'immodest appearance'. Going around naked is very immodest." she said triumphantly. Since this argument, in her mind, was irrefutable.

The dean took in a deep breath like he was explaining to a child why touching the hot stove was bad for the fifth time.

"Is it proper school uniform?" he asked in a tone that made it clear he was repeating himself, and that he was growing impatient.

"No," Annie said.

"Then you cannot wear it."

"But I also won't be wearing a school uniform properly."

"Do you have a school uniform to wear properly?"

"No."

"Then it's settled."

Annie wasn't sure what just happened but now she seemed to almost agree with the dean's logic. Except, "But wait. Why am I being punished then? Wasn't it because I was topless during gym class?"

"I believe that was asked of you by Coach Fridrich. You cannot be punished for doing what is asked of you by one of the staff members. You are being punished for wearing your uniform in an immodest manner."

Annie looked at him.

"Your skirt Miss Jackson. You wore it on your chest. Making a fool of yourself, and the school."

"And in Mr. brown's class?" she asked, not sure if she was pushing it.

"The proper way to wear the uniform is when dry. Now you have wasted enough of my time, fix your attire and leave."

Annie reached a hand inside her makeshift skirt and covered her pussy before pulling the scarf off and throwing it in the trash. She used her other hand to pull the T-shirt in the back to cover her ass. The dean looked at her, and Annie waited for permission to leave.

"You are on thin ice young lady." He said while enjoying the view. "Firstly, you are not allowed to interfere with the punishment, so move your hand forward."

Annie pulled the shirt from the front to provide double coverage for her pussy. And left her ass fully exposed.

"Secondly, you must thank every student that will take part in your education."

Annie stared at him.

"You can go now," he said.

Outside of the dean's office, Jules was still there. With an even bigger smirk on her face. Annie had nothing to say. She was still angry with her for what she did, even though she had just learned that Jules technically helped her be more properly dressed. She kept her head down and walked toward the exit.

"Annie wait," Jules said, then proceeded to open her bag and pull out a camera. And before Annie could react Jules snapped a picture of Annie's predicament. "Look at this new camera I bought," Jules said, her eyes gleaming with joy.

"Jules! What are you doing? You can't take pictures of me like that." Annie objected.

Jules didn't hear her or chose to ignore her.

"Thank you for being my first-ever model," Jules said and went to hug Annie, squeezing her tight.

Annie knew about Jules's dream of becoming a filmmaker. That's why she is in the art program with her. Annie didn't want to come across as rude, so she hugged her roommate back, lightly, to show her support.

"How nice of you Annie, helping your friend like that." The secretary added.

"That is nice of you Annie, here let me reward you," Jules said and gave Annie the hardest spank she could.

Annie jumped. She quickly covered her rear with both hands, not caring that her pussy is now exposed. "Not so much of a reward, Jules". She said rubbing her ass.

"I'm helping to educate you. You should be grateful."

"Fuck off, Jules"

"Oh! Language dear Ann." Jules said with an obvious fake offense. "You don't want me to tell the dean you still need the S.E.D. right?"

"Oh shit, please don't!" Annie begged her.

"Shit? Wow, you American girls are dumb." Jules genuinely laughed.

Annie shut her own mouth with both her hands, like the sculpture of the monkey.

A cough was heard from behind them. The dean was standing at his door.

"I believe an S.E.D. is in order." The dean said. causing Annie's gut to turn.

"But starting tomorrow. Today we'll work on her manners. And make sure she can thank her fellow students."

"But until then, you cursed once in my office, which I was willing to let slide by the way. A mistake on my part, won't happen again. And twice right now, with your friend. Miss Jacob, would you be so kind as to spank Miss Jackson three more times."

"She cursed at gym class too," Jules said.

"How many times?" The dean asked.

"At least once I think."

"Then let's call it two to be on the safe side. Five spanks. Miss Jacob if you may?"

Jules was beaming with joy, and jumped right next to Annie,

"This time Miss Jackson, don't forget to thank her." The dean said.

Jules stood next to Annie, she held Annie's front with her left hand, almost hugging her, and used her right hand to spank her.

Smack! "Thank you," Annie said.

Smack! "Ouch, Thank you."

Smack! "Thank you."

Smack! "Thank you."

Smack! "Fu... thank you Miss Jacob for educating me," Annie said, not knowing where this sentence came from. But it caused Jules to burst out laughing and hug Annie.

"You are so very welcome mon chéri" she said.

"Very well," the dean said. "Miss Jacob, if I can trouble you some more, I would like to ask you for a favor. Until tomorrow, if you happen to catch Miss Jackson cursing again, could you please spank her? On the spot, one for each bad word. And by the end of the day report back how many times she cursed."

Annie looked at Jules horrified. Jules on the other hand seemed very content.

"No problem, sir," Jules said.

The dean smiled. "that's what I like to see. And I know this is a lot to ask, but could you make sure Miss Jackson will be here in my office tomorrow at 8 a.m., to have her S.E.D. installed? And for the love of God, could you make sure she won't come in naked?"

Jules nodded. "Yeh about that, Annie I have your..."

Annie was gone.

"Annie?" Jules asked the air.

***

Epilogue

The rest of the day was a nightmare for Annie. Not only did she try her best to avoid the now spy/punisher Juliette, fearing extending her S.E.D. sentence, but she also had to do so while the whole school searched for her. She got spanked every second she was standing up. And every time she turned and thanked them. People were laughing their asses off, some read the back of her shirt out loud, and added witty remarks in the line of "by all means" and "my pleasure". Sitting down hurt too. everyone could see her pink ass. She didn't even try to cover it. And she couldn't cover her pussy the whole time too, sometimes you simply need both hands. Holding the tray in the cafeteria is an example of one, Annie struggled to keep the tray balanced while the students practically queued to spank her.

By the time Annie got back to her flat, still bottomless, her ass was red after every student at the school had a go. Jules was already there, cooking dinner in their shared kitchen.

"Mon chéri there you are. I was beginning to worry. I haven't seen you all day."

Annie let a long sigh out, she didn't bother to cover her pussy anymore.

"I had to run like this in the street, from the bus station to here," Annie said.

Only now did Jules see Annie was panting. Jules liked Annie's disheveled look and snapped a quick picture of her. Capturing Annie's profile, with the red ass slightly showing.

"Is this going to be a thing now?" Annie asked as she threw her backpack on the living room couch, noticing a plastic bag on the coffee table.

"What's this?"

"Your clothes."

Annie looked at Jules blankly.

"They were on the floor in the locker room. I didn't want anyone to take them, so I picked them up for you."

Annie processed that.

"But why did you take them out of the locker room? I had to go naked because of you!" Annie was getting angry.

"I didn't know. I waited for you in the locker room for a long time. But then the cleaner came, and I was getting late. I thought you had already left."

"Wearing what? You had my clothes." Annie shot back.

"I don't know. And I tried giving them back at the dean's office, but you ran away. And then I spent the whole day looking for you."

Annie clenched her jaw. Her friend had only good intentions in mind. And she did actively try to avoid her.

"Okay," Annie said, after taking all the information in.

"Magnifique! Now get dressed and come eat. I made risotto."

Annie dreaded the thought of anything, chair or even pants, touching her sore ass. But she was hungry, and Jules was a wonderful cook.

"Thanks, Jules. But I think I would rather stay like this and eat standing up. Is that okay with you?" Annie knew how the French were sensitive when it came to food.

Jules's smile was huge. "Fine by me."

Jules began to set the table for the two of them when she remembered to tell Annie about the dean's request.

"Oh, and tomorrow you need to be in the dean's office by 8 a.m. to get your S.E.D. installed for the day."

"Oh fuck me, are you kidding me?" Annie sighed.

"One bad word," Jules said. "Eat, and I'll spank you later. Bon Appetit!"