All Comments on 'Life in Chastity Ch. 01'

by coconut97

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad story but respect your readers enough to proofread before posting. The entire story is included twice.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

This story is printed twice in succession and despite this, it is far too short. We don’t get the background, character development, etc. to explain what is going on. Just a short description of chastity, torture, humiliation, and cuckolding with a cream pie for “good” measure. Not erotic, and only one star for failure to proofread in order to avoid a simple but glaring error.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

The story is copied twice. It is there once then starts again and is written here twice. This takes away from it so much that it isn't interesting by the time it ends. I hate cucky crap. I understand playing with it, but not living with it and I think he needs to get away from her or tell her it's time for them to have a real marriage without her boyfriend being there. She needs to learn to live with a tiny dick guy. There are ways to make it work.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 2 years ago

Despite of the accidental double insert, I found it pretty hot and made me really horny. Thank you!

coconut97coconut97over 2 years agoAuthor

Highly appreciate your support and advice. I will definitely keep those points in mind as I move onto Chapter 2. My sincere apologies regarding the accidental repeat.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 2 years ago

Speaking as an active Hot Wife, I found this story plausible, accurate and very enjoyable. Pity about the repeat. I bet you won't do that again! Looking forward to reading Chapter 2.

On a separate issue, I note that ShadowRosie is whinging and complaining yet again. Why does she read stories on Literotica when she's never got anything positive to say? And how many stories has she written? Let me give you a clue. It's somewhere below a big fat zero. My advice would be to take the positives from the other comments you've had and ignore pessimists and misery guts like ShadowRosie. 5 stars.

jamieanne63jamieanne63about 2 years ago

Very nicely written! I enjoyed the touch of kneeling on the rice pad...an appropriate way for a slave to watch his Superior be pleasured! I look forward to reading more!

SubpeterbwSubpeterbw10 months ago

Story is good but for some reason it repeats the first part of it.

devotedcuckolddevotedcuckoldabout 2 months ago

the kneeling pad with rice is a nice touch. i'm sure my lady will be introducing that to our scene very soon. thank you for your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoconut97@coconut97
100 Followers
I am a young male submissive. Outdoor and adventure lover. Excited to learn and share knowledge about the lifestyle while seeking my future lovely owner.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES