Life in Chastity Ch. 03

Story Info
The Hill Cabin Getaway (Part 01).
3.4k words
4.5
25.2k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coconut97
coconut97
98 Followers

Chapter 3

The jeep was rocking gently as I carefully ascended the rocky hill. Amy was sitting next to me, actively watching the road, and providing assistance where necessary. It has been a beautiful drive so far and we were just minutes away from the hilltop cabin. As we approached the final climb, the left side of the road cleared up, granting us front row seats to a breath-taking view adorned by the evening sun. Amy was quick to pull out her camera as miles of green fields unfolded over the horizon. It took some time for us to navigate through the gravel road with the steep cliff but driving off-road was something both of us loved.

We were almost at the cabin when Amy's phone rang.

"It's Daniel" Amy squealed, quite delighted. We were driving up the mountains this weekend, at the invitation of Daniel to join him in his cabin. The mountain hikes and camping were usually reserved for the two of us. This was the first time we were doing something like this with one of Amy's lovers.

"We are outside babe. Come out!" Amy replied quickly and ended the call.

"I don't think he can wait to see me" Amy said while giggling.

I couldn't blame him, I thought to myself in silence. She was dressed quite simple, a white low cut tank top and a pair of shorts. Her athletic legs were on full display and her favourite silver chain hung from her neck with the key to my chastity cage nestled in her cleavage. Her hair was tied into a ponytail, and she was not wearing any make up as usual. She had been giggling like a teenager the whole trip while texting Daniel and teasing me at the same time.

We could see the cabin now, Daniel's Toyota off roader was parked outside the wood cabin. It seemed elegant from the outside with the veranda opening out onto the priceless view. It was a beautiful, secluded location and Daniel was waiting for us at the porch.

"Are you ready baby?" Amy asked me after I had parked the car.

She was holding my hand and her beautiful brown eyes, looking directly into mine, full of concern.

I nodded with a smile.

We had spoken about this extensively, prior to accepting the invitation. We both knew that this weekend was going to be tough for me. This was going to be a test for me as her cuckold and slave husband and I was going to be humiliated, punished, and teased without mercy. But that was also what I desired deep down, and my cock twitched in its prison at the thought of my ordeal.

We had started preparing for the trip about a week in advance, including going over the rules for my role during the trip. Amy had also insisted that I use my safe word and communicate if things get too intense as she was planning to push my boundaries on the two nights we spend with Daniel.

"Get ready to suffer then, Cucky Boi!" She leaned forward and kissed me before jumping out to meet Daniel.

"Hey baby" Daniel greeted as Amy jumped into his arms.

I gathered up Amy's travel bag along with mine from the trunk and made my way towards the cabin to greet Daniel and the couple were already snogging by that time.

He offered us both a drink and took us on a tour around the cabin. Amy held his hand while I paced behind them, only speaking when spoken to.

The backyard opened out into the forest with a classic wooden fence for protection. The heated pool was right next to the door. The inside of the cabin was extremely cozy with a fireplace in the living room that was already running.

"You shouldn't have done so much baby! Not with a slave boy to do all our work" she said as she embraced Daniel for a kiss.

"Oh! we will make use of him" he replied, and they both started laughing. I was standing behind, head bowed, as they were joking and chatting, completely oblivious to my presence.

"This is our bedroom" he showed us the classic master bedroom. Adorned by beautiful wooden furniture and an ancient bear head hung over the bed. The bed was luxurious with thick linen and a couple of leather chairs were facing the private fireplace of the room. The room smelled of leather and luxury. It was the type of setting that you would only hope to see in the movies.

"This is lovely! I can't believe this is our home for the next 2 days" She exclaimed, oozing with joy. She turned to me for the first time since we arrived.

"You can drop off my bag and our gear here" she said to me.

Daniel took us to my room afterwards and Amy seemed quite disappointed. "This seems too nice for a slave" She complained.

"We can tie him up and leave him outside if that pleases you" Daniel suggested, laughing.

"Let's see if he can earn the privilege of sleeping here then, but first of all, we need to warm up this bed" Amy said as she took off her shirt.

It has been less than 30 minutes since we got here, and they were already at it. They both got onto the bed, making out as they quickly stripped each other off.

"Cucky! Strip and kneel!" Amy managed to blurt out in between. I obeyed without question, kneeling next to them with just my cage on.

My cock was throbbing so desperately, that I had to concentrate hard not to hump the air. I had been locked up without release for week now. Once we had confirmed our trip, she withdrew any little access she allowed me to her pussy as she wanted to keep it small cock free for the special occasion. Despite the rules of chastity, Amy had granted me no respite from the constant teasing.

I was coming home last Friday when Amy was waiting for me, naked, sweaty, and covered in cum. Daniel had just left after an intense session which Amy made sure to keep me in the loop through a constant supply of pictures throughout the day. I sat through several client meetings, squirming my legs together as my phone kept pinging with images of my lovely wife being ravaged.

"Hi baby! Welcome Home!" she said as she embraced me for a kiss. She grabbed onto my caged cock and maneuvered me into the couch without breaking the kiss.

Soon I was naked and obediently lapping up any cum that Daniel had left on her. When she was satisfied, we both settled on the couch as she went on to explain the getaway.

"So, everything's arranged for next darling, we must drive up to Daniel's cabin in the mountains and we could spend a couple of nights there. I know you already agreed for the trip, but I need to think about this carefully once again and let me know what you think"

Amy went onto explain how the "trip" was not going to be anything but a "trip" for me. She made her intentions clear about both abusing and degrading me and how she needed to do that so badly. Overtime, she had grown confident in exploring her sadistic side, and she craved to torture me both physically and mentally. This wasn't something she ever tried to hide either. I would cease to be her husband for the duration of the trip and will be a mere slave whose only objective would be to please his mistress while suffering for her pleasure.

As scared as the proposal was to me, I gave into my true desires, and agreed without much hesitation.

"Thanks Brian! I love you more than life itself" Amy said as she embraced me for a kiss.

That night she released me from my cage, and we fucked like bunnies in the living room. Given our dynamic, rarely did she give herself to me so freely. Following that night, I had been under strict chastity to ensure my obedience during the trip with daily punishment sessions administered at her discretion. I still remember what she said to me as she locked me back up the following morning.

"I hope you enjoyed last night Brian. You won't be getting any action for the coming week. I need to keep myself fresh for Daniel and his lovely cock. But you will get the privilege to eat my pussy until your tongue falls out! Aren't you a lucky little cuckold?"

Amy was being pounded missionary style now. Her arms held on to the wooden bed frame as the bed shook with motion. Her tits jiggling as Daniel, being a well-built man humped her with steady rhythm. The passion and lust, they shared for one another was otherworldly for me. I instinctively tried to stroke my cock a couple of times but only to be brought back to reality when I felt the metal cage instead of a cock.

Amy screamed in pleasure as she had her second orgasm in under 30 minutes and Daniel paused a brief moment to regain composure.

Turning to me he said, "My usual for me"

"You know what I want!" Amy shouted behind him.

They were asking for drinks, and I hurried to my feet to obey.

I heard them resume as I left the room, and the sound of flesh on flesh echoed through the cottage.

Daniel had built his bar in the main living area. It had a decent collection of single malts and imported wines from around the world. Whisky on the rocks was the drink for Daniel while Amy preferred vodka with Cranbury juice. I could hear Amy moaning loudly, praising Daniel for his performance. She truly was a slut for him, and he never failed to deliver on her needs.

Amy was on all fours when I returned, the necklace to my chastity cage was bouncing against her glistening tits with every thrust. I kept their glasses on the bedside table and knelt once again, watching the show unfolding before me. It had taken another half an hour plus 2 more orgasms for Amy before Daniel finally came. He pumped his seed into her as she moaned in pleasure and both the lovers collapsed on top of each other. For a while, they were enjoying each other's company in a post orgasmic bliss. Kissing, snuggling, and whispering to each other as they sipped their drinks.

Suddenly, I heard a tap and I looked up to find Amy gesturing me to come forward.

I knew what to do, I crawled forward to get on with clean up duty. Amy's pussy was puffy and red, dripping with red hot cum. Amy stopped me just before I started cleaning her up.

"Not so fast cuck!! Remember what we spoke about?"

Unfortunately, I did. I turned to see Daniel waiting on the side with a smirk.

"Get on it, pin dick"

I brought myself closer to Daniel's cock. The cum didn't look as appetizing when it was on him. The dark penis was limp, and yet twice the size as my hard cock.

"Surprised to see a real cock that can actually satisfy a woman?" Amy asked.

While I had knew what I need to do, I just couldn't bring myself to suck his cock. I made the mistake of pausing for longer than what Amy thought was necessary.

SLAP!

My vision went blurry as the shock of the hit vibrated through my body.

"Seems you need a bit of encouragement"

Amy grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out of the room. Soon I found myself handcuffed to the ceiling in the veranda. This allowed me freedom to move around until she installed spreader bar to my ankles. This gave her free access to my cock and balls while greatly increasing my discomfort and limiting my movement. I wasn't blindfolded or gagged, Amy loved to hear me scream and cry when possible, and our isolated cabin meant that she could make me howl without worrying about any noise complaints.

The sun has settled now, and the chilling mountain breeze swept across me as I waited patiently for my ordeal to begin.

Daniel was comfortably seated in front of me, sipping his whiskey as he happily observed the pathetic display of a man that lay before him. Amy returned shortly with a flogger and a thick bamboo cane in hand. A cold shiver went down my spine, the moment I saw the devilish cane.

It took her only 10 strokes with the cane to get me howling. She kept altering the strokes between my buttocks and things, decorating me with welts with every stroke. By the time the 25th stroke landed across my things I was crying, desperately trying to break my shackles.

"Cucky! I thought we agreed on your role for this trip..." Amy asked me softly as she paced around me. "DIDN'T WE?" she shouted suddenly followed by two heavy strokes across my thighs.

"Yes Mistress!" I managed to whimper as I cried out in pain.

"Good. And what is your purpose for the next two days?"

"To serve and please Mistress Amy and Master Daniel by any means necessary" I said quickly.

I braced myself, waiting for the sting of the cane to rip through my body. Seconds passed as the wall clock on the veranda ticked loudly cutting through the silence in the woods.

To my surprise, Amy gently held my face as she kissed me deeply. I could taste Daniel in her mouth, but I did not really care at that point. When she finally broke the long kiss, she looked directly into my eyes.

"I love you very much my darling. But I need you to suffer for me right now" she whispered into my ear and kissing me once again. I savored the brief yet lovely moment with my tormentor as my love for her washed over me.

Amy was still kissing me when she kneed my balls. The mix of pain and pleasure shot through me as I struggled helplessly against my bonds, and I was almost about to cum at that point. Amy knowing my body more that I know about it myself, suddenly broke away from the kiss to warn me.

"Don't you dare spurt your juice sissy boy" she stated sternly, and I she knew she meant business.

She went onto deliver another 10 quick-fire strokes with cane and soon I lost count as I was a crying mess by the time she released me from the handcuffs. I knew I had bruised all over and sitting would be a painful exercise for the coming week. However, I was a bit surprised as her punishment sessions were more severe.

"Make sure the dinner is ready by 9" she said flatly as she left me on the floor. I heard the door close as the couple went inside the master bedroom laughing and giggling finally enjoying their time undisturbed.

I was cooking the meat when Amy and Daniel popped out from the bedroom. It was still early though as I checked the time, quite alarmed that I had lost track of time.

I could see that Amy was lightly buzzed from the alcohol as she slowly approached the kitchen.

"How are you feeling cucky?"

"Quite sore Mistress"

"Lovely" she responded with the sweetest smile as she left to join Daniel who had already jumped into the pool.

I heard them shouting and laughing as I went about my duties for the next half hour. I served the gammon steak on the dining table along with the side dishes and arranged the cutlery for the two of them. I made sure everything was perfect with the dimmed lights, lit candles and the slow music playing in the background from Amy's favorite singer.

I dutifully knelt next to the dining table after I called them for dinner.

"Oh my god cucky boy, this is lovely" Amy exclaimed as she entered the kitchen. She was wearing a simple outfit for dinner with her hair falling free, fresh after a bath, and she was as beautiful as ever. She was leaning onto Daniel as they made their way to the table, beautiful and strong, a true alpha couple.

I pulled out the chairs and ensured both were comfortable, before returning to stand on a side to assist when required.

"I am honestly impressed! It's as if you want me to dump your sorry ass and marry Daniel!!" she joked, and Daniel burst out laughing as they kissed each other.

Although I knew she was joking, looking at them together, in such a romantic setting genuinely made me feel as if they deserved to be together. Maybe I was holding my loving Amy back from having the life she deserved. She truly deserved to be satisfied in a way I could never hope to provide. I was lost in a trance as I continued to assist them throughout the dinner. Even through my distraction, I had been through enough training to complete my duties properly as their waiter and cook.

After the dinner, Amy collected all the leftovers and mushed them together with her feet in the dog bowl as I waited patiently on my knees.

"You have been disobedient today and therefor lost your right to actual food. Eat this, clear the kitchen, and do not bother us for the night. You may take a blanket but you are to sleep on the floor" she said, smiling mischievously as she pushed the dog bowl towards me with a tap of her foot.

It took me longer than I expected to gobble down the food. The mix of the main course and the desert did not go that well together. I cleaned the kitchen and made sure all the doors were locked and nothing was left outside before reporting back. The outside was mildly cold, and the mountain breeze was gushing through the veranda. It did not help that I was buck naked, and I was shivering by the time I closed the door behind me. Thankfully, the fire in the living area was enough to keep the well-insulated cabin cozy.

By the time I crawled up to the master bedroom, it was already 11. The door was closed and the dim light inside the room crept outside from the crack underneath. I could clearly hear activity inside now, but I could not make out what they were doing. Knowing that I would get in trouble for sneaking, I quickly shuffled past to the guest bedroom. The bed was still a mess from before, but the room was cozy enough. I grabbed a blanket and a pillow from bed settled into a corner of the room.

I listened closely, trying to imagine what the couple was up to. It was quite for some time except for Amy's occasional laughter until the echoes of moaning suddenly pierced through the silent cabin. The walls barely helped as screams of pleasure echoed through the silent cabin. At brief moments of respite from Amy's moaning, the sound of the pounding still prevailed.

I felt my cock twitching and straining against the cold metal bars as I pictured my beloved wife getting ravaged. I tried humping the floor, desperate to relieve myself from the ache causing through my body.

Amy was always loud when she had sex, except with me. Once when I questioned her about it, she just laughed and said,

"The tiny little cock you have does nothing for me baby"

The activities continued into the night as I kept tossing and turning, trying to concentrate on anything other than what's happening in the other room. My bottom and thighs were still sore and stinging from the beating, adding to my suffering. I couldn't help but wonder how my life has gotten to where it was right now. From a successful professional to a beaten cuckold locked in chastity.

Creak!

Suddenly, I heard the door creaking open and it was only then I realised that I could no longer hear Amy. Looking up I could see my Mistress, walking towards me. She was drenched in sweat from head to toe, her hair was a total mess. She walked towards me and unceremoniously threw away my blanket. Even before I could get up, Amy grabbed me roughly by the hair and dragged me along while I struggled to crawl behind her.

While I knew a humiliating and a potentially painful night awaited me, I was over the moon that I was finally getting Amy's attention. At that moment I could not think of anything that I wouldn't do to make my Mistress happy.

coconut97
coconut97
98 Followers