All Comments on 'Life in Chastity Ch. 03'

by coconut97

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is well written, but understanding why anyone would would do what subject of this story does, is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First off, thank you for sharing, not every story will appeal to every reader. That being said, this has drifted past fun and games for me. Amy seems genuinely evil and sadistic; what’s next, castration with a kitchen knife?

Thank you again for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm enjoying this story, even though I tend to like my femdom a lot, lot softer and also sort of have a general dislike for the whole 'degraded cuckold slave' genre. I think what sets this one apart is that it is more along the lines of 'loving couple exploring the outer boundaries of BDSM roleplay' as opposed to the usual trope of the evil 'black widow' wife who detests her spineless, pathetic husband and endlessly torments him in the same repetitive ways we've all seen before. I also find the juxtaposition between Amy's cheery, happy-go-lucky 'vanilla' personality and the harsh and casual sadism she dishes out as a Domme to be interesting. I don't know if you are planning on going that 'deep' and that you are writing from the submissive point of view, both from the character's POV and as an author, but it would be interesting to get your insight as to what you think motivates her urges and how you think she handles the emotional toll (I imagine there would have to be one) because I think, contra the commenter below, you do a pretty good job of laying out why the subject of the story is motivated to do what he does, even I would not do it personally and the scenario it presents is likely more 'heightened' than something would be done in the 'real world' (as is the case with almost all erotic fiction).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story please keep going. i see this stupid cockold being divorced soon or just kept on as husband in name only, while Daniel completely replacing cuck hubby, with hubby just being a full time slave, so sad..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy the humiliation and the quick thinking of Amy punishing him. She is clearly enjoys hurting him They are outdoors maybe something painful that only nature can do elements, wildlife, etc. I do enjoy the story can't wait for the next one.

coconut97coconut97almost 2 years agoAuthor

I am really glad that you guys are enjoying the story so far. I am hoping bring out a chapter to capture the progression of the relationship from Amy's point of view as well. Amy being the star of the show, I hope I can bring out the true essence of her character through the story! Grateful for your support!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story. I love it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pitiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoconut97@coconut97
I am a young male submissive. Outdoor and adventure lover. Excited to learn and share knowledge about the lifestyle while seeking my future lovely owner.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES