Life in Chastity Ch. 06

Story Info
A live-in bull? The new experiment.
4.9k words
4.44
15k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coconut97
coconut97
98 Followers

Attempting the story after a long break. This is a continuation of the previous chapters.

*Amy*

Amy was sitting on the armchair next to the window. She had cracked open the window and the evening summer breeze played gently with her dark hair as it gently brushed past her. The city skyline took a perfect shade of purple as the day gradually came to a close. She was sipping a cup of coffee and was fondling Brian's chastity key hanging around her neck, lost deep in thought. She was so distracted that she did not hear the front door opening.

"Darling....." she finally heard a voice speak to her, and she turned around to find Brian standing next to her.

He looked a bit concerned.

"Is everything alright?"

"I am fine babe...was just distracted by some work stuff, that's all," she said, with a reassuring smile as she invited him in for a kiss.

He moved in and gave her a tight squeeze after pecking her on the lips.

"I am cooking tonight. You can concentrate on your work. What do you feel like having?" Brian asked as he gently stroked her hair.

"Surprise me!" she said, with a mischievous smile, knowing this would run Brian mad. It was so much easier when she was specific, and Amy knew this. Unfortunately for Brian, she just loved torturing him.

Amy smiled to herself as Brian disappeared off to the bathroom, muttering and complaining to himself. But she was feeling a bit guilty about having just lied to him. She was facing a big dilemma at that moment.

Earlier that week Daniel had told her about some renovations in his house and that he would have to move into a hotel for a whole week and he was hoping she could come over to spend the weekend with him. While she agreed to do so in a heartbeat, Brian had another suggestion that she was a bit skeptical about.

"hun, I am thinking of spending the weekend with Daniel over at the Lagoon Resort next week, is that okay with you?"

Brian didn't have any objections. It had been a while since she had a getaway with her lover, and Brian had actually been encouraging it. She was genuinely excited about enjoying the good food, some nice music, and of course, the amazing sex. Taking a break from her hectic schedule was always bliss. She was also considering whether to let Brian suffer alone at home or book him a solo room in the resort. That way, she would have her loving slave at her disposal for use and abuse.

But this led to the discussion of why Daniel was based at the resort in the first place. At that moment, Brian's horny cuck brain casually suggested that they have him over for the entire week.

She knew he hadn't thought it through, and it was just his horny locked-up penis speaking, so she just laughed it off at the time.

But the truth was that they both have fantasized about having a live-in-bull with Brian being a full-time slave. While none of them wanted to make this a reality, it was a constant scenario in their role-plays.

The thought of having Daniel over for a week was making her unbelievably horny. The thought of all the amazing sex and the amount of torture and suffering she could inflict on Brian was filling her perverted brain. Just the thought of pushing the love of her life to his limits was making her pussy wet.

She knew this would be a dream come true for Brian as well, but she wanted to speak to Brian about this in detail before even suggesting this to Daniel.

Although this scenario would be temporary, she knew this was a huge experiment and she did not want to risk hurting anyone or damaging the beautiful relationship she had with Brian.

She knew she had to clear her head to think this through and potentially needed some advice. So, she decided to go for a run and drop by her friend Jane's place before dinner. Amy left Brian a text and jumped into her trainers before she sped out of their house.

Thirty minutes later she was knocking on her friend's door.

........

Naythan, or Pindick as he was more commonly known, opened the door for her.

"Hello Ms. Amy! What a nice surprise" Naythan greeted me with his usual cheery smile.

After Amy walked in, Naythan closed the door behind her and stripped off his clothes. He had no permission to wear clothes inside the household unless they were entertaining someone unaware of their lifestyle.

Naythan was wearing pink lace panties, that covered his locked-up cock, and he displayed marks of a severe recent whipping. Angry purple welts adorned his pale white skin across his back and buttocks.

"Seems you have taken a beating recently" Amy noted immediately.

"Yes ma'am. Mistress decided that I needed punishment" he replied with a sheepish smile.

"Not that she needs a reason anyway" she added with a laugh.

Naythan led Amy to the living room; he crawled on all fours adhering to their house protocols.

"I will let Mistress know that you are here. Meanwhile please make yourself comfortable. Can I get you anything to drink ma'am?"

"A glass of water would be lovely. Thank you!" Amy said, weary from her jog catching up with her.

As Naythan, scurried off to the kitchen, Amy exited the living room into the back garden. The evening sun added an extra bit of glamour to the picturesque garden. It was beautifully maintained as always.

A creation of Jane's beautiful brain and Naythan's hard labor. She couldn't help but recall the numerous times they had whipped their husbands for their pleasure in this very spot. It was very secluded with no adjacent houses overlooking the location. Making it ideal for outdoor play. Not that Jane didn't have an amazing dungeon locked away beneath the house.

Amy enjoyed the fresh air and was sipping on the glass of water brought to her by Naythan when Jane finally came out.

Jane was a management consultant by profession and her work sometimes involved long hours dealing with her clients' problems. But the job also allowed her to work from home at times, and she loved this given she had a slave at her disposal at home. Naythan being a successful businessman, rarely had to adhere to any schedule. This allowed them to have a perfect Mistress-Slave marriage with barely any financial constraints. They embraced this lifestyle to a much deeper extent than Amy and Brian ever hoped going.

"Why are you outside hun?" Jane asked she came in for a hug. Amy had to stop her before she got drenched in her sweat. The persistent woman hugged Amy, anyway.

She was dressed in a pair of shorts and a loose T-shirt. She was making absolutely no effort, but she looked beautiful as always. She always had a commanding presence and submitting to her felt like the most natural thing to do. She always made Amy a bit weak on the knees.

*Brian*

I was finishing up cooking when Amy texted that she was on her way back. I hoped she was truly alright and tried not to think much of her sudden visit to her mentor. Jane and Naythan have been their human encyclopedias since they started dabbling in cuckolding. They had met at a local femdom play party and they got along almost immediately. They played together quite often as well.

I was cleaning up the kitchen when I heard the front door open. I had made some pasta along with some spicy chicken, a mix of cuisines that had taken our fancy recently.

"That looks lovely baby" Amy shrieked as soon as she walked in. She looked gorgeous in her sweaty post-run state and Amy knew that this turned me on very much. Her black hair was tied into a ponytail, and she was wearing her black sports bar, that perfectly matched her white skin tone. She was wearing her usual plain black choker along with the black string necklace that held my chastity key. The key was tucked under her sports bar to keep it from bobbing about while running.

"Glad you like it" I replied as I moved in for a kiss and my lovely wife eagerly kissed me back.

She gently fondled my balls as I kissed her, torturing my locked-up cock underneath.

I gently humped my hips and Amy chuckled at my pathetic desperate state.

"You badly want to fuck me don't you love?"

"More than anything!!" I managed to respond.

"Well, you just might get the chance tonight. But first, we need to talk. I will see you after I take a shower."

Just like that, she left me hanging as she made her way towards the shower. I did not take my eyes off her as her perfect butt swayed away.

"Eyes off the merchandise mister" she joked as she hopped away happily.

I made sure the chicken was well cooked before arranging everything on the dining table.

Not long after, we were gobbling down the food like two hungry pigs.

........

My alarm buzzed lightly, and I forced my eyes open to check the time. It was just 7.00 AM, but I needed to make a few arrangements for Daniel's arrival tomorrow. This included taking Amy shopping. She was snuggled up next to me I felt her warmth washing over me, acting as a blanket of love and comfort. I am badly going to miss for a while from tomorrow.

I gently stroked her hair, and she purred in approval still mostly sleeping. This resulted in her snuggling in closer and made the job of getting up without waking her up, much harder.

Earlier this week I had agreed to the idea of Daniel coming over for a week. It was my suggestion, but Amy needed some encouragement and time to warm up to the idea. I knew that the coming week was going to be hell for me, but my cock was telling a different story.

Amy insisted that I take some time to consider it, but I had been fantasizing about being a full-time slave for far too long to think any further. We barely got to finish dinner that night. Amy was on my lap, with her legs holding me tight as she kissed me deeply. Her tongue probed deep into my willing mouth as I savored her delicious taste. Things progressed quickly and it turned out to be a long night for us. Amy kept me free from chastity since then and we were on each other almost the entire time the last few days. Although I had to use the strap-on and my tongue to get her off most of the time.

"My little cuck is too excited these days huh? Can't even hold out for a couple of minutes."

Amy teased me often.

"Thank god, I am finally going to have a real cock available in this house soon."

These words only excited me more and made me cum even faster. Amy was perfectly aware of these spiraling effects and knew how to use them like a magician.

She also amped up her communication with Daniel. I spent a couple of hours that week, eating her out while she was sipping on wine and sexting Daniel. Daniel has also come to enjoy dominating and humiliating me. So, Amy would sometimes involve him in the play although she is very careful about it and still nervous about overdoing it. It was new territory for us. But I knew she was going to experiment a lot next week and I suspected the two of them were planning something horrible for me.

It has been an interesting week so far, to say the least.

I somehow managed to free myself from her grasp and get out of bed. She looked gorgeous, sleeping peacefully in all her naked glory. My cock was at full attention, urging me to pounce on this beautiful woman. I could not believe how adorable and innocent she looked, showing no signs of her sadistic and sexual desires.

But her words from last night were etched too clearly in my head.

"I hope you enjoyed rubbing your pinky in my pussy cucky boy. My pussy is starting to feel a bit allergic to beta cock...Besides, I need to be faithful to the man of the house for the next week. Don't you think my love?" she told me in a low whisper as she ran her delicate finger over my cheek, her soft eyes looking deep into mine.

We were holding each other after a long session of fucking, pegging and me worshipping her heavenly pussy.

I gently kissed her in response, nodding my head in agreement and wishing nothing but the most amazing week possible for my wife.

She purred in approval as she nuzzled her face onto my chest.

"Good slave. You need to understand that you are nothing but a slave from tomorrow. And I will do with you as I please." She continued in slow, low whispers, barely audible but driving me wild inside.

"Yes Mistress" I replied squeezing her even tighter into me.

"I love you my cucky baby" she whispered as she drifted off to sleep. I lay there awake for a while, holding my baby girl and thinking how lucky I was to have this amazing human in my life.

But coming back to the present, I still had a lot of work before the week began.

So, I decided to let her sleep in for longer and headed off to brew a mug of coffee. I decided to wait till Amy woke up for breakfast and started to clean up the house after a quick shower. The house was already clean, so it did not take me long to tidy things up. A sleepy Amy walked into the living room just when I was getting too hungry.

"Good morning princess" I joked.

"Look who is busy for tomorrow" Amy teased as she poured herself a cup of coffee from the mug.

Before long we both had breakfast and were on our way to the mall. Although I had no idea what she wanted to buy.

We ended up getting her a couple of new outfits, she made me help her choose. While she did not say anything, we both knew this was to impress Daniel. I was pretty much acting as one of her girlfriends, helping her woo her lover. Afterwards, I dropped her off at the salon and went about completing the grocery shopping for the next week.

As their slave maid for the coming week, I was responsible for ensuring that my tormentors were well-fed and entertained. Amy had given me a few suggestions on what Daniel liked to eat so that I could adjust my shopping accordingly. I would be doing all the cooking, except for the lunches on weekdays. But I was responsible for ordering food from out and ensuring the food arrived on time, in case Amy did not feel like cooking.

Later that evening, as I was clearing a section of my cupboard to make room for Daniel for the coming week, the reality of the situation sank into me. We were actually doing it. A total cuckold week, where I would not be cuddling with my loving wife after an intense session. Instead, I would be alone in the guest room day in and day out. Tomorrow, I will not be returning home from work to relax but to suffer as the slave I am.

"Brian! Babe, could you come over here please" I was suddenly brought to attention by Amy's voice.

I found her sitting in the dining room and she beckoned me to sit in front of her.

She gave me a warm smile and spoke to me softly.

"How do you feel about tomorrow babe?"

"I am excited... but really nervous as well, can't lie" I answered honestly. The reality of the situation was making my angst go through the roof.

"I understand" she acknowledged and reached to hold my hand.

"You still have time to reconsider this and back out, and I would support whatever you decide."

I was about to protest when she held out her free hand to indicate that she wasn't done yet.

"This document describes the slave contract for next week, basically it gives me the right to do anything to you, without breaching our hard limits. It is a vague description of the rules, and you can write out any new hard limits you have on the last page that I have left blank. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes Mistress" I replied promptly, hypnotized by the authority in her sweet voice.

"As you already know, this is just a piece of paper and not really an actual contract. But this is just so that we understand each other" she continued to explain as she gently rubbed my hand.

"Take the next hour, add in whatever concerns you have. If you agree to be my total cuckold slave for the coming week, your new assignment starts immediately, and life is going to be very cruel to you from tonight till the end of next week. You will strip naked and report on all fours to your Mistress's bedroom." She paused before she explained my alternative.

"But you could decide that you are not ready for this, which is very normal and understandable, and we would go about our Sunday as usual. Whatever you decide, I love you more than anything and I will commit fully to it. Does that sound fair love?"

I swallowed quite nervously and managed to muster a nod. The butterflies were partying in my stomach at this point.

She got up and hugged me tightly, gently stroking my hair that was resting against her breasts.

"Don't worry baby. Do what you think is best. And always remember that you should never hesitate to use the safe word in any situation."

We shared a cherished moment, one that I hoped would last an eternity.

She kissed me and left me alone with my thoughts, giving me space to think and decide.

I tried to process all the emotions that I was feeling at that moment. My feet were feeling numb, my throat was dry with butterflies continuing their dance in my stomach. To top it all off my hard cock was rock hard and bobbing up and down.

I decided to take a breather and gulped down a glass of water before reading through her expectations for the coming week.

As we had discussed earlier, the master bedroom was off-limits to the slave, and the slave could only come in under explicit orders from either Mistress Amy or Daniel. I would not be her husband or a human, but a piece of property at their disposal. I am to be naked at home unless ordered to wear something else. I was not allowed to use any furniture in the house without permission, except the study table in the guest room for any professional commitments. This implied I might not even be sleeping on a bed.

I was allowed to go to work, but I needed explicit permission to leave the house for any other matter. This is apart from doing grocery shopping and routine trips to Daniel's house to make inspections on the renovation progress. I also had to clean and maintain the house, do all the cooking, and attend to any other household chore that presented itself. This included helping clean Daniel's house after it was renovated so that Daniel did not have to waste too much of his money on external cleaners. Although he could easily afford to do so.

The essence was that I would be their total slave. While the idea seemed daunting, a weirdly wired part of me desired to go all in. To put myself at the total mercy of the sadistic yet kindhearted woman who truly understood me. If I bring in any limitations, it will only hamper this possibly once-in-a-lifetime experience and I would hate myself for not truly experiencing the suffering that I craved.

"God, I am a weird fuck" I thought to myself as I placed my signature at the end of the document.

The truth was that I trusted her, and I knew that she loved me. So, I simply wrote that in the blank space she gave me.

"Dear Amy,

I trust you with my life and want to embrace this experience as it is. The pleasure, the pain, the anxiety, I want to experience it all. I hope I can handle it and I trust that you will guide me through it. You are my lover, my best friend, and my partner and I place myself completely upon your mercy.

I love you more than anything.

Your loving,

Brian"

After I had written it down, it just felt right. I knew that as of this moment, I would no longer be considered a human being within this household. Amy was always true to her word, and she could be cruel as she was loving and kind.

I stripped off my clothes and got down to all fours. I slowly crawled to the bedroom with the letter in my mouth and knocked once on the door and patiently waited for my tormentor.

Amy opened the door almost immediately but instinctively looked up instead of below. It took her a few moments to realize that her husband was on all fours.

"I see you have decided."

Amy reached out and grabbed the letter from me.

"Eyes on floor slave. You no longer have permission to look at me."

coconut97
coconut97
98 Followers
12