All Comments on 'Life in Chastity Ch. 06'

by coconut97

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toshiro75toshiro754 months ago

She loves him so much that probably till the end of week, she and her boyfriend would literally kill him.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

My wife wanted to start doing heroin. I knew it was a fantasy of hers, so I encouraged it to happen. Within a few days, she became addicted and it took an emotional toll on her, on me and our marriage.

Of course I absolutely adored her and wanted to make her happy, so I continued to give her the drugs she wanted even though I knew it was dangerous. But that’s ok; because we were a couple and I knew she loved me as much as I loved her. So I would always ask her if she wanted to quit and she never did so I let it control her.

That is how ridiculous your story is. A truly loving partner doesn’t encourage dangerous addictions or enables their desires. As the poem goes: sometimes the thing your life misses helps more than the thing that it gets.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The very last time Amy Whispered In his ear In the dungeon, "Brian, just say the word. You can still back out", he fucking got up, and turned around and slapped her hard across her face, what do you think bitch? You think I want you, and dickhead Daniel to fuck me up again, like last time up on the hill? You get your phone, and call him, and tell him that if I ever see him again I'll shoot him dead. Amy picked up her phone and hit speed dail. As she was crying and talking to Daniel, Brain ripper the key to his chastity cage off Amy's neck leaving a bloody red mark on her neck. I don't mind playing slave but your a crazy bitch, when you play it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why do you always take about 10 months to write your next chapter? I had to re-read the last chapter just to remember the warped story..

cindycbegoodcindycbegood3 months ago

Some of the scenes were a bit intense for me but to compare them to feeding someone's heroin addiction is, well, wackey. And everything was completely consenual, sane (that's a relative term) and for the most part safe. Leaving someone in a restrictive hogtie for the night unattended would be a no no.

But what I liked and why this definitely is 5 stars is how well the relationship between the husband and wife is represented. Really that's what these stories should be about yet so many d/s stories just glide over it.

I guess the part I don't get is at the start of this chapter she feels bad abut lying to her husband like we have a big issue but I guess it's just that she wasn't ready express her concerns about the slave week yet. That doesn't seem like a huge thing. Then she goes to see her mentor for advice but unless I missed it we don't get any?? Those are minor things though so 5 stars even if it's too physucally extreme for my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Waiting for more!

perroCastidadperroCastidad3 months ago

I loved it and I felt interpreted.

I hope you write the next chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Consider me a hater.

Disgusting.

Anyone in this relationship Ed’s to escape and get help. On any side… sub, Domme… get out. This is sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoconut97@coconut97
I am a young male submissive. Outdoor and adventure lover. Excited to learn and share knowledge about the lifestyle while seeking my future lovely owner.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES