Life in Chastity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her time reading it but did not acknowledge it.

"You may crawl to the dungeon and wait for me there. You will know where to kneel when you get there" she said in a flat tone and closed the door in my face.

I knew she was all business now.

I found the kneeling pad at the corner of the basement dungeon, and it was filled with some rice grains as I was expecting. A medium-sized butt plug was left right next to it along with some lubricant.

I quickly plugged myself and gently lowered my knees onto the pad. The dull pain had its effect immediately, but I knew it only became worse as time went on.

*Amy*

Amy was going through an emotional rollercoaster of her own. She badly wanted to kiss and hug the adorable man kneeling in front of her, but she quickly closed the door before Brian saw how emotional his note had made her.

In all honesty, she wanted nothing more than to drag her husband to bed and make love to him all night long. But she knew that for them to get the best out of this opportunity, she needed to control herself.

She had to assume her role as his Mistress and establish the new boundaries starting now. She had a lot planned for them and she intended to push Brian to his very limits, but none of that would pan out unless she laid the foundation for it.

*Brian*

After what felt like an eternity, I heard the sound of her footsteps coming down the stairs. I immediately straightened myself, increasing the sharp pain in my knees. I waited patiently as the door of the dungeon opened and the light footsteps of my Goddess inched closer. She wasn't wearing any heels, the footsteps sounded as if she was just wearing slippers.

She stopped behind me and paused, filling the room with an eerie silence once again. The sound of Amy's calm breaths was masked by my labored breathing. The pain in my knees and the anxiety of the punishments that awaited me were getting the better of me.

In an instant, she grabbed me by the hair, and I was on my feet as she held my arms behind my back. She kept her grip as she brought her face close to mind from behind. Her warm breath was on my ears now.

"Brian, just say the word. You can still back out" Amy whispered into my ear. The chance was still open. A chance to claim my gorgeous wife. A chance to pump her sweet pussy with my desperate cock like any man would desire.

I almost caved at that point.

"No Amy. I am ready to go through."

She never responded but pushed me towards the center of the room. She did not let me look at her and she put on a blindfold over my eyes from behind. My hands were brought forward, and Amy attached the leather cuffs to them before hooking them up to the chain in the middle of the room. This chain can be pulled up quite high so I would be hanging from my wrists.

Amy pulled the chain up, so I was barely on my tiptoes, struggling to take the strain off my wrists. I did not have much time to adjust as I felt the sting of the flogger across my back. She continued to flog me all over, alternating between my back, chest, and cock. I could not anticipate the blows, but she picked up pace and intensity fairly quickly. I was screaming before long, trying to catch my breath while struggling against the chains.

It was a brutal assault without pre-warning about how much to expect as was the case when we played for fun. Even when she punished me, despite the severe pain she dished out, she usually set an estimate of my suffering. But this time it was different; I had no hope or idea of relief in sight.

When she finally stopped, I made the mistake of thinking the ordeal was finally over. I felt her come up to gently caress my body, as she did after an intense session.

Just as I was relaxing in the comfort of aftercare as Amy lovingly played with my hard cock and I shifted my weight lightly onto her, taking the painful strain off my wrists, she suddenly took her hand off to punch me hard in the balls.

I yelped out in pain, with the ache from my assaulted balls spreading toward my lower abdomen, the instinctive reaction was trying to curl up. I had lost my balance and the immense pressure on my wrists from the chains was slowly getting unbearable. I had to lower my legs, ignoring the pain in my balls to relieve my wrists a bit.

I had barely processed the overload of sensations when I heard the dredged sound of the bullwhip whistling through the air.

Crack!

The whip coiled around my body, wrapping its poisonous sting across my body and I screamed out. I had lost any pride by this point.

By the second stroke, I was a mess of snot and tears. My previous pride from having survived the brutal flogging had all but vanished. By the 5th stroke, I was a mess. Crying, sobbing, and struggling to breathe.

This was the most I had taken in terms of a whipping. The bullwhip was something new, and I had only taken 3 strokes before I had used the safe word last time. Amy paused between strokes; I assume she was expecting me to use it. After the 5th stroke, I was lost in silence. I did not hear anything but my sobbing. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally felt the chain being lowered, releasing the pressure from my wrists, and I slowly slumped to the floor. Amy let me lay there for a moment before proceeding to remove my cuffs, leaving just the blindfold.

I felt her kneel and bring herself close to me.

"Are you okay?" she whispered softly.

I nodded, still determined to follow through.

She allowed me to lie there as she went about applying some cream over my whip marks. The cream helped with the healing as the bullwhip tended to leave nasty marks for days. After she was done, I felt a familiar cool metal enclosing my cock. It was my cock cage going back on. My cock was limp, and she had no trouble getting it on and in a matter of seconds, I heard the familiar click of my prison.

"Useless things should be put away" she commented, gently teasing my balls through the tiny metal bars.

She gently grabbed me by the hair and guided me to the corner of the basement. Although I couldn't yet see, I knew I was being taken to our cell. It is a large dog cage we played with occasionally. I had yet to spend a night in it, but tonight seemed to be my lucky day.

I gently nudged me inside and closed the door behind me.

"You may remove your blindfold when you hear the basement door closing behind me."

With that Amy unceremoniously walked out. I heard her footsteps ascending the basement stairway and the door loudly closed behind her.

I took a few moments alone in the darkness before removing my blindfold. Absorbing the shock of my recent experience.

I was sore, it hurt to even move, and I was certain that this was going to be a very long week.

12