Life in Cummington Pt. 03

Story Info
A new family move to a strange new town.
7.5k words
4.66
6.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel Humper was having breakfast and enjoying the peace and quiet in his new home, outside the sun was shining again, and everything seemed to be going his way.

Then his slightly chubby wife, Victoria, strolled into the kitchen, and with an excited smile, held up her phone and said "Look! George has just sent us the password for the club site! Do you want to take a peek?"

George was their older neighbour next door, and he was president of the local sex club in the town, and after both being initiated into the club in recent days, Daniel and Victoria had now been given access to the secure website.

"Yeah!" replied Daniel eagerly, before he got up from the breakfast table, and followed his lovely wife through the living room, and into his office.

Quickly starting up his computer, he soon got online, and then found the website, it had a secure blank front page, but keenly he tapped in the password they had been given, and a moment later the website opened up.

Victoria then instantly let out a small cry of surprise, because right there on the front page was a crystal clear image of her in all her naked glory, sitting on top of George, with his hard cock deep up in her bald wet pussy.

"Oh god! I'm on the front page! I'm on the front page!" she then exclaimed excitedly, before giggling like a school girl.

Daniel laughed as well, before reading the welcome piece above it, and the introduction of his wife and himself that George had kindly written.

"Well, were definitely part of the club now!" he then said with a smile.

Then for the next hour or more, both he and his wife, sat staring at the pages of updates from the club members, and getting to see who was part of the club, and how many there were.

"It really does look like over half of the town, is in this club!" Daniel then said in amazement.

"Well, George did say most were!" replied his wife.

It was then their young teenage daughter Molly appeared at the office door, dressed in a little yellow summer dress and white trainers, with her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, she looked like the idyllic teenage girl.

"Hey guys!" she said cheerily, making her parents jump in surprise.

Daniel then quickly tapped on the keyboard, hiding the page they were looking at, before Victoria looked at her daughter and said nervously "Molly! What. What are you up to honey?"

"I'm just about to go out! I just wanted to let you know!" she replied, like the responsible young woman she was.

"Really? Do you need to go out? I mean, where are you going?" asked her mother awkwardly.

Molly looked at her with confusion, before she replied "Well, I was just going to go into town, to check out the shops, why?"

Victoria then hesitated for a moment, because she wanted to warn her daughter about the possibility that she might run into some sex club members, and if she did, she didn't need to join in with whatever they wanted her to do, but at the same time, how could she tell her teenage daughter about the towns sex club, without revealing how she knew about it.

So, finally she said "Well, I just want you to be safe of course, honey!"

"I'm eighteen mom! I'm not going to get into some strangers car, if they offer me candy!" replied Molly firmly back, unhappy her mother didn't seem to trust her.

"Yeah, I don't think they'll be offering you candy!" muttered her father sarcastically.

"I know you're an adult now, just... don't feel pressured into anything, you don't want to! That's all I'm saying!" Victoria then said, trying to give her daughter as much warning as she could, without saying what she really meant.

"Okay. If the woman in the shoe shop starts pressuring me to buy the shoes, I'll just walk out! Is that what you wanted me to say, mom?" retorted her daughter sarcastically back, before she sighed wearily, and then said "I'm going out! See you later!"

She then turned and walked off towards the front door, before opening it, and then stepping out of it, as she headed for the centre of the town.

"Be safe!" her mother called out again, before the front door was then firmly shut.

Victoria then sighed unhappily, and then looked at her husband, before saying "Why didn't you try and help?"

"I did! I told her it wouldn't be candy the stranger would offer her! What more did you want me to say?" Daniel replied back.

Victoria sighed in despair, and then got up out of her seat, and left the office to do some work around the house, while Daniel reopened the page he was looking at, and continued to view the clubs past updates.

An hour or so later, just as Daniel was leaving the clubs website and thinking about doing some actual work, he heard a cry of surprise from upstairs, and wondering why his wife was crying out like that, he stepped out of his office to investigate.

"Honey, you alright?" he called up the stairs.

"Daniel. Get up here!" Victoria called back to him urgently.

Now concerned for her safety, Daniel marched up the carpeted stairs, turned left into their large decorative bedroom, and then saw his wife standing by the open window that looked down onto their neighbour's garden.

"What is it?" he then asked curiously, because he couldn't see why his wife was being so dramatic.

Victoria waved him over to join her at the window, and as he stepped towards her, she said in horror "Look!"

The middle aged man peered out of the window, and looked down into their neighbours garden, and to his surprise, he saw his beautiful teenage daughter there, sitting beside Hazel on a big blue blanket that was stretched out across the lawn.

"What is she is doing over there?" Victoria asked worriedly.

"Well, she appears to be just sitting and talking with Hazel." Replied her husband back.

Victoria sighed unhappily, and then said "No. I meant, why is she over there?"

"Well, I'm guessing, she met Hazel in town, and Hazel invited her over!" Daniel replied back again.

Victoria groaned in frustration, and then said "But why?"

Daniel glanced at his wife, and could see how worried she looked, and then said "Okay. Calm down. I think you're worrying for nothing, she's just sitting on the lawn with Hazel, talking and enjoying her company. Their becoming friends!"

Then to their amazement, Daniel and Victoria both saw Hazel lean towards their petite pretty daughter, and press her lovely little lips against Molly's and start to kiss her, and keenly, their daughter started to kiss her back.

"With benefits!" Daniel then said in disbelief.

Her parents then watched in stunned silence, as their daughter happily kissed and tongued their neighbours, hot blonde twentysomething housekeeper, before their hands began to reach out, and caress each other's young hot bodies, through their clothes.

Molly was still in her little yellow summer dress, while Hazel was in a small blue vest top that barely held in her big plump tits, and a pair of red short shorts that showed off her magnificent long tanned legs, and keenly they touched each other.

"I think we should go down there and stop this now! Before it goes too far!" Victoria then said, as a concerned parent.

"She's eighteen, she's an adult, honey." Replied Daniel back, before adding "If you go down there and try and put a stop to it, you'll humiliate her, and she'll never forgive you!"

Victoria sighed unhappily again, and then reluctantly continued to watch, as her daughter made out with Hazel some more.

After some exciting passionate kissing, and fondling through the clothes, the inevitable then happened, as Hazel broke away from Molly, before getting her to lay back on the blanket, and as Molly did, Hazel moved down towards her little white legs.

The blonde haired, slightly older woman, then pulled Molly's trainers off, before lifting one of her petite feet up to her mouth, and slipping it between her lips.

Molly moaned softly in delight, as Hazel began sucking on her little toes, and licking the balls of her foot, and the young blonde happily teased that foot, before switching to the other.

Little Molly moaned and squirmed in pleasure, enjoying what Hazel was doing to her feet, because no one had ever sucked her toes like that before, and for a while, Hazel continued to do it.

Then after a bit longer, Hazel pulled Molly's foot from her lips, placed both of them back down on the blanket, and then began crawling up between Molly's legs.

Molly stared down at her, as her new blonde friend crept closer, before placing her hands on her slim white thighs, and then pushing her yellow dress up her body.

Slowly her little summer dress rose up, revealing the rest of her upper thighs, before it reached her crotch, and exposed her white little panties.

Hazel then smiled, before she took hold of them, and with no protest from Molly, she began pulling them down.

"Oh god!" gasped Victoria in surprise that her daughter was happily letting Hazel, pull her under wear down.

Her small white knickers were quickly pulled down, and then off by Hazel, revealing her beautiful, completely bald pink pussy, and from the bedroom window, Daniel and Victoria, got a fairly clear view of it.

"Wow! That's a pretty pussy!" exclaimed Daniel under his breath, impressed by his teenager daughter's young cunt.

"That's your daughter!" his wife replied unhappily.

"Yes, and I'm just... appreciating how beautiful she is!" replied Daniel back.

"Uh huh." Victoria replied, unconvinced.

They then saw Hazel lean down towards their daughters little smooth mound, and eagerly, she pushed her mouth into it, and then Molly moaned in happy pleasure.

The little brunette laid back on the blanket, and groaned in delight, as Hazel keenly licked her little pink pussy lips, and as Hazel began to tongue her pussy, Molly clutched at her small perky tits through her dress, and began to caress them.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Molly moaned softly, as Hazel licked up and down at her pussy, happy to taste her sweet moist cunt.

The little brunette then opened her legs a little wider, giving Hazel better access to her pussy, and the blonde woman pushed her face deeper into Moly's mound, eager to really get into her young pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" exclaimed Molly louder in delight, as her new friend wedged her wet tongue into her crack more.

Hazel keenly rubbed her tongue back and forth between Molly's pink cunt lips, licking her like it was the best thing she had ever licked, and as she did that, her brown haired friend moaned excitedly.

"Oh yeah! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Molly exclaimed in pleasure, clearly enjoying what Hazel was doing to her.

Hazel happily continued to lick Molly's young cunt, while Molly happily let her, and as the little teenager moaned and groaned in delight, she eased the front of her yellow dress down, releasing her perky B-cup boobs.

They were perfectly round and pale, with a little hard pink nipple sticking up on each one, and once they were out, Molly began to fondle them more excitedly.

"Oh shit yeah! Oh shit, yeah!" she muttered again wonderful pleasure.

Upstairs in her parent's room, her father stared down at her beautiful teenage boobs in amazement, before saying "God, they're nice!"

Victoria then sighed in despair again, before replying wearily "Your daughter!"

"And I'm just appreciating, how lovely you made her!" he replied cheerily back.

They then both continued to watch as Hazel continued to kneel between Molly's open legs, with her face buried in her young sweet pussy, until, the blonde gave Molly a couple more deep happy licks, and then knelt up.

With an eager exited look on her face, Hazel then took hold of her little blue top and quickly pulled it up and off, revealing her large D-cup tanned boobs, and Molly stared in amazement at them.

Then Hazel took hold of her little shorts, and promptly pushed them down, and once they were off, and she was completely naked like her friend, Molly could see her beautiful bald tanned cunt.

Eagerly, Molly then sat up, and began pulling off her little yellow dress, once she had removed it over her head, she was now completely naked too.

Her slim petite pale body looked just as stunning and exciting as Hazel's tanned fit body, and after eyeing each other up for a second, Hazel then moved towards Molly again.

This time however, she wanted her pussy eaten too, so, getting Molly to lay down again, she quickly straddled her pretty little face, positioning her sweet bald tanned pussy right over it, before lowering it onto Molly.

As soon as Hazel's moist cunt pressed against her mouth, Molly stuck out her little pink tongue and began licking it, and instantly Hazel moaned in pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed happily, as the little brunette began tonguing eagerly.

Molly keenly brushed her wet tongue back and forth across Hazel's pussy lips, eager to taste her new friend's sweet cunt, and then, after enjoying it for a few seconds, Hazel lowered her head again, and stuck it back between Molly's open legs.

Both girls then moaned and groaned in delight, as they both eagerly licked each other's pussy, and as they did, they excitedly rubbed their hot naked bodies against each other's too.

Still watching from the window, Victoria then let out a small moan of excitement, as she watched her lovely teenage daughter licking the very same moist pussy, she had licked just the day before, and then felt a little tingle of arousal between her legs.

"Oh god. I know it's wrong, but watching Molly lick Hazel's pussy is just..." Victoria then said, before her husband replied "Hot!"

"Uh huh!" Victoria replied with an eager nod.

Daniel and Victoria then continued to watch their daughter and Hazel in a fantastic lesbian sixty nine, and the more they watched, the more they enjoyed it.

The two young women keenly continued to explore each other's wet bald cunts, while still wriggling naked against each other, and as their moans of pleasure rang out, something caught Daniel's eye, near to his neighbour's cottage.

Glancing to his left, he saw the glass door of the Nutting's cottage open, and then George and Mellissa came strolling out.

Of course, both of them were completely naked, and as the podgy older grey haired man, with his cock already hard, moved towards the girls, his fit slim grey haired wife, with her large enhanced boobs, held up the digital camera she owned, to begin filming it.

Daniel then nudged his wife with his elbow, and Victoria turned her head, and then saw her older neighbour approaching her naked teen daughter.

She then gasped in surprise, before asking "He isn't?"

"I think he is!" replied Daniel confidently.

"But she's young enough to be his granddaughter!" exclaimed Victoria in disbelief.

"So is Hazel!" replied Daniel back.

They then both fell silent again, and watched as George stepped up to the two young women, who were busily still licking each other out, before he stood beside them and caught Molly's eye.

His young neighbour then glanced up at him in surprise, and just stared up at his old over weight tanned body, and his big hard erection that was looming over her.

Then Hazel, realising Molly had stopped licking her, lifted her head up to see what was going on, before she then saw her employer standing next to her, and smiled.

"Oh, hey George! This is Molly from next door. Daniel and Victoria's daughter!" she then said introducing the petite brunette.

"Oh, lovely to meet you young lady! I've heard lots of good things about you, from your parents!" George said cheerily, staring down at Molly excitedly.

"Hi!" replied Molly nervously back, with a small polite smile.

"So, I see you like licking pussy, but do you suck cock?" George then asked, getting straight to the point.

"Um. Yes. Yes, I do." Replied Molly, before blushing a little with embarrassment.

George instantly grinned, and then slowly got down on his knees, so his big hard erection was just inches from Molly's pretty little face, before he asked "Would you like to suck mine?"

Molly looked at the big veiny member just inches from her, before she smiled and nodded back, and then opened her mouth and waited.

George then moved his hard cock into the gap between her little red lips, and once a few inches were inside, Molly clamped her mouth around his dick, and started to suck on it.

The old bearded man instantly groaned in delight, as Molly's wet little mouth slid up and down his rigid length, and keenly she sucked on those few firm inches.

Partially half sat up, she happily bobbed her little brunette head back and forth, and the more she sucked on his old length, the more she seem to enjoy it, and after another minute or more, had nearly half of his hard dick in her wet small mouth.

"Oh yes Molly, your lovely little mouth definitely knows how to suck cock!" George then declared happily.

As Molly continued to suck on George's length, Hazel turned back to her little pussy, and quickly began licking it again, and as soon as she did, the petite teenager moaned in pleasure too.

Up in their bedroom, Daniel and Victoria continued to watch as their daughter keenly sucked on George's hard cock, and as her little red lips slid back and forth along his firm member so eagerly, her mother exclaimed "Oh god! She's sucking his hard cock so good!"

"Oh yeah!" replied her husband in agreement.

Molly's little mouth kept working George's old big dick, and after another minute of watching it, Victoria finally exclaimed "Oh shit! I need you to fuck me now! Fuck me right now!"

"Oh yeah!" Daniel replied excitedly, feeling just as horny now, before he started to quickly undo his jeans.

Both them then undid their trousers as fast as they could, before they then pushed them down and off, and once they were half naked, Victoria leant on the windowsill more, with her round chubby arse pointed outwards, and then her husband, with his throbbing erection stepped up behind her, and quickly slid his firm dick into her wet warm pussy.

"Oh, yes!" Victoria moaned in delight, as Daniel sunk his hard length inside of her, before he gripped her chubby waist, and then started to pump back and forth in her cunt.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" moaned Victoria in happy pleasure.

As they started to fuck, they then went back to staring out of the window, watching their naked teenage daughter with the neighbours, and now kind of hoped, she would go as far as they had done with them.

Back outside on the blanket, their little brunette daughter still had her hungry mouth wrapped around George's firm member, still keenly sucking it like it was the best thing she had ever had in her mouth, while Hazel remained between her legs, licking her lovely moist pussy.

The little teenager, with a mouthful of cock, moaned in delight as her new blonde friend continued to lick her little pussy lips, and the more she did that, the more Molly enjoyed it.

So Hazel kept going, and then, after a little longer, the petite girl from next door, finally pulled her mouth off of George's firm dick and exclaimed excitedly "Oh god! Oh god! You're going to make me cum! You're going to make me cum!"

That's what Hazel was waiting to hear, and then really began licking Molly's little cunt, keenly flicking her little pink lips with her tongue, and then occasionally stuffing it into her hole too, and this seem to drive Molly even more crazy.

"Oh god! Oh go! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she repeated over and over, as she got more excited.

Molly squirmed against Hazel's hungry mouth, and cried out excitedly as her blonde friend relentlessly licked her, and as she got more excited, George declared "I think she's going to cum?"

He was definitely right, and as the little girl laid back on her elbows, groaning excitedly, Hazel continued to tongue her cunt, and then as the blonde rubbed her little pink lips some more, Molly's slim legs began to shake uncontrollably, her head tilted backwards, and then she hit her peak.