Life in Cummington Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should head down there now?" Victoria then said, gesturing to the others.

"Why?" asked Daniel.

"Because I want everyone to know that we know, and I want my daughter to know it's okay, and she doesn't need to hide this from us!" replied Victoria firmly back.

"Well, if you're going to put it logically like that. How can I argue with you?" replied Daniel humorously back.

He then eased his spent cock out of her, before they then put on their jeans and trainers again, and then quickly headed downstairs, and after marching through the house, they stepped out into their back garden, and then moved towards the old wooden fence.

Stepping up to it, they then peered over it, and saw their beautiful naked daughter, still lying on the blanket, with her legs spread open, while Hazel was still happily licking her bald little pussy.

It was then Victoria cleared her throat loudly and intrusively, and instantly, everyone in their neighbour's garden stopped what they were doing, and looked around at her.

"Oh hello Victoria! We were just getting to know your daughter!" Mellissa said cheerily.

"I see!" replied Victoria back.

"Mom! Dad!" cried Molly in horror on seeing them, before she quickly sat up and tried to cover her naked young body with her arms and hands.

"Relax honey. We saw everything that just happened!" Victoria then said wearily back.

"Oh." Molly then said sheepishly, looking a little embarrassed.

Victoria then took a breath, before she said "Look. We're not mad."

"You're not?!" asked Molly rather confused back.

"No. If anything, we're pretty proud!" replied her father cheerily.

"Well, I wouldn't go that far. But, we do understand, you're a lovely young woman now, and you have feelings and desires like the rest of us, so we understand that sometimes, you need to act on them!" Victoria then said trying to be diplomatic with her daughter.

"Oh, well, thank you mom!" replied Molly back.

"Just do us a favour, and... try and be safe about it. I really don't want to be a grandmother this early on!" her mother then said unhappily.

"Yeah. Sorry!" replied Molly sheepishly back.

"Don't worry! I'll look after her!" Hazel then said with a grin, before wrapping an arm around her new petite friend and giving her warm hug.

George then stepped towards Victoria and Daniel, and said cheerily "Well, I'm glad you're okay with it? You know it's probably for the best anyway. After all living in Cummington, she would have found about the club one way or another. At least this way, you were around to oversee it!"

"Yes! I supposed it was for the best!" replied Victoria politely back.

"Just one question though?" Daniel then asked.

"What's that?" asked George back.

"How do you do it? How do you get two young hot women, like that?" Daniel then asked eagerly, before George began to chuckle, and Victoria sighed in despair.