Life in Cummington Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD!" she screamed to the heavens, as she came hard.

Molly bucked and trembled wildly, having one of the best orgasms she had ever had, and as she did, Hazel lifted her mouth from her bald little pussy, just in time to see the brunette squirt like a water gun.

Her juices shot out of her, and sprayed the blue blanket between her legs, leaving a clear damp patch for everyone to see, and everyone from George and Mellissa to her parents, gasped in amazement at the sight of it.

Molly then moaned and groaned some more, for several wonderful seconds, until finally, with a heavy happy sigh, she stopped and relaxed.

"Wow! You squirted! Do you do that all the time?" Hazel then asked excitedly.

"No. Not all the time. Just when I have a really big orgasm!" replied Molly, blushing a little.

Hazel then grinned at her, before she leant towards her again, and passionately they kissed.

The two young naked women eagerly kissed and tongued wrestled for a good minute or more, happily enjoying each other's touch as they laid out across the blanket, while everyone else watched on.

However, after a while, Hazel finally pulled her soft wet lips from Molly's before moving aside, so George could then ask eagerly "Now young lady. Would you like a good fucking?"

Molly glanced down at his still erect member, all thick, veiny, and glistening with her drool, and then looked up at her old neighbour and nodded with a smile.

"Yes! Yes please!" she replied politely, and instantly George grinned with excitement.

Up in their bedroom, Daniel and Victoria then watched as their old neighbour moved between their teenage daughter's slim little legs, and then positioned his big round cockhead, up against her little bald pink pussy.

"Oh god! He's going to fuck her! He's going to fuck her!" Victoria exclaimed in amazement.

"Yeah, he is!" replied her husband cheerily back.

They then continued to watch as slowly, George began to push his length into Molly, and even though her young cunt was smaller and tighter than any pussy he had in a few years, it eventually eased open for him, and his hard old cock sunk into her warm wet hole.

As it did, both of them moaned in delight, before George placed his hands down on the blanket, either side of Molly, and then started to rock back and forth inside of her.

The petite girl from next door then moaned again in pleasure, as George's firm dick slid in and out of her moist little pussy, and as they started to fuck, everyone else watched excitedly.

For a while, George just happily pumped Molly with his big hard length, sliding it in and out of her young wet cunt with repeated long steady strokes, and the young woman laid back on the blanket, moaning in delight as he did.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned in pleasure, as his large member kept thrusting into her.

"Is it good Molly? Is he fucking you good?" Hazel then asked eagerly, as she sat beside them still, rubbing her little bald mound.

"Oh yeah!" moaned the little brunette back with a smile.

The slightly older blonde woman then leant towards her again, stuck out her tongue, but this time, began licking at her little pink nipples, and instantly, young Molly moaned louder in pleasure, clearly enjoying that a lot.

Then, hearing his young hot neighbour groaning more excitedly, George started to thrust harder into her pussy, and the petite young woman then moaned even more.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" exclaimed Molly in wonderful pleasure, as Hazel continued to suck on her little boobs, while George fucked her cunt.

Up in her parent's bedroom, her mother and father continued to watch her while still fucking each other, and as Daniel slid keenly in and out of his wife's wet pussy, she said "I know we shouldn't be watching this, but, I just can't look away!"

"I know, it's just too fucking hot!" replied Daniel excitedly back, as he plunged into Victoria's cunt again.

As they continued to fuck up in their room, their daughter did the same down in their neighbours garden, and she groaned excitedly some more, as George slid his firm member in and out of her, while Hazel continued to lick and suck on her tits.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Molly moaned again in pleasure, loving every second of what was happening to her.

For a good while longer, George continued to thrust into her, but eventually his old knees began to hurt and ache, as he knelt on the blanket, and after plunging into her a few more times, he finally had to stop and get off of them.

"How about you ride me for a bit?" he then asked eagerly.

"Okay!" Molly replied with a keen smile.

George then eased his erect length out of her, before he sat down on the blanket next to her, and then laid back on it.

As he did, Hazel finally stopped sucking on Molly's small boobs, before the younger woman then sat up, and moved to get on top of her old grey haired neighbour.

Molly was so petite and pale compared to George, she looked like a little white girl mounting a big tanned portly old walrus, but she keenly climbed on top of him, positioned herself over his hard erection, and then gently sunk herself onto it.

They both then groaned in delight again, as her moist pussy slid down over his firm length, taking most of it inside of her with a lot more ease now, before she paused for a second to enjoy it.

She then placed her little hands on his big round belly, before she then started to lift herself up and down, and eagerly began riding his old thick dick, and as soon as she started to move on top of him, they both moaned in pleasure again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Ride my old cock! Ride it!" exclaimed George excitedly, before giving her little butt cheek a playful slap.

Molly let out a small cry of surprise, as no one had ever slapped her arse like that before during sex, then she grinned excitedly, and started to ride him faster.

Her little pussy quickly slid up and down his hard cock, and her small round buttocks smacked against his balls, and as she rode him harder, they both moaned more in delight.

"Oh yes! That's it! That's it! Yes, keep doing that!" George then said excitedly.

As the little teenager happily bounced up and down on top of him, Hazel moved towards her old employer too, and then crouching over his bearded face, she eagerly lowered her young pussy onto his mouth.

Without hesitation, George keenly began licking at her wonderful moist pussy, happily flicking his tongue back and forth across her pink lips, and as soon as he did, Hazel began to moan in pleasure too.

Now Molly and Hazel were both on top of George, happily bouncing and grinding against him, and as they enjoyed themselves, Mellissa continued to film them.

"Oh yes! This is superb girls! Keep going, he's loving it!" she then called out eagerly, before Molly and Hazel giggled happily as they continued to do so.

As the three of them continued to fuck in the back garden, so did Daniel and Victoria up in their room, and as Daniel slid his hard cock into his wife from behind again, and stared out of the window at Molly and Hazel bouncing naked on top George, he muttered excitedly "Fuck, he's a lucky man!"

"Yes, but one of those girls, is your daughter!" Victoria then reminded him.

"I meant, getting to fuck two young women, at the same time!" Daniel then quickly replied.

"Well, maybe one day you'll get to do the same!" Victoria replied back.

"I hope so!" Daniel said eagerly.

"As long as one of them isn't your daughter!" his wife then said sarcastically, before chuckling.

Daniel then plunged firmly into her again, and Victoria moaned in delight, as he did.

Meanwhile, outside again, their daughter sunk her lovely wet cunt onto George's old cock again, before continuing to rise and fall on him.

Her hot little pale body looked so incredible in the sunshine, as it moved up and down on top of him, and as they continued to fuck, their moans and groans of pleasure drifted over the garden for anyone to hear.

The brunette teenager had never felt so free and happy like this before during sex, and she was really enjoying it, before Hazel then got her to lean back a little, and as Molly moved into a crab like position, her blonde friend leant towards her.

With Molly's hands back on the blanket behind her, and her little feet planted firmly on the ground, her pink bald pussy, stuffed with George's hard dick was fully exposed to Hazel, and eagerly the young woman stuck out her tongue again, and began licking at Molly's cunt and George's member.

Instantly little Molly moaned louder in excitement again, as Hazel's tongue licked across her pink pussy lips, and as it did, she continued to rise and fall on George's cock.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Molly moaned repeatedly, as her pussy plunged onto George's hard length, while being licked by Hazel at the same time.

"Oh yes! This is so hot girls! Keep going! Keep going!" exclaimed Melissa in delight, as she continued to film them.

Happily they did, and for a while they continued just like that, and were certainly enjoying it.

However after some time fucking in that position, Hazel finally stopped licking at Molly's bare cunt, and after she had pulled her mouth away, Molly plunged once more onto George's member, and then stopped too.

Climbing off of the old man, Molly then got down on the blanket, on her hands and knees, before George then sat up, then got up on his knees again, and moved up behind her.

Shuffling up to her small pale butt, he placed his hard old cock up against her young wet pussy, and with a firm thrust, slid into her again.

Molly instantly moaned in delight, as his big firm dick filled her cunt again, and then placing his hands on her slim waist, he began pumping back and forth inside of her, eager to fuck her again.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" moaned Molly happily, on her knees.

The old grey haired man keenly slid his length in and out of her, and Molly moaned in delight some more, before Hazel decided to join them again too.

This time however, she slid herself in, under Molly's young face, so her bald moist pussy was right below the younger woman's moaning mouth, and instinctively, Molly lowered her head, and began licking at that smooth tanned mound.

Hazel instantly moaned in delight, as Molly wet little tongue licked across her cunt, and then she began fondling her lovely big D-cup boobs too, making herself moan even more in happy pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Lick my pussy Molly! Lick my pussy!" she then moaned excitedly, encouraging Molly to keep going.

Molly happily did, and as she lapped away at Hazel's moist snatch, George continued to slide his rigid member back and forth inside her.

Up in their room, Daniel and Victoria continued to watch their daughter fucking outside, and keenly continued to fuck themselves, and happily the middle aged man thrust in and out of his wife, as they stood at their bedroom window.

"Oh, shit!" groaned Victoria, as her husband fucked her wet mature pussy with firm deep strokes.

"You so wish you were out there now, don't you?" she then asked teasingly.

"Kind of." Daniel replied sheepishly.

"You filthy fucker!" his wife replied, with a chuckle.

Daniel didn't reply back but just kept thrusting into her, and Victoria moaned in pleasure again, while still staring down into his neighbour's garden, and as she watched, she saw George still happily pumping away, inside her young daughter.

The little petite woman moaned and groaned in pleasure again, as the older man fucked her keenly, and as he did, Molly did her best to keep licking Hazel's sweet wet cunt too.

Time continued on, as they kept happily fucking together, and then after a while, George started to pump Molly with faster, harder thrusts.

Holding her little waist tighter, he began sliding in and out of her quicker, fucking her more excitedly, and as soon as he did, Molly lifted her head from Hazel's pussy, and groaned louder in delight.

"Oh god! Oh god! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned excitedly, as the old man fucked her relentlessly.

"Yes honey! Fuck that young hot pussy! Fuck it! Fuck it!" encouraged Mellissa to her husband.

George happily did, and keenly kept thrusting into the little teenager, and as he pounded her young cunt, her head tilted back more, and she continued to cry out in pleasure.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned repeatedly, enjoying what George was doing to her.

The old grey haired neighbour continued to hammer her little cunt as fast and as hard as he could, and Molly's little bare body rocked with every thrust he gave her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned some more in excited pleasure.

For a good while, George kept fucking her like he was a younger fitter man, and was really enjoying himself.

However, after a little longer, he started to feel his own excitement begin to grow, so he plunged into her a few more times, until finally, he pulled swiftly out of her, not ready to blow his load yet.

As soon as George pulled his big hard length from her little wet pussy, Molly groaned happily, and then stopped to catch her breath and recover from one of the best fuckings she had ever had.

As she took big deep breaths, and calmed down, Hazel sat up, leant towards her, and started to kiss her again, and eagerly, Molly began to kiss her back.

The two young women keenly kissed each other for a bit, happy to swap saliva and tongues as they did, before George then got up onto his feet, and beckoned Molly to join him.

The little brunette then pulled her soft damp lips from Hazels, before she stood up, and stepped towards George and his firm erection.

Getting her to turn around and face the other way, George then moved up behind her, before he lifted one of her little legs up off the ground, and started to place his hard cock up against her pink moist cunt.

Molly then held onto him for balance, before George finally located her wet little hole, and with an upwards thrust, slid up inside of her again.

The cute teenager moaned in pleasure once more, as her neighbour's firm dick slid inside of her, before he then held her with one leg up off the ground, and then started to pump back and forth inside of her again.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" Molly moaned in delight, as George slid in and out of her.

As she balanced on one leg, her neighbour kept thrusting his length between her little pink pussy lips, and in that position, everyone could see it perfectly.

Everyone including her parents, who were still watching from their bedroom window, and gasped in amazement, as they could now clearly see George's firm erection, sliding in and out of their daughter's young cunt.

"Oh god! He's fucking her so well!" Victoria exclaimed, almost jealous it wasn't her.

"Oh yeah he is!" replied Daniel in agreement, before he lifted his wife's chubby leg up, and placed it on the clothes hamper, to get her into a similar position as her daughter.

Her then started to pump into Victoria harder, fucking as energetically as George was fucking their daughter, and immediately, Victoria moaned louder in delight, clearly enjoying it too.

Back down in the garden, the old man was still happily thrusting in and out of his young neighbour, making her moan again in wonderful pleasure, before Hazel crawled between their legs, and then began licking at her employer's old balls.

George instantly groaned in delight, as he felt his young housekeeper tonguing his nuts, before he then started to thrust quicker into Molly, and as soon as he did, Molly groaned louder in excitement too.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed happily, as Georges hard cock pumped in and out of her.

Stood up on the blue blanket, they continued to fuck relentlessly, and as George pounded his firm dick into young Molly, he started to feel his excitement building again, and then groaned trying to hold it off a little longer.

However, his radiant wife had heard that groan before, and as her husband plunged into their young neighbour again, she asked "Are you nearly ready to cum honey?"

"Nearly!" he groaned back through gritted teeth.

The old grey haired man then continued to thrust rapidly into the little teen, until finally, the urge to cum just got too much, and with all his strength, he lifted her little hot body up off the ground.

Molly instantly gave a cry of surprise, as she was rose completely off the floor, and then sat in George's big hairy arms, impaled on his firm length.

Then, before she could get used to it, he began thrusting up into her as fast and as hard as he could, and the petite young woman cried wildly as he pounded her pussy again.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed excitedly, as her old neighbour drove his cock up into her.

"Yes George! Give it to her! Give it to her! She's loving it!" cried Mellissa excitedly, as she continued to film them.

Her old grey haired husband happily continued to do just that, and as his firm dick slid relentlessly in and out of Molly's warm wet hole, and his balls were still being licked by Hazel, he felt his excitement race to its conclusion.

"Here it comes!" he then cried excitedly.

George then pumped his hard length into Molly a few more times, before he felt his balls tighten, his excitement peak, and then he pushed his member up inside of her once more, and then exploded.

"OH SHIT YEAH!" he cried happily, as he began spurting his big wet load inside of her.

"OH YEAH!" groaned Molly loudly in delight, as she felt his warm cum filling her young bare pussy.

George held her naked little body tightly, as he pumped dollop after dollop of warm man cream into her wonderful snug cunt, and the young woman moaned in happy pleasure, as he did.

Upstairs in her parent's bedroom, as Molly was being pumped full of old man cum, her father was pounding away into her mother, and as they heard George explode inside their daughter, Daniel thrust a few more excited times into Victoria, and then did the same.

"OH GOD YEAH!" Daniel groaned happily, as he began spurting deep and hard inside his wife's wet pussy.

"OH, YES!" exclaimed Victoria in delight, as she felt her husband blow his warm man goo inside of her.

She then moaned and groaned happily, as her husband filled her up with his load, just like her daughter was doing below with George.

Back down in the garden, George pumped a lot of warm cum into Molly's little pussy, and he enjoyed every second of it, before finally, with a relieved sigh, he stopped and relaxed.

He then promptly put the young teen back down on the ground, and as Molly placed her feet on the blanket, she quickly slid off his spent dick, and then sat down to recover.

"Wonderful everyone! Wonderful!" Mellissa then said cheerily, before they all looked over at her and the camera, and began to chuckle.

Hazel then sat down next to Molly, and eagerly reached over and placed her slim fingers on Molly's cum filled pussy, before easing her pink lips apart, to let the white goo ooze out more.

As the petite brunette lay back, with her little legs wide open, and George's cum began to trickle out of her, Mellissa eagerly moved closer with the camera, to capture it all.

"Oh yes! Look at that pretty little pussy, full of George's cum!" the old grey haired woman then said happily, as she got clear shots of it.

"I'll help her clear it up!" Hazel then said keenly, before she leant down between Molly's legs, stuck out her tongue, and started to lick her friend's oozing pussy clean.

As soon as she brushed her wet tongue over Molly's little lips, Molly moaned softly in pleasure again, and for the next minute or more Hazel happily licked her out, while Mellissa continued to film them.

Meanwhile, next door in their bedroom, Daniel groaned happily with sigh, as he finished cumming in his wife, and then they both stood for a moment to recover.