Life in Cummington Pt. 04

Story Info
A new family move to a strange new town.
9.9k words
4.58
2.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a feeling of excitement in the Humper household that morning.

Daniel was due to meet his first client, for his new advertising company, Victoria his wife, was starting her new job at the local high school, and Molly, their teenage daughter, was off for her first day at the local college.

Yes, everyone was excited about their day, and eager to get on with it, which is why, after a quick bit of breakfast, they were all soon leaving the house.

Saying goodbye to his wife and daughter as they climbed into the family car, Daniel then strolled off down the quiet country lane they lived in, because his new client only lived a short distance away, and he was happy to walk there.

In the warm morning sunshine, he made his way along the road, and as he passed other neat and tidy homes, he said good morning to whoever he met.

One person he passed, was an elderly bald gentleman, who was busily cutting his front lawn, in the nude.

Daniel cheerily said hello to him, and the old naked man waved, and cheerily replied back the same.

Then another person he met was a middle aged blonde haired woman who was out for a jog, and as she passed Daniel she grinned mischievously, because she was wearing the smallest tightest running gear you could imagine, and Daniel immediately noticed it.

Her skimpy blue running top barely covered her large round bouncing boobs, and her black tight shorts were so tight, you could see the outline of her body under it, and after watching her jog on, Daniel grinned happily to himself, because he was really enjoying living in Cummington.

Anyway, a minute or so later, in the next street, he arrived at his client's house, and it was an impressive looking house.

There was a large black iron gate at the front that lead into a long tarmacked drive that stopped right in front of a large newly built red brick mansion, with a two door garage to the side of it.

After pressing the buzzer on the gate, and waiting a moment, the big black gate swung open, and Daniel strolled in, and then continued towards the front door.

As he approached the clean white door of the house, it quickly opened, and a tall slim man, who was balding and at least in his early fifties, peered out at him.

"Daniel Humper?" he asked keenly.

"Yes! Hello! Mr Swallows I presume?" replied Daniel cheerily back.

"Yes, but you can call me Terry!" replied the older man politely.

He then invited Daniel inside, and once in the large luxurious house, they then strolled through a very nice decorated hallway, before turning into a large plush office.

Terry Swallows was a local car dealer, a pretty good one, and had made a good fortune over the years, buying and selling cars.

However, he was always eager to make a little more, which is why he contacted Daniel when he saw his first advert, to hopefully achieve that dream.

Sitting down in some large black leather seats, Terry made him a cool refreshing drink, and then began explaining what he wanted, and what he was expecting from Daniel's company.

Daniel then explained what he could do, and how best he could help Terry reach his goals, and after an hour or so of discussions, they eventually had a good plan laid out to work on.

"Well, that all sounds very good!" Terry then said happily.

"Yes. I'm sure it will work! And of course, we can always adjust it as we go." Daniel replied confidently.

"Good!" exclaimed Terry excitedly, before he then said "Now, before you go, would you like to meet the wife? She's not really part of the business, but she does like meeting anyone I work with!"

"Yes, of course. Why not?" replied Daniel politely back.

So, standing up, they walked out of Terry's office, strolled along the hallway some more, before they passed into a large expensive looking kitchen, and then stepped out of some French windows, and onto a large stone patio.

Terry's back garden was very large, with a big patio for hosting barbeques, a lovely rectangular clean swimming pool, and a green grass lawn beyond, and lying on a sun lounger by the pool, was a beautiful middle aged woman, with a deep tan, and short red hair.

She was also completely naked, and her perky fake C-cup boobs, flat toned stomach, and perfectly bald little pussy looked very impressive to Daniel, as he stared at them.

"Honey! This is Daniel Humper, I've just hired him to do some advertising for me!" Terry then said cheerily, as they stepped towards her.

She then looked up at Daniel, and smiled eagerly, at the slightly younger handsome man.

"Daniel. My wife, Eleanor." Terry then said, introducing her.

"Hi!" replied Daniel with a smile.

"Hello!" replied Eleanor with a smile back, before she sat up.

"So, you're going to help my husband get even richer?" she then asked keenly.

"That's the plan!" replied Daniel cheerily back.

"Well, I think we should celebrate then! Mind if I suck your cock?" Eleanor then asked with a smile again.

Daniel was almost surprised at how forward Eleanor was, and after glancing over at her husband, who just stood smiling back, looked back at the hot redheaded cougar and replied "Only If you want too?"

Eleanor grinned excitedly, and then took hold of Daniel's grey suit trousers, and began undoing them.

Quickly she popped the top button, and undid the zip, and then pulled them down, and as Daniel's trousers dropped around his ankles, his semi hard cock dangled free.

Eleanor stared at his fairly large hanging dick with an excited look, before she slid a hand around it, and began to stroke it.

Daniel instantly moaned in pleasure, as his client's wife, ran her soft warm hand up and down his shaft, eager to get him fully hard, and she did, she said happily "Ooh! You have a nice big cock! I do like a nice big cock!"

As Eleanor continued to stroke Daniel's member, he glanced over at Terry again, and the older bald man grinned back at him, before taking a seat in one of the white wooden garden chairs nearby, clearly happy to just watch.

His mature hot wife continued to play with Daniel's big firm dick for a while, happily jerking it and fondling it between her hands, even rubbing it against her round tanned breasts too, until finally, she lowered her head, and sunk her wet eager mouth onto his length.

Daniel instantly moaned in delight again, as Eleanor slid her warm wet mouth down his hard cock, sliding her lips happily along his member, until she had over half of it in her cheeks.

She then sucked on it for a few seconds, eagerly tasting his man meat, before she then pulled her head back up, and then plunged it back down again.

Eleanor eagerly began sucking on Daniel's firm length repeatedly, and as she bobbed her red head up and down on him, Daniel moaned in wonderful pleasure.

"She's a pretty good cock sucker, yeah?" Terry then asked proudly.

"Oh yeah!" replied Daniel happily back, before groaning again in delight.

The middle aged cougar, held the base of Daniel's dick firmly, as she slid her wet red lips up and down his stiff shaft some more, and happily sucked on most of his rigid length.

For a while Eleanor keenly slobbered on Daniel's member, and seem to enjoy every second she did, and then, after a while longer, she pulled her mouth off of his erection, and then lowered it onto his balls.

The younger middle aged man groaned again pleasure, as Eleanor engulfed his nut sack, and then began sucking eagerly on it, while she continued to stroke his hard dick with her hand.

"Oh shit, that feels good!" Daniel then exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh yeah! She does that pretty well!" agreed Terry with a smile.

Sucking Daniel's balls in her warm wet mouth, while stroking his firm length, Eleanor happily pleasured her husband's new business partner, and Daniel enjoyed every second of it, as she did.

Then, after a while, she pulled her mouth off of his testes, and grinned happily up at him, before saying "Oh, sucking your cock has just got me so wet! Do you want to stick that big dick of yours, where it belongs?"

"Absolutely!" replied Daniel eagerly back.

Eleanor grinned again, and then leant back across the big white sun lounger she was sitting on, before spreading her long slim tanned legs wide, exposing her beautiful bald pink pussy that was already glistening with moisture.

Clearly ready for his dick, she then waited for him, as Daniel kicked off his black polished shoes, stepped out of his trousers, and then took off his suit jacket, tie and shirt too.

Now as naked as she was, he then stepped towards her, before he crouched down between Eleanor's open legs, and placed his hard length, up against her gaping pink hole.

His round cockhead touched her little mature pussy lips, before with a push, he slid in between them, and into her wet warm hole.

Daniel's erect member slid straight into Eleanor's cunt, and as soon as he sunk into her, Eleanor moaned in delight, loving the feeling of being full of his hard cock.

Her new friend then placed his hands on her hips, before he began steadily rocking back and forth, and instantly, Eleanor moaned again in pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! That's nice! Oh yeah! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!" she then said eagerly.

Daniel happily did, and keenly pumped in and out of her, fucking her cunt with swift firm thrusts, and the red headed mature woman moaned some more in joyful delight.

"Oh honey! His cock feels so good!" she then exclaimed in delight, as Daniel carried on fucking her.

Terry didn't reply, he just grinned happily, as he watched his beautiful wife being fucked by his new business partner, because he just wanted to make her happy, and for a good couple of minutes Daniel leant over Eleanor's hot naked body, while pumping back and forth inside of her.

After a little longer however, Daniel felt the need to stand up and stretch his legs for a bit, so he did, and as he rose up, he took Eleanor with him.

Daniel quickly rose to his feet, still holding onto Eleanor's waist, and the mature redheaded woman suddenly found herself almost upside down, with just her shoulders and neck still resting on the sun lounger, before her new friend continued to thrust into her.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she then exclaimed in delight again, as the younger man began pumping her pussy, faster and harder.

Daniel groaned in pleasure too, as his firm dick slid in and out of her bald wet pussy, swiftly fucking her with more eager strokes, and as he did, Eleanor cried out excitedly again in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she exclaimed happily.

In the warm morning sunshine, Daniel fucked Eleanor relentlessly, pumping back and forth in her moist cunt, while she hung upside down almost, on her shoulders, and for several wonderful minutes, he held her in that unusual position, as he pounded her furiously.

"Oh shit! Oh shit yeah!" Eleanor groaned in delight.

After a while longer however, Daniel wanted to change the position again, so, lowering her back down onto the sun lounger, and then leaning her over more, until she was almost folded over in two, he crouched over her and began thrusting down into her, plunging his hard member, deep into her moist hole once more.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah!" Eleanor exclaimed with heavy groans, as Daniel pushed every inch of his hard cock inside of her, and almost his balls too.

He was practically bouncing up and down on top of her, as he thrust his cock into her wonderful wet pussy, and as he pounded her like that, Terry chuckled with amusement.

"Yes, give her it Daniel! Give her it! She loves it! She really loves it!" he then said, encouraging his new friend on.

Eleanor certainly did, and didn't object in the slightest, as Daniel pushed the whole of his big firm dick into her again and again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Eleanor cried excitedly back, as she stared up at Daniel, through her dangling legs.

Daniel's hard cock sunk into her warm wet hole repeatedly, as he keenly continued fucking her hard, and Eleanor groaned in more pleasure, as she fondled her big perky fake boobs.

"Yes! Yes! Keep going! Keep going!" she exclaimed happily, loving what Daniel was doing to her.

A few good minutes went by as they happily continued like that, until Eleanor got more and more excited by the hard fucking she was getting, and this made Daniel more excited too, and eagerly, he thrust down into her faster even more.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" the red headed cougar then cried out.

The younger middle aged man keenly kept plunging down into her pussy, and as he sunk in again and again, Eleanor stared wide eyed up at him, and then cried "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm..."

She then exploded, as Daniel slid his hard dick into her mature cunt once more, and with a delirious cry she roared "CUMMING!

Eleanor groaned wildly, trembled, and squirmed under Daniel, as she came on his firm length, and as the older woman moaned in uncontrollably pleasure, her new friend stood over her, enjoying every second.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed happily, as she continued to orgasm.

Several glorious seconds went by, as Eleanor came in wonderful pleasure, and both her husband and Daniel happily watched her, until finally, her orgasm began to fade, and she sighed with happy relief.

For a moment they then stayed like that, with Daniel still crouching over her, and his big member buried in her wet cunt, before he finally stood up again, and pulled his cock out of her.

As he did, Eleanor lowered her slim tanned legs, and then sat up with a big smile on her face, before she took a few deep breaths to recover.

Then, as she was feeling calmer again, she glanced over at Daniel's firm erection, still eager to go, and keenly, she reached over, took hold of it, and gently pulled Daniel closer to her.

With an eager grin, she then clamped her soft wet lips around his glistening length, and began sucking on his cock again, and as her hungry mouth slid up and down his member, Daniel moaned happily in pleasure.

Keenly, Eleanor sucked the cock that had just been buried in her wet pussy, running her soft wet lips back and forth along its firm shaft, and happily slobbering all over it, as she tasted every inch she could fit in her mouth.

As she did this, Daniel groaned some more in delight, before he glanced over at her husband with a smile, and the older man smiled back at him, and asked "She's good, right?"

"Oh yeah!" replied Daniel happily back.

"That's why I married her!" Terry replied with a grin.

Eleanor continued to suck Daniel's dick for a little longer, still enjoying having that meaty member in her mouth, before she finally pulled it out, and then licked her lips in delight.

"Oh, I could suck you cock all day, but my pussy needs it again!" she then said eagerly.

The slim hot red headed woman then rolled over onto all fours, and as she leant on the sun lounger ready for more cock, Daniel moved up behind her, knelt on down, and then placed his firm length up against her bald wet cunt again.

He then began pushing his member into her little pink pussy lips, before they parted, and he sunk deep into her hole.

"Oh yeah!" moaned Eleanor happily, as her cunt was filled with hard cock again.

Daniel, then held onto her slim fit waist, before he started to thrust back and forth, and as soon as Eleanor felt his dick moving inside of her, she moaned again in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!" she exclaimed excitedly, as Daniel did just that.

Pumping in and out of her with his firm member, he happily fucked Eleanor, and she moaned in delight some more, as he did.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god, I love it! I fucking love it!" Eleanor then exclaimed happily.

"Love what?" asked her husband curiously.

"Being fucked by a big hard cock of course! I love it, and this big hard cock, is doing just what it should do!" Eleanor replied back, before moaning in pleasure again.

Terry chuckled, enjoying hearing how much his wife liked to be fucked by Daniel's dick, and Daniel liked hearing it too, and happily continued, but thrusting a little harder, to please Eleanor more.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she then cried in delight, as Daniel's length pumped into her pussy quicker.

Holding onto her waist tightly, he plunged back and forth into Eleanor's cunt, pounding her with excitement, and as they continued to fuck, the mature redhead moaned again pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" cried Eleanor excitedly, as she began to rock against Daniel's thrusts.

Daniel happily hammered her little wet cunt, pumping her pussy with his hard cock as furiously as he could, and Eleanor's cries of pleasure rang out across the garden some more.

As the middle aged man continued to fuck his slightly older new friend, she lowered her head down onto the sun lounger, and in that position, Daniel could pull her harder back, onto his thrusting member.

He keenly did, and as he rammed his dick into her wet hole, Eleanor clung to the cushions of the sun lounger and cried out for more.

"Oh shit yeah! Oh shit yeah! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she exclaimed happily, loving what Daniel was doing to her.

Daniel continued to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could, plunging into her repeatedly, and as he sunk rapidly into her cunt, he began to feel his own excitement grow.

However, wanting to keep going, he groaned through gritted teeth, and tried to hold back his joy, while still pumping vigorously into Eleanor, but, the more he fucked her hard, the more his excitement began to grow.

"Oh god! I'm not going to last much longer!" he then declared.

"Cum in my mouth! Cum in my mouth! I want to taste your load! I want to swallow it all!" Eleanor replied eagerly back.

Daniel had no objections to that, so, he kept pounding into her hard, thrusting in and out of her wonderful warm moist cunt, while pulling her back onto his hard dick at the same time, and Eleanor groaned again and again in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep going! Keep going! Keep going!" she cried excitedly.

Her middle aged friend tried to, and relentlessly kept plunging into her pussy, but, the more he fucked her, the more he wanted to cum, until finally, as he slid in and out of again, he felt his excitement race towards its conclusion.

"Oh god! Here it comes! Here it comes!" he then exclaimed excitedly.

He then plunged into the hot older woman once more, giving her one last deep thrust, before he quickly pulled out of her, and held his throbbing cock ready.

As soon as he had pulled out of her, Eleanor quickly rolled over to face him, and then slid off the sun lounger and knelt down onto the stone slabs, in front of him.

She then opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her little pink tongue, before Daniel quickly began jerking his length, tugging on it like his life depended on it, until, he felt the excited rush, and then his cock exploded.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" he then cried, as he began spurting big wet dollops of cum, straight into Eleanor's waiting open mouth.

That white man goo shot straight into Eleanor's throat, and excitedly she quickly swallowed it, before more hit her tongue and teeth, and happily she then swallowed that as well.

Still stroking his dick, Daniel pumped out more and more of his warm man cream, right into Eleanor's mouth, and she happily swallowed every drop he gave her.

Then finally, with one more firm tug, Daniel sighed with relief, as he stopped cumming, and relaxed.

As the spent middle aged man stood for a moment catching his breath, his new red headed friend licked her lips clean with a big smile on her face, before she leant forward and clamped them around Daniel's cockhead, and began sucking him dry.

As Eleanor happily cleaned up Daniel's dick, her husband said cheerily "Well, I think it's safe to say, we definitely have an agreement in place, and look forward to working with you!"