Life in Cummington Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" replied Daniel with a big smile back.

Now, across the town, in its own large sprawling grounds, sat the local high school, with its various brick buildings and neatly cut grass lawns, and inside one of the main buildings was Victoria, having her introduction day.

Dressed in a pretty black flowery dress and heels, she strolled around the corridors with principal Tom Rammer, the head of the school, who was a tall handsome middle aged man, with short black hair, and a smile that could melt most women's hearts, and some men's too.

"So, as you can see, it's a fairly good standard school, and we hit all the required targets, most semesters!" Tom said proudly.

"That is impressive!" replied Victoria happily back.

"Yes, we like to try and reach for the top, just as we encourage our students to do, every day!" Tom then said keenly.

"Well, I hope I can keep that going!" Victoria then said eagerly.

"I hope so too!" replied Tom back with a big smile.

He then led her through the last section of the building, before they arrived back at his large well organised office, and stepping inside, Victoria took a seat in one of the leather chairs in front of his desk, before Tom, carefully perched himself on the edge of his desk close to her.

"So, that's the school, what do you think?" he then asked eager to hear her thoughts.

"Well, it's very impressive as I said, and I really look forward to starting here!" replied Victoria back eagerly.

"Good! That's what I was hoping you would say!" the Principal then said with a big smile, before then saying "So, just one more thing."

"Yes?" asked Victoria curiously.

"I would love to welcome you to the school, by doing something special for you. Is there something special, I could do for you?" Tom then asked with keen smile.

Victoria stared back at him, lost in his deep blue eyes for a moment, before she replied "Well... if you wanted to, you could eat my pussy?"

She then sat back in her chair, and opened her chubby pale legs wide, and Tom grinned excitedly, before replying "Oh, I think I could do that!"

He then stepped towards Victoria, got down on his knees between her spread legs, and then took hold of her knee length dress, before pushing it up.

It moved up her body, revealing her chubby white thighs as Tom's hands brushed over them too, before her dress then bunched up around her waist, exposing her bald pink pussy, and her new boss then stared at it eagerly.

"Wow, Victoria, you have a very pretty pussy!" he then said politely.

"Thank you!" replied Victoria with a smile back.

Tom then lowered his head towards it, before he pressed his face into her warm soft mound, and instantly, the chubby brunette moaned in delight.

The head of the school then pushed out his wet tongue, and eagerly began licking at her pink little lips, and as he brushed his tongue back and forth across them, Victoria's groaned again in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Lick my pussy! Lick my pussy!" moaned the curly haired middle aged woman happily.

Her new boss did just that, and keenly lapped at her little mature pussy, licking it like it excitedly, and the more he did it, the more Victoria groaned in delight.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes!" she moaned again joyful pleasure.

Tom happily licked her pussy for a good while, rubbing his wet tongue all over her cunt, and Victoria loved it, then he pushed his tongue further into her, and as it slipped into her moist hole, the chubby middle aged woman moaned louder in excitement.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, fucking, yes!" Victoria exclaimed loudly, as Tom began poking her pussy, with his mouth meat.

He keenly plunged his wet tongue in and out of her moist hole, happily fucking her it, and as it slipped back and forth between her pink little lips, his nose brushed against her clit, which excited his new employee even more.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Don't stop! Please, don't stop! Don't stop!" Victoria moaned excitedly.

Her new boss had no intention of stopping, and kept poking his tongue fast and furiously into her, and Victoria was enjoying it so much, she felt her excitement racing towards its peak.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! You're going to make me cum! You're going to make me cum!" she then cried eagerly, leaning back into her chair more, and moaning up towards the ceiling.

That was of course Tom's intent, and excitedly, he continued to jab and lick her wet warm hole, stuffing it hard with his mouth meat.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Victoria cried again.

Then, desperate to reach her climax, the chubby brunette placed her hand on top of her bosses head, and began grinding her cunt against his face, as he continued to wedge his tongue into her crack.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Victoria cried out, getting closer to her orgasm by the second.

Wildly Victoria rubbed herself against him now, eager to make herself cum, and as she ground against his mouth, and groaned excitedly in pleasure, she felt her excitement race to its finish.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh... GOD!" she then roared, as she finally came.

Still holding onto Tom's head, she bucked wildly against his face, while groaning loudly, as her orgasm rushed through her, and for several glorious seconds, she came all over her new bosses face.

As Victoria had her orgasm, Tom happily stayed put between her thighs, letting her squirm her wet pussy all over him, until finally, she sighed heavily, and relaxed, as she stopped cumming.

Victoria then let go of Tom's head, and sat back in her seat again, feeling pretty good, and as she recovered, Tom lifted his wet sticky face from between her legs, and smiled excitedly.

"How was that?" he then asked cheerily.

"That was... fucking fantastic!" replied Victoria happily.

They then both began to laugh, enjoying the moment, before Tom then got up off of the floor, and stood up in front of her.

"Good! But I'm not done yet!" he then said with a grin.

Victoria then noticed the large bulge pleading to be released in the front of his suit trousers, and watched excitedly, as Tom then began undoing his trousers, to set it free.

Eagerly, he kicked off his polished black shoes, and then, once his trousers were undone, he let them drop to the floor, and as soon as his black suit trousers hit the floor, his hard cock sprung out, ready to go.

The curly haired brunette looked at it eagerly, because it was bigger than any cock she had seen before, it must have been nearly nine inches long, and fairly thick, and she couldn't believe her boss would have a cock like that.

"Oh wow!" she then exclaimed in amazement, as she reached out with both of her hands, and took hold of it.

"You like it?" he asked with a grin.

"Oh yes!" replied Victoria eagerly, as her soft warm hands began sliding up and down his firm length, like she was checking to make sure it was real.

Victoria keenly played with her bosses hard dick for a while, happily feeling how thick and long it was, before she then said excitedly "Oh god, I need that thing in me now!"

She then shifted herself in her seat, moving her lower half forward, while leaning back more, before she then guided Tom between her open bare legs, and placed is big round cockhead, up against her wet pink pussy.

Victoria then began to feed her bosses cock into her cunt, and his firm dick eased between her little lips, and sunk into her warm moist hole.

"Oh, yes!" the chubby brunette moaned happily, as Tom slid several inches of his member into her.

Once he had nearly half of his dick inside of her lovely mature pussy, he then placed his hands on the top of the chair, so he was leaning over her, eased his length back, and then slid it in again.

"Oh god!" Victoria moaned loudly, as she felt that large member moving inside of her.

Tom then did it again, and steadily, began rocking back and forth, sliding in and out of her, and Victoria groaned in delight, as he started to fuck her properly.

"Oh Victoria, your pussy feels so wet!" he then said happily, loving the feeling.

"That's because you've made me that way!" she replied back with a smile.

She then groaned again in pleasure, as Tom's hard cock continued to plunge in and out of her, and as he fucked her with long deep strokes, her chubby pale legs dangled over the arms of the office chair.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god yes!" Victoria moaned in delight, as her boss pumped her rhythmically.

The charming principal of the school, happily thrusted and plunged into his new employee, and continued like that for a while, until, he then took hold of her pale chubby legs, lifted them up into the air, and then started to pound into her cunt harder.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" exclaimed Victoria in delight, as her boss fucked her more swiftly.

Tom slid his hard cock back and forth between Victoria's little pink lips excitedly, pumping her pussy with more determination, and Victoria loved it, and moaned excitedly in pleasure, as he did.

"Oh god! Oh god! I never thought working in school, could be this exciting!" Victoria exclaimed happily.

"Well, I do like to keep my staff happy!" replied Tom, with a grin.

He then continued to pound his hard length into his employee, and was fucking her so hard now, his balls were smacking against her plump arse.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! You're going in so deep! So fucking deep!" Victoria cried out in delight.

Tom smiled happily again, and continued to fuck her hard, and as he relentlessly hammered her wet cunt, her excitement grew and grew.

"Oh god! Oh god! You're going to make me cum again! You're going to make me cum again!" Victoria exclaimed eagerly.

"That was the intention!" replied Tom back, and keenly he kept thrusting hard deep into her.

Victoria's boss pounded her wildly, plunging repeatedly into her lovely wet pussy without a pause, and as he did, Victoria moaned and groaned continuously.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Oh god!" she kept repeating over and over in pleasure.

Then, as he slid in and out of her some more, she felt her excitement race swiftly to its finale, her legs stiffen, and then as he sunk hard and deep into her once more, she came.

"OH FUCKING CHRIST!" she then roared, as her orgasm hit, and she started to cum on Tom's big wonderful member.

Victoria then moaned heavily, and twitched and trembled in the seat, as she came again and again, and as she did, Tom held his big cock inside of her, letting her cum on it.

Several glorious seconds quickly passed, as that chubby brunette orgasmed happily on her boss's dick, and then, with a happy relieved sigh, she stopped and relaxed once more.

As Victoria caught her breath again, and tried to recover from a pretty good fuck, Tom eased his length out of her, and then let go of her legs, so she could put them on the floor and rest a moment properly.

Victoria then smiled up at him, and said "Oh god! That was fantastic!"

"Thank you!" replied Tom happily back, before he then asked keenly "Ready for some more?"

"Oh yes!" replied Victoria eagerly.

She then got up out of the seat, and standing in front of Tom, she reached behind herself and began unzipping her black flowery dress, before it fell open, and dropped to the floor.

Victoria was now completely naked except for her high heeled shoes, and Tom's eyes quickly lit up, as he stared at her big round plump D-cup boobs that were completely pale, with a little pink hard nipple on each one.

"Oh Victoria, your boobs are magnificent!" he declared excitedly.

He then cupped her big soft globes with his hands, and began eagerly fondling them excitedly, and Victoria grinned happily back at him.

Tom keenly caressed and massaged her lovely big tits, excitedly touching them all over, until he lifted one up a little, and then asked "May I?"

"Of course!" replied Victoria back with a smile.

The principal of the school then lowered his mouth, clamped his lips around that little pink firm nipple, and then eagerly began to suck on it.

Victoria instantly moaned in delight, and then muttered "Oh yes, that's nice! Suck my boobs! Suck them!"

Tom keenly did, and happily sucked and licked her nipple for a good minute or more, before he then switched, and did the same to her other breast.

Victoria moaned again in pleasure, as her boss slobbered all over her large pale chest, and happily let him continue for as long as he wanted.

For a good while, Tom sucked and licked one of her boobs, and then switched to the other, however, after giving both of her magnificent tits a good going over, he finally pulled his mouth from her breasts, and smiled.

"I could suck your tits all day!" he then said cheerily, before adding "But right now, I really want to get inside of you again!"

Victoria grinned in delight, because she was just thinking the same thing, and then stepped forward to his desk, before casually leaning across it.

Her plump round rear, all pale and smooth like the rest of her, was now right in front of him, calling him to her, and excitedly Tom moved up behind her, before he placed his firm cock up against her bald pink pussy again.

His new employee then moaned softly, as his cockhead began to push its way into her again, before it slipped between her little pink cunt lips, and then sunk deep into her cunt.

"Oh yeah!" Victoria moaned happily, full of Tom's cock again.

Tom then placed his hands on her lower back, before he began rocking back and forth inside of her, and as his firm dick slid in and out of her, Victoria groaned again in pleasure.

"Yes fuck me! Fuck me! I want your cock! I want your cock!" the chubby brunette then exclaimed eagerly.

Her boss was more than happy to do what Victoria wanted, and began fucking her with firmer faster strokes, and as she leant over his desk taking them, Victoria groaned louder in delight.

"Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it!" Victoria exclaimed excitedly.

Tom keenly pumped her and fast into her wonderful wet pussy again, while Victoria moaned louder in pleasure, and then moved her hands to the edge of the desk, to hold onto it better.

"Oh god yeah! Oh god yeah!" she groaned in joy, as she leant more face down on Tom's desk.

As his hot chubby employee bent over more, happily taking the pounding he was giving her, Tom continued to slide in and out of her cunt rapidly, and was now pushing most of his big hard cock into her.

"Oh god yes! Oh god yes! Yes! Yes! Keep going! Keep going!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Tom happily did, and then switched his hands to her bare shoulders, so he could get a better hold on her, before he then continued to plunge into her frantically.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Victoria cried out in delight, as her boss kept pounding into her.

As he relentlessly fucked her, he then began simultaneously pulling her back onto his thrusting dick, and this made Victoria moan even louder in pleasure, as he his hard cock seem to be going into her, deeper than before.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! You're fucking me so good! You're fucking me so good! Don't stop! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" Victoria cried excitedly.

Tom had no intention too, and continued to pound into her vigorously, and after a little longer, Victoria began to feel her excitement grow again.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she exclaimed in excitement, as her enjoyment began to grow and grow fast.

Her boss's big hard cock sliding in and out of her rapidly, felt so wonderful, Victoria thought, and as Tom kept doing it, she had to lift her head off of hid desk, and then arch her back more, and rise up onto her tip toes.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she cried desperately again, loving every second of what Tom was doing to her.

Tom kept going, pumping her hard and fast from behind, and as he did, Victoria got more and more excited, until she knew, she was very close to cumming again.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum again! Oh god, I'm going to cum again!" Victoria then exclaimed, as her boss relentlessly kept fucking her.

Riding her like he was trying to win a race, he slid his hard cock in and out of her wet pussy rapidly some more, and started to feel his excitement grow too, and then as he pounded into her some more, plunging wildly into her wet hot cunt, Victoria cried out "I'm... CUMMING!"

The chubby brunette then exploded, and moaned wildly, as she trembled uncontrollably on Tom's big firm dick, and as soon as he felt her cumming, he came too.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Tom exclaimed happily, as he began pumping his warm load into Victoria's pussy.

He gripped her shoulders firmly, as his spurting cock pumped out dollop after dollop of creamy man goo into Victoria, and as he filled her with his warm cream, the chubby brunette moaned some more in glorious pleasure.

Several wonderful seconds soon passed as they came together, and after Tom had spurted a lot of cum into Victoria's cunt, and she had groaned and twitched on his squirting cock, they both finally stopped, and relaxed with a sigh of relief.

"Oh yes!" Victoria then muttered happily, as she caught her breath again.

For a moment they both stayed as they were, giving themselves time to recover, before Tom finally pulled his spent dick out of Victoria, and stood back.

His pretty brunette employee then turned around to face him, and with a smile said "Wow, that was incredible! I really feel happy to be here right now!"

"Good! I've always wanted, all my teachers to feel at home here!" replied Tom back with similar smile.

Now, not too far away, was the one and only college in town, Cummington College of further education, a small but essential community college, and on that bright morning Molly was arriving for her first day of classes.

As she strolled into the small car park outside the front of the old brick building, she glanced around for the entrance, and the reception area where she needed to sign in, and collect her class sheet, but oddly she couldn't see it.

The building just seem to be one long row of brick and glass windows, and as she looked around a little confused, a young charming man stepped towards.

"Hi there! Are you lost?" he asked politely.

Molly turned to look at him, and then smiled as she stared at this tall, handsome boy, about the same age as her, staring happily back at her.

He was a slim athletic looking guy, with short brown hair, and eagerly she replied back "Yes! I was looking for the reception desk? I need to sign in. It's my first day here!"

"Oh, it's just around the end of the building there! I can show you, if you would like?" he then said back cheerily.

"Thank you, that would be nice!" replied Molly with a smile.

So, they then started to walk that way together, and as they did, the young man said keenly "So, I'm Kevin by the way!"

"Molly!" replied Molly back.

"So, you're just starting here, yeah? If you would like, once you've got your class schedule, I could show you around, take you to all the good study spots?" Kevin then said eagerly.

"Okay! Great!" replied Molly back with smile again.

They strolled through the car park, to the end of the building, and then stepped down the side of it, until they came to the reception door, and then headed inside.

Molly soon got registered, and picked up her class schedules, and then afterwards, Kevin happily took her to the locker room, so she could drop off a few items she didn't need right then.

It was down the far end of the building, and they strolled along the bare corridor happily chatting, until they reached it.

Then stepping into the room, where there were various size metal lockers that ran around the edge of it, with a small wooden bench in the middle, Molly then stepped towards one locker to put away a few things.

Choosing a lower door, because all the higher ones seem to be taken, she took a few things out of her bag, and then bent over to put them in the locker.