Life in Cummington Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did, her little light pink shirt rose up, showing off her very nice perky round butt that was covered in a pair of little white shorts, and Kevin couldn't help but stare at it.

"Nice butt!" he then said eagerly.

Molly glanced back at him, and grinned, before she gave it a little wriggle, and replied "Thanks!"

"Oh yeah. I would hit that!" Kevin then said eyeing it up some more.

"Oh yeah? You think could last long enough?" Molly asked playfully back.

"I think I could!" replied her new friend confidently.

Molly smiled back at him, and then replied "Okay then. Go for it!"

"Yeah?" asked Kevin excitedly.

"Yeah!" replied Molly back.

Kevin was now grinning from ear to ear, and quickly stepped up behind her, before he placed his hands on her lovely round rear, and began caressing it.

His hands eagerly fondled Molly's little butt cheeks through her shorts, keenly giving each one a good squeeze and massage, before his fingers then slid down between her legs, and began rubbing the soft warm mound between them.

As his fingers brushed back and forth across her shorts covered pussy, Molly moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of someone touching her there so nicely, and her young friend could feel her warmth and dampness increasing as he did.

Eagerly Kevin rubbed his hand over her crotch some more, and as Molly continued to lean forward letting him touch her like that, she moaned more excitedly too.

After a little longer however, Kevin just couldn't wait any more, and then he quickly moved his hands to the top of Molly's shorts, took hold of them, and began to pull them down.

Her little white shorts easily slid down off of her butt, and then down her slim pale legs, until they hit the floor, and as soon as they did, Molly stepped out of them, and opened her legs wider.

Her round pale bottom looked like the perfect teen butt, and her bald pink pussy under it, looked just like a moist peach, and Kevin stared at it excitedly for a moment, enjoying the view.

Then he dropped to his knees behind her, and with her little moist mound just inches from his face, he said eagerly "God, I really want to taste you!"

He then leant in between her legs, and stuffed his face into her pussy, and as soon as Molly felt his warm damp mouth on her, she let out a joyful moan of pleasure again.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed in delight, as Kevin then stuck out his tongue and began licking her cunt lips.

Keenly he brushed his wet tongue back and forth over Molly's mound, happily tonguing it repeatedly, and as he did, the little brunette groaned again in pleasure, as she braced herself against the lockers.

Kevin continued to lick and tease Molly's little pink pussy lips, happily tasting her most intimate area, and loving every second of it as he did, until the urge to fuck this hot young woman, became too irresistible to fight any longer.

So, he gave Molly's pussy one last lick, and as she moaned in pleasure again, very much enjoying what he was doing to her, Kevin then pulled his mouth from her cunt, and then got up off the tiled floor.

Standing up right again, the young college student then began undoing his jeans, urgently popping the top button, and then pulling down the zip, and as he did, Molly glanced around at him, keen to see what he had hidden inside for her.

Once Kevin's jeans were undone, he immediately pushed them down his legs, and as they hit the floor, his firm throbbing cock sprung out.

Molly eyes then widen with excitement, because Kevin had big long dick that looked pretty impressive, all hard and veiny ready to go, and she liked it, she like it a lot.

Keenly her new friend gave his length a few firm tugs, just to make sure it was as hard as it could be, before he then stepped up behind Molly, and placed his big round cockhead up against her pink little cunt.

He then began to push it into her, and the petite brunette let out a soft moan of pleasure, as she felt his knob trying to enter her, before it finally slid in between her lips, and sunk deep into her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Molly exclaimed happily, as most of his hard young dick filled her little pussy.

Kevin then placed his hands on her slim hips, before he began to rock back and forth, and instantly young Molly moaned again in pleasure, as he started to slide in and out of her.

"Oh god yeah! Oh god yeah!" moaned Molly exclaimed excitedly, as that big hard cock, slid back and forth inside of her.

In that small quiet locker room, Kevin happily pumped his firm member into Molly's hot young cunt, eagerly fucking her with firm quick strokes, and as he did, the petite brunette groaned some more in delight.

"Oh god! Oh god! Your cock feels so good!" Molly exclaimed happily.

"Yeah? Do you want to really feel it?" Kevin then asked.

Molly nodded eagerly, and with a grin, her new friend began plunging harder and faster into her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" cried Molly loudly, as Kevin pumped her vigorously.

Holding onto her tiny waist more firmly, he pounded his big cock into her wet little pussy faster, and Molly, still bent over and bracing herself against the old grey lockers, groaned repeatedly in delight.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried repeatedly in excitement.

Kevin continued to keenly fuck her like that for several wonderful minutes, and Molly loved every second of it, and continued to bend over and take it, as he hammered her lovely moist cunt.

However, as Kevin kept plunging in and out of her hard and fast, Molly began to feel she really wanted to ride that magnificent large firm length of his, and as he slipped in and out of her some more, she groaned excitedly "Let me ride your cock! I want to ride your cock!"

Kevin grinned eagerly, because he liked that idea too, and then sunk into her once more, before he eased his young hard member out of her, and then moved towards the little wooden bench in the middle of the room.

Sitting down on it, he waited for Molly to join him, and eagerly, his hot new friend stood upright, turned around, and stepped towards him.

Molly moved towards him with a keen smile, before she then stopped right in front of him, and then taking hold of her pink shirt, she lifted it up, and off her slim small body.

Molly now stood completely naked, except for her sandals, and as Kevin stared up at her petite pale body, and her small perky tits, he smiled excitedly because he liked what he saw.

She was the perfect embodiment of a hot little teenager, and as he continued to stare up at her little white frame, she moved closer, and straddled his lap.

Then placing her small hands on his shoulders, she slowly lowered herself down towards his firm cock, before her little pink pussy touched down on top of it, and then began to ease open.

Molly's moist cunt gently parted, and then with a happy groan, she sunk down onto his length, until she had most of his hard dick inside of her.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed happily, as she sat in his lap.

"Yeah!" groaned Kevin in delight too.

As he wrapped his arms around her, Molly then lifted up, before quickly sinking back down again, and as her little pink cunt hit the base of his firm length they both moaned in pleasure again.

Molly then continued to rise up and fall back down on him, and steadily began to ride his big member, and as she did, she moaned repeatedly in delight.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed happily, bouncing about in his lap.

Continuing to plunge herself onto his lovely hard young cock, Molly then leant towards Kevin and began to kiss him as they fucked, and they passionately exchanged saliva at the same time.

For a while they happily kissed and fucked, just enjoying the moment together, until, the locker room door suddenly swung open, and in walked a pretty black young woman.

Instantly Molly and Kevin stopped and looked over at her, before the girl saw them, realised what they were doing, and then smiled and blushed, before saying "Oh, sorry! I'll come back later!"

She then stepped back out of the room with a grin, before the door closed, and Kevin and Molly began to chuckle hard.

"Maybe this isn't the best place to be doing this?" Molly then said, realising it was a fairly public room to be fucking in.

"Don't worry, I've seen worse places!" replied Kevin back.

He then held onto her again, and began thrusting firmly up into her, and as his hard cock began to slide in and out of Molly's pussy, she let out a groan of delight.

Kevin eagerly gripped her little butt cheeks, and happily gave them a little squeeze as he pumped up into her wet cunt with stiff swift strokes, and Molly cried out more in pleasure, as he fucked her like that.

The little woman then began to rock up and down on top of him too, and rapidly Kevin's hard cock slid in and out of Molly's pussy, as they fucked vigorously.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Molly exclaimed excitedly, loving the fucking she was getting.

"Yeah! Take my cock!" Kevin said eagerly, enjoying fucking he was giving Molly.

Sat on that old wooden bench, in the middle of the locker room, they keenly continued to fuck hard and fast, and gripped each other tightly as they did, while moaning passionately in pleasure together.

"Oh god yeah! Oh god yeah!" Molly moaned again in delight.

"Yeah! Yeah!" exclaimed Kevin eagerly.

For a good while they kept fucking like that, with Kevin thrusting keenly up into Molly, and Molly plunging rapidly onto Kevin's length, however After sometime however, Kevin wanted to try a different position, and slowly began to lean Molly back.

Gently he leant her backwards, and as the little brunette began to lower towards the tiled floor, she put her hands down to hold herself up from hitting it.

Now Molly was basically doing a handstand, and as she did, naked, Kevin began to plunge down into her pussy, hard and deep.

Instantly Molly cried out in delight louder than before, as Kevin pushed almost all of his big firm cock into her, and as he sunk completely into her young wet cunt, his balls smacked against her arse too.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Molly exclaimed excitedly, as Kevin drove his dick down into her.

As he fucked her hard, Molly cried out again and again, and the room began to echo with her cries of pleasure.

Then, as they continued happily fucking, the locker room door suddenly burst open again, and a middle aged, ginger, curly haired woman in a grey suit, walked in.

"What's going on in here?" she asked sharply.

"Professor Cocklover!" exclaimed Kevin looking over at her in surprise, before adding "We were just fucking!"

The mature but pretty teacher then glanced down at the upside down naked Molly, still full of Kevin's bare hard cock, and asked "Is that true?"

"Um. Yeah." Replied Molly nervously, not entirely sure what else to say in that position.

"Okay. Just... keep the noise down would you? I'm trying to teach a class next door!" the older woman then said, before she looked them both over and then added "And don't stay in that position too long dear, it's not good for your back!"

"Oh, okay!" replied Molly slightly surprised, because she was not expecting a teacher at the college to be this understanding.

The older woman then stepped back out of the woman, and closed the door behind her, before Kevin took hold of Molly, and lifted her up.

Holding her up in his strong young arms, he then started to pump up into her again, thrusting his firm cock up into her wet warm pussy, and as he did, Molly moaned in pleasure, just a little quieter.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed happily again, as they continued to fuck.

Kevin kept pumping his length up into her, as he began to bounce Molly on it too, and the short petite woman groaned excitedly, as she slid up and down his meaty member.

"Oh god! It feels so good! Oh god!" she said joyfully as she repeatedly sunk onto his firm cock.

"Yeah, it feels pretty good to me too!" replied Kevin with a grin.

He then continued to thrust up into Molly, as she slid down his dick, and with her little legs dangling over his arms as he held onto her little rear, they kept going like that for a while.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Molly moaned again in delight.

"Oh god, you're pussy feels so wet and warm!" said Kevin excitedly.

However, after a bit longer, Kevin needed to put her down, before he dropped her, so, he moved over to the wooden bench again, and then lowered molly down until she laid across it.

Molly happily laid back across the bench, before Kevin climbed on top of her, and then began pumping his firm dick in and out of her again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want your big cock pounding me! Do it! Do it!" Molly said eagerly into his ear.

Kevin instantly began to thrust faster and harder into her, and as soon as he did, Molly moaned louder in pleasure, before she wrapped her arms and legs around him and held onto him tightly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" the little brunette exclaimed excitedly, as Kevin sunk his whole big cock into her repeatedly, while his balls smacked against her little arse.

Pounding into her, Kevin fucked her excitedly, and Molly clung to him tightly, and begged for more.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried in delight.

As the young faired haired man continued to plunge in and out of her, little Molly groaned excitedly and began to hump him back, and the two of them fucked hard and fast in that little locker room.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned into his ear again, as he continued to fuck her relentlessly.

They were both really enjoying this, and happily fucking excitedly, however, as they continued, Kevin began to feel his own excitement grow, as Molly's was as well.

So, as he continued to thrust wildly into Molly, he then groaned "Oh god. I'm not going to last much longer!"

"Keep going! Keep going! I want to cum on your cock! I want to cum on your cock!" replied Molly urgently back.

Her new friend then gritted his teeth, and tried to think of something else, as he kept hammering her pink wet pussy, but her hot young body, and her glorious moans of pleasure, were just exciting him too much.

"Oh god!" he then groaned again, as he tried his best to keep fucking Molly like she wanted.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Molly then cried out excitedly, as Kevin kept plunging into her.

Kevin thrust back and forth as best as he could, pounding her cunt while desperately trying not to cum, and as he slid in and out of her again, Molly suddenly tensed up, and then screamed "Oh... FUCK!" and then exploded on his cock.

Her hot little body then began to tremble and buck wildly on Kevin's thrusting dick, and as her orgasm took over her, Kevin felt his hitting too.

"OH SHIT!" he then groaned heavily, as he plunged into her hard and deep, and then began pumping his warm man cream into her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" exclaimed Molly happily, as she felt his cock spurting inside of her.

Molly gripped him as tight as she could, as she felt his warm man goo filling her little bare cunt, and loved every second of it as he did.

Kevin then groaned again as he continued to pump out his sticky man seed into her, and for several wonderful seconds, they came together until, with a relieved satisfied sigh, they finally both stopped, and relaxed.

"Oh fuck!" Molly then exclaimed in delight, feeling pretty well fucked.

As they calmed down, and caught their breath, they started to kiss passionately again, and for a while, just lay together enjoying the moment again.

However, as they were kissing and smiling at each other, the locker room door slowly opened again, and sheepishly, the young black girl poked her head in, and asked "Can I get to my locker now?"

Instantly, Molly and Kevin began to laugh, before they both replied of course, and then quickly separated to get dressed once more.