All Comments on 'Life in Florida is Very Good'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
potential for more

A nice short read with the potenial for more. They are young enough to become parents them selves. They party as a couple, how about with other couples. Let the words flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
" "

ever hear of quotation marks and punctuation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
could be better

this could of been a great story if you would of used quotation marks and punctuation. it was very hard to keep track of who was talking

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 17 years ago
Well Done

Well done, who cares about quotation marks. Keep the story going and yes they could pass as a couple in every aspect including marriage and pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOTS OF POTENTIAL

This has the potential for a good series,ok a few problems with the text,they can easily be put right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
"could be better" could be better

While I agree with the comment, if you are going to criticise the writing style, at least be sure your own style is right.

"This could of been a great story if you would of used quotation marks and punctuation. it was very hard to keep track of who was talking".

I think what you mean is "This could HAVE been a great story if you HAD used quotation marks and punctuation. IT was very hard to keep track of who was talking."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
PROOF READER

PROOF READER.....Use one. Not a bad story, but little things like the past tense of think is thoughT, not though. Once is a typo, 3 or 4 times in succession is you don't know better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
EVEN BETTER IN FRINTON

Dont suppose you know where that is ,but its pretty good,loved your story.Is it true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SEA LAMPREYS

Good job you do not have sea lampreys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Punctuation and grammar do help, really

Proper use of punctuation and grammar avoids jarring the reader from the mood you are trying to set. They cost nothing, and add a lot to the story.

I, too, wonder whether he and his new "bride" will be having kids; I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it piss me off,with so many crap stories out there

when a writer writes a good story,all you hear is bad english or you need a proof reader.the more the writer write the better he or she will get.a rather have a good story and not a bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
about the lack of QUOTES

WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT STORY

wasnt worried about the punctuation it didnt take from the story i didnt evan notice till i read the other assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poorly written

Good story idea. It is so poorly written that you turned it in to a pile of drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What horrible grammar

Good story in the making - - it's too bad your horrible grammar turned it into such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"honey, you have such a big dick," his mother said

Mr. Isopropyl, please forget the nit pickers. This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking. Chad, the well-built good looking son, is drawn to his mother's cunt, as any son naturally is. For every boy it is and always remains THE cunt, the one he came down out of and the cunt he's aching to get back up into. His mom is deeply attracted to her big strong boy's fat 8-incher and his loaded potent teenage balls. Gazing at his mother's twat makes Chad harder than ever before, and knowing he's going to stuff his big hard on up her mommy-twat makes him feel like more of a man than he's ever felt. No surprise there, it takes a mother to bring out the full masculinity of her boy. Mom tells him the time has come for her son to shove his big prick up her mommy-cunt, Chad grins and obliges his mother. It's like coming home, the boy's stiff dick pumping his own birth canal. Chad unloads his balls up his mother's twat--the best gift a son can ever give his mother, his warm creamy sperm flooding her maternal cunthole. Another story of true mother love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE READ

YOU HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS, GIVE US MORE MORE MORE. A FAN FOREVER

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Now this is a good story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'am sorry your not still writing, your stories are great and a joy to read. Thanks....LAROC OF AGES

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
HOT STORY !!! ^*!^*!^*!

NOW DAYS 20yrs BETWEEN PARTNERS IS NO BIG DEAL, SO THEY CAN FUCK ON. IT'S A NICE READ, BUT NEEDS ANOTHER CHAPTER OR TWO..........THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Isopropyl, I’ve read a variety of porn stories for some time now. Few seem to have the “right knack” for expressing feelings, emotions with a flow of words that keep the Reader involved. I am enjoying your Body of Work ! May I encourage you to continue, even challenge you to do more length n complex story lines, believe you are quite capable of handling such. And you seem to be sensitive enough to detail both male n female sensations, that , I wonder, if perhaps you are secretly a female writer rather than male, as other seem to think. In any case, you are doing an excellent job of entertaining n making it “real” . Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To be continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous