Life in the Hall of Pleasure

Story Info
Alison’s life in the brothel continues.
2.8k words
4.25
27.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz spent almost a week in the Hall of Punishment, and if you want to be fully up to date on her story, check those parts out before this. This picks up after Hall of Punishment Part 3.

***

Liz snored and woke me. I was as well rested as I had felt since I had been kidnapped and taken here. Her arms were around me, her right knee between my thighs, and we snuggled.

I didnt dare move or wake her, I knew how important her sleep was, and I also felt safer and more comfortable in her arms than I had in over a week.

When she finally stirred, we helped each other orgasm with our fingers, and kissed. We talked about how to avoid punishment, and how much we needed each other.

We spent every morning, when our night shifts were over, sleeping and cuddling and then making each other cum. Soon we would whisper our love to each other, and we meant it.

Sometimes one of us would get to be clean up girl for the other, and we would get to work our shift together, but it was rare. I didn't like being her clean up girl, because I hated to see how the men treated her, even if they were as bad to me.

There were days where we would have special events, and it usually meant that we would be performing for the customers entertainment an hour before our regular shift. This was almost always some lesbian action, or something degrading.

Once, all of us cunts had to perform a circular 'human centipede' style daisy chain in the gym, while men watched and groped and jerked off on us. I lucked out so instead of a random cunt I barely knew, I was able to bury my tongue in Liz's ass for about an hour. She had her tongue buried in Rose, the cunt who had me sent into a week of grueling punishment.

The next morning, when she came to me after her shift, she cried and apologized for licking Rose's ass. She felt as if she had betrayed me. I kissed her and reassured her, that I didn't blame her. Then I made her cum with my tongue.

Our relationship was the only part of life I enjoyed, and it was the beacon of hope every night when I was being gangbanged and used.

Eventually, I felt as though I had been with her my whole life, and my shift came. We were both working that night, and she had kissed me before going off to her room.

When it came time for the men to line up, there was only one man. An older man, who had been my first ever, and then very often was the first of the night. He was kind to me with each visit. That night he had a small paper plate, and a cupcake.

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart," he said as he came in.

I han't known it was my birthday, and I smiled and thanked him before tearing up.

"Am I 19? has it been 1 year?"

He nodded and kissed me. He always started with a kiss. Then we sat on the bed, and he watched as I ate the cupcake. It was sweet and I hadn't tasted anything like it in a year.

"I have you for the whole night," he said softly. "So we can take our time tonight."

"How did you manage that?" I asked, as I licked the frosting off my finger tips.

"When a cunt comes in here, she is processed, and assessed, before she wakes up. The men who come here are given choices to bid on certain things. Her virginity, her ass, and the eventuality of owning her when she leaves this place. An owner is given the right to a night alone a year. He may choose whichever night he wishes."

My jaw hung loose, I looked at this kind old man as my brain unraveled the implication.

"That's right sweetheart. I will someday own you, but not until the Hall has made the most they an off of you. I couldn't afford to buy you outright, virgins fetch too high of a price."

"Um... Sir... Do you own any other cunts?" I prayed he owned Liz, although she had never told me any of this. It may have been off limits for her, we respected the rules, and didnt expect each other to break them.

He shook his head. Kissed me softly, his breath always tasted slightly stale and old.

"No, I just saw you and knew I had to have you. You looked so sweet asleep the exam table, your baby bush yet to be waxed off. When you come with me, I'd like you to grow it back. I'll even eat you out sometimes. When I know youve been properly cleaned from your whoring days."

There was no malice in his voice, but I started to softly cry, aware that this nightmare didnt even get to end in the room where the used up girls are just functional holes. 24 access to my mouth after my soul and spirit had faded wouldnt be enough.

"Would you buy another cunt for me? One that I've grown fond of? I am sure she would be happy to serve you if we were kept together."

He looked at me for a long pause, biting his lip in thought.

"You mean that cunt, the one you were with the first night?"

I perked up and nodded.

"I'll look into whether or not she's still for sale, and how much."

I kissed him to thank him, and my hand touched his cock.

"What do you want from me first, Sir?"

He thought again for a minute, and said "I want you to show me how bad you want your friend..."

A year earlier, this would have repulsed me, the thought of giving this old man more than what I was required, but I had eaten so much ass, and sucked so much cock, that I knew by now how I earned value.

I kissed him, urging him to lay back, and pushing his knees apart, lifting his cock and balls. I took the tiny bit of frosting left on the plate, and smeared it across his exposed hole.

"Can I lick the rest of the frosting for my birthday, sir?" I asked in my most seductive girl voice. His cock bounced as I asked.

"Yes, slut." He said with the most assertive tone he'd ever had with me.

I nuzzled my nose under his balls, and licked the frosting out of his ass, trying to focus on the sweet, and thinking of Liz's ass, and how I enjoyed licking it.

After several minutes of enthusiastically eating his ass, he pulled my hear slow but firm until I was looking up at him.

"You're a craven little slut, and are going to be an excellent purchase, aren't you?"

I faked a lust drunk look, that I had mastered in my year of service, and nodded looking like I was hungry for more.

He took hold of my head, and began skull fucking me. In the hundred plus times I had been with him, he had never been less than a gentleman, and now he was forcing into my throat, and holding my nose closed.

I kept my eyes trained on him as best I could and sucked feverishly, knowing the slut they all wanted me to be. Quickly he came down my throat, holding me down, and I swallowed every drop.

When he let me up, I took a deep breath, and said "Thank you Sir."

He smiled, and did not kiss me. It was the first time he had cum in my mouth, and I understood I was to brush my teeth and fix my makeup.

When I returned to him, he had fallen asleep in my bed. I snuggled in, make his face rest in my tits, one hand on my semi wet cunt, and I held him unable to sleep myself.

When he got an erection, I gently went down on him, and he would grunt and cum softly into my mouth, I would brush and repeat.

That continued throughout the night, and when we got the light flicker to signal there was a half hour left, he opened his eyes, and gently pulled me up onto him, his cock sliding into me.

I leaned down and he sucked my tits while I rode him to a final orgasm.

"Thank you sweetheart," he said and he stood up, rubbed the last drop of cum on the tip of my nose, and walked out of my room.

Liz came in a few minutes later. She didn't even bother showering before coming back anymore. She was drenched in cum and spit, and pee and sweat. She got in the shower, and smiled at me dazed from her long night of work.

When we were clean and dry on my bed, a rare treat that it was also clean and dry after a shift. We kissed and talked quietly.

I told her of the man who had bought me, and how he would look into buying her too, and her face went sullen.

"Alison, I am owned." She kissed my nose, the same spot as the cum had rubbed off, now fresh and clean. "The man who first took your mouth."

He had been horrible, and he had come to see me on many occasions. He was cruel and sadistic, and enjoyed my suffering.

I began to cry, knowing Liz would be his personal slave. She held me and whispered, "it's ok. He is kinder to me than the others. Better than he is with you."

She was a good liar, but I always could tell now when she was telling me what she needed to, instead of the truth. She kissed me to change the subject, and soon she had me sitting on her face in a 69.

I had never felt so much love for anyone before, and wanted every bit of her, and never wanted to be apart from her.

Our bond grew as we continued to work and then one day, when we were sleeping, the men who had taken me to the Hall of Punishment came in, to take her. Thy refused to tell me where, or what she had done.

After weeks of not seeing her, I knew she had been moved into the room I had seen the girls who were just 24/7 holes in. She had been the oldest one in the hall of pleasure, there the longest, but I hadn't realized until after when I would ask around.

I helped some new girls get through their first nights, and sometimes would try to be their Liz, but nothing ever really clicked with any.

Rose, the cunt who had betrayed me, disappeared one morning. I had at least five girls older than me, and I worried I would never see Liz again.

So I did the unthinkable, and refused to cooperate. I just wanted to see Liz in that room, give her a wink, or some encouragement, make sure she knew I still loved her.

The guards took me through the first invisible barrier and the shock was so bad that I peed myself. I walked slowly to make sure I had as much time as possible to find her.

The head coming out of the box with her mouth held open by a ring gag was Rose. She had bags under her eyes, and there was a man with a massive cock fucking her mouth, another waiting behind her.

A girl I had seen on my first couple of days was in the stocks, her ankles secured getting spitroasted, she looked as if she were unconscious.

Where was my Liz? Then I saw, there was a box, and out of it, an ass and pussy sticking out. There was a birth mark on the inner thigh, and I had kissed it hundreds of times. Her entire exposure to the world was her cunt and asshole.

I squirmed and slipped free of my guards and ran to her. When I got to her, I kissed her birthmark as many times as I could before they took me. My hands already cuffed behind my back. She shivered and I heard a whimper.

The used the remote shock feature on my collar, and I collapsed but they held me by the armpits and dragged me through. I had pissed the little bit I had left, and they made sure not to clean me once I was put in my dark silent prison.

I think they left me in longer, than the first time. Doing more of the same, but seeming to last weeks.

When they brought be back through the room of used up girls, they held me tight, and I saw that Liz hadn't been moved at all. Rose hadn't either. She was asleep, while a man used her mouth.

The spitroast girl in the stocks was gone, and Jenny, a girl I had known slightly was in her place. I had four people between me and this room. And as far as I could tell, there were only three more spots beside the three of them.

I might not even get to see Liz when they finally took her out of the box. This last view of her cum covered, now prolapsed asshole, was my final view of her. I just knew it.

I cried awake and asleep for more than a week. I gave crying head, even when the men were gentle. I cried on the treadmill, and refused to eat anything for a couple of days.

Eventually the crying stopped, and despite the encouragement that I was doing something right, by Tim the fitness coordinator, I began eating again.

I was numb, and felt dead inside. I couldn't fantasize about a better life with Liz anymore, and I couldn't get her out of my head.

I don't know how long I continued to work, It could have been weeks, or years. Eventually, the men came in, and I gently asked, "am I coming back here, or am I done?"

They refused to answer me, and they brought me into the big room. Liz's ass and pussy were no longer sticking out of the box, and I couldn't spot her anywhere.

They set me up, in a spot they had built, that turned me into a perfectly secured, mouth agape, thanks to a gag, urinal. Customers could fuck my mouth, or just piss anywhere on me.

I saw that I got fed by hand twice a day. They would wash my cunt and ass if I went, and oncea week, I got hosed down with soap and water.

I watched as they gave the other cunts, who were as desd inside as I was, the same treatment. I wasn't even afforded the nicer touches I sometimes received as a slave. I was simply a cum and piss receptical.

I don't know how long I was a urinal, I supposed it was as long as I was a slave. I didnt know how old I was.

The one day, they unchained me, slave cunts scrubbed me down, waxed me, did my nails and hair and makeup. Then I was brought to a new door, and the old man, stood there with a smile. He was older, and he kissed me gently and called me sweetie. He lead me outside, and I saw sunlight for the first time since I went into my dorm on my eighteenth birthday.

He had a black sedan with complete tint in the back, waiting for us in the gated and guarded courtyard. He opened the trunk and pulled out a box, and opened it, showing me a sundress, and a pair of sandals.

He helped me get dressed.

"You will ride in the backseat, ok?"

"Yes, sir." I said feeling slightly moe hope than I had in a long time. I suppose it was the sunlight.

When he opened the backdoor for me, I saw a woman in a similar outfit to mine, sitting. I didn't recognize her with my eyes straining in the daylight.

As I slid in to the seat, she spoke softly.

"Hello Allison, do you remember me?" Liz took my hand gently, and we both wept and held each other for the entire ride back to my new home.

She brought me into or new bedroom, with a real bed, and pillows. And we made love and held each other and slept for what must have been days.

To be continued...