Life is Full of Surprises

Story Info
Man is infertile but comes home to a pregnant wife.
5.6k words
3.48
97.4k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was a slow but deliberate seduction. I began by telling her how nice her new hair style looked on her. Later on I complimented her strawberry blonde hair and icy blue eyes telling her they sparkle like diamonds. I made sure to brush up against her ass and give her a quick touch on her shoulder. After dinner and a couple glasses of Chablis I could see her resistance starting to wane.

After she cleared the table and went into the kitchen to do dishes I turned it up another notch. I went into the living room and asked Alexa to play slow dance music. I turned the knob and lowered the lights and poured us each a glass of sherry and brought over a bottle of brandy to enjoy in our coffee. I placed some logs and kindling in the fireplace.

I then went into the kitchen and placed my hands on her shoulders as she did dishes making sure to press my cock tightly against her ass. "I got lonely waiting for you in the living room. Let me help you finish up so we can relax and enjoy our coffee." Making sure I rubbed my growing erection on her ass before letting go.

"That would be great! My father always told me that many hands make light work." sweetly smiling sweetly at me while continuing to wash the dishes.

The object of my lust and affection is Allison Montgomery. She is about 5"5" and has 36D breasts that look even bigger on her petite frame. To say she is gorgeous is like saying the Mona Lisa is a masterpiece, it's a given. She had on a floral print dress that showed just a hint of cleavage visible because she removed her pink cashmere sweater so it wouldn't get wet doing dishes.

We finish the dishes I sauntered back into the living room where I previously set the mood. I lit the kindling and started the fire. She brought the coffee and set it, ironically, on the coffee table and sat next to me on the sofa. If she wasn't aware of my intentions before she is now. We drank the sherry and I poured a generous amount of brandy into our coffee.

As we finished our coffee I could tell she was relaxed. I was on the road tomorrow so it was now or never so I upped the ante and asked her to dance. We danced a couple of songs with space between us and by the third song I pulled her closer. I could feel he breasts against my chest.

I stared at her beautiful face and I caught her gaze as I was looking for a tell—some type of sign that says go further. I could feel her heart beating against my chest and I saw she had bedroom eyes. As the next song began to play I grabbed her ass and pulled her in tight where she could feel my arousal.

She began to grind her pussy on my knee and she put her head on my shoulder. As the song finished she raised her head. I looked her in the eyes and then leaned in and gave her a kiss. I could feel her tongue against my lips so I parted them so we could allow our tongues to dance with each other.

As we kissed I began rubbing one breast through her dress while my other hand rubbed and squeezed her ass. When we broke our kiss I took her by the hand and lead her to the rug by the fire. The orange and blue tongues of flame lapped around the burning logs as I placed some pillows on the floor.

I gave her another kiss as I unzipped her dress as she let it drop to the floor. I kissed my way down her neck, nibbled on her earlobes before reaching her shoulders. As I placed soft butterfly kisses on her shoulders I slid the straps of her bra off. As I continued she let out a soft sigh and I reached behind her and unclasped her bra.

I kissed my way down her cleavage and slowly pushed the cups off and freed her bountiful bosom so I could kiss her large areola and lightly suck her nipples that stood out about a ½ inch and were already rock hard. I ran my tongue around her areola and flicked at her nubbins before venturing farther south.

She moaned and sighed but had yet to say a single word as I kneeled and kissed her soft belly then down her thighs. I stood and helped her down to the floor and placed one of the pillows beneath her ass as she placed one under her head. I kneeled back down and worked my way up her inner thighs.

As I did I could see her sex glistening in the firelight as her nectar dripped slowly from her pussy anxious for my touch and waiting impatiently to be filled and satisfied. As I neared her womanhood she spread her legs giving better access to her pussy. I began to probe her labia with my tongue.

She jumped ever so slightly as if she had received an electrical shock. It was then that she finally spoke.

"Please lick my pussy! Lick my clit I need to cum so bad!!"

I took my time patiently licking the soft pink pedals of her inner lips before trying hard to fuck her with my tongue. She was breathing heavily and at the edge of pain and pleasure filled with desire and oh so ready for the ecstasy of sweet release.

It was then I flicked my tongue back and forth on her love button that has been proudly standing out from its protective hood engorged and erect before I took it in my mouth and sucked and licked it hard. She bucked as her body writhed with immense pleasure while her pussy squirted copious amounts of her essence.

I lapped it up like it was manna from heaven as she screamed, "Oh GOD I'm CUMMMMING!!!!!"

After a few moments she pushed my head away and said, "It's so sensitive, I can't stand it no more. I need you in me now!!" I arose and removed my shirt, shoes, trousers and briefs allowing my 61/2" to break free of its prison. I returned to her and began rubbing my cock up and down her slit hitting her clit as I lubed myself to penetrate her.

I lined up my member with the entrance to her tunnel of love and then I plunged my cock in balls deep as she let out a moan then I heard "YESSSSSS!"

I held still deep within her pussy allowing her to adjust to my evading knight before I began a rhythmic stroke in and out. Then I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and plunged reaching even greater depths and eliciting even more pleasure.

"Please don't stop oh please fuck me, so gooood, so deeeeep!"

I picked up the pace and saw in and out of her. Before long I could feel my orgasm churning within my balls and I did all I could do not to cum until she was ready as well. Soon she began to breathe rapidly and her breasts heaved as I sensed her impending release.

Her eyes closed tightly as her screwed face all askew told me it was time. I stroked in and out twice before burying my cock deep and as I came she screamed with ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her in waves at first intense and then softer as I held myself in place.

When she opened her eyes I slowly withdrew my cock. I and I hoped she was spent and fully sated. Our coupling while extremely sexual in terms of pleasure was also satisfying and enormously sensual as well. I leaned over and softly kissed her lips then I rolled off her and lay beside her.

I spooned her and held her as we cuddled by the fire. As the flames gave way to glowing embers and soon turn to ashes we arose and went to bed in search of peaceful slumber still in the throes of post-coital bliss. As I drifted off I was sorry I had to leave in the morning.

I woke up to the aroma of fresh brewed coffee and the smell of bacon frying. I grabbed a quick shower, dressed and packed my bags. I carried my luggage down and placed it by the door before joining her in the kitchen for breakfast.

She poured me a cup of coffee and placed my plate before me. We ate breakfast in silence and I was in quiet contemplation of the connection we had last night that transcended the physical a coupling of body, mind and spirit truly one in our union.

I stood up. "I'm sorry but I need to get going or I'll miss my flight. Thanks for breakfast!"

Our eyes met and we exchanged a silent thanks to one another for the otherworldly experience we shared last night. I kissed her cheek then went to the door, picked up my bags and headed out the door.

*******

Two Months Later.

My name is Jason Montgomery. I'm anxiously waiting for my plane to land so I can see my gorgeous wife and hold her in my arms once again. My company has a big project in Chicago and I as the main troubleshooter have been traveling more than usual. This time I've been away twelve days. We have been trying to start our family and he has been off the pill for six months but no pregnancy to date.

So I decided that I would go and get myself tested while I was on the road. I was worried because I had a severe case of the mumps my senior year in college. I went to a top notch urologist, Dr. Martin Pendergrass. They collected my sample which was fairly abundant given my recent abstinence from sexual activity.

I had my appointment on Monday and I received a call Friday morning from the nurse saying my results were in an asked me to come in at 3pm. I left work early and I was on pins and needles while sitting in Dr. Martin's waiting room.

Finally I heard my name being called and I was lead to the doctor's office "Please have a seat. The doctor will be right with you." leaving me with a cheerful smile.

Finally Dr. Martin came in. He shook my hand and sat down behind his ornate oak desk. "Jason, I wish I had better news for you. The test revealed an extremely low sperm count and has poor motility. A condition known as asthenozoospermia, which in layman's terms simply means your swimmers don't swim very well.

Given the low count and poor motility of your spermatozoa the odds of your ever fathering a child are astronomical. Again, I'm sorry. I have a copy of the lab report for you to take home. Of course you are free to get a second test done.

However, I recommend that you save yourself the cost because I guarantee it is accurate and true. I'll show you out and you can pick up your copy at the desk."

I walked out of Dr. Martin's office in utter shock. I picked up my report and paid the bill and I headed back to the job site. When I returned to the hotel I showered, dressed and called Allie. There was no answer at home so I tried her cell and it went straight to voicemail.

I didn't think much of it figuring she went to the movies with one of her friends or her sister Denise. I left her a message just to remind her to pick me up at the airport tomorrow afternoon and that I loved and missed her.

After receiving the doctor's findings I really needed to talk with her just to hear her voice. The news is something that needs to be delivered face to face and I know she will be devastated. I went out to eat and after barely eating my burger and fries I headed back to the hotel and the hotel bar.

I didn't quite close down the place however I was feeling no pain when I staggered back to my room. Thankfully I was smart enough to drink two bottles of water and placed a third on the stand next to the bed. I also took some ibuprofen to stave off the emergence of a hangover headache.

When the alarm went off I slowly rolled out of bed. I managed to avoid a full blown hangover. I felt slightly nauseous getting out of bed. I started the shower then relieved myself. The headache may be due to the lack of sleep. Between the booze and the water I spent most of the night back and forth between bed and bathroom.

I jumped into the shower and the jets of hot water erased the headache and made me feel human once again. I toweled off, shaved and brushed my teeth before dressing. I packed my suitcase and then went next door to the Denny's for breakfast.

While waiting for my breakfast I checked my messages to see if Allie returned my call. There was nothing. I was thinking that was unusual as my breakfast arrived. I ate and returned to the hotel and checked out. I needed to head out to O'Hare early because the traffic is horrendous.

After I went through TSA pre check and arrived at my gate I took time to give Allie a call. She picked up on the fourth ring. She must be busy with the 'kids'. I should elaborate regarding the kids Emily Rose and Abby Marie, they're our fawn pugs and they can be a handful.

"Hello Jason. Is anything wrong?"

She sounded winded and was huffing and puffing, probably running to the phone or dealing with one of the any "crises" my 'kids' have at any given moment. "No dear nothing wrong, I just wanted to hear your voice before I board my plane. I missed you last night. Why are you out of breath? Is it the kids?" I said giving her time to catch her breath.

"No babe, the babes have eaten and are lazily stretched out sleeping in a sunbeam coming through the window. I was just getting into the show as I slept in when the phone rang. So I jumped out and ran to the phone." Are you still arriving at 1:17 this afternoon?"

"Yes honey. I can't wait. I've missed you so much! I hope you've missed me a bit as well."

"I have missed you so much. Babe I left the shower running so I have to go. See you this afternoon. I'll be there to pick you up with bells on. Love you, bye."

She hung up before I could tell her I loved her too. Oh well I can tell her in two hours. I heard the call boarding first and business class. Thankfully my boss indulges me by letting me fly in style rather than be cramped in coach.

I had a good flight and after deplaning I saw Allie waiting in the concourse. As soon as I reached her I grabbed her and kissed her and squeezed her tight. She looked simply radiant. Glowing might be a better description. She was most certainly a sight for sore eyes.

"It's so good to be home!" I said exuberantly.

"I've missed you so much! Allie said as she gave me another kiss. The smile didn't leave her face and while I'm grateful for the "hero's welcome" I'm not sure why she is overly affectionate this time. I've been gone longer periods and never received such a passionate greeting.

We walked to the baggage area and grabbed my case from the carousel and wheeled it out to the car. We chatted about normal mundane things on the way home. In the back of my mind I was wondering when and how to break the bad news to Allie. While she loves our 'kids' she wants a real live human baby to love. It's killing me to think I can't give that to her.

After arriving home and taking the dogs out to do their business I told Allie that I had something I needed to tell her and "I have something to tell you as well. Come in to the den."

"I'll be right there I need to grab something from my bag."

I retrieved my lab results so I could show her what the tests revealed. I prepared for the emotional shit storm I believed would be coming. I walked in and I saw a bed sheet draped in front of something hanging from the ceiling. The bed sheet had a cord tied around a knot in the sheet so it could be pulled off to reveal something. I handed her the paper and before I could say anything she yelled, "SURPRISE!!" as she yanked the cord and to reveal a banner that said, "Welcome home Daddy!'

I nearly dropped to my knees in shock pain and despair as she said, "What's this?"

As she started to read the paper I saw tears forming in her eyes, "SURPRISE! Who's the father? Oh what, another fucking surprise? SURPRISE, I cheated on you and I'm having another man's baby!! To think I thought I was going to devastate your world! SURPRISE, you've destroyed mine! I need to know who the fucking father is, NOW!!!"

Allison was sobbing uncontrollably and speaking incoherently through the tears. Suddenly she began hyperventilating and quickly I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a paper bag for her. "Here take this and breathe into the bag slowly, in and out in and out slowly, calmly. I coached her and she slowly regained a normal breathing rhythm. I didn't want to compromise her pregnancy.

"I'm so sorry!!! She blurted out as soon as she recovered enough to speak clearly and form a coherent sentence.

"Allie I need to ask you some questions and I need you to answer each of them truthfully. I promise not to yell or let my temper get the best of me. Stress isn't good for your baby so try to stay calm and just give me the answers I need. Okay?"

"I'll try!" She still had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Alright Allie, I'll give you all of my questions and when I finish you can answer them in any order you wish. Take your time, stay calm but answer them completely and most importantly truthfully. I need to know. Okay?

Here we go. Who is the father? Was it a one night stand or are you having a full blown affair. If so, when did it start and how long has it been going on? The most important question is, why Allie?

Is he more handsome? Does he have a bigger dick than me? Was it just sex or was it more? Do you love him? If so, do you plan on leaving me for him? What did I do or not do that made you decide to run into the arms of another man? How did you meet him? Did you do it in our bed? That's it for now. I may have some follow up or other questions as we go along. You may begin." My voice started shaking more with every question and tears began to run down my cheeks as well.

When Allie saw my tears she knew how deep the knife in my back was and how much pain she has inflicted. She sobbed inconsolably for a moment and I told her she needed to calm down for her baby. She nodded and slowly got a hold of herself and began. I knew the answers would be another dagger plunged into my heart.

"Okay, I need to say how sorry I am for hurting you this way and so much! I never would have believed that you aren't the father until I read that report. At first, I thought it must be wrong. I may still want to have a DNA test after the baby is born to know the absolute truth.

Until then a large part of me believes that you are the baby's father. I never wanted to be pregnant by anyone else and I hope after this you will be able to forgive me and love OUR baby and be his or her dad. I love you so much! I've said my piece, please know this is the most difficult thing I've ever had to do so here I go."

"Before you begin let's make a cup of tea and sit at the kitchen table. It's more laid back and I won't have to stare at that banner."

"Alright, I'll brew some." as she shuffled slowly into the kitchen her footfalls as heavy as my heart.

We sat down and as we sipped our tea Allison started to give her answers.

"The father, I'm so sorry, is your friend Brian DeVoe. He stopped by a few times while you were out of town to check on me. Then two months ago he stopped by before heading out of town on business. A massive thunder storm hit and I was frightened to be home alone.

He grabbed his bag from his car and offered to spend the night in the guest room. I made us dinner and we drank some wine, sherry and coffee with brandy. He played slow dancing music, dimmed the lights and lit a fire.

I should have realized he was trying to get into my pants but I thought at the time he was just trying to calm me down. After coffee he asked me to dance and I said yes. The more we danced the more my buzz caught up with me.

I was lonely and as we danced he pulled me closer and I got excited. I knew I should have stopped but I needed someone I didn't want to be alone. He kissed me and one thing led to another. We had sex on the rug by the fireplace."

My brain felt on fire so I said, "Allie, give me a moment to process all of this." I took a moment then asked her to proceed.

"Well, it wasn't a one night stand or a full blown affair either. It happened twice. Once, two months ago and last night, he left here this morning. He was here when you called we were in the shower, you can guess as to why I was out of breath.

The first time, I realize now, he took advantage of me at a vulnerable time and I believe it was completely premeditated, that he planned to intentionally seduce me. I wish I could say it was just sex. However, he was a generous and thoughtful lover who deliberately made love to me.

It was so sensual and so romantic by the fire. It was a perfect storm of fear, loneness and lust and I sought safe harbor but instead ended up being swallowed by it. The second time I have no excuse except to say that I was so infatuated with what transpired the first time I easily fell into his arms when he returned this Friday.

12