All Comments on 'Life is Full of Surprises'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Screw Maury

in this story is the humerous Maury vignette real or a dream? I couldn't figure that out. I would never raise another man's child. Neither would I stay married to a woman pregnant by another man. I do not believe in abortion, she could have it with the father, or alone. I would never see it. If a DNA test proved it mine , then I would happily co parent with my ex wife. If she cheated, then she would be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
terrible ending to a good enough story

what was that ending

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Needs a bit of editing

He should have also filed for separation, simply to confirm he had no intention of contributing money towards a child born of infidelity. Now, in many states, he could be on the hook even if they get divorced.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
what?

what in the fuck is even going on in the last few paragraphs? I THINK he's decided to bug out and not bother raising this bitch-whore's fucking spawn and good on him for that, but seriously you gotta clean up the end of the story, it's not only very, VERY rushed, it's kind of nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rewrite or edit

Author tries his hand on injecting humour to his story but it backfires. This could've been a good story but damn it's very confusing at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Generally well written, though a bit emotionally flat. The wife's quick flip of disgust on Brian seemed odd. The ending section with the Maury theme needed editing. Overall though a decent piece.

Question: Where did he get Brian's DNA?

Also, I probably agree in that context, I'd expect an abortion or adoption at minimum. I'd have issue with raising the child of cheating. If she wants a baby, than cooperatively choosing a donor, finding a surrogate or trying AI with his sperm would be the way to go.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
In which state can a married man . . .

. . . “refuse to sign the birth certificate” and not be regarded as the legal father and be off the hook as far as child support is concerned? States don’t like not having fathers responsible, because it increases their welfare costs.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 5 years ago
What??

A dare to see how many hackneyed cliches you can pack into two Literotica pages??? Pretty pathetic really. I don't think an editor would have made any difference to what is a weak storyline with truly awful with abysmal use of "English".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I just don't understsnd why the

Bag he handed ger was paper...... and not plastic?

fatboybrutus62fatboybrutus62over 5 years ago
mmmm

just how much strange was she getting, thing another chapter would be good

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Weak and cucky

But funny twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

Not good, not horrible. Definitely not worth a second read.

It’s nice to see old grumpass 26thNC telling us what he would do if his ex wife turned up pregnant. That’s right..EX wife. You see, she left him years ago for a better man. That’s why he’s so bitter. And why in the world she would even contact him now that she is pregnant with that mans baby is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another failed tedpid distant marriage, with a clueless husband and unethical wife.

Besides, the plot device didn't work. Apparently she's fucked several different people while her husband is away. But she confessed only to the hookup that coincided with the seduction the story opens with. Why would she claim the father was Brian since she fucked unknown numbers of other men? Because that's the setup you opened the story with. And how the hell did he get Brian's DNA?

The husband being a clueless cuck does follow from all the effort and expense he put into his wife's pregnancy. But then he wouldn't allow his name on the birth certificate? Just inconsistent and unbelievable.

It really is a good basic plot idea, but you butchered the execution. You need a logic editor, this story doesn't make sense.

Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3 Times

I had to read the ending 3 times. It needs to be cleaner. So who was the father?? Did Jason succeed or did his loyal wife forget to mention she was doing the pool boy? Did the wife save Brian's condom for his DNA? Jesus, the more I write the more confused I get!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
2*

2* for a good start. But the finish was weak and made little sense. You were trying too hard with the clever(not) suprises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: anonymous-Meh

And why would you care what others think. Seems like you're the one with a problem, not 26thNC. As to story, just another loving wives story. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Week and rushed ending

He made the DNA test. He wasn't the father. They didn't want to tell Brian he wasn't the father, so why the need of another DNA test? Seems the writer didn't know how to end it. Then he found this rushed and bad ending, destroying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You need some editing help.

Misplaced and dropped words hurt the flow of the story. Your love of the word "surprise" didn't help. The choice NOT to tell Brian's wife yet tell everyone he dealt with seemed odd. Why not tell Brian AND his wife thereby making sure Georgia knows who her blood Father is (in case anything health wise comes up) and making sure she gets financial support throughout her life. And this made-up "shit"? It's commonplace both in Literotica and real life. So add another failed plot twist to your story.

1 star

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
If Brian was kept in the dark, how did you get a DNA sample?

To rule Brian out as the father, you would need a sample of his DNA. Unless there was enough of his DNA splattered about the house from his visits, perhaps?

This story seems like it was rushed in the execution and not a lot of effort was put into making sure all the parts fit.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
ITS VERY SMART TO PLAN AN ESCAPE ROUTE

but 1st make sure your psyche can endure the ordeal. TK U MLJ LV NV

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
I don't know why the comments are so negative

Even though you're not the best writer, the story was good even if a little skimpy. 4* from me. Keep writing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
HUH?

You have a good idea for a story, but it needs lots of work. I won’t repeat all the problems others pointed out, but except for the non-reader who saw her screwing other men, they’re pretty much spot on. I still don’t understand how so many don’t understand nothing happens that the author doesn’t specify.

Please explain to this old country boy what the heck you were trying to say in the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore trolls but pay attention to criticism

Ignore people who want to “ burn all bitches”. But the ending being terribly confusing, the conversations being punctuated so poorly one could not follow them, or even style considerations such as “SURPRISE” ... take those comments seriously.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
4

Not nad ... liked the twist at the end. Ol wifey apparently likes to have several types of sausage on hand.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Just a few Questions...

Surprise, you wrote, 'After dinner and a couple glasses of Chablis I could see her resistance starting to wane. Then later, 'I turned the knob and lowered the lights and poured us each a glass of sherry and brought over a bottle of brandy to enjoy in our coffee.' First maybe she needs to quit drinking and you shouldn't write i present tense when you later reveal it was Brian not Jason doing the talking.

'I need a man who has a moral compass and knows right from wrong and who is fair, compassionate and strong in mind and character.' Just what you would expect a woman just looking for a baby daddy to say.

'Jason, please I beg you don't place me in such a no win scenario. I believe I would rather live alone and miserable the rest of my life before I would give it up for adoption. You're the one and only one I'll ever love and the only man I will ever marry.' Yet she want's to put him in a no win scenario.

'until I have proof positive I'll never accept that you are the biological father of our baby.' I'm not sure here but I think you meant to say 'you are not the biological father'.

If you hadn't had him leave in the end I would only given you a one , but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don’t quit your day job

The writing was rather unemotional. The plot easy to figure from word one. But the odd ending was the clincher...don’t quit your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surprise: story was crap

You gave away the premise in the description which means there is ZERO suspense and when coupled with the incredibly boring sex scene (I fell asleep while skimming through it) this is a one star story.

On the bright side, you could have a bright future writing for the DC-Universe on the CW as this is the kind of subpar dreck they shovel out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Punctuating Dialogue

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, it’s narrative, not dialogue. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
An interesting story

with a neat twist at the end.

And this kind of thing does happen in real life, with neither chap being the actual father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extremes

Ignoring trolls is good advice anywhere but there is good reason some people like BTB and it is petulant in the extreme to believe that none of them have a good reason to do so. BTB stories have a place and are far easier to write well than RAAC ones because reconciliation AT ANY COST is just not something well adjusted people do. The problem with a BTB is not the principle but merely the proportionality of the retaliation.

BTB that is absurdly over the top is just as bad. The stories, I think that resonate most with readers have good story BALANCE. Now I could tell you were striving for a sense of balance but whether burning the bitch or reconciling, neither is without cost of consequence. And your story felt too much like the avoidance of consequences. The husband told the arsehole off? That was all he needed? That was all he wanted? This feels like the actions of a very weak man, especially given the degree of anger, humiliation and upset he should be suffering. A wife who was actually contrite would move heaven and earth to get back his love and trust. I just didn't see any of that here, just another cheap and insincere slut.

These are just my two cents as even handed as I can put them. Even troll may make a reasonable point (if in an poorly thought out way) and a lot of Trollish vitriol comes from a place of sheer frustration.

There it is. It didn't work for me but good luck with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People who complain about free stories need to get a life

It’s really sad that some fucked up morons have nothing better to do with their life than complain about free stories on a porn site. That’s the definition of a loser if there ever was one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
edit edit edit

Try an editor next time, it might make something READABLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ummm...what exactly happened? There was no tie off, no ending...just a series of perplexing questions by someone who sounded drunk.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Lots of missing words and phrases - I told Allie that I had something I needed to tell her and "I have something to tell you as well. Come in to the den." I think you missed "she said" before the "I have".

"I never wanted to be pregnant by anyone else" - Yet she's off the pill, and she's having unprotected sex with another man?! She can't see the contradiction there? And if they've been trying to conceive she must have had SOME idea of her cycle!

I had a feeling that the beginning was Brian narrating.

He should insist on an abortion, or a divorce, period, no discussion.

I agree with those who question how they got Brian's DNA. Also, if he ISN'T the father, that means that she cheated with at least on other man. That definitely calls for divorce.

I repeat my earlier statement, with a preface: I assume she's intelligent enough to be a mother, yet she has unprotected sex with at least two men, during her fertile period while off the pill, but she DOESN'T want to get pregnant by anyone else?

Finally, Brian's wife has to be told.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
Have you ever heard a comedian

who told a great story, set up a great punchline...and then blew the punchline? You haven't? That's because those guys can't get shows. They are failures.

Ok, your story wasn't great, but you had set it up pretty well when we got to the first surprise. Once you had flubbed that line, the rest of the story was just more of the same.

Good idea, but not enough attention to detail (i.e., editing) throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I concur with most recent comments here...

This story is such a confusing, hard to read and follow, cluster fuck...I was wondering why I kept on reading it, about six paragraphs into it, from the start!

I realize, by the story title, why you thought to put the word 'SURPRISE!' at front of so many paragraphs, but...that isn't good writing...It seriously makes your story hard to read, and fucks-up the flow of your story!

There were so many serious punctuation, grammar and spelling errors, that this story was awful hard to read, and keep-up with.

At points, it made no sense at all, or as little sense as your whole last paragraph at story end, makes...which is none, at all!

Look, you may have used spell check, but, I sure as hell couldn't tell that you did!

You need to go into your word processing software preferences, BEFORE you start writing your stories. Go into spelling and grammar check preferences there, and set that to catch all punctuation, spelling and grammar errors listed there, and save those settings! If you don't do this before you start writing, then spell check will do you little good!

At best, spell check catches a few errors, but after you run spell check two or three times through your story, you have to know it misses a bunch of other spelling, punctuation or grammar errors, in your story text!

So, before you post a new story here, make damned sure to reread and edit those clumsy paragraphs, you find, that don't make sense.

Find a way to cut into long, run-on sentences and make two or more sentences, out of them, that make sense!

Keep pouring over your story, looking for writing mistakes, spell check didn't catch and correct them yourself, manually!

Keep re-reading your story, slow and carefully and change the errors in your writing. For example: like near the end of the story, about half way down the last page, where you tell us, when the baby girl was three years old, you had it DNA tested.

But, by the last para in the story, you write it was three months old when it was tested! Well, which was it? Us readers can't know which! You the writer, have to tell us!

Catch shit mistakes like that, and fix them, before you post another story here!

I get it, writing stories like this, can get very exciting, and you can't seem to write fast enough, to get the story done!

However, the worst mistakes you made in writing this story out, came from your hurry to get it done, and not carefully proofing it, after you got done. Checking it manually, for the many huge and significant writing errors that are in it!

One of the worst of those mistakes, was forgetting names, places and what you'd already written earlier in the story; that you contradict and make so confusing to us readers, when you write it out at story end, as happening some other way!

You've GOT to keep close track of all that stuff! Not make those confusing mistakes!

Now, this is a good story premise and plot. You have some good ideas! That's why, as difficult a story as this was to read, I kept on reading!

I could tell how it would end, by the first few paragraphs in...because you gave the ending away!

But, it was interesting enough, to make me keep reading, trying to fight my way through all the serious and confusing writing mistakes, to see how you arrived at the very predictable endin.

We just shouldn't have to fight our way, reading a story to the end, to find out what happens, should we? We shouldn't have to stop the flow of our reading, to back up and reread a paragraph or story section, enough times, we can maybe tell who is doing what, saying what, and why!

There shouldn't be that kind of confusion for us readers, reading through your stories!

I think, before you start writing your stories out first, you need to write-out character sketches, that will give you all of each characters, build, measurements, age, name, facts, where born, how raised, and an idea of their personalities, and character glitches. You put in your character sketches, for each character in your story, who and what they are as a person, what they will and won't allow, and what some of their faults are, that will lead to trouble in this story.

Then you need to do a full plot outline, that will carefully plot out how your story is going to go, when each new major event will happen in the story, and where in the story, your characters faults, will lead to trouble. Tell us why.

You need to write all that out, so you can keep the story on plot track, and not contradict yourself, by writing something different at end of story, than you did at first of story!

Then, once these two crucial things are done, start writing the story out, using your tight plot sketch, to keep your story on track!

But DON'T write so fast, you make as many huge writing errors, as you did with this story! Writing errors, that makes your next story, so hard to follow and understand who is doing what, and why!

Remember, when writing stories like this, a general rule of thumb is: spoken dialog your characters are using, each new person speaking, gets their own separate sentence, or paragraph!

You ever heard of quotation marks, at start and end of spoken word dialog, your characters speak, in your story? Use them!

In this story, because you didn't use dialogue quotation marks at start and end of what each character is saying, each time they speak, we can't tell who is talking!

Nor can we tell when one character leaves-off talking, and another starts talking, because you put them all in one paragraph, instead of giving each person speaking, their own new sentence, or paragraph!

After a sentence of spoken words end, if you will only write-in, he said, or she replied, or some other workable thing; that would help us readers out significantly! Make it much easier for us readers, to understand who is talking, what is happening and by whom, and what the hell you are trying to write!

Just...please slow down, take your time, use spell check, but after that, go over and over your story, again and again, carefully ferreting-out all the mistakes in writing you made!

Spell check just doesn't seem to see or find all mistakes, not even half of them! It's a good tool, and catches a lot of mistakes, but about a third of them, only. That leaves the other two thirds of your writing mistakes, up to you to find and correct, before you post a story here!

That will save significantly, the negative comments people make about how hard your stories are to read, understand, and how fucked-up the flow, reading them is!

Thank you for this story, and the efforts you took writing it! Keep on writing, you'll get better at it, as you write new stories!

You might want to find a good volunteer story editor from this site, to help you catch mistakes and change them, before you post new stories here! That would help you and us readers out, a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
'People who complain about free stories need to get a life'

yes, and people who complain about those that complain on a free porn story site also need a life. did you think yourself less autistic?

story was so-so. needed a lot of editing. we also get, i think, a very strange woman's take on how a man would feel raising another's child. women are just more willing to raise someone else's child. men are wired to compete. it's not like women have a hard time nurturing or bearing children. men try and try and try and a woman stands like a roman ceasar and only has to give a thumbs up or thumbs down. that's why stud is reserved for men. i don't see women getting a ceo career to attract a mate or needing a big car and fancy house. i don't see men secretly bearing another woman's child while the wife has no idea. women have all the power in sex, so it makes sense that men have all the power in a relationship. it may not always seem that way, or laws may inhibit that....but when you consider how little a man needs a wife and how much she might need a husband.......and that she already has emperor status is sexual matters...... well yea. a more stable minded woman would not only never cheat a good man....but agree to abort or give up a healthy child sired by another male. it's literally her only job relationship wise.....not to cheat.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Ar-So

She'd be spreading Her legs to others!....You Dirty Girl.....Maybe it was an Immaculate Conception....Shoooott stranger things have happened!....Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with Us★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

The ramblings of an idiot. Please, if you got nothing to say, don't say it. As to story, just another piece of garbage thrown into loving wives to see if it would stick. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All your stories are the same

Try writing one with an actual loving wife just stretch creatively.

njlaurennjlaurenover 5 years ago
Nothing to recommend it

Poorly written (needed serious editing) , and in the end wasn't much of a story, the 'twist' at the end was just a typical slut wife story..

Worse it didn't have an ending, author does the 'clever' twist and 'that's all folks', about as good as eating month old cotton candy.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
Hillarious take

On the cheating wives stories. Well thought out story. Loved the basic premise. But now do part 2 where she truly knows what it is to fuck around.........

korba76korba76over 5 years ago
Truly a waste of time..... 1*

where's the 'twist?' I might be really fucked up, but not THAT fucked up... smh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what a piece of fucking garbage

nobody in their right mind would find this idiotic story erotic or even interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How did she get a comparison DNA sample from Brian if she didn’t tell him about the baby and they’ve cut him out of their lives?

And since she knew there was more than one other possible father (something that comes up only in the final sentence), why did she paint herself into a corner confessing specifically about Brian?

Who is the father?

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
How did she get a sample of Brian’s DNA?

Simple: all she needed was a strand from a hairbrush.

Back in medieval times, wealthy men had their hair and fingernail clippings burned, so that witches couldn’t get them and use spells to gain control over them. Maybe those men knew more than we think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pacing is a lost art

I hope you do other things better than you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
confusion

This POS is terrible, no ideas about how to write a coherent statement, the ending was impossible to make any conclusions; a total waste of time!

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Contrary to others, I really liked it

The ending was a SURPRISE!

I didn't get it at first. It might have been better if Brian's name were more easily distinguished from Jason; like Karl or Archie. As to the question of how they knew it wasn't Brian's either? It couldn't be obvious, like hair or skin color. It wouldn't take them three months to figure that out. So first question is how did this get determined.

The LARGER question is What happens next The story cries out for a sequel -- or at least an epilogue.

I hope you continue to submit stories. You have obvious writing talent.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Full of Surprises

The story was easy to follow until I was almost finished with the last page. When Jason didn't immediately strangle Allie I thought he was gonna forgive her etc, etc. I missed the line that Brian was not the father either. The inclusion of the Maury Povich lost me for a sec until I re-read the paragraph. I realize that something in the baby's features told everyone that Brian wasn't the daddy. The ending was rushed. All I can say is I feel sorry for the baby with no father's name. Three stars is generous.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
Re Reed Richards' comment, "Maybe those men knew more..."

Are you trying to be ironic?

It was the witches first who believed that the hair and nail clippings could be used to affect a person's life. Those men who prevented it were simply responding.

If scientific knowledge was in play, it was the perpetrators of the supernatural who knew it, not the disbelievers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SURPRISE!!!!

He spent 9 months more and additional money than any one I would have. I hear having a kids at your parents house is eye opening. Stupid slut,,,,,poor kid

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
Maury Yeh!

I watch Maury occassionally for fun...My favourite paternity cases on Maury are those such as this when the bitch gets thoroughly burned. I love how the indignant mother complains that the alleged father, or fathers! never helped after the birth, never bought diapers or clothes etc then finds out that NEITHER of them are the father and she CHEATED ON BOTH OF THEM! This woman is CLEARLY a stupid woman on several levels, as most of them in this situation are! I am always sad ONLY for the poor child who will likely be a one-parent child and suffer all of the disadvantages this condition often brings. The betrayed husbands also deserve a little sympathy but for them recovery is much easier than for the child, WHO CARES ABOUT THE CHEATING BITCH?.....On Maury she would get the chance to chase down the real father at Maury's expense! In this kind of case.... SHE SHOULD LOOK HERSELF... AND SUFFER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh sure....this is how someone would react

When his wife turns up preggers from adultery and tells him keeping the baby is more important than the marriage. So, the baby not only symbolizes the affair, but also the relative unimportance of the husband to his loving wife. She just wants him as a baby daddy so she can continue to lead a life to which she isn't morally entitled. I assume everyone knows that healthy children have waiting lists of adoptive parents who will give them a great life. The character of the husband is simply not believable. Any normal man would cut her loose. And not telling Brian's wife?!? Something else that beggars the imagination. The storyline is ridiculous, and the writing is wooden. This is a "1"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This stuff happens

... however a lot of "fathers" never know the rest of the story

fritz51fritz51about 5 years ago
Leave.

No it's not the baby's fault but it's not your fault either. Who knows how many guys this bitch has been screwing? We know she's doing her husband plus a minimum of two more. It's also not Jason's decision as to the disposition of the child, that set of choices belong to the mother and father who ever he is. Jason - pack up buddy, a good life is waiting out there, misery it what waits with Allie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what fucking garbage

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Raising another man's child

Quite a number of years ago, my college roommate and I were very close friends. We were in ROTC and received our gold bars and degrees. Throughout the war we remained close friends but were in different units. Later, as civilians we hunted together; we went to Church, sporting events, and social occasions together; and eventually served as 'best man' at each other's wedding. He and his wife had two children; My wife (a widow) brought a son into our marriage, and we had two of our own. As close friends sometimes do, each couple designated the other to be parents/guardians of their minor children if both parents died. That's the short version of how my wife and I had a family of five wonderful children who had five sets of grandparents to dote on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't like the storyline, and I hate the consequences.

But commenters who.question the possibility are wrong. My mom's cousin was designated the dad after a party, but he didn't have sex with the woman. The law is harsh and he paid until she graduated. He divorced and was called.the father of another child. Women are quick to pick nice men who have money as the father to other men's babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
to establish a foundation on which trust could slowly be built upon

Would that be to never leave the slut alone when it rains as lightning makes her panties drop and thunder turns her cunt into a dick sucking vortex?

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story, I loved the twist in the plot at the end. It took me by surprise. Wow, I guess you never really know what your spouse is able to do until it happens. Science can make you face some facts, and reveal some unexpected issues. Unfortunately, DNA is quite accurate statistically speaking. It doesn't leave much room for mistakes in paternity.

fritz51fritz51almost 5 years ago
How to give a score:

To give any story a low score because the reader didn't like the outcome or a character is wrong. Score should be based on quality of the work, it's originality and readability.

Come on people, separate your prejudice from an assessment of someone's hard effort and score a story fairly. I personally hated the wife, but the story is worth a solid 4 in my book.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
True, Fritz

But it doesn't happen here in Loving Wives, unfortunately. No matter how well a story is written, if the characters aren't doing what the Moral Brigade thinks they should be doing, they will give the story a low score.

Lue

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
WE CAN HELP YOU FIND THE FATHER

Another frequent Comment from Maury! I am not sure I could live with a woman who did this to me but God love the man that could... This was a good story that almost gave itself away more than once but it was 'well held'(a cricket phrase!, well I'm English) right up until the last minute. 5 well deserved ***** Thank You.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Why support super whore through the pregnancy?

When he found out that it was almost impossible for him to father children and the slut announced she's knocked up with a bastard, she should have been out the door faster than you can say, "Get the fuck out!".

"whatever Allie may have done her baby was just a bystander."

The baby is not his responsibility. At that point, he owed neither his soon to be ex-wife or her bastard child a thing. The idea of reconciling with the wife when she was going to have her lover's child is so utterly bizarre, I just can't imagine any man putting up with that shit.

It's all very nice to say the baby is innocent, but it would be a constant reminder that his slut-wife cuckolded him and let herself be impregnated by her lover. It would be impossible not to feel at least some resentment towards the baby, that's just human nature, and would a resentful father really be good for the child? The husband would have to have literally no self-respect to commit to spending the rest of his life supporting the product of her infidelity.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago
RE: how to give a score

"To give any story a low score because the reader didn't like the outcome or a character is wrong."

Why?

Just mouse-over the stars and look at the descriptive text. There's nothing about quality of work, originality, or readability there. The scoring is based purely on your emotional response to the story, from "I hated it!" to "I loved it!".

I hate cuckold stories. Any man who reconciles with a wife that's pregnant with a bastard is a willing cuckold in my opinion. I can understand forgiving an affair and reconciling under certain conditions, but the wife getting knocked up by her lover, then insisting on keeping the child just proves that she holds the husband in utter contempt. Why the fuck would you ever stay with a woman who betrayed you in the worst way possible?

A story that condones that kind of cuckoldry will always get 1* from me.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
How to give a score -- Powersworder comment

If you don't like what the characters are doing, don't read the story and don't score it. It's seems silly to read it and then say you didn't like what it was about. Or even more silly to not read it and then one-bomb it as many of the Moral Brigade say they do.

On that basis, I should one-bomb all mother-son incest stories because the idea of it sickens me. I don't read them and I don't score them.

Let those who do like the characters and the situation described in the story score it on the basis of whether the author has done a good job of constructing and writing the story, so that others who also like that type of story know whether it is a good one or not.

Lue

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
I don’t understand how you could even think of staying

She cheated so many times, she probably doesn’t even know who the dad is. Also I can never understand how you try and forget that before the sperm check, she was going to cuckold him to the hilt. Now the truth is out, and she my have left out a couple other lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
luedon

fuck that noise

the are 5 strains of LW, RAACs who are worse than cucks, cucks, swingers/open, BTB, and once in a blue moon that happens on a leap year AND turn of the century, a story about a woman who isnt a cheating piece of shit

If authors want vote scores based on objective metrics and not the subjective feeling vis a vie RAAC/cuck/BTB they need to give readers a heads up BEFORE the start of the story

Most who dislike will skip what they dont want, but in my experience the biggest backlash is reserved for authors who lie in those intros

I recall on author who claims "no cuck zone here" and every story with that preface IS a cuck

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
He finally got it right

As he walked away.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
What led to finding out?

How did they find out Brian was not the father? Good story but it's unclear how Brian came back into the picture.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Scores

As Powersworder says, the stars indicate how much the reader liked the story, and you don't usually know that until you've read it.

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
I’d like to know

What happened when she found out neither of them was the father. Give us another chapter on that.. her take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"The evening was a slow but deliberate seduction."

No wonder she cheated on the ass if her washing up is part of a seduction? Is that what you really think? Dinner then sticking your dick in her ass crack while SHE washes the dishes? Not seductive in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We need her story.

She cheated not once but at least twice with two different men. She knew she was caught when hubby was not the father so she gave up one affair. But most likely the one she wanted to keep secret the worst and likely the one that she would continue after hubby cooled down.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

should look for george

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
lol come on

"A massive thunder storm hit and I was frightened to be home alone." if an adult male or female ever says this in a relationship u need to rethink that relationship. extreme immaturity make for an extremely bad spouse/gf/bf. not sure if u wrote that to give the reading a hint that she was lieing through her teeth or if it was meant honestly but got a good laugh out of me either way ty for the read

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
lol come on

"A massive thunder storm hit and I was frightened to be home alone." if an adult male or female ever says this in a relationship u need to rethink that relationship. extreme immaturity make for an extremely bad spouse/gf/bf. not sure if u wrote that to give the reading a hint that she was lieing through her teeth or if it was meant honestly but got a good laugh out of me either way ty for the read

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago

Why trust it when a woman says it happened twice? A smart woman saying ‘only once’ just sounds like another lie; twice makes it appear less severe and more likely a truth. The more important thing is to find ways to catch her in lies. So ask questions a little differently over a period of time. Maybe throw in fabricated hearsay, that maybe people saw her around with yet another man, to see how she responds.

I disagree with how not exposing the man, protects his wife. In theory he might have fathered other children outside his marriage. His wife needs to be the first person making legal financial support demands. Tell her, and let her decide how to best care for herself and her kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SURPRISE!

This story S T U N K!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree with the below comment

This story sucked. Hated the overuse word of surprise in this and for some reason the specific time you had for the flight landing at 1.17pm really annoyed me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

Let me say up front, “I gave you a 4.” While I didn’t agree with the actions of your characters, it’s your story and they are your characters, so who am I to bitch?

I can, however, bitch or compliment your writing craft, but only in a constructive criticism sense, so here goes: #1 The Surprise! bit was vastly overdone. #2 How did Brian’s DNA ever get checked? This was a screw up that jerked me out of the story—even if it was at the end.

Otherwise I felt you did a dang good job, so thanks for the read. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ah

so she had sex with multiple men.

i mean, she seemed entitled enough to think it was OKAY to make her husband raise another man's child. it makes perfect sense she lied her ass off about her multiple affairs, and only admitted to what she knew she had to. And avoided divulging anything to further shine light on her. She's a snake. She deserves to be alone and bitter about it. Playing with people's feelings and lives like she is, is evil. It's beyond selfish now, now she's ruining many other lives in her hedonism. A true example of how not to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

no more of your stories for me.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago
You can't spell cuckold more convincingly!

"I need a man who has a moral compass and knows right from wrong !" Ha ha ha! I don't want to read more nonsense anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
agree with 26thnc

She would be gone and I wouldn't care about the kid. In addition, tell Brian's wife he sleeps around with my slut of a wife. Why worry about hurting her? What she does is her own business. Maybe she stays, maybe she burns him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AND THE BEAT GOES ON........

It's hard to believe this is the same author who wrote "Revenge". The lead character in that story was a man who reacted as a man would if he could get away with it. This character is the consummate cum sucking wimp. Absolutely disgusting. Writer completely lost contact with him masculinity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF Maury

No follow up...no explanation? So what his wife was truly a "loving slut wife" fucking all the time while the husband was traveling?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
HUH ????

WTF??? This thing is such a shitstorm, I gave it 4 stars before I realized what the ending did. Is it really a fake ??? The bear does not approve....or does he???

The BEAR

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Is the wife a superhero?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's DUMB BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

If I could go lower than 1*, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could have been written by a child

Just a really bad story

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What shit stupid story. You can write much better than this garbage that started well and from there went downhill so fast it isn’t funny.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

She certainly won't be winning wife of the year. Did you tell how he got Brian's DNA? Still, not much to do but walk away. No doubts there that she is not wife material.

kelchakelchaover 3 years ago
Too Much Missing

To score higher than a three.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

How did they get the other dude DNA sample to compare against the baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
IDIOTIC MC

THIS MC IS ONE OF THE MOST IDIOTIC MC THAT I'VE EVER READ.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
I was ready...

to shoot the MC myself. Crap, what a wuss.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Not Believable

Just the way it was written, I couldn’t get into it, just felt contrived, not believable, not from the husband point of view or the wife’s⭐️⭐️

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

SIMILAR Stories